AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:48 pm

I could see now that he was slightly confused as to why I was laying on the bed like that. I then figured he didn't know, which to me would've been a relief. Since he insisted on me answering his question, I decided to give to him as my answer, "I was getting myself checked to see just how much damage you inflicted me with." This time I said it with less fear and more of a sneering attitude towards him. I also had the feeling I might get hurt for that one, but if I get lucky from that, I wouldn't have to have an abortion.

Mayuri sighed seeing she didn't like his answer and walked away as well. He was going to check and see how Ukitake was doing with the abortion as well, in case there was any good news he could give to Lanna that could cheer her up. Unfortunately he had no idea of the trouble they were about to get into right now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Yylordft looked down at her still, listening to her answer but was smarter than she had thought and saw right through her, he knew there was more to it. Then, leaning down in the crook of her neck, his tongue glided across the bite mark on her neck as his vision was clear and gave him his answer. She was with child. Pulling back, his eyes widened and he backed up away from her while gritting his teeth.
"You...You lied." he hissed in a menacing kind of way.

Lanna knew he wasn't following her anymore as she walked towards the river, once reaching it, she took off her sandles and put her feet in the warm sand while digging her face into her knee's and holding them with her arms. She felt regret and was saddened. He wasn't there when she truly needed him, a time like this. No one was here to comfort her and she knew that too, so again she mourned alone by herself, overlooking the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:04 pm

As I heard this and saw his actions, my eyes widened as well. How did he find out that I was lying to him, I then remembered the lick he gave me just recently and realized what he did. "Help! He's in here!" I yelled at the direction of the door hoping Ukitake or at least someone was on the other side. I kept my distance from Yylfordt as well as I could only imagine how outraged he must have been by finding out I was trying to kill his child.

While Mayuri had left, Sajin had followed Lanna feeling bad for her. When he watched her at the river in the state she was in, he felt even worse for her. He then walked over and sat by her side before petting her head. He then said to her, "Don't cry Lanna. It wasn't your fault." He knew it wasn't her fault. He felt that it was Mayuri's fault and that she shouldn't cry because of that. The only reason he didn't mention that part was because he didn't want you think less of him as to try to turn you against your own husband just to be with him instead.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Ukitake had already left the door to go get the keys for the rooms so he didn't even hear Emily's cry. The nurses were busy at their desks also so they didn't hear her either, busy picking up the phone and doing paperwork. Yylordft removed his sword as he advanced toward her but did not slash at her. He wasn't planning to kill her or the baby in fact, but since she was after all his, there was no need to kill his infestation inside her.
"You should have told me sooner." he licked his lips in a sneer, this made his blood boil to the extreme. He was almost shaking from it in fact.

Lanna hadn't been crying but felt sharps pains in her heart and gut for feeling like a failure. Then her head had been pat and she raised it looking to see Captain Komamura next to her. She still felt like it was her fault but knew he was probably right after all. A tear drop then ran down her eye as she quickly wiped it away, she didn't want to cry in front of him and felt it may be shameful.
"I know...I just...Wasn't strong enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:32 pm

I was even more frightened now as he pulled his sword now. I thought he was going to kill me now for not telling him. "If I don't get rid of this baby, then both me and the child will be executed for it being born. They won't allow it to live." I explained to him, and this time, it wasn't a lie. Also hoped that this would give him a good reason not to kill me.

Sajin understood her words. He then knew that she still blamed herrself for that reason and sighed. "I could train you to become stronger without having to use your bankai if you wish." He said to her offering any help he could to at least cheer her up and so that she could no longer blame herself for anything for that reason alone. It was the least any friend could do for another, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:49 pm

"I don't plan on killing either of you..." Yylordft said but as he advanced, he felt a blade pierce into him and slam him against the wall beside him.
"YOU WONT TOUCH HER!" Renji roared with anger, he wanted to kill this arrancar once and for all for what he had done to the love of his life and he was planning to smite him once and for all as he unleashed shikai and had hit him with it. Yylordft regained his posture and stood back up only with a tiny bit of blood dripping from his head but that wasn't enough to stop him. The fact that this soul reaper for the second time took his girl was enough to make him rage.
"Emily, run." Renji warned, he wouldn't let her get caught in the crossfire.

Lanna was surprised at this, was he serious? He would train her and make her stronger? This sounded like a good plan, but there must be a trick to this.
"What's in it for you?" she wondered since there had to be a catch to it. It wasn't just going to be out of pure courtesy and friendliness. Usually it came with a price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:59 pm

I was surprised by what had happened. Even I didn't notice that Renji was behind Yylfordt. I backed away from the both of them seeing as how once again they were about to fight, but for some reason I didn't do as he told me. After some thought, I realized this could be the only chance I'll ever have of having a child. I was now having second thoughts about having an abortion. It may have been the child of an arrancar, but it was still my child. I only stood back but didn't run.

Sajin smiled under his mask and said to her, "Only one, we get to spend more time with each other as I train you. We rarely get to see each other these days." In other words, ever since you became Mayuri's, he hardly got to see you anymore since you're always with him. He missed hanging out with you and he knew that this was the only way the two of you could be with eachother more often without getting into any kind of trouble with the soul society or Mayuri, he had hoped.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:40 pm

"I can manage that." she too realized he wanted to spend more time with her. She didn't want to be rude and tell him no, since it honestly couldn't hurt, just that she wondered if he would try to make a move while they were alone. In all honesty, she was sometimes a bastard and liked to get mayuri jealous so it proved he wanted her more, so this may work well...She then smiled and looked at him crossing her arms and nodded.

Yylordft and Renji were fighting, but Renji was frustrated she wasn't running and getting out of here at a time like this when her life could be in complete danger. He was beginning to wonder where everyone else was and where the reinforcements were. It was beginning to frustrate him while he fought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Sajin smiled at that, glad she accepted. "Good. Let me know when you want to begin training." he said as stood up as well. He was so excited now since he'll get to spend more time with her now.

As I thought about this, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my child here since they were going to execute me if I didn't get rid of it. I then said to Renji with sorrow in my tone, "I'm sorry, Renji, but I can't let any of you hurt my baby." I then took off running, but not to get away from Yylfordt this time. This time I was running to increase the distance between me and Renji just so that if Yylfordt was as smart as he was to figure out I was lying to him, then he would take advantage of this and capture me again.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm

(ill be back in a bit i gotta mow the lawn.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:57 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:16 pm

(Sorry, I said a bit but I was way longer T_T My mom made me do the entire lawn, not just mowing it.)

"Wait," before he could finish Renji saw Emily run away to try and escape from both of them. "Emily!" he called out but she was gone in a flash and was increasing the distance between the both of them. Yylordft knew he was only here for Emily and not to bother fighting this soul reaper, so he chased back after her, but of course Renji tailed behind him and wouldn't let the arrancar touch or get near her as long as he had a say in it. After Emily had broke through the door, Ukitake saw that the room was empty after he came back with the keys and knew this wasn't good as he quickly got some of his squad members to go run and find her.
Finally Yylordft managed to increase his speed and ran beside her at the same pace.
"Where do you plan to be going missy?" he smirked.

"Whenever you want." Lanna said, she didn't have much of anything else to do right now since she had today off originally after her injuries from hueco mundo, Mayuri didn't want her doing missions just yet. But this was a perfect opportunity to be able to train herself, then maybe she wouldn't have to be dead weight anymore and could prove herself much stronger. Especially being taught by a Captain would make her very powerful. This was her chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:16 pm

As I ran from Renji to protect the baby, I turned to face the direction where Yylfordt's voice came from. I honestly didn't know where to go to. All I knew was that I had to get away from the soul society in order to keep my baby safe from them. I then remembered that Yylfordt said he wasn't going to hurt me or the baby. I know knew that I had no choice. I found this sort of ironic since I had been trying to be rescued from Yylfordt and it turns out the only way to rescue my child is to go back to him. I then answered to him after finally making my decision, "Anywhere, as long as the baby will be safe."

Sajin was glad to hear that as well. "Then we can start right now." He then pulled out his zanpaktou without releasing it. He did this just to give her a good starter and see how strong she was at the time, so that he could make her strogner. "Pull out your zanpaktou. If you will. I need to see how strong you are first." he said to her politely.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Yylordft was surprised by her words. He after all thought she was originally running from him in the first place and now she was giving in as long as he offered her sanctuary? Of course he'd oblige to such wishes. He gave a cool smile to maintain his cool. He thought of a way to try and lose renji from their tails as well as a safe place.
He then stopped and turned around to face the soul reaper and shot an incredible cero, larger than he had done before and put tons of strength into it, then quickly turned bal to Emily and created a garganta, shoving her through. Though to her dismay when she got through, she wasn't in hueco Mundo either.

Lanna nodded in approval as she unsheathed her zanpauto and held it out in front of her for defense. She assumed he was going to let her make the first move as she charged at him. Being quick, she first jumped into the air to slice downward but in a quick flash to throw him off she used flash step and appeared behind him, swinging her sword sideways to cut him in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:23 pm

I never wanted Renji to get hurt, but even I knew there was nothing I could do about that. After being shoved through that garganta. I looked around and was a bit confused. "Where are we?" I asked seeing that we were not in Hueco Mundo. It was sort of strange to me since I thought that that was where I would end up just to protect the baby. Am I not safe there as well? I wondered.

Sajin was impressed and used his flash step as well to dodge her attack. "Not bad. You seemed to be at a higher level than I thought." He then released his shikai which appeared as a phantom of an arm holding a giant sword. He then used it to try to cut down on Lanna, but not kill her. All he planned to do was graze her with it to see if she can dodge it for now. Then he would try to make a killing attempt without the intent to do so.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:35 pm

"A safe place." he said not really being specific on where they were at right now but he knew bringing her back to hueco mundo would be a bad idea and the others would try and kill it saying Yylordft made a huge mistaking by mating with his own food. He wasn't about to sacrifice his child and Emily to such dirty hands. The area they were in was like a rain forest with lots of wild life and trees. For now h led her through the tall grass until in the distance he saw an abandoned shack which he would lead her to.

Lanna smirked after he had blocked her attack. It's to be expected of a captain anyways so she wasn't one bit surprised. As he activated his shikai she needed to be more careful now and pay attention. As he swung down she quickly rolled to the side and managed to dodge it. She still wanted to learn to control her bankai though and she wondered if he truly could help her with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:59 pm

(lol just like in my MASH game)

I was still confused about this as I was led to this shack in this rainforest. This was still a bit strange for me, but I didn't bother asking. I only trusted that he wouldn't let anything happen to me or the baby. If he wanted to hurt us, he would've already had done so, wouldn't he? As I got inside the shack, I was still a bit nervous about all of this since I always thought that hollows would even protect a human to begin with. Still, I was better off with him than the soul reapers if I was going to keep the baby. It seemed like he couldn't be accepted anywhere.

"Take it one step at a time!" He warned her seeing her intent as he continued to swing at her. He didn't want her to use up her energy too soon. He wanted her to take baby steps so that she could get used to her own powers and be able to control it as well. He didn't want her to lose control of her own bankai. He wanted to be sure she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:00 pm

As the two of you reached the shack he opened the door with a key then entered with her and locked the door behind him. Inside the shack almost looked like a normal home though one that would be built out of would rather. Still it was very cozy and had a fire place, furniture, etc.
He knew this may be the only place where neither the espada or the soul reapers would find her since it wasn't even in either of the two worlds.

Lanna growled knowing he meant she was rushing things, but she couldn't help it. She wanted to get stronger faster rather than taking things slow, but she knew she needed to listen to him and not get too hot headed.
Calming herself down and relaxing her muscles, taking even breathes she was now fine to continue her training as she raised her sword ready for any attack he was about to throw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:12 pm

I was surprised by the interior of this place. It may have seemed small but now it seems almost a perfect place to raise a child in. I couldn't believe I was now about to actually thank this person for bringing me here. Especially when this person took advantage of me that night, he was willing to help me and his child. Maybe the only reason he was helping me in the first place was for his child. Who knows. "Thank you." Was all I said to him.

Sajin saw Lanna was about to blow some steam on him at first. This made him feel she was about to rush into things. But when she started to calm down, he was releaved she was learning now. He then continued to swing he sword at her until it was stopped by Mayuri's sword. Mayuri while blocking Sajin's sword with his was facing her and asked, "Don't you think you're training a bit too early? You've just started to recover from some very serious injuries." He knew why she was training, but it pissed him off to see she not only put herrself at risk, but she would wrather train with someone else instead of with him. He was her captain after all. If she wanted to become stronger, she should've asked him in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Yylordft nodded his head but could care less about the thank you, he was a fraccion after all who could care less about manors one bit, but her thanks was still taken in. He walked over to the fireplace and lit the fire after having put some firewood into it. This use to be his home before he was dead and turned into a arrancar. His family had been long since dead, and some people were not suppose to remember their past but he was one of the very incredibly few who could. But he wasn't going to start explaining that part of his history to her.
After he got the fire going, he went over and sat on the chair when she sat on the couch and looked at her intently. He knew she carried his child, even if it had only been a day or two, but those kinds of fetus's not in the human world were known to produce and grow at a rapid pace.
"How are you doing? Any injuries?" he asked, wondering if those damned soul reapers laid a hand on her or the fetus just yet.

Getting ready to block Sajin's sword that swung at her, when she got her sword in place to block it, the sword never came down on her, it was like he stopped in mid air. Only then did she see Mayuri was holding it up with his sword and looking down at her with a frown as he spoke. She could care less about her injuries she received, if she couldn't put her life on the line and still be able to fight with wounds, how was she expected to be able to continue on? It was best to test your limits even in a weak state so you can go the extra mile, sort of speak.
"I've already healed up. You don't need to worry. And its best to get an early start anyways."
She didn't want him getting in the way of her training. It was as if he didn't want her to get stronger or something. That, or he didn't like the idea that she was training with Sajin, but did he still know about the other captains feelings towards her? She still wasn't sure if Mayuri caught on yet or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:00 pm

I only turned to face his direction after staring at the fire in deep thought. I simply answered to him, "I'm alright. The only injuries I ever received was from you. They were about to abort the baby till you intervened." I wasn't all that happy that he bit me and left a scar that even the soul society couldn't heal. He even took advantage of me while I was drunk and tore me up a bit from the inside, but surprisingly enough I was still well enough to get pregnant from it all. I noticed this shack seemed very old as I looked around. The decor was almost 1920s. It distracted me till I remembered I was still wearing that silly paper dress and became slightly embarrassed now. I figured there wouldn't be any clothing in her but I also figured I might as well get cleaned up. "Is there anything I can used to get cleaned up?" I asked hoping it wouldn't be too much to ask.

Mayuri had long known about Sajin's feelings towards her, which was all the more reason why he intervened in this training. He then said to her, "If you wanted to train to become stronger than you should've come to me for that. I am your captain after all." He didn't like how she would rather train with Sajin than with her own husband, not that he expressed that feeling but still, it almost made him wonder if she had feelings for Sajin that were much more deep than a simple friendship. Sajin glared down at Mayuri for treating Lanna as though she was his property even if he didn't express that feeling. He felt as if he should do something or say something about it, but because he didn't want to hurt her, he simply pulled his sword away and asked her, "It's up to you, Lanna. I understand if you preffer to train with Captain Mayuri."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:24 pm

"There is a shower upstairs in the bathroom. I will bring you up some clothes." he knew his mother from his past life was a small fragile little woman and her size was about the same as Emily's. If it was a little bit bigger that was alright too, as long as she had something to change into and went over her body to cover it up. He then left to go to her room while Emily went up to the bathroom, as he looked through the drawers and grabbed a pair, then handed it to Emily as he left to head back downstairs.

"What happened to checking on Emily?" she asked, wondering if he even did in the first place or if all along he had been following them and waited for the right time to interfere. She loved her husband but she knew how sometimes he entered her social life a little more than he needed to.
"Anyways, I was offered the training which is why I didn't ask you..." she said making it sound as it was since after all she wasn't the one of even asked Sajin to help her train, he offered it to her first. And she needed someone who wouldn't take it easy on her, this was the perfect kind of training since she needed new experience and had never fought captain komamura before where as she fought captain kurotsuchi, she needed new skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:57 pm

I wanted to thank him but he had already left. I then sighed and decided to get cleaned up. Once I was finished, I got dressed in the clothing Yylfordt gave me. It seemed sort of odd since it looked a lot like a 1920's dress. Surprisingly enough, it was a perfect fit.
Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 FORMAL-F3056-03a-1930s-vintage-wedding-gown
I then wondered who this house belonged to once. I decided to look around instead of returning downstairs. I was quiet about it as well so that I wouldn't get caught. I noticed there was an attic and decided to climb into it to see what lied inside. There seemed to be some very old stuff. I even noticed some old photos. There was one with a woman who looked almost like me. I was surprised by this. I then noticed some other photos. There were some with two young boys and their father, along with that same woman. One of them seemed to smile all the time, but the other with the glasses on didn't seem to be so happy. I then figured that the little boy who was smiling was the oldest, but also he seemed so happy because his mother, that woman was holding him. I figured he was a little mama's boy but I guess I could relate to that as well. I wanted to look around some more but I decided that to not get caught, I snuck out hoping Yylfordt hadn't noticed yet.

Mayuri, surprisingly, understood this and had put his sword away. "I see, in that case, I'll step out of your way. Promise me one thing, put this training to good use and actually become stronger. No simple horse playing, alright?" He said to her. The reason he had returned so soon was because he had already heard about Emily's betrayel. Well, technically it wasn't betrayel, she just wanted to keep her baby and had to escape somehow. He sighed but then figured that one day he would benefit from this by experimenting on the child, whenever it would be born. The reason he didn't tell you that part was because he felt it would only hurt her more Sajin sighed in relief that he didn't have to fight him in front of Lanna. He felt it would hurt her in any way as well. He then pulled out his sword into its shikai form and said to her, "Ready when you are, Lanna."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Yylordft was in front of the fire keeping himself warm until her heard Emily come downstairs and was dressed in one of his mothers outfits, the same one he gave her to wear. It looked like a perfect fit which was good so he didn't have her complaining on what else there was besides these kinds. He then stood up and walked over to her.
"Finished cleaning up?"

Lanna didn't really appreciate the way Mayuri was talking to her, it made it seem like he was saying she was just guna mess around and not be serious about this. All in all, she could tell he was only making up excuses because he was jealous and wouldn't admit it. If he had a problem he should have just came out and said it rather than being silent about it. Well, whatever. She then turned back to Sajin and raised her sword, ready to fight.
"Yeah, let's continue."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Once I got downstairs, I saw Yylfordt and heard his question. I simply nodded. I decided not to tell him what I was doing while I was upstairs. After all he's done for me, I thought it would be best not to make him made. I've already seen him that way once and I didn't like it. "So how did you find a place like this?" I asked just being curious now. I figured that I might get some answers out of him without having to tell him what I've been up to lately.

Sajin smiled and said to her, "When you're ready, activate you shikai but only your shikai." He then swung his shikai downward towards her shoulder. It was swift and quick as well. As it crashed into the ground, he wondered if he had gotten her. He hoped she would be alright since he only wanted to roughen her up a bit so she could improve her strength. He then waited till the cloud of sand from the ground had faded just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next