Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:44 pm

(Back Very Happy But now I misses my May-May T_T)

Renji, now getting his things ready, created a garganta that would send him directly to hueco mundo as he made it through safely into the dessert. He wasn't sure where to start looking, since he was unaware of where she could be, but he saw a large castle like building just a few miles ahead and decided he would start there as he began walking that way.
Yylfordt nearly had to drag Emily hoping not to cause so much attention from the others as he led her into an empty hallway and put his hands on both sides of her arms, getting in her face to make sure she would listen to him, making direct eye contact.
"I did nothing to you last night. You have no one to blame but your own self...Don't turn this on around me, drunkie." he hissed. He was in the end after all a bastard who could care less. Sure, he wanted to keep her as a sort of prisoner and not let anyone else have her, but he wouldn't let her make him look like it was his fault either.

Lanna while walking outside had her hands in her pockets until captain Komamura came up to her and said his hello.
"Oh, hi." she smiled. He was one of her good friends, they were fairly close in fact, but only in a strictly friend kind of way. "How's it going?"

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:28 am

(wb and aww Sad )

I glared at him, outraged by what he had said and yelled, "You did NOTHING?! You knew I was drunk and you took advantage of that! You could've just ignored it, but no! So don't you dare act like you're the victim here!" I was so pissed off by this guy. He took advantage of me while I was drunk, and he had the nerve to say he did absolutely nothing! I didn't care now if he was stronger than me, he's still an asshole. He took away my virginity, and that to me was sacred. He even bit me and left a scar.

"It's been peaceful today so far." Komamura said with the same kind and gentle tone. He and Lanna may have been good friends, but he wished that they could be more than that. He was wrather sad about the fact he had already lost her to another, but he always thought the two of them could still be friends. Even though he tried, he couldn't help but hope that there would be a time when Lanna and him were together at last.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:45 am

(Sadness Dx)

Yylfordt was outraged she was still blaming this on him. She was the slut. (Don't take that literal please.) She was the one who offered herself to him. "You shut up. You and your drunk ass was the one who gave yourself to me and started to strip your own clothes and ask for it. You dare blame me?!" He was angered she would dare make that claim. He may be a bastard and was crude, but even he wouldn't let her make him sink that low. Letting go of her he was disgusted with her filth and lies.
Renji finally made it to the castle but knew it was probably heavily guarded and that it would be difficult getting in, rather trying to find where to look. He snuck himself in infiltrating some of the espada that weren't that powerful as he slipped through undetected and made his ways through the halls.

Lanna nodded seeing it was normally the same old day for him. Assigning missions, doing paperwork, captains meetings, nothing really new. Now she was curious to know if he had any plans today or was busy.
"Are you working or do you mind hanging with an old friend?" she smiled and stretched her arms behind her head. She knew Mayuri was still asleep and exhausted from overexerting himself from last night so she wasn't going to be mean and drag him around all day.

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:14 am

(aww)

I was pissed off even more by what he had said this time, He acted as if I knew what I was doing while I was too drunk to even know common sense. I then quickly slapped him across the face before I took off again to try to get back home to the seretei even if I didn't know how to make a garganta. I hated Yylfordt now for kidnapping me and taking advantage of me like that, I even lost my virginity because of him. As I ran, my hand still stung from the slap since he was strong. This time, I hide behind some hallways in case he was chasing me again.

Komamura felt so happy when she invited him to join her for the day and nodded. "It would be an honor." He said to her as he joined her for a walk and to spend time with each other as old friends would. To him, he felt as if they were finally starting to get closer to one another than before.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:24 am

She walked with her hands behind her head smiling since she was in a good mood. She normally slept a lot better with Mayuri since she fell asleep in a good mood with him beside her, rather than sleeping alone. Not to say she didn't sleep good by herself but she preferred him there above most. She was also aware of how Sajin didn't like the idea of her being with Mayuri since he saw how he treated her around others which was crappy but he honestly didn't know the truth and how much happiness he brought her when they were alone and he wasn't rude to her. Even so, she knew her friend captain Komamura would never get along with the idea of them together.
As they kept walking she didn't have anything majorly in mind to do right now.

Yylfordt couldn't believe it, she slapped him! How dare she! This woman, he was beginning to wonder if she was really even worth it anymore. Still she made him angry but he still wanted her, but why? He couldn't understand it and fumbled over mixed emotions. Following after her, regardless of his face being hit even though it didn't really hurt anyways, he once more caught up and grabbed her arm to turn her around.
"You listen to me-" before he could finish he was punched in the face and sent up in the air and fell to the ground.
"F*CK!" he yelled. The forced was incredible but he was positive it wasn't her who hit him this time since it was a much rougher hand. When he regained his posture he stood back up and saw a red haired man with tattoo's on his face in front and guarding Emily, it was Renji.
"How dare you!" he snarled but Renji just grinned.
"You wont get near her..."

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:43 am

I was shocked since at first I was getting yelled at then all of the sudden the red headed liutenent came out of nowhere to my defense. "Renji!" I called out being as surprised as I was to see that he somehow knew I was kidnapped and came to my rescue. Still, I had hoped he would come a bit sooner since it was too late for my virtue. I saw how pissed Yylfordt was now and was now sort of scared. If Renji hadn't come as soon as he did, I might have been dead by now.

Komamura enjoyed their walk together, but he still couldn't shake off the idea of her already being stolen away from him. Even though he wanted her to be his, there was nothing he could do about it that wouldn't ruin their friendship, and that was his foothold on being with her happily. He then asked her, "How has your day been so far, Lanna?" He didn't like the awkward silence so he had to start a conversation somehow.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:55 am

Unlike Lanna Mayuri was oblivious to the fact that Sajin loved Lanna, at least that's what she thought. He may well have known and not told her, after all he was a scientist and researched things, who's not to say he figured out that captain Komamura had a thing for his wife for the way he always liked to be around her. Lanna on the other hand was aware of his little crush but didn't know it was entirely love, but just for their own sakes she pretended to not know or get any hints from him. She pretty much acted oblivious in front of Sajin.
While the two of them walked down the Gotei 13, she realized she hadn't had anything to eat before she left and figured that's what they could do, that was of course if he even had already eaten yet or not.
"I've been well, how about you?" she asked. Regardless of if he ate, she was heading towards a place to grab some food, either way she was going to eat whether he ordered something or not.

Renji was careful as to watching the movements of the arrancar and what he planned to do.
"Emily, are you alright?" he wouldn't admit it truthfully to her face but deep down he honestly really did care about her and wanted her all to himself. He just couldn't ever find the right moment to say it to face about his feelings towards her. Hopefully in this rescue and saving her, she would get some hint of him caring for her enough to come all the way here alone just to bring her back. Yylfordt was majorly pissed now at this soul reaper and was fed up with this nonsense. She wasn't going anywhere, she was his and his alone, this man wouldn't dare stand in his way.
"Move out of my way soul reaper. Or I'll bite you to death..." he was beginning to threaten him now, reluctantly, Renji wouldn't budge.

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:14 am

I was too afraid to answer now in this situation. I knew that if they fought, Renji could get killed and it would all be my fault. I then begged Renji, "Please let's just go! You'll get killed if you stay and fight him!" I didn't want blood on my hands, and I also didn't want to watch any of my friends get killed. I just wanted to go back and forget about this nightmare. I wanted to forget that night and everything else, even though that might be impossible now.

Sajin was glad to here that she was alright. He then answered kindly, "I've been good as well. It's rare for me to get a day off these days." He decided to order some meat since he was hungry as well, and him being a wolf, meat was good enough for him. He also felt attracted to Lanna because of what her bankai would turn her into, part human and part wolf. To him, it was as if they were made for eachother.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:23 am

(Lol, if you didn't know Sajin is actually a fox Razz not a wolf xD but he still likes her cause she's part animal anyways.)

"You wont touch her...She's mine!"
Yylfordt growled as he began to charge up a cero in his bare palm and shot it at Renji. Quickly he grabbed Emily and ducked, managing to dodge it but growled at what he had just heard. Emily wasn't owned by anyone, this guy was full of it.
"You can't have her..." Renji snarled right back but this only ticked off the arrancar even more as his body transformed into his arrancar state and bull like form, charging at him at full speed.
"Howl, Zabimaru!" Renji's zanpakuto went into shikia and the sword extended after the arrancar but he just ripped it in half with his bare hands. He couldn't believe how powerful this espada was. Unlucky for Emily, Renji wasn't leaving until he could be sure this guy was gotten rid of for dare shaming her like that, even if he had no clue yet of what he had done to her.

Lanna also was in the mood for meat as she ordered herself some prime rib once they both sat down in the booth sitting across from one another. She sipped down her glass of water which was given to her as they talked. She sometimes forgot of how nice of conversations they had.
"So, hows life?" she asked while they waited for their food to get there.

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:41 am

(really? bleach wiki said he was a wolf. lol cant trust wiki i guess. and Yylfordt is not an espada, his brother is but he isn't. He's actually one of Grimmjow's fraccions.)

I was even more afraid for Renji's life now. I could only stand there and watch as the fight had begun. I couldn't take it, I couldn't bare the thought of losing my friend. I knew this wouldn't end well for him. So I continued to beg for him to just take me back to the seretei. "Renji Please! You can't win this fight! Renji!" I was begging him not because I had little faith in him, but because I didn't want to see my friend get killed. Not by the same person who...I then thought that if Renji ever gets me out of here safely, that I should never tell him about what had happened. It would drive him mad because I knew he had deep feelings for me.

Sajin explained to her about the good times he had when his officers performed very well. There were also bad times he had with some of the captains, including kenpachi who would always try to pick a fight with him just because he was a big guy. It would get annoying after a while and eventually he fought him. They couldn't tell who won because the fight was interupted. So pretty much Sajin had so and so times. "How's life for you? I heard that Emily and you were kidnapped by arrancars." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:53 am

(Nope. he aint a wolf. Trust me I'd know xD I've known pretty much every type of wolf and learned stuff about them since I was in elementary. His characteristics represent closest to a fox, or a dog. But judging by appearance wise I would say fox. Though, one episode, he used a fire hydrant as a bathroom so he could very well be a dog...And yeah I knew he was a fraccion I just never said it cause i forget how to spell it and I'm a lazy bastard who doesn't wanna look it up xD And I can never differentiate the difference between them all anymore T_T)

"Yeah we were..." The thought of it made her angry though, the fact she let the two of them get captured so easily and had little power to be able to save the both of them. She had to resort in her Bankai which she preferred not to use, but in that situation it was a must. Dependent upon the situation she would act like Ikkaku with her hatred and fight until her enemy was dead, other times her blind rage made her black out, in which case was the same that happened when they were captured. "I was saved. I'm not sure about Emily though...I never got the chance to ask if she made it back safely or not." this was now beginning to worry her having it been brought up, she hoped if Emily was back that she was doing alright. If not, she would leave to go fetch her if she had to.

Yylfordt and Renji fought for a bit but finally both were in torn up conditions and were growing exhausted. Finally, knowing Emily couldn't take it anymore he knew he should get her home before he collapsed here from lack of will strength to stand.
Quickly he began to form a garganta that shown into soul society just outside the 6th squad barracks as Renji first through emily through it but then he himself made sure Yylfordt wouldn't follow him as he jumped through himself and it closed.
Yylfordt, enraged by this, slammed his hand against the wall knowing she was gone, but not for long. He would make sure she would return to him soon enough...

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:02 am

(lol espadas are ranked from 1 to 10 and they have one of those numbers on them somewhere, all the others who don't are arrancars)

I was now back home in the seretei and was relieved to be back, but somehow I knew that this wasn't over yet. As I watched Renji come in and close the garganta, I was worried and asked him, "Are you alright?" I was so worried now that he could've been killed earlier.

Sajin saw how concerned you were about your friend. He knew that Emily was still there according to the rumors, but those could've only had been rumors. So he chose to speak nothing of it to Lanna just so he wouldn't make her even more concerned. Besides, if she was still there, someone would've gone and rescued her by now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:14 am

(ahhh gotcha ^^ makes sense now.)

"I'm...fine." Renji said. His arm had been bleeding but that was about it. He was lucky enough that he made it out of there alive with only this injury when he could have been killed by the likes of that guy. "I'm just glad your safe." he smiled trying to act like everything was fine as of now. They were in the sixth squad barracks but he knew just in case if she had been hurt while there, he should take her to the fourth division for any wounds as he led her there with him.

Trying not to dwell so much on the matter, finally they're food had been brought out as she licked her lips since it looked very delicious set out in front of her. She began to dig in like a carnivore but tried to show her manors at the same time so she didn't look like a messy eater, even if she was very hungry. Though, she wondered now what Mayuri was doing and if he was awake by now. She was aware though he planned to take today off to recover from yesterday.

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:41 am

After a while I was in a hospital bed now and the tests were done. I was now worried that Utake would tell Renji the results. Meanwhile, Utake walked over to Renji and asked him, "You wanted to know the results?" He seemed a bit concerned about the results. He then said to him, "Overall, she's a healthy young girl, but she had a few injuries. She has a bite wound on her left side of her neck, she was engaged in harsh intercourse(rough sex) and another thing...she's pregnant."

Mayuri was now awake as he put on his makeup and everything else. He then wondered where Lanna could be since she wasn't in bed with him when he woke up. He then figured she was out for a stroll and decided to go get something to eat. He knew he could'nt go anywhere in public with her, otherwise it would jepordies their relationship by work. Sajin loved the smell of his food as well as he dug in as well, although he too tried to show some mannors.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:50 am

(Do you mean the 13th captain Ukitake? o.o)

"...Wha-" Renji couldn't even begin to describe his overall anger conjuring up inside him. How could this have happened? Had he have been there to rescue her sooner...This may have not occurred. Renji, filled with spewing hatred wanted that arrancar dead and handed on a golden platter. His fists clenched tightly as he closed his eyes, gritting his teeth.
"How could he...Are you sure this is true?" He didn't want to believe it but, for the time she was up there, many things could have happened, including what was mentioned within the given time. He wanted to hear it from Emily's mouth, if this was true, if she really was after all involved in such abuse.

Lanna finished her food within a little bit of time and sat back in her seat smiling now that her stomach was satisfied with the food.
"I can pay." she said trying to be nice and figured she would pay for both their meals so he didn't have to. Though, even if he was a captain and got much more of an income in money, he was one of her good friends and didn't mind treating him out to eat. Taking out her wallet she took out some yen, 20 dollars to be precise and set it down on the table.

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:08 am

(whoops, sorry I forgot which captain was the fourth division and i gtg, my dad is pesturing me, night)

I was still confined to this bed, but I could still hear the news Utake had given Renji and gasped. The last part about being pregnant I had no idea about. That would only give more reason to why I should worry that Yylfordt would come after me, but for the part about the sex, I didn't know what to tell Renji now. All I knew was that I couldn't lie to him anymore.

Sajin smiled under his helmet as he said to her, "Thank you Lanna, but I could've paid for it if you wanted me to do so." Mayuri walked in and saw that Lanna was paying for both her food and Sajin's. He knew they were friends, but somehow he knew that Sajin had a thing for his wife. That angered him but he wasn't about to make a scene. He simply ordered his food and waited for it at a table without saying a single word to the both of them. Acting as if they weren't even there.

Meanwhile, some of the soul reapers were talking about how Emily was rescued but how she was raped by an arrancar or how she got pregnant by one as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:21 am

(alrighty thats fine, i was getting really tired anyways. Night night.)

Renji turned to Emily, he was still mad at the idea but he wasn't sure to be angered at the arrancar for what he had done or Emily for letting it be done to her. Since he didn't know the story though and all that had happened, he just assumed for now that she was kidnapped and raped. Still, the woman deep down that he loved was treated in such a way and had such a thing inside her...He couldn't dare think of what he was going to do to that man if he saw him again.
"Is it true, Emily?" he asked her, shaking but tried to hold his posture.

"It's alright. I needed the breakfast anyways." she smiled and still was leaning back, looking out the window and enjoying the weather and view since the sun was out today. She hadn't noticed Mayuri walk in but still, he was on her mind. She was curious now as to what would happen, considering the things that occured last night at least. She didn't want to say anything to Sajin though because if she brought it up he may be angered by the fact that Mayuri and her engaged in more than just being with one another but took it further.
"So, what is it you really came to talk to me about?" she could see the look on his face since he came to her to say hello, he had something on his mind that he wasn't saying to her. And he may as well bring it up since they didn't have much of a conversation going at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:01 am

(hey I got an idea, what if I was about to get an abortion till it got interupted?)

I was looking down in shame as he asked that question. "It's true...At least let me explain...I was so intoxicated from something that was in the air. It smelled so sweet, but it left me too drunk to even know what was going on at the time...I had to wake the next morning in a bed naked and next to a complete stranger to remember what had happened...he...he took advantage of me while I was at my weakest...I'm so sorry..." I finished that last part with tears in my eyes as I began to sob in shame for letting myself go so low. I was also upset because now I was pregnant with that same arrancar's child as well. "If he finds out about the baby, it'll just give him all the more reason to come after me...What do I do..?"

Sajin had two things on his mind. One he had deep feelings for her, and two he knew something about her friend that she didn't. He didn't think now was a good time to confess his feelings with Mayuri being in the same room, so he said to her, "You're friend, Emily, had just been recently rescued. But it turns out the situation is much more difficult than we expected. She's pregnant and all we know is that the father must be an arrancar." He didn't want to have to be the one who told Lanna the bad news, but he had no other way of acting as if it was his feelings for him that he wanted to tell her about. At least not while Mayuri was around to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:09 pm

(we can do that ^^)

Renji clenched his fists. This arrancar would pay and suffer, he wanted him dead for doing this to the woman he loved. He would get revenge on him and restore Emily's pride and self esteem. He grabbed his zanpakuto and looked to Ukate.
"Get kill it..." was all he said. He didn't care if Emily wanted to keep it, he wanted it dead and it was an abomination. He would leave to hueco mundo to kill that man, but unknown to him, the arrancar was already somewhere in Soul Society.

Lanna's eyes widened, she couldn't believe this had happened. If she hadn't been saved, she could have protected Emily and this wouldn't have happened.
"If only Mayuri didn't come for me...I could have saved Emily in time. Damnit!" She was upset and hit the table, gritting her teeth. She needed to control her emotions but this was beyond her control anymore. Now this had happened and it wasn't in her power to change anymore.
"If only I hadn't left her there..."

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:05 pm

I didn't like the idea of taking the life of a child, but I didn't want to have to go through with this burdan as well. Giving birth to a halfbreed, part human, part arrancar, the soul society would definitely concider it a crime. I then turned to see the doctor come in to check on me. I then said to him, "I know the soul society would accept me giving birth to this child as a crime, which is why if possible, I would like to have an immediate abortion." I had thought about it, and I knew that if this child was born into this world, he or she would've suffered in this world being what he or she would've been.

Sajin saw how upset she had become. He then said to her, "Yamamoto had told us that if Emily gives birth, she and her child would be punished greatly." "Which is why she should simply get an abortion." Mayuri commented. He had overheard there conversation. He may have been cold about the comment he made, but he knew it was the best thing Lanna's friend could do. He knew how you would feel about it as well, which was why he said what he said so that you could learn to face the facts, no matter how harsh it may seem. Sajin didn't like the way he spoke to Lanna about Emily but said nothing. There were already to many problems to start another one.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Uktake heard this from both of them and knew it was probably the best thing to do so Emily wouldn't be punished for such a shameful sin. He nodded saying very well then left to go get the equipment to prepare for the abortion. Renji had been sitting on the chair in the room with her and still had things on his mind. He couldn't believe something like this could have happened. He should have been there sooner, but he was still too late.

Lanna looked up but then heard mayuri's voice only to see him walk up to them. She wondered how long he had been here. Was he spying on them? Did he not trust Lanna with the other captain? Or was it just coincidence? Either way, she wasn't mainly worried about that the most as much as Emily.
"Im leaving." she already payed for the food and left to take a walk to think on her own, she didn't feel like talking to anyone anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:38 pm

I went into the the changing room to change into the paper dress before the abortion. I then looked at Renji and saw how upset he was about this. I then felt bad but I couldn't say anything to him because I had to get ready for the abortion. So I got on the chair with the feet rests for my feet. I then waited until Ukitake had reutned so that I could ask him if this would hurt or not.

Mayuri saw how concerned she was now and sighed. After paying his meal, he left as well. He wanted to ask her how she was, but he knew even talking to her personally like that would cause the both of them more suspicion. So instead, he only followed and said to her, "I'll go with you in case the doctor doesn't know how to do a proper abortion." When no one was around, he said to her, "She'll be alright once the fetus is aborted." What he didn't know was that Emily was bitten, and when a male of any kind of species leaves a love mark on their mate, it would be bad if anyone tried to stop it from going after it's mate.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sun May 01, 2011 4:18 pm

"I'm just taking a walk I'm not visiting her..." Lanna said while putting her hands in her pockets and just kept walking. She wondered why Mayuri even bothered to want to come with her anyways. And if he had left Sajin there by himself as well. Then she stopped and turned around to look at Mayuri but was still mad.
"Why did you bring me back when she was still there?! WHY?!" she was mad at Mayuri now and it was pretty obvious to see.

Ukitake walked down the hall and made his way to the room but then when he tried to open the door, it was locked from the inside. He wondered what had happened and if Emily locked herself in because she was scared.
Unknown to both him and Emily, the arrancar had found where she was and snuck into the room without making a single sound after locking the door. Now, coming out of the shadows, he looked down on Emily with a large frown.
"What, do you think your doing?"

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sun May 01, 2011 4:29 pm

I gasped to see he had found me. I then got off of the bed and backed away. I wanted to scream but I was too chilled by fear to know what to do. I now wondered if he knew about the baby or not. If he did than I'm really screwed now. "H-how long have you been here?" I asked to see if he knew or not. If he didn't then I could lie to him by saying something like, "I was getting myself checked in case you damaged me." or something like that. It would get me in more trouble but at least he wouldn't know about the baby, if he didn't know about it already.

Mayuri tsked at that question. He then answered, "There were two reasons for that. One, you had just calmed down after totally losing your mind and attacking me in that zanpaktou form of yours, so I had to take you back to the hospital wing of the seretei, and two...I had completely forgotten all about your little friend being there with you." He may have brutal about it, but he was being honest. He was so concerned about Lanna that he had forgotten that Emily was still there.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Sun May 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Yylordft advanced even as she backed away. He could see how much she was trembling and that put excitement into him, as it would anyone when they pursue the prey. He then got in front of her, centimeters away from her face looking down on her, making it so they shared the same breath that they were so close.
"That's not important. You didn't answer my question." and by the appearance of what she was doing on the bed, it looked as if she was about to give birth, but he wasn't positive for sure. Though, normally arrancars could smell right off the bat if the fetal was developing. Something about Emily blinded him from being able to tell or not and it frustrated him to the bone.

Lanna was furious by this answer. Even after she had done this just to go save Emily, in her zanpakuto release and all, he still had forgotten about Emily? Or was he just bluffing? This still made Lanna mad either way. She was happy he brought her back safely but at the same time frustrated with him that he'd forget such an important thing. Either way, she was back home now and being recovered to health so that's all that mattered.
"Tch. Whatever." she said then turned back and kept walking, ignoring him.

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   

Back to top Go down

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next