AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lanna's Home, Soul Society

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Lanna's Home, Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:45 am

(Not sure where her home is really considered since theres the human world one and the one in soul society. Oh well.)

It was a nice sunny day out in the Gotei 13, the sun was high in the sky and no clouds in sight. Walking down the streets of the seretei was a young looking girl with dark brown hair and wearing a black kimono with a blue sash. Her black sword fastened to her waist. Her eyes were a beautiful sapphire color. With her hands in her pockets, she was off work today and had the day to relax. She had nothing in particular to do right now, so for now she was just walking towards a small little take out restaurant and would get a water to go since she was more near the second squad barracks which was far from her own home.
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:07 pm

*In the ninja world I died, but my soul was sent to a different place then Haku's. I appeared with buildings around me tall and large. This place didn't look like the local towns I passed through when I traveled to different countries. It looked different, nothing built like the shinobi world, I had a feeling I was in a different place and wasn't in the mist village anymore. The last I remembered I was was on a bridge, laying next to haku's dead body after Gatou killed the boy. Did I die, or was I still alive?*
This is weird.
*My body got up and wasn't weak, I looked uninjured even if I was in the middle of a pathway between buildings with people passing me. What was going on, where was Haku, where was I? Was this hell or heaven. My sword was on my back but different this time, it wasn't one of the seven swordsman swords. Someone must have robbed me, I was going to go get it back while I'm here. I made my body go forward as I ran, looking at the people I passed if they had my gullitone, but nothing. Until I saw a girl up ahead and stopped, watching her walk into a building.*
Why do I feel like I know her?
*She looked almost like her, I could have sworn it was the same person, maybe she would know what happened to it. I followed her inside while she ordered her water, walking up I tapped on her shoulder.*

You. Let's have a talk.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Lanna walked inside and asked for a water from the cashier and payed for it but felt her shoulder tapped on then turned around to see an unfamiliar person wanting to talk.
"Um, sure." She gave the cashier the money then walked outside with the stranger to talk with him. Uncapping her water she took a drink then placed her other hand on her hip and wiped her lips.
"So, whatcha need?"
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:31 am

*When she turned around and I saw her face up close it now for sure looked like her. It wasnt me just seeing things.*
Whats your name?
*it would be rude if i came up and said her name and that wasnt it. Even if it was her I could be wrong. If it wasnt her id be upset and disappointed but at least i tried. Last time I saw her she was a young girl and then she ran off. Years passed, this could be her as an adult.*

You look like someone I know.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:24 pm

(um I'm just rping shadow where ever her bleach or family are lol sorry for not getting here... forgot my password for Shadow lol)

"Take that Dolly" she yelled as the young Kurotsuchi Girl played in her room with the dolls she had gotten for her birthday, "oh no it's mr. toilet man!" she giggled as she bounced on her bed pretending to be fighting a evil Minion
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:58 pm

(I just realized I haven't replied to this in like a year or something. .____.)

"Lanna, why?" Then he said she looked like someone he knew. She had never even seen the guy before so he probably had the wrong person. "Sorry, you probably got the wrong person. I've never even seen you before." He was wearing cow looking arm guards, that wasn't anything shinigami related, he looked like he was out of town or even from the human world. But how did he get here?

(Omg Shadow your reply made me laugh. xD)
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:13 am

*She wasn't the girl I thought she was afterall. Maybe they were related and sisters*
Do you know anyone named Miharu?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:07 am

(... im so not late for this or anything...)

The young girl stops bouncing and puts the dolly's arm in her mouth while padding over to the door. She carefully opens it poking her head out looking either way before deciding to take a left and wonder about
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 am

Mayuri notices from the corner of his eye Shadow wandering about. Seeing her take a left turn outside he decides to follow before she gets herself lost. He wondered where on earth she could be heading. The sun was going to go down soon and night would befall quickly. "Shadow, what do you think you're doing?" He asked once catching up to her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 pm

(I do apologize for not reply in like... a year xD Thanks Miharu for the linky~ I shall crack on with the reply! )

She jumps, trying to look outside through the glass in the front door but to no avail. She pulls the chewed doll out of her mouth and carefully lays it down by the door. She goes on her tip toes to try and sneak a peek which also doesn't work. Puffing her cheeks with annoyance, her train of though is interrupted by her Father's voice, close behind her. She jumps, turning in the air to face him "Looking for mummy" she giggles and runs towards him, only to crawl between his legs and run down the hallway, looking in different rooms for Lanna
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:14 am

"Your mother, huh?" Come to think of it, he hasn't seen Lanna around for a couple hours, where on earth could that blasted woman be? His curiosity got the best of him, his train of thought only to be interrupted by his daughter running beneath him as though he were a wall preventing her from getting past. Turning around, Shadow scavenged for her mother, checking each room one by one with fail. Lanna should have been home by now, even if she decided to grab a bite beforehand. "Come on, then," he walked over to Shadow, picking her up by the neck of her pajama collar until stopping at the bottom of the stair case. "Get dressed, we're leaving. I expect you to be ready to go in five minutes. If failing to do so, punishment will be received." He warned her. Mayuri was told multiple times by his wife that he let his strict nature out more so than not on their daughter, but to his care, he felt it best for her or else she'll never learn.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Shadow looked around, desperate to find her mother only to gasp slightly as her father picked her up by the collar of her Pj's and carry her to her room. She was confused, therefore, squirmed and shuffled trying to get out of his grip but failing to. Instead, she dropped her arms, giving up with her tiny struggle. After placing her down in her room she turned to him in a huff and poked her small tongue out at him in tiny defiance "No!" she pouted and crossed her arms "Five and a half minuets!" she stumped her foot on the ground, thinking she has the authority and moves to her wardrobe, standing on her tiptoes to open it. It's a complete mess inside, full of clothes and toys, but she soon finds some clothes she can put on and a small hat.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:26 pm

(Glad you're back. XD)

"Sorry, but I don't know anyone by the name of Miharu either. It doesn't sound familiar to me at all." I finished drinking the rest of my water and gulped it down. I had also bought some seaweed wraps to take home for Shadow as a treat. My stomach growled and I probably needed to make dinner soon. Knowing Mayuri he was probably cooped up in the lab and Shadow was bored at home entertaining herself. She'd be surprised if that wasn't the case. It's not like he'd come looking for her on her day off, even if she was running late to bring home dinner. "Anyways, I need to get home and make dinner. Sorry I'm not who you were expecting. I'll see you around." How weird it was, his clothing and all. It looked more...I don't know, not shinigami, that's for sure. But not human either. He wore something that could be used in battles, especially judging from that sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:14 pm

After putting on her shirt and trousers. The small girl reaches inside her wardrobe to grab her red hoodie. She stretches her arms inside and pulls it over her head, messing up her light blue hair. She pulls it down her, and pats her tummy trying to flatten out the baggy areas of the hoodie, since she is still small for it. Afterwards she pulls on her beanie hat, messing her hair up even more and quickly puts on her shoes knowing her five minuets are up. She checks that she is ready before pulling open the door, jumping up and down with excitement over seeing her mother. Looking frantically for her father's arrival, she leans leans against the wall and waits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lanna's Home, Soul Society   Lanna's Home, Soul Society Empty

Back to top Go down

Lanna's Home, Soul Society
Page 1 of 1