AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) Empty
PostSubject: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 pm

(I hate how I always gotta think up a weird title xD I can't just post the freaking topic as it is. Meh whatever. Also are we using our real names in this or not?)

It was early in the day, two friends had been over at one of their houses. They grabbed their necessities like cell phone and ipod as they left the house. The two girls were heading to the saturday market place in town for some grub to eat and maybe pick up a few items from the store down the street to keep them occupied. The younger teenager had her hands in her pockets, wearing skinny jeans, a black T-shirt and her long brown hair rushing in the wind behind her as she walked onward. She was eager to get some food in her stomach since it was growling at her. She then turned to her friend Emily and smirked. "Any idea what you want when we get there?"

In the Market place already there, a man with shoulder length blonde hair and nice professional clothing walked through, he was observing the booths and it piqued his interest when he saw exquisite foods he did not find back at home. As he walked, he smelled the delicious scents of all kinds of foods, and even began to wonder if he should try the fine wine they had to offer. His day had only just begun, he had all evening to debate on what to eat. His name was Aleister and he was an important man indeed, true he should return soon, but not until he enjoyed himself first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:36 am

(Lol I think it's interesting XD And in fact I do feel special! Yes we are using our real names ^_^ Also just a tip, just because Aleister is a lover of foods doesn't necessarroly mean he's crazy about it. There are times when he compares them to women though, and he is a big time lover of women more than anything else.)

On our way to the market, I thought about the things we could get, but there were just so many options. "How about we start simple, like rice? We can add watever we want to it, you know." I wore a jacket made out of the same fabric as my pair of jeans and a shirt that was the same color as my eyes. I even wore a pair of sneakers. I wasn't exactly one to dress a certain fashion, I only wore whatever suited me that I could find in my closet. I was pretty hungry, so I was hoping to get there as soon as we could.

Meanwhile in a shop nearby, a traveling merchant had finally settled in a rich town for the time being hoping that this would be the land of opportunities for him. His shop was close by the market and he figured that this would be a brilliant idea since after peolple buy food, they will happen to notice this shop. His name was Lawrence Craft. He was in his twenties and had silver short hair.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:42 pm

(I thought it was a good topic name Very Happy And alrighty real names it is. So would that make him kind of a pervert if he loves woman? Does he make those kinds of remarks?)

"Noodles it is!" I yelled out loud totally ignoring her comment about rice and instead changed it to noodles which I liked much better. Not that I didn't listen to what she suggested, but I was just teasing her and she knew it. I looked at the stands and found some Yakisoba noodles which I ordered with Beef Teriyaki. I payed the person at the stand and began to dig in chowing down then looked to my friend Emily. "There's tons of foods to choose from, just pick something."

As he walked, Aleister was not only observing the fine food, but the woman. Some call him a ladies man which he had a good eye. He would sometimes even lure in the girl only to sell her on the market for his own profit. He never grew feelings for any of the woman, only tricked them. He gazed, but he never touched. Until his eyes came across a couple of young girls that looked like they would do just fine. He smiled thinking in his head they would be perfect. But one of the girls was much more extravagant than the other. This caught his eye and interests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:35 pm

(lol Yes he is a pervert, and you should read this to get the picture of his perverted ways: http://mangable.com/kuroshitsuji/chapter-7/22/ pages 22-36. He usually calls women robins or some other bird name for some odd reason, too.)

I was a bit irrittated thinking she was ignoring me. I hated it when my opinions that were called for go down the drain like that, but I knew she was only doing it to toy with me so instead I gave a small laugh then a sigh. "Why did you even ask?" I wanted to tell her but I kept to myself as I always did. I looked around and found something that I never thought I would find here. "Oh my God...you mean they actually sell caracoles here!?" (Caracoles are boiled snails that are often served in a bowl filled with a type of broth that is actually like cough medicine. I've had them in Spain before and they're very good but the idea originally came from Morroco. It's more of like a snack between snack and dinner, which we call tapas. Yeah the Spanish eat like 5 meals a day.) I immediately bought a bowl of them and picked one shell out from the bowl before sucking out the snail from it into my mouth. This dish brings back good memories. I then picked out another shell but this time held it out to Kaylee before asking her, "Want to try? They're very good, and they're good for whenever you get a bad cough." I also grabbed a box of tooth picks and bought them before picking one out and handing it to her. "If you can't suck them out, this is also an option." I said to her as a suggestion.

After closing up for the day, Lawrence decided to stop by at the market near by just to grab something to eat. He was indeed very hungry after a long days work, and unlike the old traveling days, this store would have much more to offer than any others he'd stop at for a night. He's even heard that this place sold exotic food from even Europe as well. Maybe for once he'd get a descent meal with the money he had. Once entering the market, he noticed that not only could you buy the food, but you could eat it there as well noticing the two girls already chowing down on their meals. When he saw the caracoles, he remembered when he had traveled to Morroco, he hated it because he felt that the broth was too itchy for his tongue, but then again, he wasn't exactly use to such a dish so that could be it. He then spotted a man with blonde hair leering at the girls. As a man who respected women, he felt that this guy was a total creep and should leave them alone, but for all he knew, that creep could've been a pedophile as well, so for now, he would just keep an eye on him. He was especially more cautious for the one with the noodles just because he found her more attractive than the one eating the snails.

Last edited by Emily on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:09 pm

(That should be helpful then. ^^ Thanks. And do you need me to show you how Lawrence is or do you think you got it down? And I will admit he's not half bad looking, Aleister I mean ^^)

When she bought the snails I looked one look at it and stuck out my tongue. Even though it looked gross, I had no say since I ate Oysters and tons of people thought they were disgusting, but to me they were absolutely delicious. "No thanks. I'll pass. But thanks for the offer." I said and didn't bother letting her try to convince me to eat it. Once I finished the noodles I threw the plastic plate in the garbage. Although then a strange man walked up to us. He gave a small bow of politeness and looked to us.
"Good evening, ladies. My name is Aleister, and who might you lovely doves names be?" He asked. The man was wearing clean, nicely worn clothing. A white suit to compliment his silk blond hair. He kept his gaze on the girl with emerald eyes, but tried not to let her know he was starring by equaling his gaze at both girls. Though he felt prying eyes over his shoulder and felt watched, but by who he hadn't known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:28 pm

(Yes please because I still don't understand his personallity very well, and I'm glad the comic would be helpful. Lol you should wait till he becomes a judge for certain contests XD he's very amusing when it comes to giving a few critiques now and then. Like this ice sculpting contest, there was one ice sculpter that was disqualified because it was a sculpture of a naked woman. While the other judges gave X's as a score, he gave a 10 XD )

I figured she wouldn't like it and sucked out the snail from the shell myself as I still held the bowl. I threw the empty shells in the garbage as well but drank the broth before throing the plastic bowl away with the shells. I then saw the stranger who gave a small bow at us. Once he spoke, plus noticing the way he dressed, that was enough for me to think, "Yup, he's either a pimp or a pedophile." I then whispered to Kaylee, "Psst! Watch out. I think he's a pimp or a pedophile." I mean, it's not every day some guy would walk to me or Kaylee for all I knew and be so polite while at the same time giving us pet names. No, this guy wanted something from us. "Uhh hi, we were just leaving." I then nudged for you to come with me. Whatever this guy had planned for us, I didn't want to stick around long enough to find out, and I wasn't going to leave my friend behind neither.

Lawrence saw how the girl with hazel eyes was motioning for the other girl to go with her. It would seem that even these girls were a bit suspiscous of this guy's character. He did seem a bit off. Seriously, who in the right mind would walk up to two girls who were clearly under aged and ask them they're names and not only that, give them pet names as well. He was definitely up to no good. He saw how he looked at the girl with hazel eyes more than the girl Lawrence was actually interested in, which somewhat relieved him a bit, but he still looked at her too, so he was still going to make sure nothing would happen. Creeps like this Aleister don't deserve any women at all.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 pm

(Lol idk a chapter that really describes him...I can tell you though that since he's a merchant, he pretty much will make schemes for his own benefit, has high wits so people can't trick him, makes high profits and is very persuading, also to girls he tends to be a softy as Horo calls him. xD it's funny because Horo teases him a ton and he falls for a lot of it and she calls him a fool. He's a smart guy but sometimes a simpleton because he doesn't see the big picture. Also Lawrence's time is like when Pagan gods were praised and stuff and churces were a big thing. Haha nice xD Aleister seems funny.)

I started to nearly crack up laughing when she said that but tried to hold it in so the man didn't see me laughing about him. I was so right though, it was like he was a pedophile or something and I didn't want to stick around to get to know him. I then noticed a man just a few feet from us starring and watching at the scene. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was worried and curious about this man too. I then had an evil idea. I ran over and pulled on the silver haired mans arm over to us ten whispered in his ear "Play along please" and then turned back to Aleister. "Excuse me but my boyfriend here would appreciate it if you left my friend and I alone. He's a nice guy but you don't want him mad for hitting on us." I said hoping this Aleister guy would back off....He didn't.

Aleister looked to me and the man standing next to me then smiled. "My apologies for "Hitting" on your lady. I was intending to speak to her lovely friend here, the precious robin looked magnificent and I just wanted to say hello." He said as if he did nothing wrong and gave his normal charming smile in innocence. He could care less about the brown headed girl, he wanted the other one, she was truly what caught his eye. True, they may be friends. But that didn't mean he couldn't get to know her, she had no boyfriend with her that he saw so there was no stopping him for conversing with her. He then took her hand and kissed it.
"May I accompany you on your walk, my lady?"

(How was that?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:38 pm

(lol ok thanks ^_^ and lol that was a lot better.)

Lawrence was a bit surprised by the girl's actions, but when she told him to play along, he had gotten the point. He then glared at the man as if to tell him to stay away from his woman. His glare was very stern as well. Seeing that the creep now went after the other girl, who had no man with her, he wanted to kick this perverted creep's ass, but he couldn't because one, he would cause a scene and that, and two, if he wasn't careful he might hurt one of the girls instead. So instead he simply said to Aleister while keeping Kaylee close to him in his arms, "Hey! Obviously you weren't listening to my girlfriend! She said to back off from them, and that includes her friend!" This guy was really getting on his nerves, at first he was hitting on both of the girls, really wanting the girl with hazel eyes, but after seeing that the girl with brown hair was with a guy, he turns all of his attention towards her friend instead, as if it was a normal thing for him.

While he was busy kissing my hand, I looked over to you and read out without any noise coming from my lips, "Help!!!" If I allerted this guy that I was not interested and was begging for someone to help me get him away from me, then things could go a lot worse. This guy was really creepy. He was giving me pet names and he even said that it was really me he was after. "I'm a lesbian..." I said to him only as an excuse to stop this creep from trying to hit on me. If anyone hung out with me and knew me well enough, they would know that there was no way I could possibly be a lesbian. Luckaly the clothes I was wearing would've made my statement more convincing as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:53 pm

(Quick question, how do you propose we're led into Aleisters trap? Or you at least. Cause if i'm there making sure nothing is happening to Emily, I may go with her but then Lawrence is there also keeping an eye on the guy.)

"....." I nearly couldn't hold in my laughter this time, I was on the brink of blowing Emily's cover but she was making me laugh from saying all of this, especially going far enough to claiming herself as a lesbian. To make it even more convincing, I slid up to her, wrapped an arm over her shoulder and put a frown face. "Hey, just cause have a boyfriend doesn't mean I aint got a girlfriend too. She's taken, dude." I said acting as if she was my "Bitch" and I was her "Pimp". (Hahaha xD) I was just like Emily, I was completely straight and too much of a pervert to ever be into girls, and people knew that, but he didn't. So I could trick this guy into leaving Emily alone even with just a little white lie.

Aleister just grimaced at this, this was perfect, in fact. If that was the true statement between them, then they'd sell for a higher price for men, it was like catching two birds with one stone. Men now a days were keen to liking girl on girl, so he'd make quite a profit. All he had to do was lure away the man and lure in the girls, and he'd be set. He then turned to us and smiled. "Oh, I see. So that's how it is. Well, in a friendly gesture, would you ladies like to take a walk? I promise, no tricks." He said as if lying through his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:20 am

(How about while you guys are walking and you and Lawrence are distracted with each other, Aleister grabs me and by the time you notice it's already too late?)

I was surprised by Kaylee's actions but knew there was no way she could be a lesbian so I just played along as well. I saw how she also made it look like I was the girl and she was the guy in this relationship. This was embarrassing but I did fall into my own trap. Looking over at the guy that Kaylee was with, he seemed pretty flustered and convinced. I tried not to laugh but I then heard the offer the creep made and saw there was no hope of getting rid of him. I whispered to Kaylee, "He's not going to leave us alone, Kaylee. We might as well just let him walk with it." I even made it look like we were whispering sweet nothings into our ears to make it clear to this creep I wasn't interested. Unknown to me in my pocket, I had a picture of my ex boyfriend that I was going to throw away earlier but forgot to. This was proof that what I said was a lie so I had to keep it hidden.

Lawrence was dumbstruck by this. He had no idea the girls had that kind of relationship and thought they were just friends or sisters. He was completely flustered by this and didn't know how to respond now. Even more so once it's been established that Kaylee was the guy and her girl friend was the girl. But when the girl whispered in her ears as if to whisper sweet nothings, this only made him even more shocked and convinced that there was something going on between them. All he could wonder was if they even needed him to pretend to be Kaylee's boyfriend. If they were lesbians, that would be excuse enough to keep that creep away, unless Kaylee's only pretending to be a lesbian too just to protect her friend. These two girls were quite a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:59 am

(Works for me.)

Finally Aleister decided to back off at least for now. He would wait til her guard was dropped then snatch Emily, he knew he had to have her and would do anything to get her, she would make an incredible bounty to be sold for. And that idea running through his head sounded marvelous, even her body parts would sell nicely for witchcraft and black magic. "Clearly I am bing rude. I apologize for the misunderstanding, I'll just go." he said and gave a small bow this time where he barely even bent over, then began to walk away to where they couldn't see him, but secretly he was still watching them.

Once he left I remove my arm off Emipy glad the plan worked and turned to the man with silver like hair who had helped us out. "None of thy was true, but thanks for playing along and helping us out. We didn't need another creep lingering around us. I'm Kaylee by the way, it's nice to meet you, and again I appreciate the help. It at least got him to leave." I held out my hand to shake with his as a nice greeting. Now that I got a good look at him, he was fairly okay looking, with the stubble and all too. I always thought that even a little bit of facial hair on a man just made them look more natural and fit them better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:22 pm

I was relieved seeing that that creep had finally left us alone. I also thanked the silver haired guy and said to Kaylee, "We should probably go just in case that creep comes back. I don't know if I can come up with anymore excuses." I then thought for a moment and came up with an idea that might be interesting. I then took the silver haired guy's hand and Kaylees hand then connected them to each other as I suggested, "Why don't you walk with us home. We could use a big strong man to protect us from whatever goes bump in the night. Besides, I think you two would make a cute couple." I giggled in that last part. I then whispered in Kaylee's ear, "You owe him one."

Slightly blushing from Kaylee's friend's gesture, I held her hand in mind shyly waiting for one of us to say something. Finally I came up with something to say so that I wouldn't seem like a creep too and said to Kaylee, "Umm if it's alright with you, I'd be happy to make sure that creep doesn't come after you on your way home. So would you like me to escort the two of you back home safely?" I was only making it seem as though I was doing this to show how bold and heroic I can be for her. Her looks don't hurt much either, but he was a man who respected women and their feelings. So he placed his desires last compared to what Kaylee's desires might be.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:22 pm

(Whoa switching from "I" and then "he" really threw me off >_< Can you just said He for his perspective? It's less confusing. Also i know it may not help you to rp as him, but you may get a better idea of the anime/manga and how he acts in each scene compared to our rp. And don't laugh but when I saw this music vid, I cried for the first time xD)

I twitched when she suggested he walk with us home and that I "Owe him one" as if she was saying what I thought she was saying. But it could have meant something else...I just felt like Emily was for reason setting me up. I knew how she was persistent on me getting a boyfriend lately but I just didn't really care for one. No one seemed interesting enough or appealing, and setting me up with someone didn't help since I didn't know anything about them. I just growled at Emily then looked at Lawrence. "Uh, y-yeah, sure." I said and tried not to show any sign of worry or disinterest. It's not that he wasn't nice looking but I just feared he may be like all the other guys out there now a days, stuck up and annoying.

Meanwhile, Aleister still watched from afar. That damn Merchant still hung around the two girls which made it difficult to make his move. He would need to draw the other girl away from the two. He knew he had been tricked, it was obvious the two girls came alone and not with that man, and if she was truly lesbian with the other why would she have a boyfriend? The two girls were terrible liars and he saw right through it clear as day. Now, he followed and waited til he could draw them apart from another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 pm

(Oh crap did I do that? Sorry about that, I was sort of tired earlier from one of my classes I must not have been paying attention half the time I typed his part. This video does help thank you, and I didn't know that Horo's tears can turn into seeds lol XD)

Lawrence was glad to hear that she would accept his offer, even though it was forced onto them both by her friend. It seemed as though her friend was counting on Kaylee to meet someone and get together with them. He wouldn't mind going out with Kaylee neither since she was cute, but he would want to get to know her first. For all he knew, she might not even be interested in guys like him, or might not even be interested in guys at all. So for now, he would give her some time to get to know him and he would take some time to get to know her, that is, if she's even interested in spending time with him when there little walk is over. He then lead her out of the Market and walked with her and me down the sidewalk with the directions I gave him to her house only. I wanted him to be interested in her, not me. "So does your friend often try to hook you up with any random male strangers?" Lawrence asked her trying to start a conversation.

Meanwhile I was walking behind to see how things would go between the two of them. If they try to kiss, I would cut in front of them and walk ahead of them to give them some privacy, but it's too soon for that anyways. I knew that this was sort of me forcing him onto her, but I figured that they made a cute couple, as I mentioned earlier. I kept following behind since I was a slow walker anyways and liked to take my sweet time getting home. If I felt threatened in anyway, then I will speed up. But for now, I needed my peace, until I heard Lawrences question towards Kaylee. "Hey! Only the one's I think she'd go great with. It's not like I've tried to pair her up with some hobo off of the streets, you know."

(How's this reply? I noticed that I didn't add more juice into my replies because I wasn't adding enough feeling into it.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:17 pm

(No, she was about to eat the grain though to change into her wolf to get them out of there but then started to cry and Lawrence stopped her from changing into a wolf inside the building. So, no the grain on the floor was not her tears sadly xD Oh and slow replies I'm watching the new bleach movie!)

I just giggled at what he said and shook my head in response since it was funny, recalling all the guys that Emily had tried to set me up with. "True, she'd never at least tried setting me up with a Hobo. But she has no clue in my type of men." I smirk and turn, sticking a tongue out her to tease her then laugh looking back at Lawrence. He seemed nice, but I'd have to get to know him first. I had to admit, he was actually very attractive and my kind of guy, his body wise, features, etc. I even liked his silver hair which I thought may be a tad bit odd but just assumed it was dyed and said nothing about it.

Finally, when Emily began to walk behind them and this Lawrence guy was talking with her friend Kaylee, he had the chance to strike. He had a cloth prepared with chloroform already on it to easily knock her out. He made his body move swiftly into a spot where she walked by but would not be seen by others around when he grabbed her. He then crept up behind her, pressed the cloth onto her mouth, then when she lost conscious, pulled her back into the bushes and headed back home quickly before the other two noticed she was gone. When he returned back home, he locked her for now in a cellar just underneath the ground more in a basement area, where he did his underground biddings. He smirked upon her awakening.
"Oh, you're up now I see? Very good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 pm

(lol aww and ok)

It all happened so fast. Last thing I remembered was that I was walking behind Kaylee and that guy she was with then everything went black. When I woke up, I found myself trapped in some strange place. I looked around wondering what's going on and where I was. I suddenly saw the creep again and backed away the best I could from him. Now I get it. This guy must have been following us, knocked me unconscious and kidnapped me bringing to wherever I was. All I knew now was to do two things, one, find out if Kaylee and the guy she was with were down here as well, and two, get the hell out and with them if they were here. "Where's Kaylee and the guy she's with!?" I demanded to know. If I was going to escape, I needed to be sure of whether or not I needed to rescue anyone as well.

Lawrence sort of laughed a bit at that since he thought Kaylee was sort of a funny girl. He even thought that it was cute how she stuck her tongue out at her friend. "So she just throws random guys at you? I guess that would make me the newest one, huh?" He said as if to say make fun of her friend sort of. He then decided it was best to not stay on this topic alone if he wanted to get to know her. "I'm sorry, but I never got the chance to tell you, my name is Lawrence Craft. It's really nice to meet you." He figured an introduction would be a good start. After all, if after a week or two of knowing someone you finally learnt their name by then, then that's just sad.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:50 pm

At least he told me his name finally, I almost had forgotten about introductions. So that was his name, it was at least a charming name and I didn't hear it very often. Which made it more unique since people stopped using it. I then smiled at him. "My name's Kaylee. Nice to meet you." I said finishing up introductions, now we knew each other and could further into talking. "So, may I ask what you were doing in the market? Or were you just as everyone else looking for food?" I asked. I knew my house was up ahead, and either I'd have to make him leave soon, or let him come in. I then noticed Emily was gone from behind us, but i only figured she was being a turd and trying to give me "Alone time" with this guy, I had no idea she had been kidnapped.

"Oh, your friend you were with?" He figured that was who she was talking about. Neither of the two girls ever introduced their names so she he figured Kaylee was the other girl. But he still didn't know this fair maddens name either, and he was eager to know. She wouldn't tell him if he asked, that he knew, but maybe she's be willing to get to know him, for after all she would be here for awhile. "She's not here, nor is he. It's just you." he said maliciously with a cocked head, smiling behind the bars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Good, at least this creep didn't attack Kaylee neither. Looks like I'm the only one he went after. Now that I thought about it, he was paying more attention to me than Kaylee, so he must have been targetting me in the first place. Still, how am I going to get out? He's got me behind bars and there's nothing I can do about it as long as he's got his prying eyes on me. I have to find a way out of here and fast. Who knows what horrible things this creep will do to me. Maybe I could bribe this guy with whatever money I got into letting me go, but when I checked my back pocket for my wallet, it was gone. Shit! I must have dropped it in the sidewalk. My I.D. was in there along with the money that could've been used to set me free. "Just what are you up to? Why did you kidnap me?"

Lawrence nodded as they walked. Like everyone else, he was hoping to get a good meal, till he saw the two girls were in trouble and stepped in unwillingly or not. Because of that, now his stomach began to roar at him for not eating anything earlier. It was upset at him now. He had felt so embarrassed since that growl was loud enough for anyone to hear. "Sorry about that. I didn't get to eat anything since I wanted to help you girls out with that creep. hehehe.." He then noticed that Kaylee's friend wasn't near by anymore and asked her, "Hey where did your friend go?"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:13 pm

We then made it to my front door steps as I heard his stomach grumble from lack of food and giggled but not loud enough for him to hear me. I then decided I'd be nice and ask him inside. "You seem hungry. Why don't you come inside and I'll fix you something?" I wasn't known for my amazing cooking skills, I didn't cook much, but what I did cook tasted awesome. He then mentioned Emily not being behind us. "She probably went back home, she's trying to set me up with alone time." I wasn't trying to make it sound bad but in Emily's perverted mind we knew she wanted me to get laid but didn't admit it, why else did she keep forcing these random guys on me?

Aleister smirked as she tried looking for her wallet and found to conclude that she misplaced it. He simply took it out of his pocket and wadded it around in the air. "This what you're looking for?" He said as if in a teasing manor. But then felt like an idiot, he could just find her name out by reading her ID. He then opened it up, not caring about the money but read her name off the small card. "Emily hm? Such a pretty name for a raven such as yourself." he enlightened her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:25 am

(O////O....Am I that obvious?)

When I saw him with my wallet, I cursed under my breath. Looks like there's no way of bribing the guy with the money since he's already got it. Now that I thought about it, I was out for what seemed like a long time. What else did he take while I was out?! Again with the pet names, does he do this to every women he kidnaps. There were a lot of cells in this place so he must have had more than one woman here before, but what happened to them? I knew that this creep was no good. Oh God he could be a serial killer who tortures or violates women before killing them, or just the little girls. I knew it! He's a pedophile, but I still needed to find a way out of here before it's too late.

Lawrence smiled and accepted her invitation. It was really nice of her to let him in and offer him something to eat. He then felt as if he was being a burden and said, "I hope I won't be any trouble. Would you like me to help in any way?" He also offered help so that he wouldn't seem like such a mooch. When Lawrence heard what she said about her friend, he laughed a bit and said, "She does seem sort of lonely though. I don't mean like no friends or anything cause I know she has you for a friend, but I think she's the one who wants a guy for herself."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:49 pm

(Hahah xD)

Aleister could tell that she was trying to think of a way to get out of here and also how she noticed the other cells. She must have caught on. "You've got a good eye, but your thought process is wrong." he gave a small smile at how she thought he was probably a killer or a rapist. Not at all in fact. "None of which is correct. Tell me, are you aware of witchcraft?" he asked of her, his hands in his pockets. She was cute when he was scared to admit.

I smiled when he offered to assist me. When he took off his coat I put it on the coat rack by the door as I led him inside. My home wasn't too big, I made sure I had enough money to get my own place istead of an apartment, I knew how they drained your money way too fast and plus if I bought a house I didn't have to keep paying rent I didn't have. I led him then into the kitchen and looked in the drawers and fridge. "Anything specific you're craving or requesting?" I asked. I normally was simple and ate lot of noodle dishes and sea food, but I had enough to make other things too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:23 pm

(O////O)

Hearing him suddenly mention the word witchcraft, it made me wonder what he even was. Usually when people turn to witchcraft, it's because they want something impossible to get, or they were demons. I wore a necklace that had a cross since I was Catholic, so when he mentioned such a thing, I pulled the cross out from under my shirt and held it in front of me as if to ward off any evil, in which case, was him. I knew that this seemed silly of me, but better safe than sorry. At first I thought this guy was a creep, now I know he's not only a creep, but a psychopath, and possibly a monster.

Lawrence thought for a moment then asked her, "Why don't you decide? I can eat just about anything really." He had traveled almost everywhere and while he traveled, he had tried some very interesting dishes and delicacies. All were bizzarre to him but some were actually good to him. He learned to never be picky about anything without trying it first since there were times he would almost starve to death after traveling for so long and sometimes not having enough money to buy food in some countries just because their currencies were different from others.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:15 pm

(I have mt.dew bwahahaha! I'm sad though, I got grounded and now I can't see May today, and it's our 11 months ;_; *sad face*)

Aleister broke into a fit of laughter when she pulled out the cross, she was such a naive girl indeed. She was one of those religious freaks he assumed that figured god could save them. But she was wrong once again. "Your too quick to assume. I never said that I myself performed witch craft. That wont protect you from me, foolish child. It may come in handy when I sell you to the buyers who are studying witchcraft and black magic, though." he snickered in delight. She was so amusing, but for some odd reason even though he had her captive, he debated on keeping her as opposed to selling her off or even any of her body parts.

I nodded my head seeing as he would eat anything. I then decided to make one of my favorite dishes, ramen noodles with egg in it and a dash of salt and pepper. I cooked it for about a half hour until it was completely done and ready. I poured it evenly into two bowls and handed one to him as I preferred to eat at the couch as opposed to the dinner table. I figured he would join me as well. I then began to eat and looked at him. "Does it taste alright?" I wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:35 pm

(Aww that's awful Sad what did you get grounded for? and at least you got mt.dew. I got diet coke lol, and yum I've had ramen with egg before, but I also add cheesy hotdogs in it and it's really good.)

My eyes widened when I finally learned what he really had planned for me. He was going to sell me to a bunch of devil worshippers so that they could do whatever they wanted to me. I didn't want to be sold to any stranger, especially not to one who performed satanic rutials. I needed to get out and fast. I then thought that maybe he's got the keys on him or something. I would have to get close enough to him to get it, which means that I'll have to flirt with him a bit. Ugh this is awful, but I had no choice. I let go of the cross and walked towards the corner of the room. I was never really good at flirting now that I thought about it, but I was good at seducing without saying a word. I took off my coat showing my sleeveless shirt that couldn't cover up my bra straps. I then dropped my coat onto the floor and just stood there facing the corner.

Lawrence had ramen before, but never with an egg in it. He took the bowl and thanked Kaylee before trying some of it. Surprisingly enough after his first bite, it was so good, that to answer her question, he continued eating it and even drank the entire broth. "It's actually not that bad." He said to her humbly despite his reaction to his first try of it. It was like he was saying it was good when he thought it was actually amazing. He never thought that you could put an egg in ramen like that. It gave it more flavor, plus, it made the dish more vividly colorful.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:31 pm

(So I got all excited because I found out spice and wolf season 2 came out in English
like last week and I'm happy, but pissed because my laptop won't download the program to play the video!! D:< *is super angry about it*)

Aleister gave a "Hmph" sound at how she was yet again being a fool. True he had a soft spot for woman but even to him it was plain to see she was using seduction to get herself out of this mess, and he wasn't falling for it even if it was nice. Instead he'd let her make the fool of herself. She could try stripping all she wanted but he would not give in and in the end she'd sit there in the cell naked and looking like a fool for trying that method to escape. But maybe he'd swipe off that confidence from her face sooner or later.

I smiled at how he thought he food was good. I dint often cook for other people besides myself so I never got an opinion on my meals from other peoples, but apparently he thought it tasted good so that was a good thing. Once I finished eating I put my bowl in the sink with water and sat back on the couch. I then realized I had nothing totalk about and felt an awkward silence lingering between us. I blamed this one on Emily for setting me up yet again, she knew I wasn't very talkative and now look at my situation, I was dead silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) Empty

Back to top Go down

Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next