AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:11 pm

"People only see that on your door. Not mine. That just means I'll have to sleep in your room if you want to monitor me tonight." She said since he was after all being smart. Only rarely did they bother sleeping in the same room for the case that others may see them going in the same room and not coming out til the next day. Normally when that happened it just meant so they didn't get caught, one would have to leave the room early morning so no one was awake to see them switching to their rightful room. Instead Lanna now made her way towards his room instead as he followed, making sure no one was around she went inside with him as he locked the door and left the note up.

Yylfordt was a little shocked at her reaction to him and noticed her kiss back. He was an arrancar, he was evil, but why was he thinking this may be bad taking advantage of her? But in reality she WAS giving herself to him by her actions at the moment, he just couldn't make up his mind on what to do. For now he waited to see what she would do instead, so he got on the bed and lay down with his hands behind his head looking at her with his head turned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:49 pm

(Warning: rated M sorry if this is too much)

Still being drunk, I thought he was laying on the bed just to watch me tease him. So I straddled on top of him as I began to untied the belt around my black part of the hakama and took it off. Now I was left with nothing but the white hakama and my underwear. I giggled as I did this and eventually revealed more of my cleavage to him since, like Orihime, I was big chested. I was now straddled onto him and sitting on top of him as well and simply said nothing. If I wasn't drunk I wouldn't be doing this at all.

As he followed Mayuri locked the door. He then turned to face Lanna and smiled. He loved spending time with her although he would hardly show that at all. "Want me to tuck you in?" He asked her now just trying to tease her. He loved to see how she reacted like two different elements combined together. He wanted to see whether she would explode in rage or have a more positive attitude about it. Either way, he loved testing her even if she was his wife.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 pm

(yeah, she said it, RATED M, this could get pretty dirty ._. Cause I'm a pervert and you all know that by now xD)

Yylfordt was incredibly surprised by this, she was practically begging him to take her with the way she was acting. Though, she was drunk of course, and alcohol tended to make people very frisky depending on the dose taken in. Come to think of it, he may have even inhaled some in himself, which would explain the very slight effect of him feeling tipsy. Though, with her doing this to him who was not to say he wouldn't receive a erection from all this teasing. He wished to see how far she would take this, but it already went far enough without him doing much of anything, so instead he advanced as he moved his body up along with her, as she sat on his lap. The arrancar was becoming very lustful and longed for this from her since he took a liking to her in the room. His hands glided on their own removing her white hakama as well as what was left on her body leaving her fairly nude. With this, he kissed her passionately.

Lanna smirked seeing he was teasing her again. Though the fact he said he would stay with her tonight meant he did need somewhere to sleep, and this was his room after all, he would likely take the bed possibly when she fell asleep or simply join her.
"If you'd like." she got into the bed, since she woke up she was already out of her original kimono and into the clothing she woke up with in the hospital bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:26 pm

(Lol Cat would be ok with it as long as the warning was on the title of the rp. and I can be a pervert myself)

As he kissed me so passionately and stripped me, I was becoming more lustful myself. While we kissed, I could feel my breasts rubbing up against his chest. I decided to help him strip by taking off his top part of his arrancar clothing. I then finally realized I was being poked down there. Me being drunk, I had to stop kissing him and ask curiously as I looked down, "What was that?" It didn't make me want to stop, but it did make me very curious as if I didn't know what it was.

Mayuri took this as an invitation and smirked as he joined his wife in his bed. He didn't know whether he would be able to have her tonight since she was still recovering from her injuries. He also didn't want to make to much nose for all to hear. It would be embarrassing and it would risk Lanna and him sharing these times together, even when he would want it so badly from her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:38 pm

(It's alright haha, she says that to me normally as long as I put a warning she's fine with me posting stuff like this. Plus she and I use to do rp's like this. Oh and by the way, I made us all a edit Very Happy Hope you like it, I'll post it below the rp.)

"Uh." he didn't really know what to tell her. Did she not know what a mans body part was? Or was she just too drunk to forget? Either way he wasn't really planning on going into full depth to explain this to her. He was in a lustful mood and explaining stuff would only make him less hard and not in the mood. "That doesn't really matter at the moment. I won't take any questions." he said as he was now becoming more dominant and pushed her onto her back. He hovered over her, his blond hair falling down onto her shoulders as he began to remove his pants showing his toned flexed out body to her, closing in on her as he nibbled on her neck.

As he crawled into bed with her she smiled and cuddled up to him closely feeling his warmth and nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck. Only she was allowed to feel him in this way. Moving her head she now looked up at him with lustful eyes and kissed him on the lips.

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 52fa5966
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:02 am

(lol wow i really like it ^_^ and cool)

I was a bit caught off gaurd at first but then giggled and moaned a little as he began to nibble on my neck. I also began to become a little friskier as I wrapped my arms around his neck and used one hand to hold his head close to the crook of my neck as I began to nibble on his in return with smaller nibble bites than his. That was also my way of being cute when the nibble size was really small. I kept my legs closed as well since I was so drunk that I thought I was wearing a chasity belt that needed to be unlocked.

Mayuri's smirk soon widened at her lustful eyes and her kiss as he took those as an invitation to her. He then returns the kiss to her with lustful eyes as well. He even held her tighter to him as if he was afraid if he loosened his grip, he would lose you forever.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:13 am

Yylfordt tensed up from the nibbles on his neck at first as it gave him shivers down his spine but then realized she was only just nibbling his neck rather than something creeping over him. With this being received from her he changed from nibbling to biting into her neck, though since she may have been drunk she may not feel it. He did it deep enough to mark her skin but not hard enough to hurt her.
"Mine now..." he hissed seductively leaving his love mark as his hand slide up and began to stroke her waist.

Lanna felt him hold her tightly and even closer to him as he was being very clingy at the moment. She was happy in this state, just to be held onto rather than being alone for some more years. Having him in her life was rewarding, even if it couldn't be known to most others, she did like the fact of getting to be sneaky even if sometimes it was a hassle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:24 am

I moaned only loud enough for only anyone inside of this room to hear as I felt the bite on my neck. Me being drunk of course and forgetting he wouldn't take questions, I asked him, "Are you a vampire?" I continued to moan as I felt him stroke my waist in such a way that made me begin to feel wet now. I also took one of his hands and placed the palm area of one of my breasts.

Mayuri not only didn't want others to know in fear of losing her. He liked the thrill of it being a secret. It may have been a hassle at times, but to him it was exciting to just sneak away with Lanna somewhere to be "alone at last". He kissed her again only this time it was deeper with more passion in it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:31 am

"So...Captain. I suppose I'm going to get punished for letting myself get kidnapped so easily?" she asked. She was being half serious but also half teasing to him to get a rise out of him. She was the kind of person who would ask questions like this to get him to admit how much he really did want her rather than giving a small simple answer. She wanted to be wanted, let him get mad about some other person. It may sound selfish and greedy but it was how she worked in terms of messing with his head.

Yylfordt was trying to be serious about this but she was being giddy and funny about it taking this as a joke. "Yes. And I'll eat you all up and suck you dry..." he gave in and used a seductive voice as he moved down and spread her legs seeing her already dripping. "As a vampire I must suck you dry to please my hunger..." he taunted and slowly, his head caved between her as his tongue glided across it's lips to tease her more.

(I'm sorry if it starts to get super detailed, I like to be that way xD and like i said before, major pervert.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:46 am

(lol its ok, all i can say was that that one is new for me)

I gasped at first then moaned louder than before since I've never even been touched down there. I was still drunk so I really thought he was a vampire, but then I wondered how he unlocked the chasity belt, another one of my drunken halucinations. I didn't want him to suck me dry so I became frantic and backed myself away from his head and said, "I don't want to die! I still have so much to experience in life!"
Mayuri thought about that at first but he smirked and had less serious things in mind as he said to her, "Oh don't worry. I know just how to deal with you." He then advanced to the crook of her neck as he began to nip at it rather roughly. He also fondled with her hips then grinded his hips against hers. This was his way of teasing her because he may have been touching her, but he wasn't entering her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:57 am

(hehe good, then I'm on the right track ^^)

"Oh? Heh, I would only think for the reason I was so careless I would get a very harsh punishment." Lanna smirked devilishly but then he began to nip at her neck which was her weak spot as he body moved upward in reaction, except her began to grind his hips against her which was enough torture despite the neck. She could tell be his actions he must have been getting frisky, also feeling his erection grind against her. Chuckling to herself she then pulled his head in closer as she whispered into her ear.
"So...How much do, you want me? Hm?" she teased.

Yylfordt was licking, savoring the sweet nector like taste of her liquids until she pulled back and was frantic about him wanted to suck her dry, literally. "Dear dear, you seem to not understand do you? I will not be sucking you completely dry, you will keep producing more...As long as I keep this up. So, should you not agree I continue or you'll dry up? I'd much rather you become flooded. Don't you agree?" he was being coy and sly, he had her in his hands and was going to take advantage of this, and her with the moment. No arrancar could take her, she was his from now on,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:09 am

(lol it's fun to be drunk, i mean in the rp i've never been drunk before. i blurt out random stuff no one gets lol XD)

I thought he meant my blood since I was drunk so I immediately changed my mind and let him suck again. My cheeks were now almost completely red now as I just laid there on the bed with my head facing the direction of where the door was. I also braced myself for him this time.

Mayuri had been continuing his "punishment" until Lanna had whispered that question in his ear. He then smirked and his answer was, "That depends, how much, do you want me?" This was also his way of teasing her, answering her question with another.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:17 am

(I have, I'm just not as crazy as I am frisky. I normally have my common senses when I'm drunk.)

Lanna growled at him liking to change it around on her and made her flustered. She frowned and moved her head and wouldn't look at him as she wouldn't admit it unless he did first, she was like this after all and wouldn't cave in first, she refused. She waited for his answer, and he knew she waited by the ignorance he was receiving.

Yylfordt then licked his lips moving his head upwards and out as he then lay back on top of her and began to bite on her ear gently as his finger this time began to rub at her until one finger slipped inside and began to push itself in. He was unsure of her status, if she was a virgin or if she'd done this before but soon he would find out anyways.
"So...Anything you'd like as a request before I take over and have my way?" he asked being cocky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:34 am

(lol wow, the closest i've gotten to being drunk was wearing those horrible drunk vision goggles at school. I almost fell because of them XP)

As I felt his finger inside and gasped and moaned louder almost screaming. Even as a drunk, I knew when it was time. So my request was, "Go virgin on me, I'm easy." That was my drunken phrase for, "Go easy on me, I'm a virgn."

Mayuri sighed seeing he wasn't going to get anywhere with this. He then smiled and whispered in her ear seductively, "More than you." He then waited to see what she will do now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:43 am

(Never wore those before. I mean, my timing may be slowed down but like i said I have common sense. I wont drive, and i wont be in a dangerous environment. Example, when I'm crossing the street, I look twice just in case, cause I know my reaction time is slower than normal. Just be a safe drunk is all the advice I can really give o.o)

Yylfordt at first was confused but then put that sentence the right way and was certain what she said now, as he was sure he would at least make her first time worth while. Now, he thought he would loosen her up and let her get use to the feeling of something in her so he put in another finger slowly and began to push back and forth in her.
"How does this feel?" he asked smirking.

Lanna grit her teeth at this answer she received as she figured he wasn't going to let up. Finally she rolled over and was hovering over him showing her face to be blushing but also frowning. "That's a lie!" she fused, and began to bite now at his neck harsh like since after all, he was making her become frisky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:54 am

(wow wait you have a liscience at the age of 15 or at least what that age thing says? at school a guy with one arm talked to us about drinking and driving, i didn't even notice the missing arm till he turned the other way. I've never met a one armed person before so man was I surprised and his story also made me really consider not getting a liscience.)

I moaned as he continued to finger me, but for me and my drunken state, that wasn't enough. I then held on to him and now complained, "Stop teasing me teaser!" I didn't like what he was doing. To me, it was as if the question he asked me was just another one of his teases.

Mayuri groaned a little at her friskiness but smirked more at it as well. He then decided he would give her a little bite as well, so he did just that. It was his way of trying to be dominate, which to him when it came to this, it was also a battle he must fight in order to become victorious.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:01 am

(I am 15 but I'll be 16 in 2 months. But still, I wont drive when drunk. And well, hey, at my school today one of our cheriffs came in and showed us about people and DUI's and how messed up they can get from it. One lady had gone blind, all her bones in her head broken, and her face distorted. He showed us a picture and she looked HIDEOUS. Not to be rude but omg it was really bad >_<)

Lanna admitted to him she loved when he was dominant, but the way he was teasing her made him seem like he wanted her to be that way to him instead. But in reality wasn't he wanting it first? So shouldn't he after all take charge? Never the less she cringed when being bitten and tensed up, coiling above him as her fingers clenched tightly on the sheets. Her neck was weak to biting, but she loved it anyways and it made her crave him more. She just wanted him to take her, none of this long nonsense, the teasing was unbearable to say the least.

Yylfordt, hearing her complaints, knew it was time for him to do his work rather than being a teaser. She begged for it, and he would happily oblige to her wishes. Pulling his fingers out, he now positioned himself above her spreading out her legs wide to make room for his hips to grind into hers, as without a warning he ground himself inside her frail body with pressure and speed, giving her no moment to recuperate. His body was growing tired of these games as well and would finally treat himself to her succulent body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:14 am

(O.O)

As soon as I felt him, I screamed loudly since I was only human. My screams soon became load moans after a while of having him in me. I then waited for him to start thrusting himself inside of me. I was now starting to feel drowsey from the alcohol in my brain. He was really rough as well. I'm surely going to get bruises when this was all over for this night.

Mayuri's body could no longer take the long wait. He then stopped the teasing but pinned her rists to the bed and whispered in her ear, "So tell me, how much do you want me? And make up your mind soon. Your running out of time." He wanted to know before he could continue on with her and have his way as the dominant one in this marriage.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:25 am

(Yeah, it was nasty o.O I can't even begin to describe it... Dx)

Yylfordt sick of being nice and playing it easy now forced himself in deeper and harder, thrusting fast in and out of her while he tightened his body around her beneath him, holding onto her body tight. To make it more pleasurble for her, he even increased his spiritual pressure to add onto his power of lasting longer while he fucked her rotten.
"Beg for more and I'll surely give it to you." he wanted her to want him, so he needed to hear it from her own mouth just how much she liked him in this way. He felt not only her fluids but blood leaking out of her as it covered his own self and dripped down his leg but little did he care, he was a violent man after all who loved it.

Lanna now pinned down to the bed looking upwards at the ceiling as he said this into her ear.
"I want you to take me...Very badly." she spoke, a red streak of blush on her face from him tormenting her this way. She loved him when he was like this, but often times he preferred her being dominant instead. Rather this being the case at the time, she would surely savor the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:39 am

(O/////O not the head lady this rp)

I was still screaming from both the pain and the pleasure. I was still drunk but I never thought the two could be so perfect together. I then begged for more as I held onto him tightly as well and even wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel the blood dripping as I was almost ready to pass out.

Mayuri smirked whispered back to her, "Then start stripping." He had already began to strip himself be he was going to wait on her to strip as well. I loved to watch the way she does it in front of him. It only made his lust that much greater.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:46 am

(Head lady rp??? o__O;; I'm confused!)

Obeying his command, she did as he said once she was allowed her arms back and began to take her clothes off, noticing he too was already nude. She overlooked his body and saw all the stitches over his body everywhere from him making himself a living specimen to research, but still loved his body none the less. Now, she lay back down on the bed as she stretched her body out to give him a nice view of herself and tease him.
"Do you like what you see?" she taunted.

Yylfordt knew she craved more by her wrapping her legs around his waist and intended to give it to her, but also wasn't finished just yet. He wasn't going to do all the work. He now moved and flipped her over so now she sat on top of him, sinking in deeper. Grinding his hips against her, he withed his way in even farther up, the cum and blood dripping out onto him more freely now. He couldn't help but moan in pleasure from this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:57 am

(the blush was for the rp, not the deformed head lady lol and i gtg after this, it's really late. night)

I couldn't help but moan loudly was well. I moved with the same beat as he did so that nothing bad would happen. I started to moan louder when he sunk deeper into me and tried to go further. As she felt him release his cum inside of her, she moaned louder and released her fluids as well. She was no completely exhausted and collapsed right on top of him. Not only that, she had passed out as well from the alcohol for the night, but tomorrow she might not even remember this entire night.

Mayuri smirked and could only wink at her before he took her and forced his entry into her without a single warning. He entered her with a deep and hard thrust for the beginning as he waited to here what noises she would make for him. To him her screams and moans were like music to his ears.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:04 am

(AW LAWD! o///o Lol xD Dear god that was awesome! And aww alrighty, night ^^)

With all his might conjured up, the arrancar could no longer lie to himself and injected her with his own seeds, far up her enough to stay inside. He was for once out of breath from exerting so much energy from something like this. Her body collapsed ontop of him and fell into a deep sleep. Pulling out, he rolled her next to him while she slept, and not to let her or anyone else know about this, he admittedly cuddled up beside her, holding her close.

With the sudden reaction Lanna couldn't help but let out a sudden scream from the pulverizing thrust quickly slamming into her. From the intensity of this her arms clung around his neck holding him tightly, pulling him closely to her as he did this. Her body uncoiled and fringed from his touch but her body begged for more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:44 am

After a while of sleeping, I awoke with a really bad head ache as if I head been drinking one too many. I also felt pain down there. I check to see and was shocked to see there was blood. Was I on my period? And why was I naked? I then looked around to find out and gasped but quickly covered myself and my mouth so that I wouldn't accidently wake up the same arrancar who kidnapped me. I soon started to feel a sharp pain in my neck and felt that it was a bite mark. I now remembered what had happened, I was drunk and he took advantage of me. "Oh god...he took my..." I thought to myself since I was now no longer a virgin. I then felt sick and ran to the bathroom to puke in the toilet. After I cleaned up, I wrapped a towel around myself and locked myself in so that if he awoke he won't get me again like that.

Mayuri smirked at your reaction to him. He thought of you getting clingy to him was your way as begging for more, so he thrusted in and out of you harder than usual. He wanted to hear you make more noises for him. As he did this, he began to nibble on the same spot on your neck where he had bitten you to see what kind of noises you would make for him now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Yylfordt soon woke up no longer feeling the warmth of her body laying next to him as he rolled in bed which woke him up. To his dismay she was gone and this made him mad. Getting out of the bed he wrapped the blanket around him but noticedtge bathroom light was on but as he tried the door it was locked.
"Hiding from me now are we?" he questioned her.

Lanna gasped as her legs now wrapped and tightened around his waist from him going in harder. Honestly she loved when he was very aggressive. Some called her a masochist because she found pleasure from pain. Her mouth gaped open as he bit her once more as she couldn't contain her scream, as it was loud. She just hoped no one from the division heard her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next