AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:33 pm

I smiled at what he said. I was also glad that this arguement was finally over after what seemed like 9 months to me but was actually 3 days tops. I turned to face Andy and saw he had fallen asleep in Yylfordt's arms. I thought that that was so cute and couldn't help but awe at that. "Is there a crib for him in this house?" I asked since I didn't really think about getting stuff for Andy at the time. After all, three days wouldn't have been enough to get the necessities for a baby.

Mayuri felt a tight embrace around him and knew right away Lanna finally dropped her sword. He then held her close to him in such confusion of what to do as well. "We can try...can't we?" He asked. He didn't know if it could work or not, but he wanted to at least try. If anything were to happen, he would take full responsibility for it. He wouldn't do this just for anyone as well, but only for her and the child.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:20 pm

He thought to himself. There was the storage room in the house with all his and szayels child hood things in there, surely the crib should be in there. He handed Andy over to Emily who was still sleeping then got up to check and found it there, moving it into their room. He then came back down and took Andy from her hands and took him up laying him in his crib. Once he wa sound and comfy he came back down once more and picked Emily up bridal style since she was still weak and carried her to the bed.

"But-" Lanna sighed. Again she didnt want him to get in trouble with whatever did happen. How would this work? She didn't know what to do and was lost and confused. "Are you truly sure about this? This is what you chose to do?" she asked him while still hugging him close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:06 pm

I was a bit curious since he kept going up and down the stairs till he got to me then took me upstairs with him. I looked and saw that there was a crib here after all. I smiled at that seeing that Andy can now sleep more comfortably. I also blushed a bit since I was picked up like this, but I wouldn't have been able to walk up the stairs in the condition I was in anyways. I sort of held on to him by grabbing a hold of his shirt but not enough of it to tug it all off of him so that I wouldn't fall.

Mayuri didn't want to say it but simply nodded. He may continue research if he wanted to, with or without the funding of the soul society. There was truly a method in his madness. He held her close to him as well but not tight enough to hurt the baby. He also wanted to teach his kid a thing or two about being a researcher just like him. It would be fun to have someone walking in his footsteps, he thought to himself, but he also didn't want Lanna to do what she was about to do. If she did that, then she would be infertal forever.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:50 am

He then checked on Andy once more and saw him sleeping soundly so he wasn't too worried about it right now as he crawled back into bed and got comfortable while he put an arm over Emily holding her. It was still day light so it's not like he could just go to sleep like the baby was doing, but he also knew Emily was exhausted. He only gave her a snack but was wondering if she was more hungry for lunch. Him being an arrancar Yylordft ate other things than her.

Lanna got up since sitting on the bathroom floor probably wasn't the best thing to do. She grabbed her swor and sheathed it back up knowing it would be pointless to use it now and moved back to the bedroom, laying on her side and sighed closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:52 pm

I was still a bit hungry, but I was more tired than anything else. I also felt that Yylfordt had done so much that I should do things for myself as well. I felt so safe in his arms that I sort of cuddled close to him before I fell into a peaceful slumber with the happy thought of not only surviving, but with the thought that Andy survived as well. I was also beginning to really like Yylfordt, even if he can be a big jerk sometimes.

Mayuri was relieved Lanna had finally calmed down but before he could join her in bed, he removed his makeup and mask so that he could be more comfortable in bed. He then began to wonder if wearing this gawdy look will scare the child. If it would, then he would at least remove his make up before seeing his child. Besides, the baby should at least know what his or her own father really looks like. Once he was cleaned off, he crawls into bed by Lanna's side and holds her close to comfort her the best he can. He hated it when she was in such a state.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:10 pm

When Emily fell asleep Yylordft cuddled with her until she fell asleep. Now both of them were asleep and he wasstill awake. He watched her chest raise from her calm breathing and watched her sleep since she seemed at such a peace. He wasn't trying to be creepy but he was glad she accepted him at last. He was feeling also now at peace, just holding and watching her. He smiled to himself.

While on the bed when Mayuri came back in she cuddled up to him closely and held him tight not wanting to let go but was acting clingy all of a sudden. She wanted to keep both of them, but she knew she would have to let one of them go soon. She knew he was going to try not putting her in that position but it was innevitable. When nuzzled up, she then yawned and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:23 pm

~Later that night~

I was still sleeping so peacefully till I heard the baby crying. I then awoke reluctantly knowing that the baby could've either needed his diappers changed, or he was hungry. I didn't know whether or not Yylfordt was awake since the lights were off. So I got out of his hands carefully and got up to go calm down Andy. As I picked him up and held him in my arms. I placed him in a position where his head was resting on my shoulder as I gentily rocked him in order to comfort him whispering, "Shh it's ok Andy. Mommy's here now."

After a while of sleep, Mayuri awoke to see you asleep finally and some what in peace as well. He then yawned before he got up only to wash his face. He did this usually when he wanted to awake, but instead of going to work, he returned to his side of the bed to join her not in sleep, but in the bed alone. After the little stunt she tried to pull, he was not going to let an eye off of her. He now felt he had to be sure someway without having to constantly watch her that she won't attempt anything like that again. He might have to use one of his inventions on her to do so. She would be confined to her bed anyways so it he wasn't worried of anyone noticing it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Yylordft heard Andy wailing in his crib which started to wake him up including Emily moving from his arms to get up. He sat up and rubbed his head seeing it was still sake outside and yawned.

Lanna shuffled around in her sleep and woke up after he moved and looked at him but wondered why he wasn't leaving since he had go work today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:54 pm

After I managed to calm Andy down by nursing him, I place him in his crib again and kissed his forehead before tucking him in gently and saying to him, "Goodnight Andy." I then watched him fall fast asleep and smiled as I watched. I knew this mom business would get harder until the baby becomes old enough to walk and use the bathroom on his own, but it was still worth it.

Maruyi still didn't know whether he could leave her alone safely or not. He then came up with an idea and got up to sneek into his lab for a moment. He then returned with some sort of bracelet and said to Lanna, "Lanna, hand over your wrist. I promise this will not hurt you nor the child." This bracelet was something like a senser bracelet, only it goes off on a device he has whenever it senses the wearer of this bracelet to be in any sort of danger. He knew there were side effects, but none that were dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Now since he was awake Yylordft got up and ou of bed. His stomach was growling at him. He couldn't keep eating human food, he needed souls to eat in the human world or hueco mundo. This place wouldn't help him out and he needed to get food soon. He saw Emily fell back asleep and he would leave then return after getting his food. He then left the house quietly not to wake them.

Lanna looked at the green bracelet he put around her wrist and figured this may be a present. Either that or he was up to something and wasn't telling her about it. She knew him well and how he worked so she wouldn't put it past him. "Thanks. It's pretty." she said playing along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:31 pm

After calming down Andy, I had returned to bed and fell asleep for a while longer. I had no idea that Yylfordt had left till I woke up once more. Andy was still asleep so I decided to go cook something for myself since I was hungry. I didn't worry much about Yylfordt since I knew that he would be ok. I honestly didn't but deep down I felt he would be. After I finished cooking, I ate the food I made and drank enough water to quench my thirst for now. I then washed and dried the dishes so that everything would be clean again. I had to wash those same dishes before using them anyways since they were so old and dusty earlier.

Mayuri knew she knew him well enough, so he figured why hide any secrets from her? It would've been pointless to do so anyways. "That bracelet won't come off unless I want it to." He said to her. "It's for your sake and the childs. It will allow me to be aware of any danger you would be in if any ahead of time. Did you really think I was going to let you off easy for what you had almost done last night." He added scornfully yet with good reason. He had almost lost both Lanna and the child because of what she had almost done last night. He was going to make sure none of that was going to happen again.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:09 pm

"I figured as much." She said since he knew her well enough that she would know him well enough. She then moved and sat up rather than laying down and looked down at the bracelet, turning it over to see the inside had a small flashing green light that blended in so she wouldn't notice, though she did. She knew what this was, she once saw Mayuri working on it in his lab but she was never really interested in figuring out more about it. It would flash red if she was in danger though, that she knew. "You know me better than that. This little bracelet can't stop me..." she said, still debating on the murder of the child.

Yylordft made it inside of hueco mundo. It was day time here and he looked around for some type of prey. Or he could go back to his room and grab something to eat from there but that would be risking way too much so he couldn't do such a thing. Walking through the dessert he found a nice looking meal and pounced and killed it, beginning to feast on it and devoured all of it until there were no remains. He truly was hungry and hadn't eaten much at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:16 pm

While I was downstairs, I heard my child wailing once again. I walked upstairs to our room and held him in my arms once again to rock him gentilly into a peaceful state. I then changed his diappers and cleaned him up as well. For now that seemed to be all that he wanted. I was then about to place him back in his crib again till he grabbed ahold of one of my sleeves, and pretty tightly for a baby. I then smiled and took him downstairs with me to hold him for a while. I even got to play with him for a bit by either tickling him or blowing on his stomach.

Mayuri sighed figuring that she would say something like that, "It would at least give me a heads up in case you try to pull another stunt like that. It won't stop you but I will." He was almost pissed that she was still contemplating on the murder of their child. Was she really that mad? He knew that she might have been mad enough to kill any child, but her own child as well?
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Yylordft finished his meal, hoping none of the other arrancars or espeda saw him as he made his way away from the castle when he was going to open up a garganta. When he went through he was once more back on the other side but was stopped when there were tons of soul society members standing in front of the house where Emily and Andy were. What was this? Did that Renji spill it to them, or did they find this place on their own?
"D-Damnit." he cursed under his breath knowing this was not good at all.

Lanna sighed. She wasn't mad if that's what he thought but she was concerned. She wanted Mayuri more than this child and maybe right now wasn't the best of times to have it. Though he seemed to badly want to keep it. She couldn't make up her mind. Though an abortion may work so there was no harm done to Lanna's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:39 pm

While I was playing with Andy, I heard noises coming from outside. I took a peak though the window and quickly closed the curtains to see that the soul reapers had found this place after all. I quickly ran up the stairs to protect Andy not knowing Yylfordt was outside as well. While I was upstairs, I tried to calm down Andy so that he wouldn't wail loud enough for the soul reapers to hear and find us. That would've been very bad.

Mayuri did understand that Lanna would rather be with him than have the child, but he also felt that what she was about to do was totally reckless and it not only endangered the child but herself as well. He put that bracelet on her so that if she was in that sort of danger again, he would be able to know ahead of time to be able to prevent it if he could from ever hurting or even killing her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Some of the soul reapers bust down the door entering inside as the leader said to search the house. It was the lieutenant of some squad that Yylordft didn't recognize nor care to learn about.
"Don't!" He roared as they began advancing inside but when they saw him, they immediately caught and held him down as he growled.
"You wont get away with this." he said as he was being sat on also to be held down while also being binded of his hands and legs. Normally he could break through this but they made it even tougher than the usual.

Lanna guessed it was pointless. There was no reason to really argue much anymore and didn't want to start a fight with him so she wasn't going to say anything to make him angry. She didn't want to be stuck in this bed though for so long and it annoyed her that for a few days she'd have no where to go besides his home since she wasn't even at her own place. Plus, she had files and stuff to do. Still worried about Emily, so many things that could be done and above all things she was stuck in bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:30 pm

I heard them busting the door downstairs and kept silent as I tried to calm down Andy to keep him from crying so loud. I then heard Yylfordt's yelling and became even more worried for him as well. What on earth was going on and how did they find us? I then remembered Renji. I didn't know what to think at first but then I grew mad at how he dared to do this to my family. I hid Andy in a safe place for now as I walked out carefully to go look for Renji and sort this out myself if I must. I was still sort of hiding from the soul reapers so they wouldn't find me as well.

Mayuri sighed seeing that Lanna was also not happy to be in bed for the rest of her pregnancy. "If you must, I'll bring some files to you that you can work on while you're are in bed. Oh and don't worry about your friend. According the some of the soul reapers, they know where she is and are on their way to bring her back. Unfortunately, she's already given birth to an abomination." He didn't finish the rest since he figured she was already aware of the situation now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Lanna looked up. The last part he said sort of sounded rude and degrading even though such a thing would come out of his mouth since she knew him well enough to say something like that. "Abomination? The only abomination was being brought here." it was obvious she was ticked off to no return and she started taking her hate out on him when she didn't mean to and by what she said would probably make the two go into a fight since she figured he'd have something rude to say right back. She then ignored him, rolled over in the blankets with her back facing him then closed her eyes.

Yylordft recognized the man now. He couldn't believe his eyes. The vice captain was Aizen! Did they not know he was an evil man? Was Aizen going to kill him if he told them on him? Or was he in trouble regardless for what he did. He couldn't let them kill Emily or Andy. He had to stop them.
"Stop it!"
The men found her in the room as 3 of them pried Andy from her hands and dragged her out of the room even if she did kick and scream all the way outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:01 pm

I was shocked as they had caught both me and took Andy from my arms. "ANDY!!!" I screamed as I tried to reach for my baby. How dare they take Andy away and what were they going to do to us!? I then looked and was shocked to see that it was Renji after all, but Aizen. I knew as well as Yylfordt that Aizen was no good. I then started kicking and screaming as I begged for them not to hurt Andy or Yylfordt.

Mayuri tsk'd at the fact Lanna would say such a thing like that. "What do you expect. If your friend ends up giving birth to an arrancar's child and it inherits her DNA as well, then of course it would be an abomination!" He didn't care if she was trying to ignore him or not. He felt that she was wrong and needed to be corrected.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:13 pm

"Then I guess mine must be an abomination also huh? It'll be half human and soul reaper. Who's not to say they'll try and kill me just like Emily? You know it's against the rules. Your lucky they even let you off when I stayed!" she retorted. This was truly making her mad. She didn't know why, maybe it was mood swings or something but she was in a bad mood and didn't want to deal with it. She just felt like being left alone.

When Emily was dragged out the baby was handed over to Aizen as he looked at it and frowned, the baby just frowned back at him with water filled eyes since he was woken up and taken from his mother. Andy began flailing around in Aizen's grasp but he could handle one small arrancar child.
"Take her into custody. I'll deal with the arrancar." he handed Emily back the baby then walked over to Yylordft who was almost about to break into a blind rage.
"You...I can't believe you!" Yylordft yelled but Aizen acted like he knew nothing about what he was talking about.
"Kill him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:19 pm

I was still upset but I was at least able to keep Andy safe. As I was dragged away, I looked back at Yylfordt with tears in my eyes as I was worried for him as well. I also developed a strong hatred for Aizen. At first I only disliked him, but for what he's done, he must pay for this. For now however, I must focus on keeping Andy safe as I rocked him gentilly while being dragged away from our home.

Mayuri groweled at what she said. She was right but he didn't want to admit it. Besides, soul reapers are the good guys he thought. He then got out of bed and got dressed to go to work for now. He could tell that Lanna wanted to be left alone for now. He also wanted to isolate himself because he too was in a really bad mood from this arguement.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Lanna didn't look but heard him getting dressed and getting ready to leave as she nuzzled her head in the pillow and curled up in a ball on her side and sighed. "I'm sorry..."
She spoke silently knowing she was a little too harsh with him just now and didn't mean to be so rude. But she didn't want either of them to die because of greed of wanting to keep it. It wasn't worth it, was it?

Yylordft couldn't believe this was happening, Aizen found out where he was and that he had been hiding. Did Grimmjow tell him? Was he mad because of the war and he wasn't there to help? Or did Renji spill it? It didn't matter much, but somehow Aizen knew and was preparing to kill him.
"What are you doing with the other two?!" he asked since he had to know if they were safe even if he were killed.
"They will be sentenced to their rightful punishment..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:40 pm

When I was locked up in a prison with Andy in my arms. I began to sob as I held him close without smuthering him. I knew what they were going to do to me and the child. It was bound to happen if I had ever set foot in the Soul Society ever again. Still, I didn't want it to end like this.

Mayuri knew that this was insane now. An arrancar having a child with a human was one thing, but not even a soul reaper can have a child with a human? It's almost unheard of. He then decided to review the laws to get the facts straight. He was then surprised to see no records of there ever being a law of producing a child of either the arrancars humans nor soul reapers mixed up. What was going on here? And why would the soul society enforce a nonexistant law. He then rushed back to Lanna and showed it to her himself. "Something isn't right here. There are no records of any law relating to child birth of a mixed breed whatsoever." He explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:12 am

(I loveeee your deafult 8D If you don't mind, may I request you make me an edit of Lanna and Mayuri too? xD I'd of course make you an edit too in exchange! Or something as equal worth :3)

Aizen then walked off with the others back to the prison. Some of the shinigami remained and was going to kill Yylordft and guarded him but his rage was taking over. For once he shed a small tear down his face, not that he'd let anyone see it and transformed into his release once Aizen was gone, beginning to fight off the soul reapers until they were all dead. He was putting his life on the line for her right now.
The fifth squad captain was in the prison walking as they through Emily in the room with her infant. He dismissed the guards and then walked up to her and kneeled down to her height since she was sitting on the floor.
"Do you know why your in prison? Because your ruining my plans and even managed to influence one of my arrancars...If you do this with the others there will be trouble. You, are trouble. Here, you can do nothing about it..."

Lanna sat up in the bed and looked at the book when he came back and showed her. She didn't know what this was all about, was someone making up a law and influencing everyone that it was true? Who would do something like this?
She had an idea but hoped to god it wasn't true...She then got dressed and left to look for Komamura, he would know. Or if he lied to her about it all, she just hoped he wasn't behind it. She made sure no one saw her stomach which already looked six months big, by tomorrow it would be time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:20 am

(sure ^_^ if you can make one of Amaya and Mabashi then I will gladly do so and i cant stay up late during the weekdays thats why my replies take longer)

I was shocked by what he said, and what ticked me off the most was that he seemed so calm about it. He didn't even show any sign of evil for the fact he was going to allow myself and my child to be executed. "You're a monster..." I said to him weakly since I was still trying to calm down from the tears in my eyes and also having to try to calm down Andy after what he did. I then gently placed Andy in the corner and got infront of him so that I could protect him as any mother would. "I won't let you touch him..." I said in a more aggressive tone since I would do anything to at least keep Andy safe.

Mayuri also planned to take this book and report it to the head captain if he could reach him in time before the one responsible for this wild farse could reach him first. He had reported to the vice-captain of the head captain that he would like to see him first so that their would be no trouble. Meanwhile, Sajin was simply wandering about. He had heard that Emily was brought back and that there would be a great punishment for her and the halfling child she bore. He also wondered what would happen to the arrancar responsible, probably going to be killed on the spot for forcing the girl into conception. He then noticed Lanna and her stomach and was surprised at first. "Lanna what are you doing out of bed? Do you want the head captain to know about this? They're already going to punish Emily and her child. Don't allow yourself the same fate." He asked worried for her safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next