AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Mayuri only watched what had happened for a moment. He didn't like the sight. He then sighed and helped Lanna into a corner ignoring Grimmjow for a moment before he whispered to Lanna, "Step back, dear. Let me fight my battles." It may have sounded harsh but hidden within it were protective words and caring ones as well. He then stood up and faced Grimmjow before he smirked and said to him, "You're very good, but is that all you can do?" It was a way of taunting him into showing off his best so he could learn how to counter it.

I was still unconscious as I layed in that room with the arrancar. I wore a hakama as well. only mine was unique since the skirt of it reached an inch above my knees unlike the others. I was at peace in my slumber, but only until the time would come when I would awaken. Now was that time. My eyes fluttered open as I finally came too. I then looked around wondering what was going on now and where I was. It was dark and I didn't even bother to get up as a precaution.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:01 pm

"But-" lanna didn't want him to have to fight, that was the job of a vice-captain, protecting their captain. What kind of person would she be if she let him die in a place like this? She served under him and knew it was his orders to not fight him and let him fight but she couldn't help the fact she worried about him non the less.

Yylfordt saw you were finally awake as he then came over to your bed and sat down looking down into your eyes. "What power is that you have? Explain to me, who are you exactly?" he asked, he desired to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 pm

I gasped as soon as I realized I was in this room with him. I soon realized I was on a bed as well and became even more creeped out just thinking about what was about to happen. Instead of answering his question, I sat up quickly as I screamed, "HELP!!!" I even tried to get off of the bed as well.

Mayuri pulled out his sword and was now ready to fight Grimmjow. He also had a few tricks on his sleeves since he always fought dirty. Hidden in his cloak he kept poisons and other lethal concoctions as always. He even replaced some of his internal parts incase any were damaged.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Lanna heard the screams of a girl that sounded like Emily as she turned back to her captain. She needed to stand by his side and fight but also knew she had to go save her friend. Since he was in combat with this espada, she assumed he probably could take care of things here.
"Errr." Lanna quickly got up and ran down the hallway pass Grimmjow, he tried to stop her but she was quick and avoided his claw that struck out at her and kept running down towards the screams.
"Little Bit - uh nevermind her." Grimmjow shook his head figuring she wasn't even enough to waste his time. If he captured this captain for Aizen, this would be even better, and judging by everything Aizen-sama told the espada about all the captains and who to watch out for, this one must have been the scientist.
"You'll profit better than her." quickly he lunged forward once more in his form this time charging plasma in his hands as he slammed his hands down above Mayuri to crush him into the ground.

Yylfordt instantly received screams as a reply from the girl to his words as he was growing annoyed with her, if only she would shut up. "I'm not going to cause you any harm or do anything to you. Shush." he said covering her mouth to keep her from making him want to hit her. All he wished at the moment was to figure her out for now, getting onto her dying he would think about later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:07 pm

I was once again muted by the arrancar. I tried to calm down now as I doubted he wouldn't hurt me if I didn't. I was breathing heavily for a moment from the fear of what would come. I didn't know what to do now because to me no matter what, I would just be pissing him off.

Mayuri observed this movement and soon used his blade to block the claws away from him. Him being a captian, he wouldn't be as easy to Grimmjow as the others. "So tell me. Why did you kidnap a bunch of humans?" He asked Grimmjow as he fought back with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:03 pm

"For my own pleasure." Grimmjow smirked wickedly as his sword clashed with Grimmjow's claws. He knew with his next attack he would blow a hole through the building by this tremendously powerful blow but he planned to kill this captain in one shot and get rid of him. "Gran Rey Cero!!" with a loud roar he shot the blue powerful plasma blast at the twelfth captain that would surely kill him instantly. "Die, scum bag!"

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 GranRayCero

Finally I found the room in which the screams had come from and tried opening it but realized it was locked. Conjuring up spiritual pressure into her fist she used it more as a heavier mass object and applied it as she slammed her fist into the door as it came crashing across the room into the wall.
Yylfordt quickly looked to the side and noticed the other girl had come back to rescue her companion but performed a kido binding that trapped the both of them in their spots.
"Your making it difficult for me. Tsk Tsk." He cooed and then walked up to Lanna and frowned. "Must you always cause such a ruckus?" he complained then looked back at Emily and smirked. "You on the other hand. I'm oddly becoming fond of. I would think Grimmjow would allow me to keep this one. You," he looked back at Lanna "Are of no interest to me therefor shall be gotten rid of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:52 pm

I was so glad that Lanna came to my rescue, until we were both trapped in the kido. I tried to struggle as much as I could as I listened and watched the two of them. Once I heard the last sentence, I gasped and struggled harder to try and save Lanna. My whole body felt so numb as I laid on the bed I was left on and as I tried to move even a finger. I then saw that this wasn't going to work. I didn't want to give up just yet. "L-LANNA RUN!!!" I yelled hoping she would be strong enough to get away.

Mayuri took the shot and there was a hole in the wall, or so he made it seem like that. He took this opportunity to move on and search for Lanna and Emily to rescue them. He had noticed Lanna had taken off during the fight and became irritated by the fact you didn't follow his command. He then sighed and figured that was just the way you were and honestly felt that was one of the many reasons he fell for her in the first place. He then smirked to himself and thought, "She better not be risking her own life again. That can be quite troublesome for me."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:39 pm

"You ass." Lanna growled as she was stuck in a blue like box that held her and Emily still and couldn't escape from. Only with a higher level kido could she break it. Hating to keep running out of her poisons she carried on her and drugs, reaching into her hakama pocket she pulled out a syringe and looked at it and knew she was going to regret this.
"After this, Emily I want you to run as far away as possible. My captain is here and will be fighting that blue haired guy. Once you find him make him open a garganta then leave immediately. I'll follow behind."
Lanna then removed her sword from it's sheath as it glowed and he could see the hatred in her eyes for hurting her friend. Unknown to some people, Lanna was unable to release her Shikai or Bankai unless she became one with her sword, and her sword represented her anger. Meaning only way for her to activate it was to piss her off.
"Satsu Menmen, Hitogoroshi!!!" Immediatly her blade began to take form into a large animal which was a black wolf with glowing yellow eyes as Lanna placed her hand onto it and absorbed the wolf, becoming one with it as the wolf entered her body. Her body changed, wolf ears and a bushy tail formed, her claws extending as well as her teeth. Getting on all fours, she let out a loud howl that completely shattered the Kido that held her and also shattered Emily's as well. Now they were both free.
Yylfordt laughed when he saw this form of Lanna but wasn't interested in her at all, he wanted Emily. "Get out of my way." he foul mouthed her off and released his sword and looked back to the younger girl. "You will not run now that your free, if you do, you will be punished once recaptured..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 pm

I was glad to be freed from that box. I then turned to face Yylfordt after I heard what he said. My eyes widened in shock a bit at first, but then they became serious as I gave him a serious look and said, "Who ever said I was going to be caught again?" I then turned and ran as fast as I could out of the room. I soon started to focus my spirit energy into my feet so that I could run faster than normally even though it was a risky thing to do.

On his way, Mayuri sensed Lanna's spiritual pressure and right away knew where to go. He walked towards to hall where the room where both Lanna and another arrancar were. He decided that this time he would be the one to observe this battle, just to make up for the time Lanna didn't observe his. He was beginning to became excited to see what reaction will occer with this combustion.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:25 pm

(the syringe she took out is the antidote to stop her, because once she's in that state she forgets everything and almost everyone.)

"Not so fast." Yylfordt smirked as he changed into his bull like released form, he was fast when running in this state. He had no intention of fighting the other girl, he wanted the one child to keep rather than letting her get away. At first it looked like he was fleeing from the battle but he was only pursuing his prey as he raced after Emily. Lanna, seeing him running away made her even more angry that she was being ignored and began to chase after him while on all fours. Using all her legs she would be able to catch him faster than she would on two feet.
She didn't even notice Mayuri coming but smelled him out, though he didn't sound as fun to chase as Yylfordt was, she wanted to rip him to shreds with her teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:39 pm

(oh ok, i didnt understand at first *sweat*)

Mayuri saw the state Lanna was in and sighed. "Lanna Lanna Lanna...How could you let yourself go this far..?" He then sighed seeing he would have no choice but to use one of his concoctions on her. He then pulled out a rag and covered his own mouth with it while he took out a vile and threw it on the ground. Once shatterd, the vile emitted a sweet scent in the air. One so sweet it would offer any who smelled it a pleasant slumber. There were side effects to it though, one quite similar to a hangover.

I was still running as fast as I could even at a risky speed for my spiritual pressure. I would still have it, but my energy was the real victim to this, which was why I had to be quick. I also hoped Lanna would be rescued as well seeing as though we weren't the only ones here who weren't human. I suddenly felt Yylfordt's spirit energy become stronger and that definitely was not good. So I sped up my speed rate even though now it was starting to backfire and hurt. For now as I ran, I would have to endure the pain. If I stop now, I could seriously damage my legs.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:48 pm

"Gotcha." Yylfordt smirked as he now caught up to Emily and tackled her as they both fell to the ground and slid but luckily he covered her so she took no damage, and being in his state it didn't even hurt a little from scraping himself. Lanna now caught up as she was snarling. Unknown to everyone of why he was doing it, Yylfordt got in front of Emily in a protecting type of manor and would not let this demonic like human touch either of them. She was his now, and he would keep her safe.
Lanna roared once more about to advance but then sniffed the toxin in the air as her sensitive nostrils picked it up before anyone else. Finding the source, it came from the man holding a rag to his mouth so he didn't breath it in. Since she wasn't herself she found him as a threat and turned to attack him now, but her attack was a little slower since she felt some what drunken like and was more loopy sort of speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:32 pm

I couldn't register what had happened. It all happened so fast, but for now, all I knew was that I was falling. After the landing, I had seen now that I had been caught once again. I was trapped now by Yylfordt and was shocked that it all happened so soon even at the speed I was in. I then remembered the consequences of my speed and wondered why I wasn't even bruised from it. I then started to think back and realized that he was protecting me as he caught me. I then looked up at him and saw his released form was in the farm of a bull. "Why are you doing this?" I finally asked as I wasn't sure of what to do now seeing as how I was so confused at the time.
Mayuri saw that you weren't quite calm yet so he used his zanpaktou in defense mode to block any of Lanna's attacks. This time he kept his mouth shut as well so he wouldn't enhale the gas as well. He kepted backing away as he blocked all the attacks he could. He surely enough became corned and saw there was no more room for dodging now. He then felt ashamed he would let himself fall under such weakness and tried to think of a way to get more room. For now he kept blocking even though he didn't have enough room to block all of his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:45 pm

"Hehehe." Lanna giggled in malice and advanced more towards him as she finally stopped her attacks but was advancing towards him as she had him cornered to a wall. He was like a small little garden snake that was so easy to catch by a big wolf like her. In her eyes, he would become her dinner. Licking her lips seductively, Lanna was unaware of what she was doing but at the same time she did, trying to control herself, but the monster was let out. When she got into his face with her own, her tongue glided across his face tasting his skin to see if he was good enough to devour.
Yylfordt then watched as the girl stopped running after him and was attacking her own captain and laughed.
"How pathetic of you captain! Your own subordinate is attacking you now." he then changed his attention back to Emily and smirked looking down at her, returning back to his original form, not needing to be in release form since there was no threat attacking him as he looked down at her and checked her body for any injuries from the fall. She seemed fine.
"Come with me." he urged grabbing her arm and tugged on her to follow him away from the poison in the air so neither were infected before they inhaled it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Mayuri glared at the direction of Yylfordt for insulting him like that, but he was too busy trying to figure out how to get Lanna to calm down. Since they were alone now, he whispered to her, "Lanna...try to control this monster you've let out...You're stronger than this..!" He then slid away from the corner on time but still got a scratch. He didn't care though since he was more concerned about getting his love back at the time being.

As I was being dragged away, some of the stuff in the air earlier had gotten to me. It wasn't poison, but some kind of alcohol or something like that. It smelled so sweet. I didn't try to struggle to get away now because I was starting to feel light headed now, but not tired at all. Eventually that plus my mostly used up energy equalled me falling to my knees even while being dragged away. I was begining to feel weak, but not enough to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Lanna was still snarling and kept her beady eyes glaring at him as he moved around her. She crept closer to him and then heard his words though as the name he spoke repeated in her head. Who was Lanna? Was it her? Then her head took in the data and began to throw as she pulled back away from Mayuri as if that word hurt her and backed away from him acting as if he was a threat. Her eyes changed and showed fear.

Yylfordt felt heavy weight from when he was pulling on her arm and looked back to see her feet had given out and he was dragging her like a doll across the ground. Not meaning to, he picked her up bridal style and carried her away from the scene still trying not to let the scent leak into his blood system and effect him. He wondered what the drug did, did it imobilize all limbs? He wasn't sticking around to figure it out as he then made it to the floor 2 floors down from the destruction where it was calmer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:00 pm

I was still conscious, but I felt almost drunk. I've never felt this feeling before but now I was starting to mutter my thoughts outloud without me even knowing it. "...there must be alcohol in the air...maybe that was why I couldn't get back up.....I don't even think I was walking in a straight line while being dragged away...Lanna's probably going to be very pissed off with her husband for drugging her with that stuff...." I then started to giggle a bit since now the alcohol has seeped into my brain.

"Lanna?" Mayuri asked her wondering if she had finally remembered him and realized what she had done. He could only stand there and look at her with confused eyes that seemed to have a glimmer of worry. He then heard rushing footsteps as if someone is coming. "Lanna if you can hear me, we must retreat for now. We're drawing too much attention." he reasoned with her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:12 pm

(Oh by the way I was curious if you have yahoo messenger or a facebook?)

Yylfordt saw how she was acting all bubbly and giddy from the stuff in the air, it must have been alcohol of some sort since she was acting like a drunk would when they're extremely happy, unless they get mad then it's complete chaos. "Damn." he cursed under his breath as he needed to get her into a room and not let the other arrancar notice her. Finding an empty room he carried her inside and locked the door behind him. He heard running footsteps go past the door and held his back against it, until the sounds were gone and he sighed and looked forward at Emily who's senses were slowed down.
"You, what was that stuff in the air?" he asked wondering if she knew.

Lanna was terrified, she felt like she didn't know this man, but at the same time he was beginning to look familiar too. She was scared of her assumptions being wrong, of mistaking him for a good person, or running away from him for being the good person, she didn't know what to do and panicked. But soon the toxin in the air seeped into her blood system and calmed her nerves as she dropped to the ground, her body turning back into it's original form as she collapsed onto the ground immobile and couldn't move since she used up most her energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:27 pm

I still felt giddy now and it was getting worse. Now I had no common sense left in the state I was in. So my answer to his question was, "I know don't of what this alcohol could be...it could be stuff..." Now I was at the point where I mixed words into the wrong sentences and would pause my sentences longer than usually. I then fell back on the floor but instead of yelling ouch, I started to giggle.

Mayuri was releaved that she was calm now and returned to her old self. He then picked her up bridal style and returned her to the seretei, in his lab room to have her wounds healed since I was never rescued. He was more concerned about you at the time as he began to clean up your wounds and bandage or stitch them back up. He then let you rest for the time being. In the mean time, he was now working on the observation and experimentation of the sand particles he collected from his last opponent.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Yylfordt sighed as he figured she must have been drunk, but why on earth would that scientist throw a mist into the air containing alcohol? That part he didn't understand but wasn't going to go back and ask and the girl knew nothing about it. He knew it was late and it would be impossible to get out of this area since it was guarded at night, rather in the day time it didn't have as many people lingering around. And someone would question him if he was caught since he wasn't someone who was really seen in these parts since it was for lower class arrancar's. Yylfordt with his attitude wasn't the kind of guy to be with the losers down on this level. So getting out of here would be a problem, he'd have to wait until morning, which left him in a bad situation with this girl being here, and only one bed.

Lanna finally awoke but by now it was night time as she could see out the window of her room. She was on a hospital like bed, she recognized it as the twelfth since she knew Mayuri refused her to be treated health wise by that Unohana in the fourth division. He despised that woman entirely. She wasn't positive how she got here but it had must have been a good thing that she was alive. All she remembered was when she activated her bankai and everything else was hazy from there. Getting out of her bed, she walked over and sat on the window seal looking out, watching the pouring rain drip outside and wondered what happened to Emily and if she was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:02 pm

As I looked around this place, I was so drunk I thought I could fly. I then stood on the bed, which would be a difficult task for me since I couldn't even control my own balance very well at this state. I stumbled a bit at first and then giggled believing I was on a cliff and that I had wings like an angel. I then tried to jump of the bed and "fly".

As he walked in to check on her wounds, Mayuri saw that Lanna had regained her consciousness. He wasn't wearing his makeup since it was so late at night and it was almost time for bed. "How do you feel?" He asked her as any doctor would. He then pulled a chair out and sat close to her to monitor her health so far.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:17 pm

"Fine." She said not even bothering to look at him while she starred out the window. She hated the rain, but she liked to watch it. It was calming sometimes and soothed her. She was worried about what had happened, it must have been bad if she wound up here.

Yylfordt twitched at the fact she was acting like a child as he walked up to her, placing his hands on her shoulders.
"Calm down." he demanded. He wasn't in the mood to have to babysit her, he was close in her face and his eyes pierced hers to show how serious he was. But when looking into her eyes he realized how beautiful they were and couldn't stop looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Still being drunk, when he placed his hands on my shoulders, I thought he had something else in mind. So I asked him bluntly, "Hey are you coming on to me or something?" I could only stare at him with a drunken yet curious look on my face. I never knew this but once when I had a sedative for my surgery once, I was totally not myself. I would say these crazy things and try to do crazy things too. Hell, I even tried to seduce one of the soul reapers who was about to perform the surgery before I could pass out.

Mayuri didn't want to tell Lanna that her friend was still stuck in Hueco Mundo with that arrancar. He didn't want Lanna to stress out when she needs to rest while she's still healing. He was glad she's not feeling any pain now and according to his observation, she was in good condition other than her healing wounds. "These will take a while to heal, so for now you must rest, Lanna." He instructed her. He didn't want her to move about and open some of her wounds again.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Yylfordt's eye twitched when she said this, it wasn't his entention at all but that's what she was thinking it was. He didn't want to make it seem like that, but she was drunk, would she even remember this all when she woke up? He wasn't sure, but did he care anymore? Not really.
"Emily..." He cooed her name when looking down at her lips, then advanced and pressed his upon hers without hesitation. His body was moving on it's own but his mind was telling him he was a complete fool. Either way, all control had been lost and he no longer cared of the consequences he would sever.

Lanna looked back at him from the window but was frowning. She pulled the cords off her body and walked past him and out of the hospital like room. "I'm going back to my room." she didn't want to have to sleep in an uncomfortable bed like this and rather sleep in her own. Plus, she knew she would recover on her own she didn't need to have wires and be sedated at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:04 pm

I froze at first but then kissed back since I was to drunk to know right from wrong. Soon enough, I became a little seductive and broke the kiss to say, "I didn't here a "no"." I then giggled a bit me being giddy, drunk and having no idea of what I was doing now. I then slid one sleeve down one of my shoulders slowly and giggled a little. I was still innocent in more ways than one, but now that I was drunk, that innocence was at risk.

Any doctor would've tried to stop Lanna, but Mayuri knew her too well to do that. He sighed at first but then followed and said, "At least let me stay with you for tonight. I'll lock the door so that no one will notice. Pluse I also have this." He then pulled out a "Do not Disturb" sign from his pocket to show that he can easily get away with this without the others finding out about the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next