AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:36 pm

While held in his arms like this, I could only smile and relax in them for a while till Andy began to cry out of hunger. I then sighed at first but smiled and said, "He sure loves to eat." I then giggled before I relaxed back into the chair and uncovered one of my breasts to suckle Andy. He seems to be such a glutton, and yet he doesn't gain any weight. Maybe it all goes out of that little whole of his. Once he was finished, I covered myself again and rocked him to sleep. "There. All better." I said smiling at another mommy job well done.

Mayuri now understood finally and could only smile at that. "At least I still have you, too." He said to her as if he felt the same way about her now. He then held her tighter but not too tightly so that he wouldn't hurt her after her surgery to remove the organs. He had also decided to let someone else go after Aizen now. He may have harmed Lanna, but right now, Lanna was more important to him than his vendetta towards Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:46 pm

"What will we do about Aizen?" Lanna finaly asked and let go of hugging him and looked him in the eyes. She wanted revenge on him but she knew she couldn't leave in her condition. Also Mayuri didn't want to leave her side so he couldn't go after him for her. She then had an idea. "Can you go fetch Sajin for me since I can't leave? I need to talk to him..." she asked hoping Aizen didn't hurt him at all.

Yylordft smiled when she did this. He knew she was a good mother to their child and would raise him well even if he was a bad father for being an arrancar. He didn't want Andy to grow up having a bad life like he did. But then his thoughts began to wonder. "Do youwish to keep Andy here knowing that the law was not true? He will not be safe in Hueco Mundo and I fear for him." he mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:21 pm

I was surprised he would ask this, it would be nice to stay here, but then what about Yylfordt. They might not even trust him to stay since he's an arrancar let alone let him stay. "What about you? Will you stay with me and Andy?" I asked him before I could make my final decision. I wanted Andy to be safe, but I also didn't want to Yylfordt.

Mayuri was a bit surprised by Lanna's request at first, but then understood her meanings and nodded before kissing her forehead and leaving her with a doctor. He had then set off to go look for Sajin. Once he had found him, he said to him, "Lanna wants to see you." Sajin was surprised by this as well. He then began to wonder what was going all, all he could remember after that blow was that something bad had happened to Lanna, but what was it? He followed Mayuri back to where he had left her and asked her, "What is it Lanna." He then noticed her stomach and was shocked but then remembered what happened, she had lost the child because of Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:36 am

Lanna was still laying in bed until finally Mayuri returned with Sajin. She looked up and frowned. She had to lie to her best friend. She knew it was wrong but knew it was the only option she had. "Sajin...Truth be told, I loved you. But because of current events, I may die soon with the loss of my organs because of Aizen. If you still love me, please, avenge me and kill him...this is my only request of you...for me?" she felt like an awful person. But she had to give Sajin ambition to kill Aizen since neither her or Mayuri could right now. She had to give Sajin the motivation he needed to kill Aizen for her, even if it meant lying about her love for him, and saying she may die.

Yylordft sighe and knew what she wanted. She wished for Him to stay with her and Andy but he didn't know if he even could. Espada and arrancar may try and kill her back at hueco mundo, abd the soul reapers would not want him here in soul society. He had to face the facts. "We're from two different worlds that do not coincide. I wish to be with you and Andy but this place is not for me and my place is not for you. There is no middle for us...I'm sorry..." he hated this. He hated it lots in fact. He didn't want to leave her or their child but he had to do what was best for the both of them, even if it meant breaking bonds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:07 pm

I had now felt as if my heart had been cracked in the middle as if to say that if he had left me, a piece of it would leave along with him. After all we've been through and just when we were finally starting to love one another, he was going to leave just like that. I knew that this was for Andy and myself to be safe, but why did it have to be like this...? There must have been another way... "Please...there must be another way..." I begged him.

Sajin was surprised that she admitted such a thing like that to him, still it made his heart feel much better after being rejected by her once. He had also agreed to avenge her and her unborn child as he had set off to kill Aizen once and for all for what he had done to her. He wasn't going to let that monster get away, not after making such a promise to Lanna that he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Lanna still felt bad for what she had said but there was no other way. She smiled as Sajin left to go kill Aizen for her but once he was gone she flung her self down onto the bed and slammed the pillow over her head groaning.
"Oh Mayuri, what have I done?" she said hoping someone maybe could give her some advice since she was in a bad situation right now. Her body and her heart had been torn up.

Yylordft didn't know what else to do, what was there, what options? They couldn't return to their original home now that Aizen knew about it and so did the soul reapers and Grimmjow. He knew there was no real safe place for them.
"You can stay with me in hueco mundo...But it's not a life you will truly like with pain and suffering. Still, do you wish to be with me?" he asked. He wanted to be here, where Emily could be safe and Andy, but they would surely kill Yylordft and there was no good that would come from that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:48 pm

I was surprised that that was also an option, but still, I would chose having both Andy and Yylfordt close to me over anything else. "As long as we're with you, I can still feel that we will be safe." I said to him as my final answer. I knew hueco mundo was a dangerous place, but I felt that as long I was with Yylfordt, everything would be alright. Besides, Andy seemed to look more like a hollow than a human nor soul reaper because of his hollow hole. He might fit in best around others with holes in them. It was a bad thing to think about, but it was only a thought which I still would not mention to Yylfordt or to Andy when he's old enough to understand me.

Mayuri had sighed seeing the state she was in. He only patted her back and said, "There there, you only took advantage of Sajin just to exact your revenge for us. He's doing us a favor." He wanted her to see the good side of what she had done rather than feel guilty about it. He knew her all too well to know she would want revenge, so what Sajin was doing would make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Yylordft was still worried about it but knew she chose to stay with him. Andy would be accepted since he looked like a hollow but Emily wouldn't be able to fit in and not be killed. But as long as he protected only Emily since his son could manage on his own things should be fine. "Good. Then I will protect you both while we live in hueco mundo." he smiled and hugged her. Though he would need to get out of this bed since he was still wrapped up in bandages.

Lanna then sat up and moved the pillow and pulled Mayuri onto the bed and hugged him. She felt lost and just needed someone there for her for comfort. She did love Sajin as a best friend but, he thought it was more and by this he may think he has a chance with her. Which wasn't the case but she didn't want sajin to think she would leave Mayuri for him.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:17 pm

(Would it be ok if I joined?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:20 pm

(You can join in if you'd like. Though it may confuse you on what's been going on the past few pages.)
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:52 pm

(Can you give me a brief of whats going on?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:59 pm

(In the beginning, Emily and Lanna were kidnapped By Yylordft. Mayuri saved Lanna and brought her back but Emily was left there and when Renji tried to save her, Yylordft wouldn't let him. Anyways, pretty much both the Emily and Lanna wound up having been impregnated, BUT Aizen found out about both children and made up a fake law that humans and soul reapers/arrancars could not mate. So everyone was trying to kill Emily and her child while Lanna went into hiding. Though, Aizen got ahold of both Emily and Lanna. Aizen killed Lanna's child, and was unsuccessful in killing Emily's. So right now, Yylordft, Emily and Andy (andy is there child) are in Soul Society in the 6th squad barracks since Renji saved them. And Lanna is at home in her bed feeling like crap cause she asked Komamura to kill Aizen for her since she was injured and couldn't do it herself. Anyways, I guess you can cut in on wherever you want in the rp. )
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:06 pm

Kenpachi walked slowly through the soul society his eyes darting from side to side as he walked looking for any thing that might provide a challenge for him to face. Kenpachi was a mountain of a man his right eye covered by an eye patch and his outfit was ripped and torn from hundreds of battles his hair was long and spiked with small bells attached to the ends of each long spike. He was considered one of the most dangerous of the 13 devision captains.

Last edited by Kenpachi Zaraki on Tue May 31, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:12 pm

(Lol, 13 captains in total there Razz)

Lanna waited for Komamura to return, when he did she received the news that he had gone missing and no one could find him. She sighed and knew there was only one other place he could have gone and that would have been hueco mundo. She knew she had to stop Aizen herself. She got ready to go regardless of all the bandages on her body as she left the room to head the outskirts of town where she would create a garganta but as she walked she accidentally bumped into a large man and looked up to see the man of squad 11.
"Sorry." She apologized.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:19 pm

Kenpachi looked down at the woman who had bumped into him he was about to threaten the woman but something in her he saw some one he used to know long ago. "You don't look like you should be up." He said looking at her bandages. "You must be tough to even be walking." He smiled his usual dark smile.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:23 pm

He was right. With the fact that half her organs gone Lanna shouldn't even be able to walk let alone run and not let herself collapse. She was strong willed and it could be seen. It after all was kenpachi after she looked closely, at first her vision deceived her and saw him as a stranger until she recognized him. "I'm fine...Really." she said lying to him, but even if she lied she knew Aizen had to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:29 pm

He began laughing. "You are a bad lier." He said looking at her. "I can easily see your at less than half your strength and from what I hear around your going after the hollow leader Aizen." Kenpachi Smiled and looked up at the sky as if in thought.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:41 pm

"How do you know about that?" She asked him. She had been inside mostly all day so she wondered how news had gotten out unless Komamura had said something. Either way he was right about that, she was lying and he saw through it with ease. "Either way, why do you care?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:47 pm

He looked her over. "I want in." He said simply his eyes had the look of blood lust, "The hollows are the strongest around maybe one of them can give me the true battle I want." He looked at her he knew she could not stand to face the battles coming.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:51 pm

"Fine..." She didn't want to admit it but she probably did need at least some help. She knew she may die by killing Aizen from depleting all her reitsa but that didn't matter right now and she wanted revenge. With Kenpachi coming along he may be able to stop the hollows that got in her way so it may be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:00 am

Kenpachi Reached down and lifted the woman placing her behind him on his back. "Now tell me where to go." He said looking back at her. "You better be better at giving derections than Yachiru." He said looking back he was known for having the worst sense or direction.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:09 am

She blinked first being lifted up but then held on to his haori so she would fall off. Though at least now she didn't have to walk and hurt herself even more so she was thankful. "I can lead you as long as you open up a garganta there." she said speaking about a portal that would connect the two.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Kenpachi looked back at the girl and blinked a few times. "I am no good at that stuff." He said lightly. It was a fact Kenpachi had no skill in any thing but combat.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:20 pm

"I'm on the verge of death and I'm the one who's gotta make it. Great." she said sarcastically not in the best of moods today. She then formed her hands together as a double door appeared and slid open leading into hueco mundo. "Alright well let's go." she said. Since she was being carried on his back it wasn't as if she could really enter it unless he did.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:09 pm

He looked back at her and growled. "I have my strength and power I don't need tricks to get around." He than nodded and rushed into the doors Kenpachi was known for manny things and being brash and head strong was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12