AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:26 pm

"Maybe. But your still in the way. That doesn't change what I am. You will be eliminated with that abomination. So will your friend Lanna's. They think I don't know about the two of them, they are greatly mistaken. Their abomination will be eliminated soon as well." he spoke. He wasn't killing her just yet, but he opened the door and shut it back so she was caged in there alone by herself with Andy as he left the cell.
Yylordft then finally somehow managed to kill them all, with many cuts on his body and was bleeding immensely. He knew Aizen would have Emily and as long as he found him, he would find her. His only lead was that they went back to soul society. Opening a garganta with the little strength he had left, he then walked through it onto the other side and was now outside the fifth squad barracks.

"No someone made the law up and was enforcing it. I wont get in trouble, but I don't know who would lie about it." She felt sad and rude for accusing him. "Was it you? Tell me the truth Sajin, did you enforce this law because you were mad at Mayuri?" she questioned. She just hoped it wasn't truly him and if it was she would be quite upset with him. But he couldn't have, he wouldn't do anything to want Lanna dead, would he?
"If your not. I need to know who did this. I can't let this happen to Emily or me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:25 pm

My eyes had widened at this shocking news about Lanna. Now she was in trouble as well. I at least I managed to keep Andy safe. Once Aizen had left, I picked up Andy and held him in my arms once again. I then heard him crying and faced the corner so no one could see me nurse him. As I suckled him, I looked down at the floor with not only tears in my eyes, but the feeling that there was no hope at all for us. Even if I managed to escape, it would be difficult for me to get away safely. After I was done feeding him, Andy cried once again, but this time it was to have his diappers changed again...wait that's it! "Guards! My baby needs to be changed, may I please take him to the bathroom so that I may change his diappers?" I asked them. When one of them offered to do it for me, I yelled, "I'm not letting any of you touch my baby! I don't trust any of you that well enough either!" I made a big fuss about it just so that they would only do as I wished to get me to shut up. I guess being a nag and a mother does have its benifits.

Sajin was surprised by what she had told him. He was even appauld he would accuse him of such a thing. "I am just as shocked as you are Lanna, I had no idea and how dare you accuse me of such monstrosity! I even promised I wouldn't tell on you and this is the thanks I get." He then shrugged it off and said to her, "We must report this to the head captain at once, and you must stay close to me. If what you say is true, then you might be next." Meanwhile, Mayuri was meeting with the head captain and explained what he had learned to him. He had even brought the evidense to him so that there would be no further questions asked. "So you see, Captain Yamamoto, there seems to be an awful farse going around that any women of any kind give birth to halfling children of any sort are to be executed along with the child even though there's no record of it whatsoever. I still don't understand the methods behind it or the person responsible for such lies, but the evidense is still quite clear, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:36 pm

The guards were so annoyed that she wouldn't shut up that they went ahead and let her. Two of them walked with Emily to the bathroom and stood in front of the door to make sure she didn't escape. Since it was a jail cell, of course the windows had been blocked off by bars. They stood there and waited for her to return.
Meanwhile Yylordft was trying to be slick about sneaking inside on top of trying not to pass out from all of his injuries and so much blood loss. Once he retrieved her he would ask Emily to heal his wounds for him, so for now using all his strength to retrieve the two, he could handle. Slipping inside the gate of the fifth division he evaded all standing soul reapers in the area, making his way towards the jail cell since that's where she must have been held.

Lanna sighed knowing he was sort of upset that she accused him but she couldn't help but at least give it a shot.
"Yeah, sorry...I knew it couldn't be you, but it couldn't hurt to ask. I wouldn't think you would." she said reassuring him that she didn't really think it could have been him who had made this all up.
She then nodded as he said this and followed him towards the head captain but outside the doors she stopped and looked down at the ground. "I can't go in...The head captain will see my stomach and ask about it..." she said feeling a bit embarrassed about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:41 pm

While I was inside, I was taking my sweet time in changing Andy's diappers to by some time to think before acting. I noticed there were bars in the window so there was no way of getting out. I needed more time to think, so I called out, "I also have to use the restroom if it's alright." as a farse to just by some more time. While I was still inside, I continued to think as I held Andy in my arms. What can I do now? This plan didn't seem to be working right now. I then thought of what might have happened to Yylfordt and was more concerned now. Was he still alive? Before I gave up on him completely, I said to myself words that were meant for him, "Yylfordt, please be ok and please if you can, save us from this nightmare."

Mayuri had now awaited for the captain's response before he could act. All he could do was hope for the best. Meanwhile Sajin had heard what you had said and agreed to that. Still, he didn't want to leave her alone at a time like this. He then heard that Mayuri had already reported the news to the head captain, fortunately. "It seems as if your husband had already beaten us to it." He reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:52 pm

The head captain gave her usual look that showed no emotion while he listened to the report of the twelfth squad captain.
"We will find and bring in the culprit. Law's are laws, whoever was responsible for this will be punished accordingly for putting through such a hassle over something trivial. I will send out a search squad. You are dismissed Captain Kurotsuchi."
The head captain spoke as he then looked down at his desk with all the paper work he had to file out and do which just seemed like lots of work.
Lanna shook her head and watched as Mayuri came out wondering what had happened while she stood next to Sajin. She figured he may get mad that she kept hanging around the fox captain since Sajin after all did want to get closer to her. She just wondered when the day would come when he tried to steal her from Mayuri.
"How did things go?" she asked.

Yylordft made it inside and killed the guards, making his way towards the cell after he found Emily's name on the list for the jail cell. Though when he got there he saw that it was empty and she wasn't inside as he was angry wondering if he was too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Mayuri had come out of the room after thanking the head captain with the widest smirk he had ever put on in a while. He then turned to Lanna after hearing her question and simply answered him, "The head captain has spoken, we can keep our child and Emily and her child won't have to be executed. All we can do is hope this news has reached them on time, also, the one responsible for this farse should best be running." He then looked up and noticed that Sajin was with her. Usually he wouldn't be too happy about that, but times being as desperate as they are, he knew it was good that Lanna was with someone she could trust and someone he admittedly could trust with her safety as well.

While I was in the bathroom, I knew I couldn't stay in with Andy any longer. Eventually I would have to come out since there was no other option for me. I then carried Andy in my arms after cleaning him up and knocked on the door as I said to them, "I'm finished and so is my baby." Now all I could do was hope, even though there was nothing that can be hoped for at this point. Hopefully things will turn out for the best.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:43 pm

The guards were no longer there guarding the door since Yylordft had killed them along with the others. He walked inside just to double check that she wasn't inside the cell or hiding. Maybe she was around here somewhere but wasn't coming out because of Aizen.
"Emily!" He called out, hoping he would get some kind of response. His chances of finding her were slim at the time and he had little time to find her before Aizen executed her as he said he was going to. Or at least see a punishment fit for the two.

Lanna sighed and smiled with relief after hearing the good news and looked at him then placed a hand over her stomach.
"So then does anyone know where Emily is? Or is she still captured?" I asked since I was home most all day and had heard no news about her at all up to this point in time. I just hoped we weren't too late and the culprit didn't already kill her, the arrancar, and the child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:00 pm

From across the hall straight to the bathroom I had walked out of after seeing the guards were dead, I gasped as my eyes widened slightly. Was it really him? I now felt real hope in my heart once again as I held Andy in my arms and carefully ran down the hallways so Andy wouldn't get hurt as I followed the sound from which that voice came from. Once I had made it to the location, I was shocked yet so happy to see Yylfordt was alive and that he had come to rescue me and the child. I didn't know what to say. All I could do was shed more tears, only this time they were tears of joy.

Mayuri sighed and said, "She's still in captivity along with her child as far as we know, but we did spread hell butterflies to allert the guards to release her and the child immediately. So she should be alright if we make it on time. What's important now is finding that culprit responsible for this outrage." He sighed yet he did have suspicions. He felt that Gin might be in on this somehow since Gin always did take great pleasure in other people's suffering. He enjoyed it aswell, but he would never do that to Lanna nor her friends. He might abandon them, but not hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:09 pm

"Right." She smiled and shook her head. She knew Emily should be alright then since they were going to release her from her prison and was assured about it now. She then looked back to Sajin. "I'm sorry for accusing you..." she apologized, even if she had no doubts it wasn't him. Either way she was still thankful it wasn't. But she saw the suspicion in Mayuri's eyes. "Do you know who it is?" she asked since he looked like he was contemplating on it.

Yylordft heard sobbing from around the corner and when he turned to see Emily was standing there crying, he just frowned seeing tears in her eyes. He ran over to her and hugged both Emily and Andy but growled. "What did Aizen do to you two?" he snarled, knowing he would get pay back on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:57 am

Once I was in his arms once again, I felt more safe than ever. "He locked both me and Andy in a cell. He even said that the real reason I was in there was because I was ruining his plans. I don't know what he's planning, but somehow he thinks I'm in the way of it because of me letting Andy be born. He called him an abomination and even made him cry, but I wouldn't let any of them even touch our baby..." I was so upset yet happy Yylfordt was here with me now. I used to consider this place as a safe one, but eversince I had become pregnant, I wanted to rid myself of this dreadful nightmare I once called home. They won't even allow my child to live, and that I cannot accept. I rocked Andy gentily to calm him down while he wailed in tears. I could tell he didn't like it here neither.

Sajin only smiled and said, "It's alright." He knew she would never think of him that way, but he was still surprised she would even considered it at least. Mayuri turned to Lanna and said to her, "I do have some suspicions, but there's no way that Gin could've done it all on his own like this. He would have to either have had support from someone, or he was working for someone else who's the real person responsible for this dreadful farsery. What do you think, Lanna?" He then asked her to see if she would have any ideas as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:55 am

Lanna looked at Mayuri but was surprised when he had accused Gin of being the one who had done it. She knew that him and her and Emily's friend Scarlet (Raita's bleach rpc) was with Gin. He was one of the few who knew about her and Mayuri and their relationship though, so it could have been he found out about the infant somehow and didn't like the idea of it. But, could it really be Gin, of all people?
"I honestly don't think it's him. " she said being blunt about her answer.

"I'll kill him!" Yylordft was so mad at Aizen right now, he was shaking. From that, and also from the extreme blood loss. He knew now in his condition though he couldn't fight Aizen. He had to get Emily and Andy out of here though. But right now, he had no place to hide all three of them anymore that no one knew about. All his options were gone. Until a familiar red head showed up beside him and saw what had happened.
"Come with me, I'll get you all out of here." he was trying to help this time rather than causing trouble, it was the least he could do after all that he had caused to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:43 pm

I was a bit surprised now. Instead of turning us in, Renji is actually helping us escape. I then turned to Yylfordt as if to ask if this was a good idea, but seeing him in the condition he was in, I knew we had no other choice. I then used only one arm to successfully hold Andy safely while wrapping the other around Yylfordt. "Put you arm around my shoulder. I'll help you out of here with Andy while Renji leads the way." I was planning on healing him, but this wasn't the right place and the right time.

Mayuri, after hearing her response, sighed. "Well he might not be the leader behind this plot, but in order to pass a lie as the real brains behind all of this did, he had to have had some support to back up the lie into being a "truth" It could also be someone of who we least expect..." He may have had a good lead on the possiblilties of who it could be, but he couldn't come up with a prime suspect. This was bad considering the same suspect is still at large.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm

"Its alright I got him." Renji assured her and put Yylordft over his back and carried him. Yylordt himself was so beat up that he wasn't complaining, as long as Renji kept his word and wasn't lying. As they kept up the pace, soon they escaped the prison and headed towards the 6th division. Once they arrived Captain Kuchiki showed up and stopped them.
"Please Captain, I'll take the punishment later. They're badly injured and need medical help." He said pleading and hoping he would understand.
"Very well." he said without any emotion as Renji was glad and led them inside into their medical attention as some of the members brought them in and laid them on a gurney.
"Thank you...Renji..." Yylordft said softly then blacked out and shut his eyes.

I couldn't figure out who it was, I had an idea but I still wasn't sure. Until I looked past them and saw a man with brown hair and glasses walking past up ahead. He looked straight at me, and began to to remove his sword. It was known that his sword once seen could trick all the five senses. Then all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and let out a loud scream falling to my knee's. Blood began to drip from my legs as my eyes closed hard and my teeth grinded together from the incredible pain. Forcing myself to look up, I then saw that he was gone...
"W-What have you done..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:22 pm

When we finally made it to the gurney, I saw that Yylfordt had passed out and became even more worried. "Will he be alright..." I asked Renji. This was also pretty strange for me. The last time I was in a gurney, I was going to break all ties that I ever had with Yylfordt, including the baby, but now I'm once again in a gurney and fearful for his life. Was I falling in love with him now? Or is it just for the baby? I no longer knew anymore. Still, I wasn't going to let Yylfordt die. I then looked at Renji once again and asked him, "Can you do me a favor? Hold Andy for a bit. Also please come with me into the room where they're keeping Yylfordt. I you're the only soul reaper I can trust right now, so please stay close and keep Andy safe while you do so." I was now trying to take charge of the situation. I'm tired of being a mother who can't even defend her own family.

Mayuri's eyes widened at what had happened. It was Aizen all along, but that was the least of his concerns now. Aizen had hurt Lanna, and may have even killed the child. He then became enraged by the fact that that monster had taken away the only chance Lanna and he would ever have in starting a family. He then pulled out his shikai and sneered at him with a raspy voice from such rage that filled him up to the throat, "So this was all your doing...Very well then...YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR ALL OF THE HEARTS YOU'VE TAKEN AND TORN TO PIECES!!!" He yelled in the end as he aimed soon revealed his bankai, Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō. Usually he was never the type to create drop the gun too soon, but what Aizen had done was absolutely unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Aizen smiled at this. He had covered his reitsa and hid but still somehow the twelfth squad captain could see him? He must have underestimated him. "Give it up Captain Kurotsuchi. Neither you nor Captain Komamura can do anything about it. "That abomination you made in her needed to die. She'll live, don't worry..." He said but then in an blink of an eye, Aizen had already slashed both Mayuri and Sajin across the gut and was back where he was a moment ago, quite a few feet away. Also when he appeared back where he stood, Lanna was in his hands as he was dragging her by her Kimono. "I'll be taking her for now. Farewell." he spoke and then was gone in a flash.

Renji nodded as Emily handed Andy over to him. He was still slightly upset that it wasn't his own child, and Emily wasn't his but there was nothing he could do about it and that was that. Walking into the room with Emily they saw yylordft getting patched up, he hoped everything would be alright. And he'd surely be telling Captain Kuichi about this and the head commander.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:58 pm

"Renji stay close, I don't want anything to happen to your nor to Andy. Captain Aizen is planning to kill any soul children born from human or fathers. I know this because he called Andy an abomination. He even threatened the life of Lanna's child. God I hope it's not too late for her..." I was concerned now for her, but right now there was nothing I could do about it. For now, the least I could do was defend Andy in any way possible and heal all of Yylfordt's injuries myself. I then excused the doctor who was patching him up so that I could heal him with my powers. While I was doing so, I would keep an eye on Renji and my baby.

Mayuri couldn't believe what had happened, not only did he lose the child, but he was also losing Lanna to that abomination who dared called their child an abomination. His bankai had regressed back to it's original form of a sword as he dropped to his knees in such agonizing pain. He had also watched as Sajin too had fallen. Luckaly, Mayuri had come prepared with his concoctions for healing any injuries. He injected himself with one dose and gave the other to Sajin. Sajin was surprised he would even help him, but he supposed it was only to save Lanna from the clutches of Captain Aizen, or who should now be called Sosuke Aizen since the title Captain was no longer fitting for him for what he had done to Lanna.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Aizen had returned back to his barracks but once he saw that the prison was destroyed and Emily and her child escaped, he scowled. He then looked and saw that the guards were killed and gone. Who could have done this? Damnit! That arrancar must have saved her. He should have been more careful. He then dragged Lanna back to his room instead throwing her at the wall as she slid down onto the floor, sitting there leaning against the wall still bloodied.
"Your body is already destroyed. You cannot produce any more children. You and Captain Kurotsuchi will pay for your sins...I knew it from the day he brought you here that you were nothing but trouble. As well as your friend Emily."
He snarled and now locked his bedroom door and left to go find where Emily had run off to.

Renji sat down on one of the chairs while keeping Andy at bay. He cried at first but he then calmed him down. He needed to forget his feelings, even if they felt strongly. Yylordft yelled at first when she began to heal his wounds since it hurt incredibly bad but still endured it either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:28 pm

While I was healing Yylfordt, I felt awful that I was putting him in so much pain, but this was for his own good. If his wounds don't heal up soon then there's no hope for us to return back to our normal lives. Well technically, to our new lives together. "I'm sorry Yylfordt but this is only to help you heal soon enough to get out back to the way things were back home." I said to him trying my best to ease the pain a little while I was still healing his injuries.

Meanwhile, Mayuri was searching for Lanna while Sajin had reported to the head captain about the disturbing news involving Aizen being responsible for the false law for his own selfish reasons. Mayuri decided it was best to search for Lanna in the 5th barracks, but he would have to hide within the walls to get to Lanna without any disturbances heading his way.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Lanna was laying against the wall with barely any life force left after so much blood loss. She knew this was it, she was going to die here and she failed everyone. She even lost their child, and now Mayuri would get in trouble for their relationship being found out rather than the child. "I'm sorry May..." she cried, as tears dripped down her cheeks.

He knew he'd have to endure it regardless of the pain but then soon he passed out since he couldn't handle the amount of pain set on him. He was out cold like a light and sleeping soundly now in his bed. Renji knew there wasn't much else she could do for him, as he handed Andy back over to Emily.
"Here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Once I had finally finished healing Yyflordt, I was given Andy back to me from Renji. "Thank you so much Renji." I said to him with a small smile. I then turned to look at Yylfordt. He should be ok now, but I was still concerned for the both of us since we were still in a dangerous place and time.

Once Mayuri had finally snuck into Aizen's room without being discovered, he had found Lanna, not only covered in blood, but surrounded by it as well. He was outraged, but for now, he would have to take her to safety before it was too late. He then gave her the same potion he used to heal all of his injuries before picking her up and returning her to the 12th division to heal and be under his supervision for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Renji sighed. He knew she was his now and there was nothing he could do about it. He was upset over it, but was still glad they all were alive, even the arrancar even if he didn't like him and at times wished he was dead. He then walked up to Emily and gently kissed her on the lips. "I love you Emily. I know I can't have you. But please, take my feelings into consideration." he said then left the room and walked back to his own in the 6th division.

Lanna soon woke up having some of her injuries healed such as her reproductive organs and was patched up. Her body also no blood on it and she was in a bed naked, a blanket covered over her. She sat up and saw that she was in Mayuri's room and saw him at the end of the bed. She almost thought she heard him crying.
"May...Yuri?" she asked and put a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:15 pm

(I finally came up with how to reply to this rp Smile )

My eyes widened at this, but still it shouldn't have been any surprise. I felt bad for him now, but it wasn't like I could leave Andy and Yylfordt for him. Other than that, I would never do that. I loved them both, even after knowing how Yylfordt can be like. I knew he truly loved me none the less. I then sat in a chair by Yylfordt as I held Andy rocking him to sleep. I had also hoped that once Yylfordt was awake, we could leave this place once and for all.

Mayuri tried to hold back as he once heard Lanna's voice again. He was happy she was alright, but according to the doctors, the baby and her reproductive organs cannot be repared. So they were both removed. "I'm sorry Lanna...but we won't be having any children for a long time..." he said to her in remorse for what had happened. Aizen had harmed Lanna and he wasn't even able to exact his revenge on him for that. He felt like a horrible husband and a horrible father as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Renji was outside the door and felt pain in his gut but he knew it was nothing to be afraid of, it was just his emotions getting the best of him. He sighed it off and then left back to his room leaving them alone. Yylordft finally woke up about ten minutes later as he sat up in the bed and rubbed his head which had also been all bandaged up and he removed the bi-pap mask that was giving him oxygen. He saw Emily and Andy in her arms and smiled.
"I'm sorry this happened, but at least your both safe..." He said regardless of his own injuries.

Lanna knew how upset he was, he was enraged at Aizen for what he had done and was upset because all her organs had been removed in order for reproduction. He must have felt like this was all his fault and she knew it wasn't.
"That doesn't matter. As long as I still have you then nothing is truly lost." She said and hugged him closely from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:37 pm

I was a bit worried that Yylfordt was getting up too soon even in the condition he was in. When he apoloqized to me, I simply sighed and said, "This wasn't your fault. It was all Aizen's fault. I heard that the law about humans not being able to have spiritual children of any kind was nothing but his excuse to try and kill Andy. I don't know why he would do this, but he's not going to lay a hand on Andy. That I will be certain of." It may have seemed like big talk even from me, but as a mother, my family came first.

Mayuri sighed but was glad she wasn't upset at him for what had happened. It was true, he did blame himself for what had happened. He then held her close to him tightly but carefully as well. He may have lost their child but at least he managed to save his dear wife. He would have to redecorated the nursery later but now was a time to relax and protect Lanna just in case.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Yylordft was just mad even when Aizens name wass spoken. He was so full of hate against him that no words described how much that man got his blood boiling. "I will protect both you and Andy. Aizen will get no where near either of you while I'm here. I promise I will keep you safe and out of harms way. I won't let this happen again. He said while holding Emily and Andy close to him while sitting up in bed. He was thankful Renji helped them but was trying not to let him get on his nerves from unnecessary thoughts. They were safe for now and that's all that mattered.

Lanna wasn't too worried about losing the baby. Of cours she wanted it but Mayuri was far more important to her and no child or anything could get in the way of that. "I love you, Mayuri. Don't forget that..." she said while still hugging him very close as if, if she was to let go she'd lose him forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next