AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) Empty
PostSubject: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Everything happened so fast. It was like a blur. In the blink of an eye, at that exact same moment, two girls lives had changed forever. Everything fell apart. If a quick death would have been possible, both would have wished it. That didn't come to them. Two girls met an ungrateful fate that late evening on a late August night. The air was warm outside, but as the days went by, nights began to grow even more chilly.
Running through the streets a girl was panting. She looked like the age of a 15 year old girl perhaps, maybe older or younger, it was unknown. She wore a black band T-shirt with a logo on it, with gray jeans. Her long brown hair down past her chest but now blowing behind her in the wind as she ran. Something or someone had been chasing her. She was panting hard. Lucky for her she was a good runner but that wouldn't save her. Finally when she stopped down a street to catch her breath, she placed her hands on her knee's bent over while inhaling quickly to regain her breath. That was her downfall. When she got back up to run, she saw that thing again and screamed but it was soon muffled out by a hand covering her mouth and some type of poke inserted in her neck, a needle probably. She had been sedated, next thing she knew, she passed out and fell into the persons arms unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:09 pm

It almost seemed like yesterday. I was only 17 when it all began, and I had always been trying to wish it away, but what had been done then was still done. I was out in the streets running from a giant monster which I now knew was a hollow. I was out in an open field when I thought I had lost it. Suddenly it came up from behind me. Before it could strike, a strange man in a black kimono was standing between me and the monster, with his sword against it's claws as if to block them from my path. I quickly got up and tried to run, but suddenly the monster created a huge fog. I didn't know where to go, all I knew was that I had to run. Still, it was best to stay put until the fog had passed, or so I thought. Soon enough that very same man who had come to rescue me had pierced my heart with his sword. As I coughed up blood and landed on the grass creating a pool of blood on it, I looked up at the man and saw the horrible regret that was in his eyes. I couldn't do anything else but close my eyes. That was when my soul had passed on to the soul society and I became a soul reaper myself, to the 4th division. I even learned the name of the soul reaper who had killed me by mistake, Kira Izuru. I remembered that his captain had arrived at the scene and convinced Izuru to cover up any evidence of that night so that he wouldn't get in any trouble. Izuru didn't seem to like that idea but went with it. His captain wasn't even carefull with my body. He practically threw me in the river to later be discovered by my family. When I saw the look on their face, it was unbareble. I never did speak to anyone from the 3rd division, I often tried to avoid them. All I did as a soul reaper were my duties.

(The person who kidnapped you was Mayuri right?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:33 pm

(Yeah it's Mayuri who kidnapped Lanna. Cause he knew she had extrodinary powers for a human and wanted to dissect her, so he brought her back with him by force.)

Her name was Lanna, Lanna Malicious. Her last name was given to her because she was a malevolent child who had a was a violent kid. She liked murder, loved violence, loved watching people suffer. But when it was brought upon herself, that was a different story. She had been kidnapped by something, someone? When she woke up after a few days of being asleep, she awoke to find herself in a cell behind bars. She was allowed to roam around freely inside but the bars were to keep her from getting out. This man who kidnapped her, he knew she had some type of inner power that was very powerful enough to kill normal humans in a blink of an eye, but someone like this who was just human, it was impossible. While she was asleep those days he did his research on her, but found nothing that gave him exact answers. She was a complete mystery to him, and he decided to not let her go because he feared she'd be a dangerous threat if she kept living in the human world.

Lanna grabbed the bars trying to rip them apart, until then the man walked up to her from the other side. It was that same person, that man with those eye's she'd seen the night she was kidnapped. She wanted to rip his throat out, murder him, do every evil thing imaginable to him for doing this to her. But behind bars, she was helpless. "Let me out, now!" She yelled, knowing this wasn't right and he was probably a murderer or rapist or something. In the human world, if you were kidnapped, you had to be one of those two. "Why did you kidnap me, huh? I'll fucking kill you when I get out of here..." she snarled.

In Hueco Mundo, a man with long blond hair and violet eyes known as a fraccion under the control of the espada Grimmjow, had been in his room waiting for the time to get the signal to attack. He was suppose to later today go to the Soul Society unnoticed and deliver Aizen a message from Grimmjow. He was aware that it would be a suicidal mission but even putting his life on the line, this man named Yylfordt direly desired to enter Soul Society and pry on a small fight while he was there, of course slipping there and away unnoticed. But one kill, would make his life feel lively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:14 pm

(Oh ok.)

I was so excited today. I had finally learned the name of my zanpakuto and how to at least release it's shikai form. I ran across the pathway of the seretei with a big smile on my face as I headed towards the 4th barracks to show Captain Unohana. I bet that she'd be so proud of me. I've only recently became an official soul reaper and already I had discovered my zanpakuto's name. As I was running, I was holding my zanpakuto in my hand and being careless about where I swing it as many soul reapers had to duck, dodge, or jump out of it's path to avoid getting cut. Once I made it, I called out, "Captain Unohana! I did it! I found out my zanpakuto's name!" as I was waving my arms in the air and Hanataro panicked as he tried to avoid the zanpakuto I was flailing in one of my hands.

Mayuri, who wasn't paying much attention to her rants until he heard her make that silly little threat of hers, finally stood up from his desk and turned around to face her. He wore strange makeup and a strange mask to go along with it. He didn't seem like much of a social bug either, unless it was something he had to settle before that silly little mind of that girls got too far ahead of itself. "Dear Dear, and how do you plan to get out, I wonder? Especially since I made sure such an event could never occur. Besides, it's for your own good. Otherwise you'll run a muck around here then I would have no choice but to kill you myself." He was making it clear of his threats to killing her if she even tried to escape as well. Just to prove his point, he even pulled out his zanpakuto and pointed it at her to make it look like he was going to cut her when all of the sudden he placed it on a mechanism made to sharpen the blade, which had only built more onto the threat as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Captain Unohana was in her office, talking to her lieutenant Isane until she heard ruckus outside her office from people calling 'watch it!' or 'be more careful!' until she got up herself to investigate. Just as she stood up in her chair, in came the girl who was bellowing out that she had learned her Zanpakuto's name. Emily was one of her squad members and she was a very kind and nice young girl. Unohana smiled and walked over to Emily, placing a hand over Emily's hand which held her zanpakuto to lower it so she didn't hurt anyone else. "That's fantastic news." She smiled sweetly showing that she was very impressed with Emily to be able to master that ability. Perhaps now she could summon shikai.

Lanna saw the man stand up and threaten her with his sword. She knew he thought of her as a threat, why else would she be behind bars? She could cause havoc. "What if I'm not as monstrous as you think though? You getting me mad like this, then yeah most likely I'll want to hurt someone, but on an average day I'm fine! There's no reason for me to be here!" She complained knowing that this guy was an idiot to think that she would go out and possibly kill people. "Besides you'd get in more trouble than me, kidnapper." she tsk'ed, knowing he had done wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:07 pm

"Thank you!" I said smiling as I had finally calmed down. I then turned to see the mortified look of fear on Hanataro's face and asked Unohana, "What's his deal? He looks like he just survived an attack." Suddenly I had gotten a terrible feeling of strong yet twisted spiritual energy. It seems that everyone else had been affected by it as well. What's going on? I wondered to myself. I've never felt such energy before. Vice Captain Isane seemed to be shocked by it and warned Captain Unohana, "It's a hollow! Many of them! We should stop them before they devour any of the civilians!" "Right! I'll use my shikai on them!" I yelled excitingly as I ran out of the barracks to find these hollows and attack them. Finally, a chance to use my shikai!

(Speaking of shikai's and zanpakuto's, can you help me figure out a name and ressurection for mine? I only acted as if I knew it because I was stuck on what to do...ehehe..it would be great if it was something that suited my character.)

Mayuri only chuckled at this, "You're a lab rat. I've brought you here to study your abilities. So it's completely permitted for me to even disect you if I wanted to..." He was then cut off by a strong spiritual energy that had caught his attention for the moment. It was enough to bring any normal human to their knees. This was actually a good way to see whether or not this girl was normal or not. Such a thing of hollows, however, was nothing to his concern at the moment. For now he had his subject, or even a toy, if he felt like treating her as one, to play with.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:25 pm

(Hmm how about a release like..."Repel, ____" or something. Um a name would have to be in japanese. Like Lanna's is "Murder All, ____" and yeah xD Um, somthing like you. Hmmmm it has to be nice and girly! xD Haha jk jk! not sure really! Oh and I'll be back in a bit, Bane and I are going to go on a walk. And he's eager to see my lizard cause he wants to carry him on his shoulder xD Lol, he's such a dork. xD)

"Emily, wait!" Unohana yelled to her but before she could say anymore, Emily was out the door eager to kill some enemies with her new shikai. This girl wasn't experienced or had practiced, she would be practically helpless. Unohana and Isane both grabbed their swords and were quickly out the door in a hurry to go and protect the gotei 13 and stop the attacks.
Hollows had infiltrated the seretei as a distraction while Yylfordt snuck through and headed over towards Aizen. He swiftly made his way there without being sensed or caught as he cloaked his spiritual pressure.

Lanna then sensed a powerful pressure weighing down on her shoulders from everywhere. She didn't know what it was but it felt dangerous and like it was a bad aura. She looked to this man again knowing we were all in trouble. She knew there was no reasoning with this man, and that's what sucked, but she had to get out of here. She felt threatened and needed to destroy that threat, the hollows. Grappling her hands on the bars, she pulled it and ripped it off somehow. With a smirk she waved to him with two fingers to say catch ya later, and ran off through the building to go kill off some monsters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 pm

(lol ok and I finally got one ^_^)

As I ran through many passage ways, I finally stopped and hid quickly spotting someone who looked like a soul reaper and even had a zanpakuto, but he was not only dressed differently, he even had a hollow fragment on the top of his head. I knew right away that he was what Unohana and the others were talking about, an arrancar. I wouldn't stand a chance if I had just gone out there and summoned my shikai before fighting the enemy, so I had to cloak my spiritual energy and summon my shikai before ambushing the arrancar. "Cry, Banshī no sakebi[Cry of the Banshee]!" Suddenly my zanpakuto had split into twin sai.
Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) Sai
Now was my chance to struck as I flash stepped out of my hiding place ready to strike. Even if I could only get a hit from clashing one of the two or both sai with his zanpakuto, that's all it would take since only one strike would allow my sai to create loud and screeching vibrations as if they were from a banshee. And if only one missed, I could use the other to hit him while he's distracted with his one zanpakuto.

Mayuri was surprised that she managed to escape from her trappings, especially since he personally made them special for her. Still, he couldn't help but smirk at how she reacts to any threat of hers. It would seem that she would eliminate anything that would be a threat to her, and only that. So all he had to do to keep her calm and from trying to kill her would be to trap her in a more friendlier enviroment, to keep her from seeing him as a threat. He grabbed his zanpakuto after copying down his notes in his journal and headed off seeing as how he would have to participate after all to keep her on a tight leash.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 pm

(Also, when Lanna takes wolf form which she has no idea is actually a bankai, that's when Sajin see's her and they meet. So just letting you know xD haha even then May gets pissed/jealous-ish.)

Yylordft was on his way to Aizen's barracks in the fifth squad until in a flash, he was caught! He quickly sensed another person trying to mask themselves but heard the footsteps as their swords clanged together. Except it wasn't a sword on sword, it was a sword against a sai. When they clashed he heard a loud screeching like a scream and it rung in his ears, he knew that couldn't be good at all as he grit his teeth from anger. He didn't want to fight so soon but it looked like he had no choice. He saw it was a young teenage looking girl and figured she would be easy to defeat.

(Nice name! ^^ Lol reminds me of a movie I saw with my cousin the other day called Scream of the banshee, I thought it was a movie about snakes but it wasn't and i got sad xD It was kind of a let down movie. Also I'm back from the walk ^^)

Lanna made it out of the twelfth squad barracks but as she ran she felt her breath become hot, her heart beating faster and a voice in the back of her head wanting to murder. It chanted a phrase over and over to her, she didn't understand it at first until it screamed it so clearly that she was forced to say it out loud as she ran.
"Satsu Menmen, Hitogoroshi!" (Translation: Kill All, Murderer)
As she ran her hair began to grow and ran down her spine clinging to it and became apart of her skin, changing into fur as her clothes were ripped off while she changed. Her eyes becoming a beady red crimson shade, her fangs sharp and a killing intent on her face. Her breath was raspy as she ran and saw a hollow, leaping forward on top of it she tackled it to the ground and began to rip it's mask off and every fiber of it's physically body apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 pm

(lol haha and I wanted to see that movie sooo bad! I had just recently heard of it when I went to blockbuster but all the copies were checked out Sad And the banshee is not a snake lol, it's a woman who wails for the dead. She's the Celtic version of the grim reaper. And thanks ^_^ What do you think of it's abilities? I came up with it while remembering when I was at on carnival ride with my cousin and when it was over, she complained about how loud I screeched. It was a fast ride *anime sweat drops*.)

I could tell the the sound waves were working great since this arrancar seemed to be gritting his teeth from the loud screeches. Now I was curious as to what would happen if I used both of my sai and to strike him with. I flash stepped away from him to avoid an aftershock from any rage he might have built up from the screeches since he also seemed pretty pissed and that can't be good either. Once I made it a few distance, I flash stepped in front of him again with one sai catching his zanpakuto between the hilt and the blad of one of my sai, and using the other to slit the side of his neck, not enough to make him bleed to death but enough to slow him down and to really hurt like hell. As I struck him twice, it was double the sound waves, and one of the sound waves even ran through his body since I had struck it with one of my sai as well. That was also it's specialty. I then flash stepped away giggling a bit since I was so proud of my new shikai and how well it worked.

Meanwhile, the 7th captain of the gotei 13, Sajin Komamura, was fighting off some of the hollows along with his officials until he spotted a young girl release her bankai and become somewhat of a wolf creature and kill off some of the hollows with such a fierce amount of spiritual energy. Even the name of her zanpakuto was terrifying. She must have been a child of malice to have such power. He was even attracted to her wolfe form. Maybe there was a girl made for him after all, he had thought to himself.
Fighting a couple of hollows along the way, Mayuri had finally found out where the human girl had gone to and was impressed by what he had seen. It turned out that this girl, Lanna he believed her name was, actually had the spritiual energy of a soul reaper. That was why she was so powerful. She was a perfect canidate to be a soul reaper. He would tell the head captain...well maybe some other time. He'd still like to perform further tests on this girl to further diagnose the theory and see if that was the case or not. Also for now, he planned to remain hidden within the walls and watch her closely.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 pm

(It wasn't that great of a movie and it wasn't scary at all. It was kinda cheesy in my opinion. But I had never heard of what a banshee was before but on the cover of movie it showed a snake on the side so i was like SNAKE MOVIE YAY then watched the movie and was like THIS IS A RIP OFF D:< Hahaha that's funny though xD)

Yylordft was then sliced in the neck by the sai and another time by the blade's hilt. He growled and tensed up from the injury but knew it couldn't ware him down, he had to keep fighting. besides, he still had to deliver news to Aizen, he couldn't die here, and especially not to this girl. Again the screech went trough his body and rung in his ears. He then simply got close enough to her and hit her upside the head with the hilt of his blade to knock her down. This girl was strong but not well experienced, but something about her made him not want to fight her. Besides, not that it even mattered but for his own tastes she was fairly cute.
"Your not bad girl. What's your name?"

Blood stained her fur as she shook her body letting it fly off her fur as if she was drying herself off or something. She then noticed someone starring at her from a distance. It was a tall person with a bucket over his head that didn't show his face, but she could smell his odor smelled like an animal and that must be why he hid his face. She also smelled that foul man from before somewhere but didn't see him. He must be hiding somewhere. Now that the threat was taken care of it was time to try and get home. Releasing her anger, it somehow managed to make her change back into her human form but the unfortunate part is she was in the nude since her clothes had ripped off when she changed so she quickly ran for cover and hiding hoping no one saw her. (xD Lol nosebleed for them!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 am

(Lol what did the cover look like cause I might have seen a different cover. Was it an After Dark Original?)

Before I could continue the fight, I felt a stinging pain on my head when I was knocked upside it and landed onto the ground. Damn, I underestimated that arrancar. Unlike some of the other soul reapers around here, I wasn't much for introductions. So as I got up, I got serious and simply responded, "I don't give my name away to dead people." I was getting cocky because of my new shikai. Maybe even too cocky. I picked up my sai and aimed for his neck again, only this time I was going to make the ear to ear cut. I wasn't going to lose, not when I had finally gotten a chance to use my shikai.

(lol haha)

When they both had witness her return to her former self, even Mayuri had to admit his nose felt wet with crimson drops. It was a good thing he was hidden from her sight, meaning that unlike Sajin, he'd get to wath Lanna closely even in the state she was in whether she liked it or not. And as long as he stayed hidden, she couldn't even lift a finger about it to a wall. That would only make her look bad and like a total fool. He then followed her around seeing what she was up to. Foolish girl, there's no way out of the seretei unless you knew how to make a garganta, he snickered to himself in his thoughts. Even he had to admit, with a body like that, she was very attractive. Even her malicious personality was a temptation to him. She was almost perfect for him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 am

(I have no idea it was just the cover I saw from when I rented it from one of those blockbuster boxes in safeway stores xD)

"Pity." He said knowing he would never know the name of the girl. But he needed to get to Aizen, he was running out of time and he couldn't keep dealing with her. As much as he'd like to shed her blood everywhere. "I must be going, it was fun to have this little spar." he said and before she could cut his face he flash stepped and disappeared. When he appeared it was inside the 5th squad barracks in an area no one was at and wouldn't locate him since they were all out facing the meno's and hollows. He then looked for Aizen, but that girl would still remain on his mind.

When Lanna got away from it all she had blood stains all over her, but most importantly she needed to find clothes since she couldn't run around like this. Damnit, if only she were at home she could grab a spare pair of clothes but this was far from it. In fact it looked like a completely different world from the human world. Why were they wearing kimono's and fighting odd monsters? Or maybe she was dreaming? She felt eyes prying on her even if she couldn't smell at all like she could in wolf form. She looked around and saw no one but still called out anyways.
"Come out, I know you're there!"

(Haha he's such a perv xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 am

(lol XD and aww man he got away)

Once I landed a hit, it hit the ground instead and I quickly jumped away from it before the ground could shake on me. That bastard. He got away. I figured he was the one who brought all of these hollows here, so he had to be taken down. I then remebered that I had cut his throat well enough to make him bleed without killing him. All I had to do was look for any small puddles of it and see if a trail was made out of it. That way I could catch up the the creep and finish him off. Last time I checked, he was heading towards the side where barracks 5-13 where. All I had to do was follow the path to see which barrack he was heading towards and what he was up to.

Mayuri could only chuckle to himself at this. He knew she didn't really know where she was, so he could continue on like this if he wanted to. Then again, he had to bring her back before anyone or anything else had found her. So he sighed in disappointment and took off his hakama placing it over her shoulders. "Come along now, you were lucky to have been caught by my prying eyes alone. Most soul reapers don't have manners you know." He then lead Lanna back to his lab, only this time he wasn't going to put her back in her cell. Instead he was just going to lock them both inside the lab for a bit and he'd hold on to the keys.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 am

(Omg Emily!! XD A hakama are PANTS not the coat that goes over them!! When you said he took off his hakama I was like "PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON YOU RAPIST!" XD hahaha I can't stop laughing now. But i know what you meant so no worries! What you meant to say was haori haha)

Yylordft made it to Aizen's office where he entered and locked the door behind him. Aizen was inside and he looked like the fifth captain glasses and all and with his curly hair brushed downwards. Aizen noticed the arrancar come in and knew that Grimmjow had sent him to let him know the updates on news at hueco mundo. How else was he suppose to run hueco mundo and be a captain at the same time?
"You made it I see." Aizen said and looked at him showing no emotion. Little did either of them know, Emily was on her way here and as following the blood he left behind. Soon they may have to be on the run or have to engage in battle with her. "But it would seem you've been injured. Did you encounter a battle on your way?" Aizen asked and Yylfordt only nodded his head and said nothing.

Lanna couldn't believe it was that creep of all people again. She would have rather been seen by someone ele but now even this freak saw her body that she couldn't hide. Then he put his coat over her so she could hide herself luckily, but it smelled of his odor which she didn't want to smell like him. Even still she supposed since he was being somewhat nice after all, she followed him as they went to his lab and he pulled up a chair for her as she sat down. She was surprised he didn't put her in a cell again. This man was so different from people she had met before.
"Why aren't you treating me like an animal again? Perv." she couldn't help but say at the end even if she didn't want to, the words sort of slipped out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:42 am

(lol I can't tell the difference. The whole thing is a freakin kimono to me XP)

Following the trail, it lead to the 5th barracks. Damn, hopefully Aizen and Momo didn't get hurt, as I was still unaware of what was going on in there. What was going on in there anyways? There was no sign of a struggle at all and yet that trail of blood had led to the inside of the barracks. The doors weren't busted down either. Was he...no way Aizen wouldn't have just let someone in plainly, especially not an arrancar. Something is not right here. No time to find out. For now the main object was to finish off that arrancar. I didn't even bother to hide my spiritual energy as I used one of my sai to strike the wooden floor. I knew that wood would absorb the screeching sound waves and that was what I was counting on. I knew that this noise would piss off the arrancar since it seemed to have done so the last time I hit him with it.

Mayuri only chuckled at what she had called him. He had been called many things but never that. "I was only observing you, you know. From what I observed you only attack those that you feel threatened by, so to ensure my safety, I'm putting you in a less threatening enviroment by not putting you back in the cage." He then walked over to his counter and pulled open a drawer to pick up a syring. He then prepared some alcohol, some cotton balls and a bandage wrap. "Just relax, I'm only going to take a sample of your blood to run some tests." He then held her arm with one hand, places some cotton wet with alcohol on it, then sucked out some of her blood into the syringe. Once he was done, he wrapped the bandage wraps around her arm.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:35 pm

(Lmfao xD Okay so the top black part is the kimono, the bottom which is the pants are the hakama. And the captain's coat which is white is called a haori. So unless you're not a captain all you get to wear is a kimono and hakama xD)

As they were talking both quickly covered their ears hearing a loud screeching sound that traveled from below them under their feet making them shake as if it was an earth quake. Aizen had no idea what this was and assumed it may have been a secret weapon the soul society was using against the hollows, or it could be something else. Yylfordt cursed under his breath knowing who it was, it was that damn girl again! She had followed him here somehow and was trying to draw him out. She was more of a problem than he would have assumed.
"I will return." Yylfordt told Aizen and left the office to go find the girl who just wouldn't leave him alone. Of all the hollows, she just HAD to stalk him? He withdrew his sword as he walked out of the building into the open and looked around. "Come out, you little pest!" he called.

(Sorry if I'm making Yylfordt be mean. Rp'ing as Miharu for so long I can be a very mean person in rp but since Yylfordft and her aren't the same he's a lot nicer and not as cruel insults xD)

When he said he observed her, Lanna's mind totally went to the gutter but she shook it off and knew now wasn't the time to be calling him such vulgar and unappealing names just because she was mad that he saw her. It was the very first time she had ever turned into a wild animal like that, she wouldn't have known her clothes would have pealed away from her body. In her wolf form she felt monstorous, so full of anger and rage, it almost didn't even feel like she was in control. Until she thought of a happy thought of returning home, that was when she managed to gain control and return to herself.
She bit her lip when he poked her with the needle and drew her blood. She hated the doctors, and felt like all they ever thought was that a stupid syringe and a liquid injected in your blood would solve all your problems. It was annoying, they could assist if you had a stomach ache but could they cure it? No, that's why she looked down lowly on them thinking their job was just a waste of time. She then looked up at the man. "Who...are you?" She finally asked and never got his name nor knew where she was or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:01 pm

(Lol ok and I don't mind if he's mean, I'd rather he'd be mean than something he isn't, as long as I don't die.)

Once Yylfordt had finally come out, I decided that instead of dragging this battle on for too long, I was going to finish him off. "This isn't over till it's over!" I yelled as I then ran towards his direction charging at full speed with my sai ready to strike. I then aimed one sai for his neck and the other for his stomach as I was about ready to pierce my two targets. I wanted to end this so badly that I was careless and left plenty of openning while I was charging towards him.

Hearing her ask for his name, Mayuri didn't pay much attention at the moment. Come to think of it, he never got hers neither, and he was going to have to find out in order to label the test tube with her blood in it. "Kurotsuchi, Mayuri, and what would your name be? I'll need to label it on this test tube with your blood in it." If she refused to tell him her name, he would simply cough it out of her one way or the other. Some of the devices he uses as a scientist were adjusted for his sadistic amusement.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:27 pm

(Lol same >_< May's a complete bastard so I can probably manage making Yylfordt be cruel, just not to you, everyone else yeah. *cracks up laughing reading her part* this isn't over til it's over?? WELL OBVIOUSLY! xD Cause it's guna be OVER!)

When she rammed her two Sai's towards him he saw how careless she was and how there were so many openings he could strike her at. About to make an attack, raising his blade, it was then stopped and held in place by a hand. He had only a glimpse to see who it was, as Aizen stopped his swing, allowing Emily to piece Yylfordt's neck and stomach. With the pain in both, Aizen let go as the arrancar fell to the ground in almost utter defeat. He moved his head and looked up.
"Tch, you bastard. You allowed her to harm me!" He yelled and Aizen just looked at him talking in a monotone voice once more. "You're just a simply messenger bird. I can't let you return back to where you came from in chances of you creating a scene like now. Best that you die." He said and vanished, leaving him there to shrivel up and accept his death. Yylordft couldn't believe this, he had been betrayed.

When he said his name she thought it was sort of unusual and it sounded like a japanese name, but they spoke perfectly so either she was somehow speaking Japanese or he was speaking English? Lanna wasn't really sure nor did she care to learn at the moment. But then he was asking for her name and she wasn't sure to give it out or not, but may as well. "Lanna, Lanna Malicious." She said and crossed her arms sitting in the seat. She still didn't prefer wearing this mans clothes but she highly doubted he would have any female clothes with him here unless he had a wife, a daughter, or was just a creepy man who kept woman's clothes. Maybe he was a tranny for all she knew. Either way she didn't need to get into that.

(God lanna thinks so little of him huh? xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:06 pm

(O.O....what have I done..? and lol I can tell.)

Once I had gotten him, the loud screeching was made and I watched as the arrancar feel to the ground. Hearing what Aizen had said, however, changed the whole scenario. He wasn't stopping this arrancar to defend me, he was covering up the fact that this arrancar was working for him...wait...so this was all his doing! I must report this to Captain Unohana at once! I had to admit though, I somewhat pittied the arrancar now seeing as how he was betrayed by his own leader, but he was still the enemy. I had cut him up pretty good and the only way for him to survive from bleeding to death was with my help, but if I did that, I could get in trouble. I wasn't sure on what to do as I was facing the path back to the 4th barracks.

Mayuri simply wrote her name on the label to the test tube filled with her blood ignoring her motions. Once he thought about it, all she did have on was his haori. He sighed knowing he would have to offer her something else to wear since a haori alone wouldn't be enough. Other than that, he would need it back. He placed the test tube in a case along with some others and walked towards his closet, pulling out one of his spare kimono's and hakama's then threw them at here. "Here, try these on instead." He had to admit, the thought of her wearing his was kind of kinky, but now wasn't the time to think about that. "There's a shower in the left corner across the room. You're covered in blood so get cleaned up." He said to her almost harshly.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Yylfordt saw that the girl was of no help. She was aiming to kill him anyways so of course she'd do nothing to help him and now Aizen was gone too. He cursed knowing he had to get away. He grabbed his sword off the ground and picked his feet up holding his wound on his stomach with his hand as he began to run away. All he could do is flee for a little bit, if he found an area outside the seretei like a pond or something to rest at and clean his wounds he'd be fine and be as good as new. So for now he got away.

Lanna just kind of looked at him with an annoyed look. Again he as giving her a pair of his clothes. Males clothes were much larger fit to broad shoulders and such where as woman were more petite. Surely his clothes wouldn't fit her. But she sighed anyways and took it from his hands walking towards the direction of the shower. She just hoped he wasn't one of those creepy men who got lonely and even had camera's in the shower. Otherwise she's surely wanna run away. Once out of his line of sight, alone, Lanna undressed and got in the shower after turning on the hot water, rubbing the blood off of her skin that drenched her body from all the bodies she had murdered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:12 am

I saw that he had gotten away, but chances like his, he could bleed to death if his wounds weren't tended to in time. I almost felt guilty about it, almost. I had to remember that I was still a soul reaper and he was an arrancar. He's practically my enemy. Still, what's worse than an enemy is a traitor. I snapped any further regrets out of my mind as I ran back to the 4th barracks. I then reported to Unohana about the incident, how there was an arrancar and how it turned out the arrancar and other hollows were following Aizen's order's this whole time. I then paused for a moment to think about what else to mention. I thought for a moment and realized that if I told them the arrancar was still at large, then he would be in trouble for certain. I didn't know what to say at first. I then said without even thinking, "Aizen killed the messenger to cover up the evidence. It seemed that he could care less of anyone who are on his side as well." Why did I say that? I knew it was a lie and that the arrancar was still out there bleeding all over the place, but he was still alive.

While waiting for Lanna to finish cleaning up, Mayuri pulled out the test tube with her blood in it and placed a sample of it on a glass rectangle before sliding the rectangle into the slot of the microscope. He then began to analyse it and as he did this, he descovered that his theory was correct, Lanna would be a soul reaper after all and may have well been one judging from the events that had occured earlier. She transformed into an animal because it was her bankai and she was activating it. He returned the test tube in its case, then took further notes on what he had discovered. Who knows, maybe Lanna could become part of the gotei 13 if she wanted to, but surprisingly enough, Mayuri was hoping that Lanna could be his Vice captain as well. Something about her was special to him, and it wasn't just her special abilities. There was more to her than meets the eye, that's for certain.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 am

Meanwhile Aizen remembered that the girl had seen him, she couldn't go and tell everyone. He wouldn't allow it, he failed to get rid of her. Best he do that quickly right now. He then left and headed towards the location of where he last saw her. He knew her from the 4th squad who was freaking about her new shikai and everyone was trying to not get hit by it. He'd make sure she wouldn't even learn bankai or see the light of day again.

Once Lanna finished washing her body, she got into the clothes and oddly enough they slightly fit but were sort of large on her and the sleeves were too long. She sighed but didn't mind since it was clothing none the less. Not like she wanted to walk around nude, so she wasn't complaining. She walked out to where he was and had her arms crossed.
"So what did you find out from my blood sample?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Once I had finished reporting to Captain Unohana about the incident, I figured that the arrancar might still be alive and that I might be able to interrigate him. See what he knows about this whole incident. Still, he could be anywhere now. I then remembered how bad he was bleeding and returned to the scene where it all happened. Just as I thought, he left a huge trail of blood. I then followed the trail to find out where he could be. I also had to stay on my toes since Aizen might want to get rid of me as well, so I summoned my shikai silently to myself, "Cry, Banshī no sakebi!" I wasn't worried about the arrancar attacking me though since he was almost halfdead the last time I saw him.

Mayuri after hearing Lanna's question said to her with a smirk, "Well now there's an explanation to your powers. You see, you have a chance at becoming a soul reaper just like me and the others who live in the seretei. When you turned into that animal earlier, you were unleashing your bankai, which was the animal you became. You could be of great use to the gotei 13." It would be nice if she became a soul reaper. He felt that she had such pontential. She could even be a captain if she wanted to, but since she still had a lot to learn, he would just make her a vice captain instead.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Back at the Eiver where Yylfordt had been resting, he managed to patch up his wounds and stitched them up which reduced the blood lose. He cleaned off hs face and his hands in the water as well. Once finished, he knew he had to return to destroy Aizen. He yearned for revenge and cried for redemption. No longer would he work under that insufferable man, as long as he could help it that is. He worked under Grimmjow, that was his superior, and him only. Leaving the lake he made it back into the gotei 13 once again as he ran along the walls, sometimes using it to put his hand on for balance so he wouldn't collapse. Until up ahead that stupid girl was there again that stabbed him, maybe he should pursue her instead since after all he owed her pay back.

Half the words he said Lanna didn't understand like soul reaper or bankai, etc. Either way he was implying something that Lanna still didn't understand since his explanation made little to no sense. She just crossed her arms and sighed looking at him. She wasn't sure what to do from here but he only had one thing on her mind. "So either way knowing that I'm harmless since I'm not being violent right now can I go home now?" she asked showing that she was serious and didn't want him playing jokes with her just to keep her here longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) Empty

Back to top Go down

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next