AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)

Go down 
+6
Tenten
Hwee Kang
Reyna sabakuuu
Dendrac
Ookina Hikaru
Rin Trancy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:03 am

"well its not the kind of bed you're used to but it is comfortable." I sain pointing to the giant cushion that I sleep on which is big enough for two people.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:24 am

Smiling, gently places a kiss on the girl's forehead. Gently flowing fire though his lungs, making him a furnace in hopes it'd draw the girl closer to him. "Well lead the way Rin"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:05 am

I gently pulled him over to the cushion and layed down on it then waited for him to lay down so I could feel the warmth of his touch again.

(lol I may end up drawing a pic of our characters)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:02 am

(cool but how did you find me on DA? Oh and btw i share my account with my friend. He is younger then me by alot but its fun. He is creative!)

He'd lay by the girl slowly, stretching out alittle. Waiting to see what the girl had planned.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:26 am

(i googled dendrac and thats how I found you lol)

I smiled and snuggled close to him "so warm..." I said wrapping my arms around him not realizing my chest was pressed against his side
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 am

He'd blush feeling the girl's (can't decide what word to use xD) pressed against him, placing a single arm around the girl. "Thats one good thing of being a fire bender that knows the truth behind fie bending. Its not destruction its life. A means to an end and the means to an beginning."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:29 am

I smiled sweetly at him and blushed at some of the images running through my mind at the present moment, which also caused me to cross my legs from the strange new sensation I was feeling 'what is this feeling?' I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:54 am

(lol i don't know where this is going and kinda scared to find out XD)

Sighing heavily, being trained his whole life. Never knowing what most of his emotions meant. So he simply lays there, closing his eyes. 'I wonder what this feeling is... Is this what Azula was talking about? Love? god she is crazy. Just because my fire bending is stronger then her's she made my life hell...' Turning to his side, so his chest was pressed against the girl's. Placing his forehead against her's.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:33 pm

(lol i posted the pic of dendrac and rin)

I blushed at this action and before i realized what i was doing my lips were pressed against his.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:53 am

He'd blush a whole new color of red, his mind telling him to move away but his body kisses back. Slowly his eyes close, placing both of his arms around the girl pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:44 am

My heart started to beat faster and faster and I was almost sure he could hear it 'this must be the feeling thatt gran gran said I would feel when I met the one person I was ment to be with.' I wanted to pull away and apologize for kissing him without asking but his strong arms prevented me from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:45 am

He'd slowly release the girl, breaking the kiss. Looking away, you could almost see the steam coming from his ears.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:49 am

"Im sorry for kissing you like that...i dont know what came over me." I said blushing as red as a rose
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:04 am

He'd smile, getting his blush under control. "Your cute in red you know that?" He'd tease the girl, but then remembering that wedding dress are red in the fire nation. Putting that aside he meant it toward her blush so all is good.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:24 am

"I do?" I asked and my blush disappeared as I tried to imagine myself in fire nation clothes.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:54 am

He'd chuckle slightly. "I meant your blush." Gently kissing the girl's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:30 pm

"Oh that." I giggled "when you leave the village can you take me with you? I want to see the world outside of all the ice."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:35 pm

"As long as you behave" He spoke like he was talking to a child but at the same time teasing. Hoping to see her pout.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:26 pm

I began to pout "awww but thats no fun." I said with a teasing whine
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Ookina tapped on the door. "Bye Rin see you a few years. I'm leaving." Ookina had found her old fire nation gypsy outfit and weapons and was hopping a ship back. "Have fun melting the place." She smirked looking back as she walked away.

(Had to interupted. lol)
((Ookina in her old outfit))
Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 1197159387_recharmer2
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:48 pm

"leaving?" I said aloud and I was confused "why is she leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:53 pm

He'd sigh. "I just really hope she don't plan to come with us on to ship.... This is going to be troublesome...." Standing up slowly, cracking his neck to the right then to the left.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Ookina popped her head in. "That's up to her. She's my sparing buddy. And if not then I was just gonna leave on the ship that's going to the earth kingdom to trade spices and food." Ookina pouted a little. "Why do you hate me?" She stared at the ground then left quietly. She picked up her bags and walked to the docks. "Why does this happen..." She sighed and closed her eyes in bitterness to herself. "Maybe I should just leave them alone..." She sat down on a docking beam and looked out to the ocean. Silently thinking.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:40 pm

"when are we leaving?" I asked standing up as well and digging through a chest full of old things before I found my moms fire nation outfit. I went behind my changing curtain and put the outfit on then walked out. "Does it look okay on me?" I asked blushing

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 Full
(this is rins fire nation outfit only its red and orange not green)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:22 pm

He'd blush as well, and finds himself wondering why Rin would have a outfit like that in the south pole... "You look beautiful in it" smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next