AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)

Go down 
+6
Tenten
Hwee Kang
Reyna sabakuuu
Dendrac
Ookina Hikaru
Rin Trancy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:43 pm

I snuck up behind the fire bender and nodded at ookina letting her know I was about to attack
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:19 pm

I'd grin, snapping around, placing my right hand in a vice grip on Rin's throat, raising his left fist up showing i'd kill. "Didn't i just say i'm not here to fight but trade? geeze your people are annoying, you know that right?" I'd ask, leaning on his left leg, as he very slowly began to release the girl's throat, placing his index finger gently to the Rin's chin. "Its sad to know i almost melted your face with fire. It'd be no good at all. To cute" smiling the whole time. Closing my eyes tilting my head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Ookina Jumped back on the boat. "Do I hear a soft spot?" Ookina eyes flashed. "That's so cute I think I'm gonna be sick." She looked at Rin and the boy trying to hold back her laughter...and failed. "Pffffffft-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm s-HA-sorry Rin. T-that's just... Pffffffffffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT HURTS, HAHAHA." Ookina fell over in pain laughing. She grabbed her scar and started to breath. "Okay, I'm good." She stood up shaking her head.

(No offence guys sorry. *sweat drop*)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:50 pm

(Hey hey hey I'm waiting for her to reply only to be a 'bastard fire bender' and kick you both off my ship xD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:43 pm

I grabbed my throat and gasped for air, coughing at the same time. "you are a jerk you know that right? Maybe you should just...COOL DOWN!!" I yelled shooting water balls at him.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:22 am

Seeing the water coming, i slip to the side, forcing fire out of my ankle, skating on the steal floors of the ship around the water. "Why does everything have to be like this? Calm down. does anyone listen to what i'm saying at all?!"
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:41 am

"You can't blame us." She smirked. "Come on Rin. Mister..... What the hell is your name?" She looked at him with funny face. She looked over and saw a guard getting up. She picked him up and wrapped one of her arms around his shoulders to be stupid. "Can you tell me his name. I don't know his name."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:31 am

I'd close my eyes, feeling abit uncomfortable being touched by the girl that just attacked me. "Dendrac, but my title is white abyss's fire. And what is your name your too full of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:37 am

She shook her head and helped him up. "Ookina, and I'm not full of myself, I'm just silly." She smiled and started to walk away. She turned around and looked at him. "Why are you after him..." She looked at him with concern.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:39 am

I'd sigh, stretching out my legs some. "After who? The avatar? ha you have to be crazy. I know as much not to mess with a avatar till i have more experience under my belt." Rolling my eyes at the thought of even attempting to do something like that. It's been over 100 years the avatar had to have learned all 4 elements and mastered them. Not knowing the whole story of the avatar. All i seen was a bright light....
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Ookina blinked in confusion. "Th-then why are you here???" Ookina pointed to the floor with the most confused face you can think of.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:10 pm

I'd blink at stare at her like she was stupid. "Didn't i say i came here to TRADE. Supplies for a nights rest. Though my men want to stay on the ship. I'm sick of being on it!" Quickly starts pouting like a child when a child is forced to do something its been doing forever and wants something new to do.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:20 pm

"O-oops? Sorry, man. Um... I guess that's okay... Lemme go tell everyone..." Ookina started blushing and bowed her head. She quickly looked up. "I'm watching you though." Ookina chuckled and hopped off the boat.

(Think of uncle turned into a girl. Thats ookina... lol)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:02 pm

"wait...so you only want to rest here thats it?" i asked in confusion. "and how the hell did you know the avatar was here?!"
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:32 pm

I'd blink and look at the girl known as Rin. "Maybe i know because of the giant light that when up in the sky when you found him? What kind of bender would be able to do such a thing? Only one the avatar. Though i had my doubts intill you just prove them right" I'd chuckle out.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

"damn it!" I screamed I really should learn to keep my mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:34 am

Ookina was in the village when she heard Rin yell. Ookina chuckled and shook her head. Ookina told everyone that they're just resting here and if they start any trouble to tell her or Rin. Ookina walked back to the boat and hopped back on. "Did I miss something?" She raised an eyebrow and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:13 pm

"nope...nothing at all." i said walking away blushing and flustered 'Why am i acting this way?' i thought to myself
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:22 pm

I'd smile, leaping off the boat, happy to be on something close to solid ground. Thick ice. "Nothing really your friend is bad at keeping secrets. Then she blushed and all. Then left" shrugging at as if it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Ookina laughed. She hopped off and walked over taking off a large pack. "Figures. Hey I brought you guys some food. I've got some cheese made from bufflo yak milk and some bread to got with it. Oh and We're making some tea and hot chocolate back at camp for ya. It's cold here." She smiled handing the pack to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:18 pm

I went to my tent to let aang know that he was safe and could leave the tent then i sat on my blankets 'he was so...warm...but he IS a fire bender so its normal for him.' i thought to myself
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:33 pm

He'd chuckle slightly, "Sorry but i can't eat that stuff. I've been put on a strict coal and fire fruit diet. I let myself go some what since leaving the fire nation and traveling. The whole thing of not having enough room to stay fit." He then glares up to the captain of the ship before looking back at Ookina with a soft smile. "Oh yeah and whats your friends name the cute one?" A small blush creeping across his face as he asked this question.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Ookina smiled and put the stuff away. "Her name is Rin and theres plenty of room to do all kinds of stuff. Just dont melt our home. Oh, and the food is open to anyone who wants it, but the next meal isn't free." She smiled and started walking away. She called back, "AND I'M WATCHING YOU!!!!" She laughed and ran ahead to Rin's tent. She saw her sitting down and blinked. "You okay there? You look kinda pink..." She poked her face.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:55 pm

"oh yeah im fine. Uh hey im going to go take a bath. Do you mind keeping an eye on aang make sure he stays out of trouble?" I asked her
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:32 pm

He'd decide to take up the girl's offer of larger area. Moving about just barely in sight of the village. He'd begin the basic training, slowly raising up faster and faster to the advance bending. His fire begins to turn white hitting a very high temperature of fire. His movements would be of grace then hate and rage then other fire benders. His fire not wild and out of control quick and perfect aim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next