AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)

Go down 
+6
Tenten
Hwee Kang
Reyna sabakuuu
Dendrac
Ookina Hikaru
Rin Trancy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:39 pm

He'd sigh happily, placing his right arm around Rin.

(lol sorry its so short)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 pm

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. It had been a long day and I was exausted and I am quite sure that dendrac was too.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 am

He'd smile seeing Rin yawn. "You ready to go to sleep Rin? Here i was thinking i was the only one" gently tickling Rin as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

"yes im ready." I said giggling and trying to tickle him back
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:37 am

As soon as he wad tickled he'd 'eep' and runs toward the door and run down the metal halls to his room. Yelling back "No tickle no tickle!"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:18 am

I laughed and ran after him stumbling a couple of times before finally catching up with him
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:25 am

He'd chuckle sitting on his bed, a large fire nation red covers and a brighter red pillows, a king size bed. (the rest of the room looks like normal captains room but dimly lighted candles. (not for anything special just how he likes his room) Looking up at Rin with his bright red eyes. His silver hair covering his left eye. "Hey Rin, i see you found your way here"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:10 pm

"yeah I found ya." I said smiling as I walked over and sat beside him, gently kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Smiles at the kiss, placing a arm around Rin, pulling her closer.

(sorry i'm very busy and about to leave so it was rushed and short. ^^'....)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:09 pm

I moved to sit on his lap so I could be as close as possible to him and wrapped my arm around his neck
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:27 am

He'd blush at this, gently kissing Rin. "Ant you a cuddle monster" his voice filled with the intent to tease.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:09 pm

"Yep, and im the biggest cuddle monster there is." I said laughing
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:23 pm

(the reason i haven't replyed yet is cause i don't know what to do next. There weren't much plot line but that....)
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:11 pm

can i join?
Back to top Go down
Hwee Kang

Hwee Kang

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:33 pm

may I join in as well? Wink
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:34 pm

( I hope you don't mind me as well? I CALL FIREBENDER!! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Hwee Kang

Hwee Kang

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 pm

I certainly wouldn't mind Wink since we're choosing... shall I choose... the water element? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 pm

( hehe ooohhh water bender! :9 haha xD bring it on! )
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:22 am

(^^' I'm sure its fine if you join. I wonder how you TenTen will bring yourself in. Your always a ball of happy party xD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:12 am

(maybe now we can actually get a plot going XD)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:01 pm

(sounds fun but we gotta wait for them. They don't seem to be on every day so this will become slow....)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:50 pm

( sorry about that!! haha xD been quite busy with stories that I'm writing xP haha xD WHY thank you Dendrac!! Hahaha xD 'ball of happy party' hahaha xD HOW ABOUT we all meet at a mascurade ball at the Fire Nation palace, of course everyone's wear masks xD In hopes of finding a prince for the Princess of the Firenation; which will be kept secret who is the actual princess or maybe princesses? ;D haha xD What say you to about a plot like that? Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:33 pm

(My only weakness dancing.... sure it sounds fun. grr......dancing.....evilllllllll Dx)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:18 pm

( well you don't have to dance if you don't want! haha xD )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 pm

(Ooooohhh a ball it sounds quiet exciting! Kisho loves it... Me joining as a water and blood bender...even though its illegal lol its ok XP So who starting this rp off? Oooh tenten ur my date lol nah i meet u hehe)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next