AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)

Go down 
+6
Tenten
Hwee Kang
Reyna sabakuuu
Dendrac
Ookina Hikaru
Rin Trancy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:16 pm

( *Gasps* Kisho chu wanna be mah secret lover?! ;D hahaha xD KIDDING!! XD unless you wanna xP haha xD Since Hwee Kang is here as well I'll place my OC in here as well JUST so the it's even and no one's lonely or anything like that xD haha xD I hope that's okay Hwee Kang! xD )
Back to top Go down
Hwee Kang

Hwee Kang

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:17 pm

( I wouldn't mind at all Very Happy Sorry for the trouble Ten )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:20 pm

(lol idk :p We see what happens)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:00 am

( mkaay!! Shall I start? Very Happy .... mkaaaay!! I shall!! XDD)

Tenten:

Ugh... another ball for the freaking princess... I let out another sigh as my aweful step mother forced me into an extremely unbreathable corset just so I was able to fit in this overly decorated dress. "You need to get out there and meet some nice boys! Live life a little! OH and make sure that his family has a decent amount of money So we can get out of these old rags!" Which actually meant that she wanted me to meet a rich older man so she can have the latest fashion. I sighed at her selfish self and gasped for air as she stuffed my body in a extremely tight dress so that I seemed bone skinny and delicate. Since she wasn't invited, due to various reasons, I left by myself to 'find a good man' since it was 'good for me' pft, like she actually cares about me at all. As by ride drove me off with my secret bag at my side the driver, who was a acquaintance of mine, whispered "she out of sight you may dress into your desired clothing." He let out as he glanced back at me. I smiled as I immediately started changing out of this rediculous dress and into this dress that had very simple look to it but at the same time it was very flattering. Quickly changing into that dress and letting my hair down in it's long brown wavey natural self.

( that's all I can post at the moment!! XDD)
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:13 am

(Hi im going to join as a waterbender.)

Atreiyu would walk around the fire nation in southern water tribe clothing, but hearing upon a ball at the palace for the princess her excitement rose. Running back to her home in which she was saying at in the meanwhile she'll pull out her mother's dress.Hugging it close to her chest she'll cherish those memories she had with her mother. Changing she'll wear her mother's blue dress which fits rather perfectly to her well curved body. Looking at herself in the mirro she'll began to comb her hair before applying accesorries in which it was white feather's and a nice carved blue stone on a silver chain that hanged down on long strand of her hair. Smiling once more she was oofff.Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 Waterbender__s_Paradise_by_PeridotKitty
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:20 am

( haha xD Yeah Go for it! XD )

Tenten POV:

As soon as I changed I arrived at the ball with a mask over my eyes, I walked in seeing that other guests has already arrived with their extremely extravagent clothings and masks whilest I just walk in with a pure black simple mask and a simple firebender outfit. ( Bellow since I'm not really sure how to explain an outfit like that... >3> haha xD )

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 268px-katara_s_fire_nation_outfit

This party wasn't for just a celebration. It was actually for the princess and prince of the Firenation to find that special someone... Well I'm guessing that is since it said that in the invitation. It was my first time here at this sort of thing and me looking this feminine so it was slightly odd for me.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:24 am

Kisho would be dressed in a snazzy nice water tribe formal outfit made for the men. Finally placing a half blue mask over his face only to reveal his nice blue eyes he'll come walking to the ball "Finally tonight is the night to meet my girl somewhere she is in there waiting for me." he'll say while lining with the others but eventually he enter the ball

(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:41 am

I arrived at the masquerade ball in formal clothing. As formal as you could get in Gehenna considering our clothes there. Demons didn't wear clothes unless you carried a human host for a vessel. The body I was using suited the outfit nicely, very appropriate for the event. A girl I very much so liked would be here at the party which I planned to crash lest I find her. My mask was black with green stripes on it, my hornes showing from my head so no one would recognize me unless they saw my green pointed hair. I eased my way through the crowd making myself comfortable at a table looking back and forth from one end of the room to the other searching for her. I took a sip of punch on my fourth cup now. It was sweet and fruity just how I liked it. I spotted her eventually and was smooth, wrapping a hand around her waist and twirled her around to face me, pulling her to my chest and grabbing her hand in mine. "Ten-Ten." My smile widened revealing my demon fangs forming into a smirk. I whispered into her ear taking her hand in mine, manueving us through the crowd in a sort of walts. "I could smell you from across the ball. That distinguishing perfume of yours is too notable for me not to know its you. No one else smells as...Sweet." I grinned.

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 Amaimo10
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:02 am

"Ten-Ten." "I could smell you from across the ball. That distinguishing perfume of yours is too notable for me not to know its you. No one else smells as...Sweet."

As I walked around aimlessly not really sure who or what to do, I suddenly felt a pair of hands and sent that feeling of summoning my firebending to the tips of my fingers. One hand grabbed my hand while the other wrapped around my waist, making me turn around. Hearing him call my name immediately made me know that it was Amaymon. "Amaymon?!" I felt my face heat up at how close he was to me at the moment. Since my waist was slightly uncovered because of my half top I felt his fingers lingering there. Hearing his comment made my face heat up even more as I eyed him in his attire. "...Nice outfit!" I smiled and then my eyes laid upon his horns on both sides of his head. "I like the horns on your head." I let out with a smile since this was slightly the usual with him but it wasn't normal for people to hit on me like he did. I eyed him and smiled with the throught of what he said. "Thank you for... smalling me...?"
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:06 am

(Yeah i'm dropping out of this rp sorry)
Back to top Go down
Hwee Kang

Hwee Kang

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:48 pm

( Suit yourself man Razz )

'Win the heart of the princess' he said, 'we'll be rich' he said... ugh my uncle... using me as a chess piece in his little game to get more money. Rediculous. I walked in to the firenation palace with my deep blue mask and my water tribe outfit.

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 Tumblr_m57sl5Jlko1rvhkajo1_r1_500

I eyed the surrounding people under my mask as I headed towards the dinning area to fetch something to eat for a bit along with a drink to cool me down.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:35 pm

I walked in wearing a green earth bender gown, my long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. I also wore a simple green mask
Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 1250230ftygxciskl.jpg
I sighed noticing that I was the only one with no one to dance with so I sat down.

(her outfit is green im making my character an earthbender)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Ai ( OC ) POV:

This stupid party was rediculous... I didn't want to be forced into this... especially when my parents are forcing me to find a soon-to-be husband since they said I was getting old and I don't have nor did I have any relationship of the sort. I didn't find the need to... I mean If there is that special someone then he will find me and will try to actually want me for me. Yes, that was my innocent mind about that sort of issue. My parents had forced me into a simple dress that doesn't give away the fact that I was the princess looking for that special someone.

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 __Avatar___Fire_Nation_Katara_by_circe_nausicca

My long brown hair flowed all the way down to my buttocks and my bangs were mostly held out of my face but a couple of strands framed my slightly round face. My parents had chosen a golden plain mask that only covered my eye area as my blue-ish brown-ish eyes glowed in the lights. It was quite rare for someone to have brue eyes with brown in them as well, but I was told that it was because I'm the first child. The first child always gets both the genes equally from both parents and my Mother had those sea blue eyes while my Father's were a chocolate brown color. As my eyes searched the surrounding people chit-chatting with each other enjoying the sparlking water and such I suddenly laid my eyes upon a man in water-tribe attire. Within that few seconds of realizing he was in exsistence, I noticed his hazel nut colored eyes and within those few seconds I felt my face start to rise in temperature... which ment that I was blushing like a tomato... hated it when my face does that to me...
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:08 am

(Forever Alone Bec is entering. XD ...I'm going to wing it with an earth bender.)

I was a down to earth girl. Literally. My magic was drawn up from the earth as do most priestesses of the lands. Tonight was a ball held by the Fire nation. My friend Ten-Ten invited me since I had very few friends that I talked to here. As an earth bender I wore green and tan clothing but instead a white mask held up by a stick. I wasn't expecting to find anyone to dance with here but I at least wanted to meet new people. It would be nice though if I stumbled across someone I knew but it was hard enough finding Ten-Ten wherever she's hiding.

(Outfit ^^;; )

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 Earthbender
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:37 am

(Lol, "Smalling" xD)

"Thanks." I ran my hand along one of my thick horns on my head. In Assiah it was rude to show your tail or your horns here since it was disrespectful, even if animals did it. In Gehenna we flaunted our natural bodies and did not care for clothes. Some of us didn't at least. Mindless beasts patrolled around in the nude like beasts, the more intelligent ones covered themselves finding it too vulgar. I sniffed the air; Bec was here. I remembered that girl from our travels together. Fancy seeing her here. I held Ten-Ten's hands walking over to Bec and wrapped my arm around her waist. "Join us? You seem so very lonely over here." Scoffing after I smelled someone nearby I didn't like I frowned and crushed the lolipop in my mouth with my back teeth. Fortunately for me, I was here on my own free will and not business. That meant I didn't need to deal with whomever it was who made my nostrils flare. I wondered where that damn pair was I always saw everywhere but could not sniff them out in the crowd. Perhaps they didn't wish to attend the event. Musing in the scent of a human girl was so like him. Turning to Bec on my heel I grinned. Perhaps she was ditched by that magician after all - being here alone by herself and all. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Hwee Kang

Hwee Kang

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:29 am

Glancing around I didn't really care about shiz like this... fancy ballroom parties like this aren't really... my sort of thing. Especailly the ballroom dancing af all sort. I didn't exactly hate dancing it's just... I'm... I'm new at it. I had taken dancing lessons, like my Father had requested, I didn't feel that I was ready to risk my humiliation on dancing, that is... until I laid my hazel brown eyes upon a beautiful golden masked woman. I did not konw her but I will definately get to know her. ; ) Eyeing her and her beautiful firenation dress I stood dumbfounded at how beautiful she was. My natural guy nature took over as soon as she blushed and my body started moving before I could even think. Next thing I know I was standing before the mysterious woman mind completely blank and unsure of what to say. BAKA!! You just walked up to a woman without even planning on what you were going to say to her?! Am I crazy or something?!?! Without a second thought as soon as I saw her blue eyes, which oddly had a hint of brown, a "H-Hey." Had spilt out of my mouth and I gladly mentally punched myself for it as I seriously felt my face heat up a bit but gladly I prevented that redness from appearing and just acted normal... casual... cool... Well, I hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7