Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Korn

PostSubject: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Anybody hear of the rumors,that people have died from that creepy theme,the town has playing in the background?

Last edited by Korn on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:48 pm

No but soon after seeing your post i looked it up. I found it on youtube and now i actually don't feel so good....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animecollagerpg.forumotion.com
Korn

PostSubject: *warning don't look for this if you are faint of heart*   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:57 pm

That isn't good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:08 pm

It's true! Cat showed it to me and halfway through the song my chest was aching. It was a good thing I turned it off as soon as it did.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Okay so I looked up the video...and sorry but for all the freaky music I listen to it did not NEARLY make me dizzy, wanna kill myself, or anything of the sort. :/ That music is like childsplay for me xD

Wait just so I'm right this was the video right?
Cause I remember even playing this version of pokemon and the song played, still did nothing to me...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korn

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Shocked Un Admin,can you lock this thread please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:40 pm

No problem. I think the song only effects people that are even slightly depressed >.>

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:43 am

This....was extremely unpleasant to listen to...I know what you all mean now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:26 am

Yeah people only start feeling the effects after a long period of time, well the normal un depressed and use to things like this people. you see there are certain sound-waves in the original version of this song that drive people crazy...weird how that works.

Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Actually, I noticed your right cause the Blue Version is way different than the Fire Red/Leaf Green version of Lavender town. .____.
The older one is creepier, the new one is, eh.

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Something like that..you see in lavender town they actually had to remake it and fix the no heard tones that were making people sick and make them different.

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Sun May 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Thats such bullshit un...*falls over dizzy*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Sun May 06, 2012 4:03 pm

it is true halfway through it my chest started to hurt a lot DX
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Tue May 08, 2012 6:27 pm

This is weird ^___o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Tue May 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Is it weird to say i listen to that everyday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Wed May 09, 2012 3:28 pm

you probably listen top the modified version then. they sound the same but they aren't.

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   Wed May 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Um what ever you say i listen to the original red and green. Hell i play the original red still
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*   

Back to top Go down

Lavender Town Legends*Not for the faint of heart*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1