AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)

Go down 
+6
Tenten
Hwee Kang
Reyna sabakuuu
Dendrac
Ookina Hikaru
Rin Trancy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:15 am

This takes place when katara and sokka first find aang so lets all have fun with it ^^
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:57 pm

(I guess I bend water too... >.< COLD water lol)

*Looks around see's Katara and Sokka with someone*
"Hey, who's the new kid???"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:56 am

Katara: "this is aang we found him in an iceberg."
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:33 pm

*Hops down* *pokes Aang's head* "He's got not hair. His head's gotta be cold."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:28 pm

(Mind if i join? i love fire benders!)
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:26 pm

(Sure! The more the merrier.)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Ookina do you mind going to get rin?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:09 pm

"okay." Ookina ran off and got rin. (Drags her there) "You mean this Rin?" She smiled jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:13 pm

"yes that rin." I laughed "Rin this is aang we found him in an iceberg."
Rin: "so...you brought him home with you?" I asked and saw ships on the horizon
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:26 am

I'd smile, glancing off toward the southern water tribes little snow village. Breathing out deeply, letting fire to be released with the breath, before shivering. ''Damn its cold here...' was the only thing that came through my mind..
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:24 am

"those are...fire nation ships!" I yelled "Get all the elderly people inside the tents. Ookina go hide aang in my tent, ill take care of this." I turned my back to them and walked up to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:32 am

I'd grin seeing as only one person had the guts to stand up against him and the fire nation in the southern water tribe. Glancing up toward the sky, seeing as it was coming close to night. Even though there shouldn't be any water benders in the southern water tribe, i wasn't going to take the chance. Ordering the ships to halt and wait for the morning. Water benders are strongest at night. But fire benders are stronger in the day.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Ookina ran up to the shore and stood next to Rin. "They know...." Ookina looked at Rin. "Should I give them a present?" Ookina made a little Ice golem in her hand. It waved at Rin the rawred at the ships and banged on it chest. "I'd buy us some time."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:14 pm

I'd chuckle, taking in a deep breath before a high kick toward the two water benders. Though being on the ship and far away from them making the kick pointless IF he wasn't a fire bender. As his leg became out stretched a spark of fire was sent toward the two and the golem. If he was closer it would have been a deadly attack but at this distance most it would do if it did reach them was burn them very very slightly at that. But with the distance and the fire reaching that far. Was a clear warning that i was a fire bender prodigy not quite a master because of my inexperience. Being trained by the fire lord for a few years did have its up and downs. The good is that he was even more of a prodigy then the fire lord's daughter but the bad thing is. When i was forced to spar with the fire lord's daughter. He had to go easy and let her beat him. He learned that after the first time they sparred and he won. He now has a scar now on his right shoulder from lighting striking him as he was bowing the the fire lord. His daughter didn't like the fact that i beat her.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Ookina put the golem on her head and made a wall of water. "HEY! SIMMER DOWN BUDDY!!!!" Ookina had a deep secret but didn't care at this point... She threw a fire ball right back. She growled then sigh. "Why did I do that???"
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:25 pm

I'd smile seeing the fire die out not making it even half way to me. The girl is surprised though, able to bend water and fire? Whats with this girl...this could be more fun they he thought when i was ordered to check up on the southern water tribe.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Ookina put the gholem down and he went back to the tribe. Ookina placed her hand over the water creating a large fog cload to add more time. "This... is not going to be good...." As soon as the fog was thick and EVERYWHERE she started making "sirens" to sing to get the old sailors scared.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:42 pm

I'd sigh shaking my head, before moving his arms in a fluid motion. Lightning begins to zap around his body before pointing his right index and middle finger toward the fog, releasing lighting out, the heat of lightning destroying the fog. "how about you stop singing already? Its beautiful but We an't here for a consort" I'd joke.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Ookina got mad and jumped onto the ship. A guardrtry to grab her and she fluidly dodged him and grabbed his face. She then froze him and smashed him. "You should leave...." Another guard charged at her and she blasted him back with black fire. She was mad. "The Fire dictartorship has done enough. Shoo." She glared the boy and the guards stayed away.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:02 pm

I'd chuckle a little "The moon hasen't risen yet. And your foolish enough to challenge a prodigy. You might be able to bend water and fire. But your not mastered it. I bet you see fire as nothing but destruction. Fire is not" Quickly i'd lean down some, dragging my foot across the floor, a leg sweep of fire being sent toward the girl. Quickly leaping up and doing a half spin kick sending a straight shot of fire toward the girl as well only to follow up with to fire strikes with his fists to the side incase the girl try ed to dodge. Only a air bender would be able to dodge this. "Your out classed and i wasn't coming here for trouble. Quite the opposite i came here to trade Not fight or take away any water bender here or kill them. But if you continue the trade will be gone along with the southern water tribe... My voice sounding like a seasoned war veteran though i was to young to be in the war with the earth kingdom but well over enough skilled to be a general.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Okina didn't dodge the fire, she set it back. "...I'm a fire bender you dork. To be correct..." She pulled out two fans and made a gaint fire serpent. "My clan used to teach you guys how to fight dirty..." She danced around and the serpent danced around the boy and knocked him foward. She kicked him in the face sending him forward. "Gypies are more rough then any royal fighter of any army... because we had to learn all bending but air." She glared at him. She threw her necklace. It had a royal seal of the OTHER half of the fire nation. "I'm Princess Ookina Hikaru of the Eastern Fire Nation... Now leave."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:20 pm

(ok you just ignored me attacks at you -.- you showed no defense against them meaning they hit you and when have you ever seen a fire bender push fire back no they block it or counter it with their own fire. Watch the show for once before you do something stupid like that. I'm not insulting you but pointing out the flaws -.-)

I'd sigh, shaking my head. "it doesn't matter who you are. The fire lord sent me here himself. You have no power of me at all. If anything i have some power over you"
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:29 pm

(It's an rp. Not the show and I've watched the show so before you put more comments like this up on the rp why not just send a message. My character doen't exisit in the show. An that was insulting. I would be posting here if I haven't seen the show. Offence was taken.)

Ookina just stood there staring at him. She knew he was right, but she didn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:57 pm

(oh well then. I didn't mean for a insult. My character ant from this show ether. But i'm playing by how the show goes not how my character is.)

I chuckle. "Now that you realize that you got no power over me and i got power over you. What are you doing here in the southern water tribe? With the avatar no less. Are you betraying the fire nation? No matter what your daddy trys if your betraying us. I and my crew have the right to kill you if you give yourself up." Sighing knowing this could ether becoming a baby sitting mission dragging the brat back to the fire nation OR capture a traitor and maybe and most likely forced to end the girl's life. Why couldn't thinks be simple anymore?!?!
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Ookina Raise an eybrow. "Betray? We were kicked out. So there is no betrayal from those who were already betrayed." Ookina turned the mist jumped off the boat. and landed next to Rin. She glared at the boy on the ship and grabbed her lower side. Why is my burn hurting now...? Ookina thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next