AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)

Go down 
+6
Tenten
Hwee Kang
Reyna sabakuuu
Dendrac
Ookina Hikaru
Rin Trancy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Ookina stuck her head out and saw the fire bending and started feeling home sick. "Come on Aang!" She grabbed Anng by the arm and dragged him over to to watch the boy fire bend. "Sorry..." She stood there. "Is it okay to watch...or no?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:25 pm

I gathered everything I needed then headed for the hot spring near the villiage. I set my things on a boulder and stripped before sitting in the hot water and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:53 pm

He would simple ignore the two. Signaling its ok to watch but keep a safe distance. He then jumped in the air fire covering his arms, slamming them down in to the ice, setting off a cluster bomb of white fire the move itself is a field damage attack meaning its meant to attack all around. Standing up slowly, panting. Moving in steps that are close to a water benders, lighting begins to course around his left and right arms then through out his body, quickly snapping his right index finger to the sky, letting the lighting leave his body in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:56 pm

i heard the noise and swam to the other side of the hot spring to watch "He's actually pretty good." i said to myself and continued to watch him train.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:14 pm

He'd stop suddenly and stand still, breathing in deeply before blasting white fire from his back then his front then from his sides then the top of his head. After this, he'd fall to one knee, panting like he ran 50 miles with out stopping. "damn....i'm a bit resty at single fire style..."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:21 pm

I gasped and stood up when the boy fell "ARE YOU OKAY?!" i yelled not realizing that the rock dont hide my chest.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Ookina turned around. She freaked out and did a motion to Rin to cover her chest.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:47 am

I looked at ookina and then down at my chest, blushed and sank down so only my head was showing
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:10 pm

He'd pant before looking straight up breathing out jet black smoke, before falling to his back.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:29 pm

I grabbed my towel wrapping it around me as I ran up to the firebender "are you okay?!" I asked kneeling down beside him ignoring the cold snow.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:52 pm

He'd blush seeing the girl in nothing but a towel, looking away, still panting. "I'll be fine. But you. Please if your not going to be in the hot spring put on some clothes so you don't catch a cold? I just need some res....t....." Closing his eyes as he falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:26 pm

"Ookina can you get him to my tent so he can rest." I asked before heading back to the hot spring to get dressed

https://2img.net/h/i164.photobucket.com/albums/u33/candy_girl_018/Piratelanding.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>
(this is her outfit)
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:57 pm

"Sure thing Rin." Ookina and Aang picked up the young man. "This dude need a vacation..." They got back to the tent and she put him down on a fur mat. and covered him with a blanket. "Rin you got your work cut out for ya." Ookina started a small fire in the cooking pit and began to cook some food. "He better not complain when he wakes up about food."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:08 am

He quickly begins to sweat under the blanket. All his life he was trained in fire bending, making it so everything he did if it was sleeping to training, fire would run through his body. Making a blanket a useless object to him. Opening my eyes after a few seconds of waking up. "Oh who was the smartass that put a blanket on me?" quickly pushing it off showing his sweating form. Reaching in to his left pocket, pulling out some coal breathing a little fire on the coal before placing one in his mouth and chewing. "Nothing is better then hot coals after Single fire training"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:36 am

I walked in my tent and dropped my stuff in its rightful places. "You arent hurt are you?" I asked folding the blanket up.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:54 pm

He'd glance to the girl while popping in another hot coal in his mouth. After he swalled the coal, "Yeah its just been awhile since i was able to have enough room to do some real training." chuckles slightly, sitting up to find himself shirtless. Afew scars then a burn in the shape of a dragon in the center of his chest. Strong muscly chest but not a body builder, his abs could clearly be seen but leanly built for speed AND power.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:23 pm

I blushed and looked away from his bare chest. "well...that good..." i said

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 Ipod
(this is what rin looks like)

Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:32 pm

He'd sigh, laying back down, stretching some before standing up. Wearing black baggy jeans, a standared fire bender knife on his right hip. "Never thought the cute water bender would be interested in a big bad fire bender. I can see you blushing" he'd tease the girl. Hoping she wouldn't find out that he had a crush on her.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:47 pm

I blushed even more and turned my back to him "Y-Yeah so what if i have a crush on you." i stuttered
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:02 pm

He'd grin, seeing his chance. "If you had a crush on me. Then i'd have to take you on a D....A.....T....E" Slowly spelling out each letter, standing up walking up behind the girl, placing one arm around the girl's waist another around her neck not in a aggressive hold but more of a teasing of two enemy benders that crushed on each other would.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:49 pm

My heart picked up its pace when he touched me in the way he was. I blushed even more and found myself melt in his arms, my back pressing lightly against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:31 pm

He'd chuckle, kissing the top of the girl's head. "You know your cute don't you? If i didn't know any better i'd believe your a angel." he almost faced palm for saying such a stupid pick up line but slightly tightens his group around the girl's hip, bringing her closer.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Ookina used her water bending to put out the fire. "And like that, I'm not hungry anymore." She stood up and walked out of the tent. "Have fun you two." Ookina walked away waving one hand in the air not looking back. "Kids."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:12 pm

I giggled softly at his pick up line "no one's ever called me an angel before." I said smiling. I managed to yurn around and kissed him on the cheek as ookina walked out of the tent
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:19 pm

He'd blush slightly from the kiss, feeling relaxed in the girl's contact. Closing his eyes slowly. "mmm angel, your making me miss laying in a bed. So peaceful and relaxing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next