AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)

Go down 
+6
Tenten
Hwee Kang
Reyna sabakuuu
Dendrac
Ookina Hikaru
Rin Trancy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:53 pm

"it was my moms gran gran told me that she was a fire bender who had washed up on the shore and she decided to stay." I said smiling at the memory of her
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:57 pm

He'd blink, even he wouldn't survive long in the water around here. Just who was Rin's mother she must have been a powerful fire bender to survive in below zero water. "How did you know what i was thinking?" He'd ask forgetting it could be a common follow up answer.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:25 pm

"well I didnt actually." I giggled throwing my long curly blonde hair in a high pony tail to complete the look
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 pm

He'd sheepishly rub the back of his neck now. "Oh? Heh....shouldn't we be going then?..." he'd think for a second. He didn't even get to stay the night on solid or close to solid ground. He got to train alittle but no way it took a whole night for this....Did it?
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:36 pm

"yeah I guess we should." I said smiling and held out my hand hoping he would take it "ookina probably knows more about my mom than even I do she didnt really like talking about her past."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:10 pm

He'd sigh, taking Rin's hand, quickly pulling her toward him, releasing her hand, placing his arm around Rin. "No need to push the subject. Come on now" leaving toward his ship.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:10 pm

I smiled and said my goodbyes to gran gran and the rest of the village before getting on the ship. I watched the village grow smaller and smaller the farther out to sea we got and when it was finally out of view I let a single tear roll down my cheek but brushed it away before it could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:11 am

He'd place his arm around Rin. "I know how you feel. Its the same when i left the fire nation" gently kissing Rin's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:38 am

I smiled and hugged dendrac enjoying the warmth that his body gave me "I'm sad about leaving, but im happy to get out and experience the rest of the world." I said
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 pm

He'd chuckle, "At least your reason for leaving was better then mine. To build a special team of friends. To attack Baseensay. Though i'm going to drag it out as long as possible before doing that. I'm no fool. And your not gonna be apart of that team Rin. I couldn't think what i'd do if you got hurt."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:51 pm

I blushed and smiled "so whats the fire nation like?" I asked genuinlly curious
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:55 pm

He'd shrug, "just like every other nation. Some might think that the fire nation is a evil place but its just like every where else." rolling his eyes at the stories he heard over the year about his home.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:14 pm

I sighed remembering some of the bad stories I heard about the fire nation. "I never believed any of theose stories. My mom used to tell so many wonderful things about the fire nation."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:40 pm

He'd smile seeing Rin didn't believe all the stories. "Thats good, its a great place unless you live on a volcano." glares out at the ocean for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:06 pm

"Yeah I can see how that would be bad." I giggled
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:16 am

He'd sigh, he knew this was going to be troublesome even if he strong feelings toward Rin. "Hey Rin, just what do you see in a fire bender like me?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:22 am

I was a little surprised by his question. "Well you're kind and sweet, you are funny." I smiled and hugged him "And you're warm." I giggled
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:48 pm

He'd smile, gently kissing Rin gently after her giggle. Hugging Rin back, glancing out toward the ocean. "I like those answers, thank you Rin"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:42 pm

"Your welcome." I said blushing lightly from the kiss
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Catching Rin's blush, decides to see if he can't tease Rin. "Is that a blush Rin? Way to cuuuuute!"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:10 pm

I blushed even more at this and hid my cheeks with my hands "you really think my blush is cute?"
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:25 pm

He'd smile, kissing Rin's forehead. "Have i found a angel? The answer is yes Rin" Glancing out again to the ocean, then to the sun. It was setting soon.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:31 pm

"you are the first person to ever call me an angel." I said smiling brightly also turning, ready to watch the sun set
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:35 pm

He'd smirk, "thats amazing you are one though Rin" blows steam from his mouth to heat himself up again.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:50 pm

I layed my head on his shoulder as the sun began to set. Its more beautiful when you have someone to watch it with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)   Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar the last airbender [anyone welcome](Mature content warning!!!)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next