AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha high school

Go down 
+3
Roronoa Zoro
Waru
Tenten
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha high school  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:11 pm

"Metal on fire without it melting?? Hmm... this could work out..." I let out with a smile as a anime light bulb appeared above my head and suddenly it lit on. Grabbing Setsu's hand and pretty much anime dragging her towards my class where they were practicing, just like i had told them to. As i approached my class i was teaching I noticed that all of the students stopped and stared at the unfamiliar girl with and outfit that did stand out very much. "MY CLASS!! I would like for you all to meet Setsu Heel!! She just transferred here, Soooooo treat her nicely!~" I introduced with my hyper, happy self.

( hehe i feel hyper right now xDD )
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Setsu was confused since for a few seconds since Tenten was mumbling to herself and then suddenly Tenten had this apiphany quickly grabbing Setsu towards the outer feild that had multiple target planks and all the training stuff, along with a bunch of students training their asses off. Then Tenten was quickly introducing Setsu and she just stared back at the class who had stopped and stared at her unusual appearence. Half of the guys looked her with anime hearts in their eyes, others stared at her in awe of her pretty face and unusually bright blond and pink hair. "Hey..." She greeted the class that seemed more than the usual amount of students.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Akira would ride across the dirt path only to reach her pit were her semi trailer truck awaited along with her factory team which was sponsored by honda. Her mechanic began working on her ride as she got off it. Smiling at her mechanic named T-bone she'll give him a pat on the shoulder while she watched him get to work. He was soo very talented when it comes to dirtbikes he cares for it like a newborn. Akira would sigh before sitting down in a chair. She knew the festival was to began soon. But she wondered if zoro or tenten would come to her race today. Watching all the other pro mx racers began preparing for the race she soom realized that her rival Ryan dungey would come today. (lol im a ryan dungey fan! Major fan XD) silently watching the stands began to be raised and the scent of food was in the air her mouth watered. Espeacially when she hadn't eaten for awhile. Sadly she had no date to the festival later on once again she'll dance alone and or hang alone at the carnival.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:30 pm

( imma make a time skip for Tenten, Setsu, and Zoro!! cuz since it's durring class we can't really just leave and go to Akira's race thingie xPP haha xDD SOO TIME SKIP TILL AFTER SCHOOL!! =DDD )

As school just ended I grabbed my bag and VIP ticket to Akira's race heading out of the class i was teaching. ( Would it be weird if we had phones?? =33 well... imma do dat anyways!!! XDD ) Taking out my phone I then texted Zoro to meet me at the front of the school so we could go to Akira's race together and cheer her on.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:23 pm

(Ninjas + Cellphones = AWESOMENESS!! XDDD hah nah its kool haha i was takin too long in skool anyways -.-* lmfao when i rp my character in skool i feel like i have skool)
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Right as the beel rang Setsu left seeing Tenten hurry off past her. "OH hey! Tenten!... where you going?... you gunna meet that green haired guy?" She asked not really caring of what Tenten thought of her. She didn't 'like like' that guy, just interested in what he was like... he just has the same facial expression as her older brother Cain... well almost...
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:59 pm

"-...And don't forget to take your medicine!" Chopper called from inside his room, Luffy and I standing out in the hallway. I scratched the back of my neck, obviously irritated, "Yeah, yeah... whatever..." I muttered. Luffy decided to stay with Chopper for a bit, so I took my leave with a 'see ya guys later' and headed off to who knows where. While I was walking, my phone vibrated, and I swung it out of my pocket. I scanned over Tenten's message and just responded back saying that I'd be there in a minute or so.

I made my way through the confusing hallways of the school until I miraculously ended up outside. I yawned. Damn, was I tired... Eh, might as well take a nap, no matter how short it will be. So, I strolled over to a nearby tree and tossed my backpack onto the grass. Then, I sat down and leant against the trunk, closed my eye, and tried to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:26 am

Suddenly hearing Setsu call out for me I quickly turned around, almost falling to the ground from how fast i turned. Hearing she was interested in Zoro i raised my eye brows just slightly and nodded my head. "Green hair-.. Zoro?? Yeah, we're on our way towards Akira's dirt bike race." I informed Setsu, kind of getting the hint that she wanted to come.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Akira would just sit down in the pit with her factory team. As she stared across the track to see the fans begin filling in the sidelines. Quickly trying to get the best seats also some people began barbequeing, as kids ran around the place begging their parents for some treats or some suviners. It was to be the best race of the season also the best carnival and yet sadly she was dateless!!!! Sighing she looked at her teammates.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:02 am

"Do you mind if I tag along, Ten?" Setsu asked wanting to get to know him a little. They both headed towards where Zoro was sleeping as they talked about random girl stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:28 am

"No, I don't mind." I let out smiling as we soon arrived to the front seeing Zoro sleeping against the trunk of a tree. Seeing an opportunity to poke Zoro's cheeck, of course, I took it. Quietly running towards Zoro I crouched down my knees against my chest, I waited a second and held out my finger towards Zoro's face. Lightly poking him didn't seem to wake him to I poked him over and over again until he woke up. Every now and theni would quietly whisper "Zoro.... Zoro...." just to make it seem more fun.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 am

I growled roughly when I felt non-stop poking at my cheek. Why was it people had this obsession with poking me? And moreover, why did they always poke me when I was sleeping? It was... irritating, and I knew who was the cause of the irritation this time. Scarred hands yet still soft skin had Tenten written all over it. "...Will you," I opened my unscathed eye, "Stop poking me!" I hissed with gritted teeth and flicked her forehead. It was then that I noticed another presence, and I glanced at Setsu, "Hm? Oh... yo," I greeted with a drowsy yawn.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 pm

I crouched my back and closed one of my eyes like I was being yelled at in my ear as Zoro hissed at me but was smiling away at how angry he was. Though since my hand was in his so I couldn't escape. "Aahh!! Haha, scary Zoro!" I acted scared in myy chibi form but instead of being scared I was laughing. "Setsu!! Save me!!" I shouted, not wanting Setsu to feel left out.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Setsu would smirked subcontiously at how Tenten was so child-shi just now but when teaching she was serious. "Sorry Ten, this is your battle." She let out using both arms to make an X as she walked towards them. "Yo." She greeted. Setsu's chains jingled; the ones on her boots and her earring as well which was also chained to her lip ring.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:04 pm

I 'tched' and shook my head, "You're such a child..." I patted Tenten's head; some would probably say it was similar to how a brother would treat a younger sister. Then, I stood up and stretched, "Eh... I never really introduced myself properly to you, huh?" I looked at Setsu when I spoke, "I'm Roronoa Zoro, nice to meet ya." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:33 pm

In my chibi form I cried streams of tears at the X Setsu had made with her arms as I smiled and giggled at his comment. "Aww, you know me so well!" I suppose we do kinda of act like brother amd sister but it's just how we naturally act towards each other I guess after we've known each other for so long. As Zoro introduced himself towards Setsu I looked over at Setsu waiting for her to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Akira would slightly watch as the banners were raised, children still ran around but some parents were fortunate enough to get close to the pro riders in the MX race which akira herself is considered as one of the pros. Smiling as children came up to her and asked for her signature and or pictures. It is too be one hour till the race starts. In the meanwhile people came flooding the place as for camping too. Smiling as she took pictures with a couple of little boys she'll look around for her so called friends.. espeacially they have reserved seats to sit with her pit crew and have a much better view of the race. Than afterwards they all could enjoy the festival.

Mechanic: "Akira your bike is ready, the wheel bearings are changed as for the tires removed and replaced with new ones." He'll say smiling as he cleaned my bike

"Thank u T-bone." She says while bowing down respectfully as she was nicely taught by her father and yet she hasn't spotted him here yet

(sorry late reply im too pissed off at the moment..)
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 pm

"Heel, Setsu Heel...nice to meet you too." Setsu intorduced herself after hearing Zoro's introduction, thinking might as well introduce my self as well. She smiled ever so slightly making her lip ring that was chained to her skull ear ring jingle a little.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:16 pm

I nodded, "Well, we should get going, right?" I picked up my three swords that I had grabbed from the kendo room on the way out of the school. I set them on my side, like usual, and headed off in... some direction... Hell, if I was going the wrong way, you couldn't really blame me 'cause I don't have a clue as to where the freak I'm supposed to be going anyways!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:10 pm

"Uhh.. Zoro... Akira's race track is this way..." I let out pointing towards the opposite way of where Zoro was heading. My back was slumped and an anime sweatdrop appeared on the side of my head. "OH and Setsu said that she wanted to come too." I informed Zoro as we all headed in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Akira would walk towards her bike and look at it. She smiled lightly she was ready for the race! Determined to win both motos! (srry it short)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:34 pm

My face darkened, "...Shut up!" I barked and twisted around, stomping off the other way. My fists were clenched in pure anger, but after some seconds, my temper eased up and I loosened my grip. I shrugged when Tenten said that Setsu wanted to come, shrug meaning that I didn't care if she tagged along.

Once we had arrived at our destination, I glanced around, "Uh... so where do we go from here?" I blinked at the unfamiliar scenery.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:52 pm

"...Setsu!... Let's go home..." a deep voice let out from behind. His hair barely covering his eyes.

Konoha high school  - Page 4 Attachment

"Onee-san!... I didn't know you were gunna pick me up." Setsu let out slightly wide eyed as she approached him with a slight blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:03 am

( Sorry Akira!!! Just wait a little longer!! >0< almost there!! XDD )

I gigged at Zoro's anger.

I looked back seeing that Setsu had returnd to a much older man with an evil stern look in his eyes. Thinking that that must be her boyfriend or something she waved hi towards him but he just stared. Then hearing Setsu call him her brother I slightly took thst by surprise. Seeing from where we stood that Akira's track was in visual sight we decided to walk there thinking that Setsu probably had to go. Which she did so we ended up say good bye and soon found Zoro and myself in the track trying to find Akira.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Akira would suit up in her best alphinestars gear. As well as representing Redbull racng! The crowd filled up the bleachers as for the event it seemed pretty warmed up!

Ryan: Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to our annual Motocross Championships 2011! I am Ryan Dungey and I will be your host today! Anyway today's motocross event was brought to you by Redbull racing nothing seems better than soaring through the air with wings! Drink redbull!" He would announce as it would show his face on a huge screen for the crowd to see better of him and of the track when the race start "Riders began your decent to the starting line!"

Akira would gather up in a circle with her crew and they all prayed for a good race today and that Akira would have a safe race. After prayers, Akira hopped on her Honda CR250F before riding off towards the track.

(Im goin to play kiba for fun^^)

A male would sit in the bleachers as for a huge white dog sat nxt to him.Those two were none other than Kiba and Akamaru enjoying a fine huge texas style turkey leg they bought from the concession stand "WHOO HOO!! This is going to be great akamaru!" Kiba would say with one of his signature toothy grins "TENTEN!!" he yells spotting her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha high school
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next