AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Namimori High School

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Namimori High School Empty
PostSubject: Namimori High School   Namimori High School EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:20 am

(Well I was making this rp for Reborn and I but anyone else can join if they want. ^^ It's just a Katekyo Hitman Reborn based rp.)

Miharu was dressed in the normal school attire and walking down the halls of Namimori high school. She was known to be a strong ninja but also went to school like any other girl her age. A lot of people said her personality was like Haru's but a bit different when it came to not being as girly. But she was still supportive of her friends and was headstrong. In the hallways she talked to a few people and she was good friends with Gokudera and Yamamoto but didn't care for Hibari much at all. She thought he was an arrogant idiot who had his priorities set wrong. Either way it didn't matter, she didn't pay much attention to him unless she got on his nerves. Although a secret she knew that others didn't was that Tsuna was the Vongola Decimo and Yamamoto, Gokudera and Hibari were her guardians. She herself wasn't in the mafia like they were but that didn't mean she didn't know how it worked. But that didn't really matter since they acted normal at school anyways.

(Holy crap I suck at starters I am so rusty at rp's omg. xD)
Back to top Go down

Namimori High School
Page 1 of 1