AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha high school

Go down 
+3
Roronoa Zoro
Waru
Tenten
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Konoha high school  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:58 pm

I lazily rubbed my eye and yawned before hearing some guy calling Tenten. "Aren't you popular..." I muttered groggily. I cringed at the rumbling of motors - The race was starting. I soon mumbled, "Well, I don't want to be a bother, so I'll just take my leave ya guys alone..."

I stumbled off with a cough, ticket in hand. I looked down at the ticket, Now where do I go...? I furrowed my eyebrows and walked blindly. Of course, I ended up bumping into someone, "Watch where yer' going...!" I growled without even looking up from my ticket. I really couldn't catch what the person remarked back under their breath, but he did demand that I show him my ticket. I scowled when I looked up, "You blind or what?" I flashed my ticket in front of his face, "Frankly, I'm the one who should be categorized as 'blind', if anyone here." I could see surprise written all over his face at my V.I.P ticket, or my attitude, I didn't really know or care. With that, he told me to follow him. The guy led me into the V.I.P section, then left. I shrugged and laid down on the bleachers with another loud yawn, dozing off every now and then....
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:46 am

( feeling better than last night )

I looked around seeing so many people... And a huge dog??!! "Kiba!! Akamaru!!" I shouted waving my whole arm with my open smile. Seeing Zoro leave I shouted, "Don't get lost!!" I let out sweetly knowing that the surrounding people heard as I waved Zoro 'later!' A small giggle escaped from my throat as I quickly walked towards Kiba and Akamaru.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Kiba: "what you doing here tenten?" kiba would ask before taking a bite out of his chicken leg

Akira would stop hitting her brakes. Before looking at her pit crew "oi can you two look for my two friends they have V.I.P. Passes to sit with all of you and get a better view of the whole race." she'll say but then hear a familiar voice "zoro?" she asks while pulling up her goggles and say her manager with him yet he seemed slightly pissed
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:00 pm

"I'm supporting a friend in the race! How about you? Why are you here? For the food?" I asked eyeing the meat in his hand as I stroked Akamaru's fur, sitting in between Kiba and Akamaru.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:37 pm

"Neh?" I cracked my closed eye open when I heard my name. My vision was blurry at first, so I rubbed my eye and blinked several times until things became crystal clear. "Oh, hey Akira..." I greeted sleepily. Hm... where was I again? ....Ah, right, the race! "Heh, you ready to kick some ass?" I smirked. My past introverted personality had vanished for the while, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:59 pm

kiba: "no i came to watch Hinata's family relative race! Yet the food here is delicious! So who is the friend you supporting?" he'll ask while taking another bite before holding up a 5 dollar bill to one of them sexy girls that pass out the alchoholic beverages "want one?"

Akira would shut off her bike and run over to zoro "thank you for coming!!!" she says hugging him out of knowhere "i was nervous that you two wouldnt come... Im glad your here! I need support! Uh... Sorry for hugging you.." she'll say letting go of him fast while she fixed her helmet then placed her goggles back on

Ryan Dungey: "All riders report to the starting line the race will begin in two minutes! And fans please arise to take a moment of silence for our best rider that we unfortnately lost last week's race.. We will miss you josh grant...

The crowd rises and everything was silent before ryan spoke again
ryan dungey: Now then!!!! Welcome our riders!!!

At que all riders would ride out on the track

Akira would look down "sorry i have to go!" she says boarding her dirtbike and starting up the engine then she would look at him and do a hang loose sign with her hand something surfer's would do
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:27 pm

"Akira, I met her just today and we kinda just hit it off." I smiled as I thought about the acohol offer and thought why not?! "Heh, sure!" I smiled as nuzzled against Akamaru's head.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 pm

"Uh... It-it's no problem..." I stuttered, blinking at the sudden hug. When she let go, I scratched the back of my neck nervously, halfway catching what was being said over the speakers. I bowed my head when things went silent, paying my respects to the racer. When I raised my head, Akira had to get going, "Good luck!" I chuckled when she gave me the hang-loose sign.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Driving out on the track and already the andreline started to course, Akira's veins nothing but the race was in thought. Lining up with the other 39 riders at the gate she'll look out on the track figuring out a solution to get the holeshot! Engines roared as everyone went in a perfect stance! Elbows bent at a 90 degree angle while grasping the clutch and gas tightly! Back arched and standing on the dirtbike pegs for support, head slightly over the handlebars nothing but andreline rushes couraw through all riders that want to make it on the first turn. As soon as the sexy lady with a low cut mini dress with the logo from all sponsors in motocross raised the sign that said "Moto 1: 250cc" and raised it down it wad surely enough all the riders became quite ready to go! As soon as that lady left the track a click was heard and the gate raised down! Akira would speed forward as she did a wheelie! Before she knew it she was in the lead only to have a rider catching up on her tail! Almost nearing the first turn, akira would look for another solution to shake off this second rider maybe goining in the middle of the track on the first turn would cause her to clutter with the riders that didnt make it! Akira would make a quick turn as she would put out her leg above the ground straightly as she would seem to glide on the dirt!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Then hearing the bikes start i looked over seeing all the multiple contesters and sees Akira. "WOO!!! GO AKIRA!!" I shouted as I stood up from the bleachers. I threw my arms all the way up as far as i could and started waving my arms all crazy-like.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:20 pm

I watched the race with no expression, other than a usual small frown, anyways. However, my eye watched every detail keenly. Out of all the screaming and shouting, I could still point out Tenten's voice... I sighed, my vision still locked onto the race.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:19 pm

As all the riders followed on the turn! Most riders made it out on the first turn while others cluttered in a big mess causing the yellow flag to be raised which meant be cautious till you pass by the accident. Akira still had the lead but one of the female riders named Brooklyn was on her tail! She had to shake her off fast! Akira would zig zag making it difficult for Brooklyn to even pass. Up ahead was the huge triple jump something most riders either crash on or fly off! Speeding up and feeling the engine chug signaling to shift gears i would automatically press my left foot down then lift it up hearing a clicking sound then a good running engine! Very lovely sound to Akira's ears. Quickly gaining speed, Akira found herself in the air traveling over all three jumps but once she landed apparently she wasnt the only one in the air. The tail of her dirtbike got hit with the front wheel of brooklyn's dirtbike causing akira to tumble face flat into the earth as brooklyn landed safely before taking the lead. Akira laid there trying to get up before more riders come which can be fatal if she was still on the track where she could be easily ran over! Pushing her face out of the dirt she would scringe in pain her collarbone was killing her.. The sheer pain was unbearable.. Managing to get to her feet she ran over to her bike and lifted it up thankfully the engine was still running! Riders began coming only to have her hop on and ride off. Now she was in 6th!!! Growling she would speed off daringly onlyn to claim her lead and what can i say knowing akira when she is determined she shall proceed with victory!!! The crowd would applaude as they arose up in the bleachers cheering! (i taking a little time skip) Akira has won the first moto!!! Despise the pain she would put her hand in the air and do the hang loose sign! She would then ride off to her team.. Parking the bike she would limp towards them in pain. 

Her trusted mechanic T-bone would race to her and remove her helmet gently as for her neck brace. She clenched her teeth in pain, while T-bone help remove her equiptment only for her other teammate spray her face with water to remove the dirt off her face while gently drying her face up as for cleaning it.. 

Ryan: Whoa Knarly race! Akira hyuuga won the first moto but will she be able to race for the second moto? Coming in second was Reyna as for third Brooklyn! Please give a round of applause for our brave epic riders!! See you all later on today for the second moto! Now go enjoy the carnival as for the festival! Ryan dungey out!

Akira would smile before looking at zoro "Well?  How did i do?" she asks weakly smiling 

[color=red] Kiba: Drinking his beee along with tenten he would howl out " Whoo akira won!! The first moto!!!" he shouts as he would pet akamaru who barked happily "we should go see her tenten!" he says while hurrying down the bleachers with akamaru beside him but once down on the bleachers he keen canine smell would track a scent of juicy delicious steak being grilled where all the food stands stood in the festival " uh go on without me tenten i will catch up ok?" he says giving her a toothy smile

(lol i explain second moto better ooh tenten u shuld have ur band perform at d festival for fun XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:29 pm

I would scream out loud seeing Akira had won as i soon finished my drink in a few seconds. All the excitment had spilled out as I ran down the bleachers with Kiba and Akamaru but then seeing that they had left to grab something to eat, i shouted "Oi!! Get me one too, Kiba!!" I shouted as i soon jumped off the bleachers. Soon approaching Akira and Zoro i smiled as i excitedly waved hello! "HEY Akira!! Congratz!!" I congradulated.

( OOHHH!!!! Maayyybbeee!! XDD someone needs to be the drummer!! If there isn't anyone who will I guess i will =33 sooo sure why not??!! XDDDD hahaha XDDD )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:16 pm

I flashed a smile at Akira when she came limping towards me, "You did incredible." My smile faded, and I furrowed my eyebrows, "But..." I trailed off and scratched the back of my neck. Should I...? I closed my eye, shook my head, and smirked slyly afterwards, "You gonna be okay to dance at the festival?" I gestured at her injury.

When Tenten came bounding up, I gave her a lazy wave. "Hyper, as always...." I muttered under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Akira would look at zoro seeing his expression change to a sly looking one. Raising an eyebrow she would wait for him to say something though once he mentioned the dance she caught on. Her cheeks would turn a light shade of pink as she would then look him in his nice onyx eyes with her silverish eyes as if challenging him " Heh, no injury wont stop me from attending that dance." she answers him before smiling softly at him giving him a playful wink just before she new it the medic nins arrived and began healing her collarbone with their chakra.. " zoro wanna dance with me?" she asks blushing yet she seemed really confident as she looked at him

Akira would then see tenten and smile widely " Thank you tenten! Cept i have to win the second moto to claim the prize but thats later on." she says smiling proudly
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:33 pm

"Oi!! it was the alcohol Kiba bought me!.... though i usually am pretty hyper..." I pointed the blame towards Kiba but then admitted the truth after thinking about it for a few minutes.

"Well! i think a win is still a win! SO! to me chu ARR a winner!!" I said smiling with my chest puffed out in confidence.

Then realizing that it was one of those couple moments since Akira had the courage to ask Zoro to dance i wanted this conversation as short as it can be so they can get on with it.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:26 am

Her gaze locked onto my penetrating one, and I could tell she was quickly catching onto what I was getting at. Her intricate silver eyes were like an avalanche, stunning yet deadly. Her answer to my question was exactly what I was expecting. Her next words, however, caught me off guard a bit. I did not say a word, but, rather, I walked up to her. I, surprisingly gently, tugged her towards me, "I think you know the answer to that," I whispered in her ear, that same smirk still etched onto my face.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:11 pm

( oooo~ smexi Zoro!! ;9 haha xDD )

I immediatly getting that I should leave right now! hehe, they're both just adorable! I giggled and silently as Kiba and Akamaru soon came congradulating Akira with food in Kiba's hands. "Yeah, yeah, Kiba! Let's... Umm go over there and eat!" I let out as I pushed Kiba away as Akamaru got the hint already and walksd along side me. "Huh?" Kiba let out a confused look on his face as I pushed him away from Zoro and Akira. As I walked away I looked back on both of then mouthing "Have fun~" with a happy look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:25 pm

( XD lmfao! )

Kiba would raise an eyebrow while he was being pushed away. "Uh i got you some food tenten.." he says motioning at a table that was filled with all sorts of food and on it was a sign saying : Reserved for inuzuka Kiba.

I would look at zoro before he gently tugged me to him. When he whispered in my ear i had chills run down my spine but a smile soon formed on my lips as I would then embrace him " Thank you." she would say then look up at him as she would give him a sweet adoring look while staring at his onyx eyes

My crew woyld leave immedietely as they would just began working on another bike
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:24 pm

( Haha Bro!! You're just simply amazing the fact that you just did that!! XDDDDD hahaha xDD )

I would hear what Kiba just said and my eyes sparkled in happiness. "KIBA!! you are amazing!" i let out as i hugged him and ran towards the table of food and started to eat the food. Scarfing down the food until i was completely satisfied.

( I've got a song i can have Tenten play in a small slow song moment!!!! XDDD IT"S SERIOUSLY PERFECT!!! XDD haha xDD AND plus it kinda applies to me to... well if i had a boyfriend! >O< haha xDD BUT I STILL LOVE IT!!!! XDD BUT it's Korean soo i hope you guys don't mind XDD )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:59 pm

(Lol, I don't mind)

I glanced down at Akira's face before quickly looking away, "Mmm-hmm... your welcome... or, whatever..." I mumbled in response to her thanks. I paused, and a nervous smile replaced my smirk, "Eh... there's just one problem...." I scratched the back of my neck, "I can't... dance..." I sweat dropped and my smile twitched.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:31 pm

( tenten im comin over now )

Akira would giggle " same here." she would say while smiling " i can win motocross competitions but i doubt i would win a dance competition. But hey the dance is till latee its still day sort of."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:39 pm

( heehee YAAYYZZ!!! XDDD .... o.o *Cleans roon faster!!* haha xDD )

( I gots a really good slow song chu guys can dance too!! XDD I sent the video to Zoro!! X33 I'll show Akira as soon as she comes over to my house!! X33 )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:56 pm

I chuckled at her words. "True... what do ya wanna do right now, then? Practice for the dance? ...Er, well, I mean, if you're feeling up to doing something like that..." I blinked.

(Sorry for the short posts Konoha high school  - Page 5 Animesweat)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:44 pm

I would just smile for a little bit "zoro i need to go get ready for the dance. I don't think you would want me to dance with you in my dirty uniform. Want to slow dance? Oh yeah I also need to take a shower want me to meet you somewhere at the festival?" she asks (you can make up a location lolz) I would then hug zoro gently before releasing him from my embrace and looking at him with a tint of pink on my cheeks "gomen." I apologized before she'll look down at the ground playing with her fingers as her family relative does in true embarressment or some other occasion. "I should get ready.." she began to say

Kiba would walk next to tenten before looking back at akira and one of tenten's friends "ooh i see they going out?" he asks before looking up to see hinata dressed in a beautiful lavender yukata but holding her hand was the blonde bastard "NARUTO" Growling lowly he would look away hurt but it seems hinata didnt seem she was having fun at all more likely annoyed with the blonde
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha high school
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next