AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha high school

Go down 
+3
Roronoa Zoro
Waru
Tenten
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha high school  Empty
PostSubject: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 pm

A young girl walked down the streets the clicks and clacks of her shoes echoed through the small sidewalk. You could tell by her uniform that she was going to her school. Her dark blue button up sweater was wrapped around her waist by the sleeves over her plaid dark blue skirt and pure white dress shirt and dark blue blazer. the sleeves were rolled up behind her elbows as both of her arms hung from her blazer pockets implying that her hands were in her pocket. Over this girls shoulder was a large bag in the shape of a guitar. Yeah, she's a guitarist not just good, people sayed she played amazingly! Although she doesn't JUST play Guitar... she also plays the drums! Which was kind of rare to see, a female playing the drums i mean. Most of the time ( well from what i've seen ) it was really rare to find female artist, especialy the ones as good as her.

Most of the time you'd see girls only as singers, although I'm not saying she isn't a singer, cuz she is! In her band that she lead she was either a singer or guitarist most off the time and every now and then she'd be the drummer.

Her hair were tied up in two buns, one on each side. Her dark brown hared bangs covered the sides of her forehead and every now and then flowed with the wind. She made her way down the street soon seeing her destination, which was the school. She was sixty minutes early than when the school's suppose to start since she had practice mornings for her band. Well she did mention her other members but didn't really tell them that they should come. Her dark brown eyes eyed the barely empty school as she slowly strided towards it every step.

Tenten, this girl, took her position as Leader of her band seriously when it needs to be. Although she can act like a child every now and then the only thing she found completely serious was her playing. Tenten took her playing seriously because she wasn't to be one of those rare women guitarist... she's always into women having power, she believed that women had always had power but was just too scared to step up and become one of the men.

( i guess that's it ^o^; i have nothing else to say really ^o^; hehe )
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Walking down a path north of Konoha, a man named Waru was wondering around with nothing more that the two swords on his back. His hair was short and black, (Unlike the picture), and he wore white clothes to resemble somebody important. Waru fancyed himself as a man above all others. Some one who's power was unmatched, and someone who could not be killed. Or so he wanted. He had been traveling around, looking for specific people to take their souls. By doing this, he wanted to become a god above gods, a ruler that was respected and feared unlike anything else on this world. But to do this would take time.

As he walked down the path, he saw Konoha. He stood at the edge of the forest and looked down at the village. He was tired, and could use some rest. He put on a second cloak to hide the swords on his back as he headed down towards the village. He passed through the gate very easily, and then wondered around the town to get a good feeling of the place. After awhile, he passed a school. In the distance he spotted a girl walking towards the school. He paused a few feet away from the school gate but didn't move his head or body to face her, but just stood there, watching.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:05 am

As Tenten closed in towards the school having the distance between her and the building inch smaller and smaller, she soon noticed there was an unfamiliar man at the gate. the clicks and clacked continued to echo as she inched closer to this man with swords on his back. Being the weapons nerd as she always has been and probably always will be she only stared at afar since she didn't have the right to touch a random person's weapons. Her brown eyes glanced at the swords every now and then she was now in front of the school gate but still farther away then this unfamiliar man.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:19 am

(And I mean no offence in this reply. Just staying in character)

The girl, still at a distance, kept looking towards the mans back. He stood there observing her as she neared the gate. Had she seen the swords that Waru was hiding under his cloak? If so, she could be a threat to her. He didn't want to alert the whole village of his presence. Once she stepped towards the gate, Ware glared at her with his cold, dark eyes. But after a few seconds he decided to act casuall to avoid being noticed. Even if that ment treating this wretched dog as an equal. He suddenly smiled. "Hello there. It's a nice school, isn't it?" He said as he looks up towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:30 am

"Hmm? Oh the school? yeah, it is." Tenten let out in a calming voice thinking it was probably just casual conversation. Being the brave and open kind of person she is, she decided to continue by asking questions as well. "So, if you don't mind me askinig... What brings you here to a high school?" She just wondered why an unfamiliar man with hidden blades coming over to such a decent looking high school like this. I mean, if it were you, wouldn't you be wondering as well?

( OH no worries!! i understand!! I've gotten use to it cuz of Zoro ^o^ haha [ i didn't mean it in a mean way Zoro!! ^o^; ] hehe ^o^ )
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:38 am

He still resisted to lash out on her and continued to talk friendly. "Nothing really. I was just passing by when I saw this village." He says as he looks around him, acting as if he was admiring the city. He then looks back at Tenten. "I was hoping to get some rest here and maybe stay for a day or two. But unfortunately, I have no idea where anything is..." To him, she didn't seem very strong. But still, every person that he could take would be one step closer to his goal. Besides, she might know he is a threat. All the more reason to dispose of her...
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:08 am

( uugghh!! freaking lost the one i originally typed >O< DUH FREAK!!!!???? )

"I see..." Tenten let out nodding her head as she tried to think of a place. Looking around she found this apartment place. "There's a pretty decent apartment that's pretty cheep and it's not that far from here if you want." She suggested not knowing that this man was thinking about killing her. She raised her right arm revealing her rough hands as she shaped her fingers making it look like a gun. Staring at the decently tall building with her dark brown eyes making it look like she was about to shoot the building as she shut her left eye. Being a weirdo she is, she slightly worried that she might be too weird for him. Her hands weren't born rough, they were full of scars from weapon wounds since she had always practiced with her unbelieveable amount of weapons, every now and then accidentally cutting herself but most were attack wounds from missions she's been on.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:18 am

The man looked at the scars on her arm but said nothing of it. He still looked at her, trying to pick out a weakness or a strength. Eventually he spoke. "Well, it seems as if you were heading to class, am I right?" He said with a slight tilt of his head. "Once I get settled in, I might need to know where a few more things are. Do you think you might be able to show me around a bit more after your class?" He asked ever so kindly.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:33 am

"Oh, I'm actually here an hour early than I'm suppose to be since I wanna to practice for my band." Tenten let out casually shrugging her shoulders. "But yeah sure! Although a few of my band members might come along as well, if you don't mind." Tenten informed placing my hand back in my blazer pocket putting on a calming smile.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:43 am

"Oh, no, I don't mind. The more the marryer..." He said with a cold breath. "I'll meet you back here after your class. For now I'm going to the apartment" He says. Without even looking twice, Waru started to walk down the street. He didn't even listen if the girl had said something or not. After getting some distance, the smile he had disappeared like it had never even been there. He quickened his pace. "Gah... I didn't come here to fight..." He mumbled to himself irritavely. "But I can't help it... I'm running low on mana..." He walked to the hotel, but never went inside. He waited a bit outside before starting to head back to the school to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:04 am

Tenten just nodded in response as he left. The second before walking past the school gate she glanced over at the man and saw that he was jus standing in front of the building. Passing the school gate with only one step away she froze but then stepped back seeing that he was walking back toward her once again. Thinking that he probably need to ask something she waited placing her guitar bag down gently having it lean against the school gate and just flopping her school bag in front of it making the guitar bag stay in place. As her school bag hit the ground a sound that was close to a bell rang through the air from the bell charm which was connected to a real whole shuriken piece. ( dunno why JUST decided on that ^o^; hehe )
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:09 am

(Sorry, I probably didn't make that clear. When I said he was walking back, I ment he walked back a few hours later to meet her after her class)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:12 am

( OOHH haha i see ^O^; then if you don't mind i kinda wanna wait for Zoro to respond! he probably will tomorrow if he doens't have anything to do =33 )
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:14 am

(That's fine. So until next time Tenten. See ya)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 pm

(Gah, sorry for making you guys wait. Been busy lately.)

It was chilly outside but not the kind that increases with the darkness until you're so cold that you forget who you're with or where you're walking. It was sweatshirt weather; the trick was to keep moving and as far as I was concerned, as long as there was a sidewalk ahead, I could have kept walking forever. Given the chance, I probably would have, but I had band practice to catch on this frosty morning. Like an introvert, I tensed up my shoulders and slid my hands into my pockets, then braved down the open road.

Speaking of sweatshirts, I should have brought one along with me. A white, buttoned up long sleeve collared shirt, a black vest, black tie, and black jeans were not doing their jobs of keeping me warm. Oh well. Lessons learned I guess...

Dear god, after running into a wooden fence, a sign, a building, and after tripping on cracks in the cement and on my own shoelaces, I finally realized just how tired I was. I was exhausted, drained, dogtired. Hm... why could that be? Well, I did stay up all night jotting down ideas and thoughts for songs in a notebook of mine. And not to mention I really could not sleep at any given time, no matter how tired I was. I wish that there was one day where my discomposure left me forever and swept all my troubles away...

I looked up from the moving ground I had been staring intently at for who knows how long, and there it was: The school. I scratched the back of my neck nervously and took slow, insecure steps towards the campus. As I homed in closer, I saw a figure. I squinted my eyes. Thankfully, it was a very familiar face that I saw - Tenten Hyuuga. I smiled shyly and quickened my pace while shrugging the strap of my book bag back securely onto my shoulder. "Hey..." I said, voice toned higher than usual, when I approached her. "What're you doing out here in this cold? I thought you would be in the band room by now..." I tilted my head like an owl, trying to piece the puzzle together in my mind.

(And yeah, you probably noticed that Zoro is way out of character. Thought I'd change up his personality just to do something different. :p)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:02 pm

After entering the school gate Zoro came up and aske me question. "OH, Zoro. I was just helping this traveler who was kinda lost." I informed raising my injured left hand. It wasn't new to have me injured in some way so I just casually scratched the side if my head even though the slight binding was kinda tight. "Besudes it isn't that cold... But other than that, aren't chu cold??" I asked in concern as we both walk beside each other towards our band room.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:52 am

(lol srry 4 not joining! uh been busy with MX Training! dude we shuld have a winter theme! u kno snow! Very Happy lol i dnt kno y or halloween! Im hyper sorry^^Wink

Speeding down the streets of the leaf village making quick swift turns left and right. A biker Chic would ride her Dirtbike to school the engine was so loud it roared as she passed students who were walking to class or chillin on campus grounds. Pulling up in the parking lot she'll get off her 2007 Suzuki DR-125L dirtbike as for putting the stand down to support the bike' weight. She wore a jersey that was sponsored by Team honda and redbull. But she was also representing Konoha in her daredevil motocross races (lol konoha with a motosport how unusual for a ninja lol XD), her jersey was covered in logos such as T-mobile, Alpinestars, DC, and on the very front of her jersey a huge Red bull decal saying "Redbull Racing". On the back was her last name Hyuuga and her number #5. Removing her O'neal full face helmet and Thor goggles. She'll glance around the school yard. Yawning she'll swing her Dickies black backpack over her left shoulder while carrying her helmet with her right arm. Before she left she made sure to lock her bike up with a set up security system. "Damn im late!" she said as a small mist cloud came from her mouth from the damn cold that mother nature attends to bring us. Fixing her Element pants and O'neal riding boots she made her way to the cafeteria. Only to travel in a sea of students.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:44 am

As time passed and it was time for school, other students came rolling in and now what used to be the empty school was now full of student's from all over Konoha and even some extra tansfers. After an hour of practicing with Zoro ( riigghhtt?? ^o^; hehe ) I packed up stuff and left my guitar in it's bag in the band room as I left to go to class with Zoro. ( heh sorry Zoro kinda god played a little ^o^; i dunno why but i kinda just felt like including you ^o^; ) Walking in the hallway i looked through the window seeing a girl riding a dirt bike to school.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:48 am

"Nah, I’m fine..." I sighed lightly - What would reality hit us with today?

Practice flew by, and before I could even glance at the clock, it was time to head to class. Once again, I sighed, but it was more gruff this time. I wasn’t really in the mood to socialize with other people, actually, I never was. But today it seemed to… bother me more than usual. I can’t do anything about it though, so might as well just deal with it. I left my custom microphone in the band room, grabbed my backpack, swung it over my shoulder, and followed behind Tenten. After awhile of walking, I saw Tenten turning her head to view the parking lot. Out of curiosity, I turned my neck to view what she was looking at...

I spotted her tending to her dirt bike. Dare I go out there and say hello? If I did, her pepper spray would probably make it rather hard for me to walk her home... But I guess that’s the way it goes... Hm, I think I just got an idea for another song. Anyways, the girl was a breath-taking sight. But, she probably would rather fall in chocolate then fall in love... especially with me... I know I would rather go swimming with great white sharks than wade in romance, ‘cause I can never find the courage to ask her to dinner or even to dance... Oh well...

Last edited by Roronoa Zoro on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Watching the girl enter the school made my eyes slightly sparkle at how strong she looked. Being a strong and open girl myself, I wanted to meet her. She was so different andi wasalways attracted to different people. "Zoro!! Let's go say hi!! I wanna meet that girl on the dirt bike!" I let out immediately looking up at him. Seeing that he was slightly in a daze for a few seconds staring at the girl I smiled. "You wanna say hi too?!" I asked in a teasing voice as a smirk creeped up on my face.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Akira would wander though the sea of students only to seek out a empty table in the cafeteria. Finding one near the vending machines she'll place her bag on the table alongside her helmet. Crossing her legs she'll watch students run to the lines for a chance to grab a meal. Flipping her light brown hair and peeling off her jersey. She'll toss her jersey onto the table leaving her in a monster energy drink tank top. Her left shoulder had a tattoo that said VMX Racing as for the alphinestar symbol about it and honda. Tired she'll yawn softly while looking at a couple of popular guys checking her out.. Scowling she'll turn away only to have the smirks on their faces widen.. She wasnt about to be in their game. Nor will she.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:30 pm

I snapped out of my dream world when I hazily heard my name being called. I huh'ed and looked at the source of the words, and, come to find out, it was Tenten. When I caught that smirk starting to creep up on her face, I was thoroughly confused. "Wha-?" Her words finally registered in my brain, and they hit me like a rock. "-... Shut up!" I turned my back to her and stomped off blindly. However, I didn't get too far before I spun around and jolted a thumb behind my shoulder, "Do you want to say hello to her or not?!" Patience and I didn't get along on most occasions.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:02 am

I giggled, "I'll take that as a yeah!" I let out showing a toothy grin as I walked along side him my hands held up as though saying 'fine fine.' Walking through the crowd in the lunch table my darkbrown eyes searsched the many lunch tables only to see her at an empty table near the vending machines. Soon appraocbing her with Zoro behind me I smiled glancing back at Zoro for a second then smile at this interesting girl with a happy smile. "Hey! I saw you drove you dirt bike to school! That's cool!!" I let out smiling with an open grin as my eyes obverved this light brown haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Waru had waited at the Inn for awhile but started to get deathly bored of standing around. So with out even thinking twice, he started to walked down the street, around the corner, and towards the school once again. He walked slowly to kill some time, but didn't find any amusment from it. A few blocks away, he spotted Akira getting off her bike and heading inside. Even more poeple... If they were as smart (or just lucky) like the girl he met earlyer, then they might spot the blades he hid under his cloak as well. Waru didn't want to risk going inside and starting a mess of trouble. So after Akira went inside, he stepped closer to the gate, trying to look into the windows. He could see shodows, but no more. He paused for a moment and leaned against the wall near by.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Akira would yawn once more before whipping out a kunai and began carving at small toy out of a piece of wood. Carving a small animal shape she'll smile softly before hearing a voice. Looking up her silverish eyes would see a girl with brown hair tied up in buns and a green haired man which she eyes for awhile. But hearing the comment she'll smile "Hey. Oh why thank you." she'll say in a soft tone as a small tint of pink rose to her cheeks since she wasn't used to talking to anyone. She was usually isolated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha high school
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next