AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha high school

Go down 
+3
Roronoa Zoro
Waru
Tenten
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Konoha high school  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:02 am

"...Hm? Oh, yeah, you can get ready and stuff... I don't really mind either way..." I yawned, "Slow-dancing is fine. And sure, we can meet by the lake (first thing that came to mind :p) if you want to..." When she apologized for hugging me, I shook my head with a smirk that was meant to be a smile, "Heh, you need to break your habit of apologizing for no reason. And," I looked at her, "be yourself around me, at least. 'Cause I know you're not shy in reality." I slipped a hand into my pocket, turned my back, and started to stroll off, "Aye, see you in a bit!"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:17 am

As i was soon satisfied with my belly full of food i noticed that he noticed Hinata. Hearing him growl Naruto I smiled at his jealousy. "Hey! You wanna be with Hinata?!" I asked being straight forward on the subject with apple juice box in my hand. I placed my hand on his shoulder as i drank my apply juice and waited a minute since i was drinking but then once i gulped it down i looked at Kiba. "I'll help you get alone time with her!" I offered smiling.

( Sorry Im kinda lazy and hyper at the same time xDD haha SOOO If it sounds weird... i is sowwy >3> )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Akira would smile softly before she ran into her semi truck trailer and began to decend into the shower preparing to get ready for the dance.Yet all she knew was freestyle dancing. She blushed thinking about dancing with a guy. Quickly washing her body and light brown hair she'll began to throw clothes across the room searching for her monster girl outfit she has lingering around somewhere in her walk in closet. Her team would be waiting outside as they had a couple of beers and played some poker only to win some of their teamates daily salary to gain more in their own pile of cash. Finally finding the outfit she was looking for she'll put on and look in the mirror for awhile gazing at her feminine body that had very nice curves to give off a indication she was female. Smiling once before pushing the doors open of the trailer and jumping out she'll wave bye to her team before heading towards the lake. Looking around the lake she'll try to search for zoro. "zoro?" she would call out while looking north,south,east,west in every direction possible.

Konoha high school  - Page 6 DCKA9513small (this is what she wearing since she doesnt have any dresses at the moment due to her being to much of a tomboy :p)

Kiba would look at tenten "of course i wanna be with her. So badly!" He would say having a determined look in his eyes showing that his only heart only wanted to be with hinata. And it always had.

(sorry short and really l8 reply been so busy but since the its the weekend i will be on more :p)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:20 pm

I smiled at his honesty and immediatly thought of a plan which made my smile turn into a smirk. "Mkay, when I tell you to take her." I let out standing up as I walked over to Naruto. "Oi! Naruto!! I need your help on finding the Takoyaki stand and buying me some Takoyaki!! Cuz imma be heading on stage... Without any chocolate!!" I let out like it was a huge deal. "That's, like, a huge problem!!" I let out placing a gand on my hip and the other out like one of those Dive queen girls. I looked up at Naruto looking like I can't take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 pm

"Right here." I answered to Akira with a smile whilst leaning against the trunk of a tall ponderosa pine. Somehow, I had miraculously sprinted to my "house", changed into something other than school clothes, then darted back to this area in all under twenty minutes... excluding the extra fifteen it took me to find this place... but hey, fifteen minutes of wandering isn't that bad right...? ...Right...?

"You look," I paused to register up a word in my head, "...stunning." I took a seat on the ground and gestured for her to come sit next to me. The dance still was not for awhile, so why not spend the extra time relaxing?

('Cause I'm not good at explaining clothes or whatever, I'll just post a pic :p)
Konoha high school  - Page 6 Tumblr_ls5mx6WWwY1qiqxz1o3_500
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:08 pm

I would turn my head to see zoro leaning against a tree. Gradually he managed to find very gorgeous clothing. My silver eyes would seem to sparkle from faint light. Smiling lightly she would wander towards him before taking a seat next to him. Fixing my shorts and running my fingers through my long silky hair i would glance at him once in awhile before blushing at his comment "T-Thank y-you.." she'll stutter just because she was rather flattered because of his comment. "You look very hot." she would say since when it came to comment she would always say what she thought. Smiling softly she'll gaze out at the lake while listening to the silent chirps from crikets as for silents noises of water swishing. "Its a nice night." she would say trying to start a conversation though mostly she was used to talking about motocross since it was the only topic she was used to since her whole family and team were nothing but crazy over this fast dangerous sport.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:28 pm

"There's no reason to thank me for the truth." I looked at her when she said her next words, and my mouth worked faster than my brain could actually comprehend as to what she was saying, "Than-..." I blinked when I finally noticed what she had actually said, and I know that my face probably turned red, "I.... er.... thanks!" I chuckled nervously as I struggled with the wording. I glanced up at the azure sky, "Aye, it is." I took in a deep breath and exhaled, breathing in chilling air of the night. "When you're out on the ocean on a night like this..." I shook my head and trailed off. She probably knew what I was going to say, how amazing it was and all.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Akira would laugh softly as Zoro's face seems brighter than a red flag. Smiling she'll only lay back and stare at the stars that seem to spread out across the pitch black sky giving a intriging (cnt spell :p) outlook of what space was like. Smiling she'll listen to zoro but when he stopped she'll sit up and place her hand on his shoulder and make him face her "no no please tell me whats it like! I never been out on sea.." she'll beg as her eyes gleamed like jewels as she looked in his onyx eyes. A light smile tugged on her lips as she eagerly awaited his response
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:03 am

The eagerness on Akira's face was crystal clear, and I felt a sudden tinge of sadness tweak over me because she had never been able to experience what the ocean was exactly like. "Heh... I can't exactly explain to you what it's like... no one could explain it perfectly enough, you just have to experience it for yourself..." I looked at the ground, "But... after the dance, if you really wanted to, I could take you to experience it. It doesn't take long to get to the ship from here... And yes, I live on a ship."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:29 am

I smiled as Naruto did what I told him and one of the workers of the performances people came over. "Miss Tenten, it is almost time for you to go on stage." He informed me, I smiled and nodded my head. "Thanks!!" I let out as I signaled Kiba to take Hinata. Looking over at Hinata I smiled. "Wait here, someone 'special' is coming." i informed her as i lightly elbow her with a teasing tone as i noticed her blushing.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:20 pm

( OOIII!!! i found a better slow song for you guys!!! XDD Tenten is just gunna sing xDD haha xDD hope you guys will like it when it comes!! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Akira would then cock her head to the side while watching him lower his head just to face the ground "Can i come with you to the ship?" she'll ask smiling yet her eyes were excited. Never has she ever seen a beach nor a clear outlook of the sea and already she was eager to go with him "You live on a ship?! Thats amazing!! I only live on a semi truck trailer with my team." she'll say as her eyes lowered since she wasnt able to make the choice of going to a public school and meeting some friends or doing what other girls do date and stuff. Yet to her, her crew well team was always her family besides the point her father was strict when it came to racing suprisingly she hasn't seened him since the little ecounter at school but she managed to avoid him good.

Kiba would fix his posture and walk proudly to hinata smiling his toothy grin he would stutter when he asked her if she would love to go to the dance with him later on today and watch the fireworks. Awaiting her answer a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead as he only could think of what she would say. Hinata would smile at him before blushing badly "Of course kiba-kun i will come with you." she'll say smiling while taking his hand in his. Kiba would give her hand a quick peck before releasing it from his grasp in a second he would jump in the air and shot a fist up as akamaru would join him "WHOO HOO!!" he would yell smiling widely

Stage manager: "Tenten is your band here?" he would ask the brown haired ninja as he carried a clipboard and chewed on a toothpick as he awaited an answer

Akira would then think for awhile as she would silently fiddle with her fingers. Before she knew it the moon was soon revealed as it joined the stars in the sky. Looking up she would smile softly
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:17 pm

"Oh, they're here, although I'm afriad they're.... busy at the moment. BUT i would be happy to sing a slow song for now. I've got the instumental version on my iPod." I informed him as i smiled glancing back at the two couples behind me. holding up my iPod i suggested to sing by myself for now as i walked backstage wanting to change clothes and hairstyle for now. Just thinking about couples just make me miss the number one man in my heart.... Neji. ( haha i just said that in a really cheesy way... i know xPP haha xDD ).

Changing my outfit I wore a mini light blue tank top that showed my lower stomach with a ripped sleeved vest that also showed my lower stomach, hips and lower back. That vest also had a collar but to add more of an edgy look i left it unfolded. My black skinny jeans belted with a simple metal chain, of some sort, showed off my tones legs. I had a blue-ish purple-ish line on my right arm giving it a more edgy look. After changing they had me sit in a chair to put on a small amount of make up on me to give me a more natural glow along with a heart on my right cheek for an edgy but sweet look. After the make-up people were finished the hair stylist came in and slghtly curled my hair while tying it up in a regular pony tail. Adding a pure black tight glove on my right hand gave my outfit an even more edgier look. I smiled as i looked in the mirror and quickly put on some leather black knee high boots. With every step i took, my boots made clicks and clacks sounds.

( My outfit!! XDD )

Konoha high school  - Page 6 Mioroc11

Last edited by Tenten Hyuuga on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:14 pm

I looked back up at Akira, eye coated with a slight look of surprise, "Yeah, of course ya can!" For some odd reason, I had thought Akira wouldn't have wanted to go with me. But, that thought vanished. I chuckled at her amazement, "Eh... yeah, I live on a ship, but... I'm not the only one that lives on the ship." I sighed when I thought of the other eight misfits. When Akira lowered her eyes, I slipped my arm over her shoulder and gently pulled her closer to me, "Oi, don't go getting all sad on me." I smirked, "So, how 'bout we head to the dance, then you can come with me to the ship. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Akira would smile at him than nod "Aighty let us go to the dance..but then i would think.. wait dont we have to perform with tenten? I am a epic bass player!" she'll say and smile while looking at him but than she'll think before relizing his arm was over her shoulder and already she was redder than the red flag she is used to seeing on the track each day. "hehe shall we go?" she asks smiling

Kiba would take hinata's hand as he finished celebrating before he knew it he already pumped up for the dance! Damn he couldnt wait to get his arms around her waist and slow dance with his one true love! (hehe cheesty lolz:p) But mostly he was just really glad about dancing with her and maybe he will have the nerve of asking her out!

Stage person: "Tenten the stage is all yours but are you goin to perform with ur band afterwards?" the male with the sunglasses would ask
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:54 pm

"OF COURSE!! I wouldn't be the only one on stage for the rest my performance!! I wouldn't be able to do that!" I let out with wide eyes. I was open to people but not 'that' open. I gave my iPod to the DJ person with the song ready to play. "Is it okay to wait until i say so, to play the song?" I asked him. Him with his sun glasses he nodded his head and plugged it in waiting for my signal.

Walking out on the stage as the up beat music stopped with my microphone in my hand. Even on stage you could hear the clicks and clacks of my boots. As soon i was seen by the crowd i held up my mic near my mouth. "HEY! everyone!!" I waved out to the crowds with a big smile as the bright lights were now on me. "We're gunna take it slow for now so grab that special person and do try to spend as much time with that person as much as possible!" I smiled in a soft sweet voice as i held the mic with both of my small hands, thinking about the times i had with Neji. "This is in honor of my friends who are here right now AND how are in my band BUT since they spending time together I'm singing this song for them AND all the couples out there!" I let out smirking towards Zoro and Akira then afterwards i smiled at the whole crowd. "Well i hope you like this song!!" I let out as i looked at the Dj person and nodded my head. Grabbing a mic-stand i placed the mic on it and just held on to the mic.

( English Translation )

Inside my heart is a little girl
Who wants nothing but fluffy, shiny, pure things

Please speak kindly
To that girl
Even if you can't see it
That is the real me... It's me, Call me

When a fragile heart
Is decorated with frills, it throbs and cries
For example
Someday finding a love that's sweet, sweeter than chocolate
She dreams of it

On a road of doubt is a perplexed girl
Who with heart-pounding and tears composes with her left hand

Please, someone
Strongly pull up that girl
When it's late at night
Because she finds herself unable to move with fear... It's me, Guide me

If you dress the girl
That tends to run away in soft chiffon, will she become a little stronger?
A self that doesn't just hang her head
with cheeks red, red, like ripened strawberries
She wants to show you

It's me, Call me
When a fragile heart
Is decorated with frills, it throbs and cries
For example
Someday finding a love that's sweet, sweeter than chocolate
She dreams of it

Notice her, call out to her, invite her along
She is here, that little girl

Every now and then i would smile at the couples who were just enjoying the romantic moment but just thinking and seeing all these couples just makes me miss Neji even more. ( Konoha high school  - Page 6 Crying15 eehhhh just thinking about him i miss him for realz!!! )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:34 pm

I nodded, "Aye, we do." Both at her enthusiasm of being able to play bass and her reddish face, I chuckled and jumped up. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up as gently as possible for me, then sprinted off without warning. Since I still had hold of her hand, I was tugging her along with me.

Once we arrived at the spot where the dance would take place, Tenten was already on stage, waving and smiling brightly at everyone. When she mentioned Akira and I, I turned my head away from the stage and scratched the back of my neck while casually whistling. The music started. I stood there, blinking, looking like an idiot. Then, I looked at Akira and started laughing, which was rare. Neither of us knew what we were doing, well, she probably had more of an idea than I. She probably had more experience, because I have never really even seen anyone dance. Or maybe I have, but I wasn't paying attention then. "I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to be doing right now...!" It was frustrating to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Being tugged along, Akira would laugh as they both rushed to the dance yet being announced by Tenten more likely what she meant made her blush. Immediately couples would rush out on the dance floor as the lights hanging above would illuminate the night along with the moon and stars. Akira would watch other couples dance and observe them... as if she was a scientist indeed she had no expirence when it came to dancing with a male. "Zoro i think we do what they are doin... hmmm wrap your arms around my waist and i will to your neck and hmmm we just move slowly to the beat more likely sway together... hmm in zync.." she would try to explain while watching the couples then she would smile at him while gladly taking his hand in hers.

(sorry mine short XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Tenten would smile as she continued the song knowing it was only going to last for about 5 minutes. ( DUDE!! Imma be cheesy right now!! XDD ) Silver eyes stared up at Tenten with a genuine smile on his face. It has been a long while since he had left on a mission and the last time she had seen Tenten was the minute he left Konoha village. Yeah, Tenten wished him off onto his mission! What kind of girlfriend would she be if she didn't? His silver eyes watched as she sang with her eyes closed but every now and then Tenten would look out into the audience seeing all these couples slowly dancing with each other. All in the same way, the girl's arms wrapped around the guy's neck while the guys' arms are wrapped around the girls waist.

Tenten would see Kiba and Hinata, Hinata's head rested upon his shoulder while Kiba's head lightly leaned against hers. Tenten obviously saw that both were enjoying the moment and both were blushing. The lights were dimmed so Tenten couldn't see this mysterious man just standing there. Kiba saw glanced up to see this man and widened his eyes lightly placing themselves on Hinata's hips singaling for her to wait a few seconds. His eyes looked at Hinata then shrugged towards where this man was, Hinata looked questionably towards Kiba then looked towards where he was starring at. Obviously seeing this man she widened her eyes while her mouth formed into a smile, "That's-!!" Hinata started, quickly looking immediately at Kiba but saw that he placed his fore finger against his lips signalling to keep quiet for now. Hinata blushed, "I just wanna enjoy this moment with you Hinata." He let out his arms wrapped around her waist once more. ( haha a little KibaHina role playing XDD )

Just as the minutes went by and there was only one third of the song left for Tenten to sing, this man slowly walked up on stage to where Tenten was at in the spotlight. Tenten a first saw him there and thought it was some stranger as she waited until the instrumental moment was over but the second she glanced over to this man her eyes widened and a suddnely blush appeared upon her cheeks. ( At the 3:00 mark ) Tenten removed the mic away from her mouth and whispered this man's name "Neji!..." as she then immediately ran towards him intensely hugging his muscular torso. Neji was of course taken back for a second but immediately hugged her back caressing her chocolate brown hair even though it was all in a high pony tail. "Don't forget... you're still singing." He sweetly reminded Tenten in a whisper as they both continued to hug each other. Tenten's eyes widened once again and slightly pushed away from the hug enough to bring the mic over towards her mouth once again singing the last couple of minutes of the song with his arms wrapped around her waist. As her back leaned against his chest, they both swayed until the music had faded away and Tenten had finished her song.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:24 pm

(im goin to reply hehe sorry zoro)

Akira would then tug on zoro's hand to pull him close to her body. Looking at the other couples she would put his hands on her waist and then take another glimpse at the couples "hmmm i think its like this!" she says while nervously giggling as she had a tint of pink on her cheeks as she smiled nervously at him since she was trying to mimic the others
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:06 pm

I laughed, "Heh, nervous, are we?" I smirked and possessively pulled Akira a bit closer to me, then rested my chin over her head in a protective manner. I peered around with the glare of an hawk and watched for some fucked up bastards who dare lay their shitty eyes on my girl. Whenever I caught an idiot looking at her, my glare intensified, and they took off running like a scared shitless dog.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:11 am

I smiled as I continued to sing, just to enjoy the moment... Although i knew in my head that the song was gunna end really soon... sad face... WELL at least it's bot the end of the world. Now i know that my boyfriend is alive and well AND here with me! ....Man... do i fel like a girl... *sigh* whatever ANYWAYS!! Now that the 5 minute song had ended i tried to release myself from Neji's grip...but to no avail. His strong muscles was one of his points that i found attractive and right now it wasn't to my advantage. ( i have no idea why I'm typing like this >3> I'm just extremely tired at the moment >3> )

"Okaay!~ Neji you can let go of me now!" I let out forgetting that the mic was still close to my mouth. "No... I want to hold you like this for a little while longer..." Neji whined a little directly aiming his voice at the mic in my hand. I blushed a bit at his choice of action but didn't really complain. Well, as though it were normal for me to have Neji hugging me from behind i looked at the audience and saw them starring, which made me blush even more but continued on with the show anyways. "Ahem... Anyways...." "Oi! Aren't you going to introduce me? I am your boyfriend after all" Neji interrupted me as i sighed in defeat as you could hear that a multiple guys in the audience shouted surprised. Ahem... Well this is my Boyfriend Neji and apparently, without me, his girlfriend, knowing.... he came back." I let out implying that i was mad that he didn't tell me that he was coming back. Why? because then i would have thrown a party or at least made him food the second he got home. BUT noooo~ he had to be romantic one in the relationship. ( hahaha xDD ) "Anyways!!! I hope you all liked that slow song but now we're gunna kick it up a notch with our song called 'No Thank You!' SOOOOOO ZORO AKIRA!!! you two lovebirds need to get up here!!" I let out like my hyper self as i finally shoved Neji off and pushed him and his pouting face into the backstage area.
Back to top Go down
Jagger

Jagger

Location : The abandon mansion located in the spirit forest of thassiana

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:20 pm

(is it ok if i join?)

Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Jagger wrote:
(is it ok if i join?)

si Very Happy

Akira would blush as Zoro took ahold of her and brought her closer to his body. "heh a little.. But boyy dont think that me being nervous will get the best of me!" she'll snap back like a lil tough girl but than she'll giggle "hehe" Slowly moving together as one. I would glance around before burying my face in zoro's firm chest smilling softly for once i felt safe in another's arms.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:03 pm

( NEWCOMER!!!! Do join us!! XDD feel free to join!! XDD OH heey!! Can RP as a drummer?? =33 cuz we're in a band BUT don't have a drummer!! Well Tenten kinda is But better as a guitarist soo if you don't want to it's fine!! =33 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha high school
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next