AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha high school

Go down 
+3
Roronoa Zoro
Waru
Tenten
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha high school  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 pm

( OI Bro!!! you okay with the song??!! that one in my other previous reply!! XDD the one with the video!! XDD haha xDD anyways!! You and Akira are gunna sing it for our next performance while i play the piano!! XDD GOT IT?!?! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:47 am

akira would pull him closer to her body. And embrace him, "i can cancel tonight since this show continues tomorrow. It is a two day thing. So when can i come over?" she asks smiling wider while having full on eye contact with him with her silver eyes.

(haha aighty)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:06 pm

(Lol, yep, I got it!)

I returned the hug, "Heh, well, we can head over to the ship right now if ya want." I glanced down at her and caught site of her gaze. Once again, her intricate silver eyes were staring at me. I looked back with a charcoal black and scarred eye before I leant down to plant a kiss on her lips. I closed my eye, enjoying the feeling of her body against mine and the taste of her soft lips. After a moment, I snapped my eye opened and pulled away, my face tinted a light red. "...Sorry..." I mumbled and looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:07 pm

"sweet!" she says and tightens her embrace yet it was gently. Yet fixing her eyes on his before she kmew it a soft pair of lips madw contact with her hers. Time froze for it seems she was caught in the moment closing her eyes for a second before she felt him pull away. re-opening her eyes she would softly giggle and tilt his head upwards by placing her hand under his chin only to make eye contact with him " whoa no need to apologize. Also who says for you stop?" she asks smirking yet she'll smiling lovingly at him
Back to top Go down
Jagger

Jagger

Location : The abandon mansion located in the spirit forest of thassiana

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:13 pm

jagger would turn towards tenten " ya i will join." he says plainly yet he wasnt much of the guy to show emotion
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 pm

Tenten smiled at him. "Yay!! Wecome to Death by a Sword" Tenten welcomed him into the band as she smiled holding out a hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:59 pm

I blinked, a bit surprised at what she had said, "Well then," my surprised expression turned into a smirk, "shall we continue?" I swept my head down to taste her full, hypnotizing lips once more. I brushed my tongue over her lips, asking for entrance into her mouth, that smirk still playing on my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:14 pm

akira would smile before she felt his warm lips upon hers once more. She'll wrap her arms around his neck gently and pressed herself closer only to feel his warmth. Feeling his tongue slide across her lips asking for access she'll respond by parting her lips allowing his tongue to enter, tint of pink displayed on her cheeks as she would caress his hair with her fingers while in total bliss during this kiss
Back to top Go down
Jagger

Jagger

Location : The abandon mansion located in the spirit forest of thassiana

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Jagger would grab tenten's hand firmly only to shake it once before releasing and heading away. Reaching Akira's trailer he'll tap on the door with her knuckles "Hello? This is jagger.. i wanted to leave this invitation for akira so please give it to her when she arrives home." he'll say while taking out a envelope that had the shade of red on the borders and a mere adress on the back. Placing the invitation on the ground in front of the screen door, jagger would head off
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:40 pm

( daang you guyz >//< haha xDD kidding!!! XDD )

Walking off stage I was greeted by a bunch of fans who had already bought our CD's. "Tenten!! Pleeas sign my CD!!" All were saying the same thing half were guys and other half were girls. I felt that embarrassed fuzzy feeling inside my stomach seeing after just one performance we would have this much fans already.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:41 pm

My smirk widened when she responded, and I snaked my tongue into her warm mouth. I explored it, leaving no part of her mouth untouched. I wrapped my arms around her waist protectively; it was simple, she was mine. If anyone were to try to do anything funny, I'd slice them in half and feed their remains to the dogs. To take precaution, I'd kill all of their relatives, too.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:34 pm

smiling while holding him tighter in my embrace. I will caress his green hair before sealing the kiss once more. Finally pulling away taking in some deep breathes, I will look at him with my silver eyes before hugging him "shall we go?" I'll ask
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:53 pm

( OH you guyz!!!! You all should check out my recent blog!! ;9 )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:52 pm

When Akira pulled away to take a breather, I pouted slightly. However, the pout quickly vanished and turned into a smile, "Aye." Not many people could make me smile, but Akira... she was different. She was special. I placed her hand in mine and started walking in the direction I thought was.... correct... damn... stupid god forsaken directions... I swear, one day I will overcome them...!

(Tenten = Nicest person ever. Konoha high school  - Page 8 088)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:08 pm

( AAWWWWZZZ!!!!! YOUS SO CUTE!!!!!! X333 Konoha high school  - Page 8 Heart112 Zoro = AWESOMEST PERSON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Sis!!! X33 )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:33 pm

( Haha thought I'd reply to this)

Skies would smile and follow zoro every direction. clearly he wasnt flood with directions. But it was cute. "Hm zoro is the ship at konoha's sandy beach?" She'll ask while taking his hand so he'll stop and think his directions through

( you know what I want some fortune cookies at the moment 0-o :3 nom nom)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 pm

( haha i dunno I'm bored so i thought why not do another performance xDD haha xDD )

After signing all the CD's i could in the small amount of time one of the staff crews informed me that my friends were here now. "Alright! I'm sorry I'll come back out I'm gunna get ready for the next performance with my other friends." I informed my fans as i waved at all of them along with my bright smile. Entering the backstage once again, changing my outfit for my other performance i was suddenly taken into a hug. Seeing tan colored hair i knew imediately that it was Temari and she was already dressed in her dress ( shown pic bellow girl with blonde pig tails ) "Temari! Are you okay?" i asked cuz she isn't the type of person who gives out hugs for free. "She's just nervous." Shikamaru came into my sight in his white suit ( shown pic bellow [dude with brown hair]) "Shut up!" Temari shouted still hugging me. i giggled, "Tema, calm down, you're gunna be fine! Besides we're all going together, remember?" i reassured her as i pulled from the hug looking at her in the eyes showing that it was going to be okay. "Shikamaru, keep her calm while i change." I looked at him mentally telling him not to do or say anything else. His head nodded as i headed to my dressing room removing my entire outfit and puts on a black dress similar to Temari's but was slightly differ. ( first pic below girl with pink hair )

Exiting the dressing room i spotted Neji in his black/dark blue suit ( like second pic bellow, blue haired man's suit ) "Neji!! You ready?" i let out smiling as i hugged him and giving him a peck on the lips. He nodded his head "As long as you're ready." he reassured me with a smile.

Konoha high school  - Page 8 25c9bf0630ac2913448671a94136aec71251130431_full

( ignore everyone except that blue haired 'man's' outfit x33 Mmm~ ;9 and the brown haired young man's outfit x33 )

Konoha high school  - Page 8 612259eb3aa6e0_full

"NOW!! our next performance is by Tenten and her friends!" was all the announcer said when he was the stage. he clapped his hands along with the audience with a couple screams as I entered first along with Neji, Shikamaru, and lastly Temari. "Tenten, you did a great performance with Death by a Sword, how did you feel like after such a performance like that?" the announcer asked eyeing me and then back at the audience. "Umm, well it was my first performance ever so of course i was nervous but relieved that so many people liked my performance and i really do owe all of you for giving such support even though this was a first." i let out with a giggle as i eyed the audience. "To be honest i had a bunch of fuzzy feelings in my tummy but it goes under those weird good feelings!" i added reasuringly.

"Now, I'm sure everyone is thinking this so I'm going to ask, is this another band or is this just a random group?" the anouncer asked motioning his hand towards the audience when he said 'everyone' but then looked back at me once again. "Actually this is just a performance that me and my friends wanted to do for fun, so.. umm, here we are!" i giggled out. "well the stange is all yours." the annoucer let out bowing as he exited the stage.

"Heh, Hello again, everyone! As you know I'm Tenten!" "Neji, her boyfriend!" Neji introduced himself wrapping his arm around my waist as i giggled. "Shikamaru... hey.." Shikamaru let out with a small wave. "uh.. Temari... hi" Temari bursted full of energy as Shikamaru took her hand reassuringly. "Sorry, she's got a bit of stage fright." I let out with a giggle. "It's okay!!" one of the audience let out and soon enough people were encouraging her telling her that she'll be great!

"Well, anyways here is a song by Skittles called Candy Pop" i let out and nodded towards the DJ as the song started. ( just to let cha know... they're seariously real!! they are called skittles and their song is called Cany Pop!! XDD haha xDD )

(Tenten is the girl with pink hair, Temari is the girl with blond hair, Neji si the guy with blue hair and Shikamaru is the guy with brown hair who ever is on the video singing is the person who's singing that part!... if that makes sense.. ^-^; haha xDD LOVE THIS SONG!!! cuz it's a mix of japanese and english lyrics!! and it's so old style gangster kind of song!! XDD haha xDD LOVE IT!!! XDD i even love singing ( raping ) with them!! XDD haha xDD )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha high school
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8