AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Ouran High School Host Club Rp Empty
PostSubject: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:05 pm

(An rp for those of us who love ouran and would die if it never existed XD Even though I'm rukia, I'll be rping as Haruhi Fujioka. Most likely Grimmjow and Ichigo are gonna be the hitachiin twins, so they're called until further notice. I wanted to make this earlier but there weren't enough ouran rpers until I begged a friend of mine to join this site. He is the newest member atm, Tamaki Suoh! If anyone else wants to jump in, feel free to! Your user doesn't have to be the character, you can just say in ( ) who you are when you start ^.^
ex:
Rukia Kuchiki posted:
(Haruhi Fujioka) "Stop bugging me Tamaki-sempai!" (end of Ex.)

Today was just another boring day in the class room at Ouran. It was about 10:52 a.m. and Haruhi was noting down the lesson that the teacher was writing down on the board. As the teacher left to check on preparations for an upcoming cultural festival and I decided to see if I had brought my box lunch since I left home in a hurry. 'Aw man! I left it at home!' I yelled in my head. Then grabbing my wallet, I checked to see if I had enough money for lunch. 'Today is gonna suck.' I said after I checked my wallet, I was 500 yen short on lunch money. 'I can't ask Kyoya-sempai for money, I'd only regret it.' I then tried to calculate in my head who would be the best to ask money from and who wouldn't cause the biggest scene if I asked. All seemed to lead to trouble or were impossible to do. I laid my head down on my desk and groaned. "Today is really gonna suck." I finally mumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://animefox223.deviantart.com/
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:25 pm

(nice start! I don't know exactly what to do yet so I'll leave it to whoever posts next. You already have the twins? O.O Why do I fear for my life now?)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:11 pm

( OH MA GASH!! XDD haha do you mind if I RPed as Honey-sempai?? xDD Huh?? can I??!! xDDD )
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:55 am

(lol go on ahead ^^)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:54 pm

( haha sweet!!~ XDD )

(Haninozuka "Hunny" Mitsukuni)

"Takashi!!" I shouted as I jumped onto his shoulders with Usa-chan in my arms. "Let's go get cake!!" I shouted as I climbed on top of his shoulders like usual and we headed to the lunch room to buy our lunch. "Mitsukuni-kun, Takashi-kun, class is still in session." The teacher let out looking at his watch and told us that we had five more minutes until it was lunch. "B-But, me is hungry..." I let out looking back at the teacher as I held Usa-chan tighter in my arms with tears in my eyes and my fore finger against my lip. As soon as the teacher saw my child-like expression, that seemed as though I was about to cry, he quickly let me and Takashi go to lunch early. I giggled excitedly as pink flowers floated around my head walking down the fancy hallways and waved my arms in the air. One hand in a light fist and the other holding on to Usa-chan's arm so he wouldn't fall to the ground. While on the way I saw that we were about to pass Haruhi's class the bell rang signaling that Lunch is starting.

( haha yeesshhh i did that!!! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:56 pm

(NICE! we have Honey-sempai, Haruhi, my twin brother, and now Tamaki Very Happy this should be fun hehe >3)

"Kaoru Hitachiin"

I, kaoru Hitachiin, as usual looked over to my shoulder to talk to my twin brother in how lame this class session was. We whispered on-going until the lunch bell finally rang "ugh, finally i thought it would never rang" I said boredly at hikaru. Watching ahead of us was haruhi looking somewhat very drained out "Hm...i wonder what's going on with her now?" I questioned myself. Getting up from our desks we made our way to haruhi.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm

(Is still not the whole family but so far everybody is doing such a great job XD)

"Hikaru Hitachiin"

I nodded my head agreeing to what my other half said, but once the bell rang I seemed to also notice that Haruhi had something going through her mind. Making our way to her we both couldn't help but to grin. We crept up to her shoulder where I was at Haruhi's left and kaoru was to her right, "Hey Haruhi! You want to have lunch together," I said with a lower tone of voice almost like a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:26 pm

( haha agreed! This will be exciting!! X33 glad you guys joined us!! XDD now all we need is Takashi and Kyouya!! XDD hehe x33 )

After getting the box of multi flavored cake, one slice a different flavor: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Lime, and Green tea. Takaashi and I decided to visit Haruhi, Hikaru, and Koaru. Doing so, me still upon Takashi's shoulders, arrived at their room. "Haru-chan!~" I had shouted to get her attention while pink floating flowers floated around my frame ( hehe x33 ) as I held Usa-chan in one arm and the otherwavinng my hand greeting Haru-chan, while Takashi held the box of cake. "Wanna eat some cake??" I asked as Takashi and I appraoched Haru-chan and the twins.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 am

(Yes it will, now I just have to get Tamaki back online >.>)

I looked up from my moping and sighed. "Hey guys." I greeted the twins, Honey-sempai and Mori-sempai. "Sorry, but..." I began then stopped mid sentence. 'I may as well tell them.' I sighed at the thought. "I left my lunch box at home and I'm short on money to buy anything at the cafeteria.... so I'll just stay here." I smiled nervously. 'Please don't make a huge fuss about this.' I thought hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:33 am

(Gee, thanks for the confidence Haruhi >.> thanks for giving me that message about coming back though ;D Until we get a real Kyoya, I don't mind rping him)

I went down the hall and to the cafeteria. 'Where are the other host members?' I blinked and looked around. 'They are usually here by now.'

I got something to eat and sat down while still keeping an eye out for the other members. "At least those stupid twins aren't here." I mumbled, feeling a little better after I said it. "Wait..." I froze. "That means they're harassing my little girl!" I got up and ran out of the room. 'Those stupid twins better not be annoying Haruhi!'

(How was that for my first post? :3 )
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:59 pm

(Likewise we are glad you guys joined as well! x) Yeah all we need is kyoya (mom) and takashi (silent one) but until we get one for those two I think you, honey-senpai, would also be a great takashi :3 And the same goes for you boss!, about being kyoya Wink so far all the post are amazing…doppelgangers rule! X33Ahh and we also need Renge and some others but not Arai!! 7_7*)

A sudden shocked gasp escaped our throats as we listened to what Haruhi said “Y-YOU FORGOT UR LUNCH?!” we both shouted making a fuss until honey and takashi arrived with cake. Sighing in relief we both looked calmed once more “Hey look its Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai” I said still staying by Haruhi’s right side “For the moment you can eat some of Honey-senpai’s Cake~” we both said cheerfully at the same time *we both then twitch from hearing someone’s echo shouts from beyond* “Ohhhh…I think someone is upset....” we both said at the same time again looking away boredly knowing who it was.

Ouran High School Host Club Rp Img-th10
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:25 pm

"Oh shut up!" I snap. "It's not a big deal!" I then pause at what they and Honey-senpai said. "O-oh... ok... Honey-senpai... do you have strawberry cake?" I ask nervously, ignoring the yelling down the hall. "Great.... Tamaki-senpai is coming." I groan. "He's really going to make a mess of everything. " I glare at the doorway, just waiting for him to come through the door and start yelling. Ouran High School Host Club Rp Random_54603_3
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 pm

( suurre i'll be Takashi too!! X33 hehe )

Takashi placed the box of cakes on Haruhi's desk as I grabbed a chair to sit next to Haru-chan while Takashi quietly also did the same and sat next to me. Opening the box i giggled at Haru-chan's choice and let out a big "Yup!~" quickly giving her the strawberry cake as she wanted. "Here ya go Haru-chan!~" I let out slightly gesturing her to go ahead and eat it. "I'm gunna have the chocolate! what about you Takashi?" I let out grabbing the chocolate for myself then looking up at Takashi. "I'll have the green tea..." Takashi let out in his low unemotional voice. I then grabbed the green tea giving it to him with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:34 pm

(wait for boss/tamaki to respond....*date: December 21, 2012*.....

Ouran High School Host Club Rp 90f7bf10 .............still waiting......)

(JK JK sorry we couldnt help it x'DD Just waiting for you to reply boss~ Wink )
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:07 pm

(you're so mean to him! XD Tamaki actually has a life unlike me so he's normally busy)

"Thanks Honey-senpai." I took a bite and it tasted great, as strawberry cake usually did. It was some of the few girly traits I noticed that I had, or more like my Dad noticed I had and I ignored him completely. "What are you guys doing staying back here anyway?" I asked. It was weird for them to stay behind and chat.

(yes, Haruhi snuck onto his account! XD he told me to)

I peered into the room and glared at the twins. 'I knew they would be here!' "Hikaru! Kaoru!" I yell from the doorway. "You better not be making my Haruhi uncomfortable!" "You're doing that yourself Senpai." Haruhi muttered between a bite of cake. An arrow seemed to have pierced my heart at her words. "I'm sorry.... I didn't mean it...." I sulked in my corner.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:37 am

(gee thanks Haruhi! not only is my part short but it's mean TTATT nah, just kidding Sweetie~ it looks nice! thanks for typing for me, been busy doing jobs around the neighborhood so I can earn enough cash to buy a Fullmetal Alchemist silver pocketwatch like you got ;D)
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 pm

(We couldnt help it sorries! x'D No worries tamaki we all get busy at times ;P)

"Just doing the usual boss~~" we both smiled knowing that he is once again protective of something that surely becomes to them.

Ouran High School Host Club Rp Hikaru10
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:41 pm

( it's true!! OH that reminds me, i'm going on a family Vaca next week soo i won't be on as much xPP sumone can RP as me while i'm gone if they want =DD i won't mind if not x33 BUT i will be on once in a while ^^ )

"Hi Tama-chan! you want some cake? There's Vanilla, Lime, and another chocolate, like mine!" I had let out waiting for Tama-chan's reply as he sat in the corner of the class room. "You too, Hika-chan, Kao-chan! you want cake??" I asked cake in my mouth. "Mitsukuni..." Takashi let out to get my attention. "Don't talk with your mouth full... and you got cake on your face..." Takashi let out taking out his hankerchief and wiped my face. "Oh, Okay!~"

I then notice that i had already finished my piece of cake. "Oh! how's your cake Haru-chan??" I asked her sweetly looking up at her as she ate her cake.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Mitsukuni Haninozuka

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:52 pm

( HEY HEY HEY!!~ it's Tenten!! X33 hehe x33 just decided to make a Hunny profile JUST CUZ i'm bored!!! XDDDD hahaha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:56 pm

(Does anyone mind if I roleplay as Kyoya?)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 pm

(no, not at all, go ahead ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Well, the twins certainly seem to be enjoying themselves.
(Takes out laptop and begins filling in exel form with numbers)
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Tamaki, Haruhi is not your daughter.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 pm

"It's great Honey-senpai." I smile. It was the truth, I love strawberry cake. Well, anything strawberry really. "Hikaru, Kaoru leave Tamaki-senpai alone." I glare at them, then nearly jump as Kyoya came out of nowhere. "H-hey Kyoya-senpai." I stammer.

(I'd make a Haruhi account but I can't make another e-mail ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Mitsukuni Haninozuka

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:57 pm

"That's great to hear!" I smiled knowing that Haru-chan liked her cake. "Hika-chan, Kao-chan! have some cake too!" I offered looking over at Hikaru and Kaoru. "Kyo-chan! cake??" I offered smiling towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next