AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha high school

Go down 
+3
Roronoa Zoro
Waru
Tenten
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha high school  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 pm

( WOO!!! ME IS A TEACHER!!! 0^0 HAHAHA XDDD )

I could feel all the intense focused stares on me as the bell rang and my students were watching me just standing waiting till i was completely ready to go. Breathing in the cooling air of the back of the school, a bunch of windows towards the training grounds ( scenery looking like this in the video link above but only during the 1:37 - 1:49 section mark. everything else i don't really care for this post xPP ). Disappearing in front of them an appearing a few feet in front of her but multiple amount of feets above from where i was standing. Quickly turning upside down, all the kunai knives in between each of my finger that it can hold. With my arms crossing my chest slightly covering the lower half of my face. As my arms and fingers slightly move quickly releasing the kunai knives to the white circular targets upon the different parts of different trees while one target laid behind a large rock. With two extra kunai knives in one hand I passed one to my other hand behind my back stll in the air upside down, throwing two Kunai knives off to the side as i threw the two kunai knives making them hit those kunai knives that i threw before. The kunai knives that were hit were now moved making their way towards the two targets towards the ground while the ones that hit those kunai knives were aimed upward hitting the targets up above. Landing quickly flipping my self making my feet hit the ground with my hands hanging out, one in front and the other out to my side.

After landing i looked over seeing Akira, Zoro, and Luffy, who was like my brother, there just chatting i could see by Luffy looking over at Akira that he was wondering who she was near the windows of the back of the school. Then noticed that they, meaning Zoro, was lost again... that means Zoro's class are most likely coming over here.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Akira would nod "Truth is i never been to skool like this. I was always homeschooled. Never had any friends...because i travel alot to persuit my dream of becoming a pro motocross racer ever..well the first ninja to actually do that. But people call me crazy.." she'll explain while have a proud smile when she said her dream to become the best motocross racer ever for konoha. Nodding she'll follow zoro to the man who ran into the cafeteria she'll look at the male before smiling at him. He seemed sort of cute, though telling from hi mouth being full of meat he was a true meat lover like herself. "hi im akira." she'll introduce herself before without thinking she'd hid behind zoro grabbing his shoulders.. Cause ahead she saw her father searching for her. And knowing him he was a rather strict parent. "Damn..zoro...uh pretend to be my boyfriend!" she'll say while using a transformation jutsu on the first female she saw. In seconds she changed into a red headed girl with rather a unusual style.. more like a bikini top and some shorts.. somewhat she didnt follow the dress code not that it matters. Hugging zoro her father would pass eyeing her before disappearing in the crowd... Sighing in relief she'll turn her head while still embracing zoro only to see the form she has taken standing before her and man was she fuming! (lol i took nami's form lol ) Having one of those anime tear drops on the side of her head she'll chuckle nervously "hehe......well...hellooo there..." she'll say while blushing madly....of pure embarressment

(haha had too)

Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 pm

"Nice to meet you Akira! I'm Luffy!" Said guy beamed. I pondered over what Akira had said when her and Luffy were talking. Her dream was... intricate. Different and intricate. And there was nothing wrong with that, despite what people may say. People are going to are going to call you crazy and hate you, but, in my terms, haters make people famous. However, I was thrown out of my thinking state when I felt gentle hands on my shoulders, who belonged to none other than Akira. Knowing me, I probably jumped in surprise. The next words really caught me off-guard though, "Huh?" I blinked blankly. It must have been a joke... wait, x that out, because Akira was hugging me like a princess would to a prince. Well, in my own fantasy, anyways. When I came to my senses again, the first thing I saw was a very angry red head girl standing in front of us. "...Crap." I muttered with a nervous, twitching smile, "H-Hey, Nami!" I took a step back, "Um...aren't you supposed to be in class...? I took another off-balanced step back while Luffy just stood there, chewing ferociously on his meat, watching the scene intently.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Being the nice goody two shoes i am I wanted to scold them on going to class. "Everyone start practicing! My class, please practice targeting while Zoro's class, Do one of your usual practices as well! If you want you can practice targeting along with my class!... If i catch any of you slacking... there will be punishment....." I explained and expained what will happen if i catch them slacking with an intense glare, I noticed that some shivered at my threat as i paused and soon added, "Don't forget to have fun!~" Having my usual happy voice as though a pink background with soft yellow colored flowers patterned around me. After seeing that they were working hard i walked over to the open window behind Zoro and was soon gunna say that they should be in class but noticed the drama I leaned against the open window watching as though i was watch live TV. Not really trying to be quiet i just watched seeing Nami glaring at Zoro with Akira who had transformed into a orange haired girl that looked somewhat like Nami. "Well... this ought to be interesting..." I mumbled to myself pretty sure that Zoro and Akira could hear me.

Soon realizing that Luffy was there also, I jumped through the window yelling out, "Luffy!!" As i noticed that he had just swallowed a large piece of meat.

Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Akira would gulp before transforming back to her usual self. Staring at the female who was fuming fiercly would clench a fist as if she was about to strike like a cobra preparing to inject venom in its victim. iIn a poof of smoke Akira was her normal self yet she would be prepared to defend herself if it is needed but first an explanation was to be said. Releasing zoro from her embrace she'll face the female "I'm sorry to take your image i needed to hide from my mother.." she'll explain shyly while looking at zoro and apologizing to him

(uh im too lazy to play nami XD)

Nami would have a fierce look as she stared at this imposter who dares take her beautiful form. "Wht the fuck is going on?" She'll say while grinding her teeth as she would look at the girl and boy was she hella pretty.. And nami seemed jealous of it. "Zoro who's this?" she asks angrily

Akira would look at zoro eye wide "Is this you girl? Im sorry i didnt mean to hug your man!! I just needed to hide.." she would stutter while shaking her head and stepping back with a freaked out look

"what? Hell no im not with him.." she'll say
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:28 pm

When Luffy heard someone calling out his name, he turned his attention to the source of the voice, grin widening when he saw just who it was, "Yo, Tenten!" He gave her a piece sign, "Whuzzap?" He goofily walked over to her.

"Huh? Who's she?" I pointed at Akira and repeated Nami's question for some stupid unknown reason. I paused in my words like I had forgotten her name. I guess I had frozen long enough for Akira to have time to say her next thoughts, ".....HA?!" My mouth dropped, "Her?! ...Me?! No, no, no!" I waved my hands from side to side frantically, then dropped them and glared at Nami. "There's no way I'd be with a witch like her..." 'Witch' referring to Nami. My moods were scattered, I noticed. From going to a frantic personality to a cold-hearted one in seconds.

Last edited by Roronoa Zoro on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:58 am

I smiled as I then showed a peace sign as well with my own toothy grin "Nothin much, just teaching Zoro and mine's class. I see that you're enjoying you meet as always." I reponded as i took a piece of meat myself and popped it in my mouth. Then looking back at Nami, Akira and Zoro I heard him just insult Nami... *sigh* Oh boy... more drama. Thinking ahead i walked up to Nami not wanting to make a commotion durring class. "Now, Nami, Remember to be calm!" I let out hoping that Nami wouldn't make a scene.

( umm... that all i gotz... sowy is showrt~ >3< haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Akira would turn her head left to right as her thoughts became secluded from all the things happening now... "uh im goin to go now. Bye zoro..." she'll say with a anime tear on the side of her head as she'll back away and disapear around the corner before letting out a sigh and sliding down against the wall

Nami:

"who are you calling a witch!?" She'll yell before calming down and saying"f u.." then walking away to get what ever that just happened out of her head
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:43 pm

"Oh... that's cool, I guess!" Luffy stretched his arms into the air then crossed them behind his neck, "Heh, yep!" He pouted when Tenten took a piece of meat, "Meat-thief..." He muttered and turned his head.

I just stood there, dumbstruck. Then, after a couple of seconds or so, I looked back at the weapons teacher and Luffy and mumbled, "....Is there something wrong with me....?" I hung my head. "Shishishi, there's always been something wrong with you, Zoro!" Luffy laughed while I glared, "I'll kill you!" He just ignored me and kept laughing. I sighed, "Gah... anyways, I gotta go see Chopper... you know where he is?" I looked at Luffy and he just pointed in some direction with a nod, "M'kay... you can come with if ya want to, Tenten... the students know what there doin'..." With that said, I stuffed my hands into my pockets and started to walk away with Luffy - She could catch up if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Akira would sit there before burying her face in her knees. Her silky light chocolate brown hair hung over her shoulders as she held her knees. She never had such an encounter like that before nor will she want that happening again. Looking up she'll notice posters hung up every around the school something about a school festival.. There will be fireworks at night, a carnival and food espeacially games. But mostly entertainment not to mention a dance! Akira would sigh before grabbing her motocross helmet and hugging it tightly so far already she wished she was home
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:13 pm

"Zoro... *sigh* you aren't good with women... AND i agree with what Luffy says..." I let out in a disappointed tone as I followed him. I giggled as Luffy called me a meat-theif and secretly popped another one in my mouth as i walked away. "OH did you know that there's a new student here at the school?? She's suppose to be in my class right now." I mentioned as a light bulb lit up above my head.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Ugh!... why the hell does Onii-san want me to go to school?! I'm fine without school! I'm gunna end up going into the modeling business anyways.

Flashback

"Now, Setsu... I've set up a school where you're able to study... I want you to work hard and graduate." He simple says with his, what other people say is an emotionless face, but to me it was his caring face, patting my head. As soon as his hand touched my head I just instictivly nodded my head. "Good... you'll be starting two days..." He informed as he them left to continue his acting work. As soon as he left I blushed mentally happily that he had patted my head, but as soon as what he had told me processed into my head I stood frozen my eyes widened.

End of Flashback

"Onii-san, always uses that tecnique on me to get me to do something..." I sighed mumbling it outloud for only me to hear. Walking through the hallway in my usual outfit, my leather boots clicked and clacked. Soon encountering a girl hugging a helmet sitting down leaning against the hallway wall. Approching her I bent my upper body down in my short shorts my butt pretty much in the air. Looking down at the girl my hands fiddling with my belt as the chain connecting my lip and ear piercing jingled along with the chains along my boots.

Konoha high school  - Page 3 Setsu
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:56 pm

"Oi!" I barked at Tenten, teeth and fists clenched angrily. "See, even Tenten agrees with me!" Luffy piped up and I sent him another glare. I muttered some unkind words beneath my breath before growling, "Tch, new student, who cares...." Luffy, on the other hand, was thoroughly interested, "Neh? There is?? She is??? What's her name???? Does she like meat?????" It always was imperative that Luffy knew if someone liked meat, for some weird reason...
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:03 pm

"But!! That's what makes Zoro, Zoro!" I let out smiling as I quickly poked Zoro's cheek. "Oh, her name's Setsu Heel, and i'm not sure about the meet question... Might wanna ask her yourself when you see her." I let out remembering her name since she was the only one absent today and a sweat drop on the side of my head. As we turned a corner I saw a girl with bright blond hair with pink ends of her layered hair and her leather punk outfit. She loomed like zhe was checking up on a light brown haired girl who looked familar. "Akira!"
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Starightening my back to see this group of people who had just turned the corner my, currently, grey colored eyes. Yeah i said currently since every now and then I put in different colored contacts, though that doesn't really make that much of a differents. My body language and eyes showed that i was bored but i could also beat someone, if i wanted, though i know that i wasn't really the strongest in the world, but in mortal world I'm probably one of the strongest, besides Onii-chan. With me being an Angel of Darkness along with my brother i was hiddened in the mortal world. My grey eyes scanned the group seeing the girl with cute brown hair that were pinned up in two buns on either side of her head. She looked very much like an athlete with her type of body and tone of skin. ( heh checkin you guys out! X3 ) Another was a green haired older guy with only one eye opened. He seemed interesting... and he doesn't look that bad either... He had this badass look that did suit him very well. Another was a guy who looked very kid-ish, his straw hat, and the unique scar under his eye made me think that he was okay, though kinda cute. Hearing the girl call out Akira, which was probably this girl i was standing in front of, who looked like she was crying. "You guys her friends?... kay... well, other than her,... I'm new here so, can you guys help me find my teacher?... Her name's... Ten ten..?" I let out taking out my schedule and looking down at the paper ending it like a question since I wasn't sure if I was saying it right... My grey eyes scanned at the group since i had no one else to ask and all the teachers all had just told me to get off school grounds cuz of my 'innapropriate outfit' and just left without getting a chance to talk at all.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Akira would grab her dirbike helmet and get up ignoring this mere female who stood in front of her. Putting on her helmet and swinging her backpack over her left shoulder she was getting ready to leave this school before hearing her name being called out turning her head she'll see zoro but mostly tenten and this luffy dude. Yet her eyes would look at zoro before she put on her goggles to cover her silverish eyes. "hey tenten.." she'll say then lightly smile though it couldnt be seen because of her helmet. "Hi zoro-kun.." she'll also greet
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:54 pm

I flicked Tenten's hand away with a frown. Luffy 'mm-hmmed' when she said that he should ask the girl, Setsu, himself. We both followed behind Tenten, steps quickening and slowing every once in awhile cause we just felt like strollin' at our own pace...

I was surprised when we turned the corner. There sat Akira, mood distressed? Lonely? ...Homesick? Luffy, like the unobservant idiot he was, just ran over to Akira and the other girl. "...I forgot to ask you," He pointed to Akira, then looked at the other girl, "I've never met you..., but, do you guys like meat?!" He looked at the both of them with narrowed eyes. I slapped my forehead with my left hand and sighed, pointing to Tenten with my free hand, "The person you're looking for is right there..." I answered to who was most probably Setsu. After Setsu had stated that she was new and that she was looking for Tenten, Luffy perked up, "Oh~! You must be Setsu, then!" I rolled my eye, "Wow, you actually listened for once, cap'n... Congratulations." He twisted his neck and glared at me.

When Akira said hi, I uttered a quite hello. Though, I wasn't quite sure if she heard me or not due to Luffy's blabbering...
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:15 pm

"I'm Tenten! Nice to meet chu! Setsu Heel!~" I greeted her with a wave and a big greeting smile. "You are in my Weapontry class. Do you have any type of weapon that you use oftern?" I asked out of curiosity seeing that she could be a gun holder, which i carry myself every now and then. Yeah, i considered guns as a weapon as well, even though Konoha doesn't really beilive that they're honorable. Setsu isn't really the type of person i had in mind BUT she does look very pretty.

Hearing Akira i looked over a little concered at the tone of her voice. "What's wrong, sweetie?" I asked conerned, my motherly instict kicking in a little. I've always had motherly instict but i just don't show it that much.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:45 pm

"You... are my teacher?... but you're so young!..." I let out in a suprised look and tone. Well... who wouldn't i mean this chick is hecka young! she looks about my age... maybe even younger! Then with her asking my weapon i thought about a mortal weapon but thought of nothing. "My only weapon is pretty much my fire power..." I let out not really sure that i should let people know about my power but i was just telling the truth so it was the only option.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Akira would shake her head "nothin.." she replies but looks at everyone before looking at luffy "I love meat..." thats all she'll say to his question but apparently not only that she realized motorcross practice was soon and already she missed the dirt track. "bye zoro..." she says then turns her back while walking towards the exit that led to the student parking lot and where her suzuki DR125L was located
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:18 pm

"O-Oi!" Luffy called out towards Akira's retreating form. It was of no use though. He turned around and looked at me confusingly, "What's wrong with her?" He blinked, and I only shrugged. "Well, sorry for the sudden leave, but we have to get going... See ya guys later..." Luffy pouted in a do-we-really-have-to-go way, I nodded, then he mumbled something I couldn't quite catch. However, he grinned when he turned to Setsu, "It was nice meeting ya! See ya peoples later!" We walked off down the hallway, Luffy leading the way.

"So, why do you gotta see Chopper, anyways?" Luffy asked with a tilt of his head. I sighed, "Don't play dumb. You know why." With that said, the captain frowned and dropped his head so he could stare at his feet, or the floor, I didn't really know....
The once joyful atmosphere changed bitter, and the stroll to the doctor's office was silent and depressing.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Akira would stroll over to her dirtbike. Tracing her fingertips over the leather seats she'll smile lightly as if she was returning home from a long journey. Lookin north from the school, she could already see the festival being set up for school espeacially when the motocross tournament would be right next to it. The track seemed to stretch far espacially with the triple jumps and double jumps that can send you flying in the air like if we were performing at the X-Games. The festival would begin later on. But more likely around 7 pm. Yet she knew she was suppose to be at the motocross track all day not fooling around in a unknown school that she never enrolled in. Sighing she'll stand up and lift her right foot before stomping it down on the kickstart only to have the engine roar. Sitting down she'll back up using her legs before placing them on the pegs and zooming off towards the festival where she knew her father would be at and not only that she'll be expecting a very harsh punishment from him
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:34 pm

After Akira just quickly left i let out a "Bye-bye!~" To make her feel that I cared for her, well at least a little since i just met her today. Then looking over at my new student, hearing that she had fire powers I just nodded in understanding since her childhood friend, Kyung Mi Hyung, had the same power. ( yess I'm still keeping her alive!!! XDDD haha xDD she's mah gangstah character!! no way am i letting her fade into the darkness like she never happened!!! she's too freaking amazing for me to be able to do that!! XPP haha xDD ). "Control Fire, huh?... can you set anything on fire??" I asked looking up at her, since she was wearing heels.

Suddenly seeing that Zoro and Luffy just left i waved them good bye with my whole arm as i stood on my tippy toes and shouted "Bye-bye!~" to them with a smiley look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Suddenly seeing the green haired man leave, Setsu felt slightly disappointed that he didn't even notice her... though that's kind of rare for people to be so uninterested towards Setsu... So she just thought why not get to know him a little better in the near future. ( ;9 ) Looking over at her new, young teacher asking Setsu a question she responded in her usual but polite voice. "Yeah, I am able to set things on fire even if it's not ment to be set on fire.." She nodded her head ever so slightly to show that she was paying attention. "Even of it's metal, i can set that complately on fire but not to the point to where it melts." She continued to explain wanting to make sure that Tenten-sensei did understand.

Last edited by Setsu Heel on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:58 pm

I stood in front of the door, expressionless. Might as well just get this over with... I reached for the knob that led to Chopper's room and turned it, a soft click echoing through the hallways. I opened the door, and saw the doctor reading some books diligently at his desk. He looked up quickly, "Hm...? Oh, hey, Zoro!" He greeted cheerfully, but I could decipher that worry he tried to hide in his voice. "Hey, Chopper." I gave a slight smile and entered the room, Luffy following after me, "Yo, Chopper!" He waved, and Chopper waved back, "Hey Luffy!" I took a seat on a chair, Luffy clicked the door shut and leaned against a wall, and Chopper’s once gleeful personality switched to a serious one in the blink of an eye. He walked over to the door and locked it - Well, that already read bad news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha high school    Konoha high school  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha high school
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next