AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha hot spring

Go down 
+2
Raita Kurokaji
Tenten
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:01 am

Tenten entered the hot spring a green strapless bathing suit bikini with a medium sized towel over her shoulder. Her hair tied up in her usual two buns. Unlike Sakura, Tenten actually had curves and a figure. She had tan colored skin since all her genin life she had been outside in the sun training for the longest time with Neji, Lee, and Gai.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:05 pm

I too entered the hot spring wearing a black bikini with red flames on it instead of clouds cause that might get me killed. I hadn't expected anyone else to be here this time of day but to my surprise i saw Ten ten. I smiled setting down my black towel on the edge and slipped inside the water with a sigh.
"Ahhh, lovely bath huh Ten ten?" I said trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 pm

"Oh hey Raita! no kidding!" Tenten greeted nodding her head. "all this hot water always calms me down..." Tenten added also trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:44 pm

I leaned back, resting my head on the side of the tub and continued to smile.
"Yeah, there's nothing like a nice bath to clear the mind." I said. I then sat up and looked at Ten ten.
"So what brings you here so late in the day?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:58 pm

"oh just taking a break from taking care of the house... plus i wanted to see what i looked like in my new bathing suit!" Tenten said her cheek bones rising from her bright smile. Also posing like in the pic but was too giggly ( if that's even a word xPP ) to even have a serious face on.

Konoha hot spring Girls_10
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:37 am

I chuckled slightly by her comment then leaned back again with a smile.
"Well, its nice to have company. This is usually the time I come here." I let out.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:37 pm

"haha yeeaah? I just go whenever I feel so." Tenten said shrugging her shoulders. "although most of the time I can't cuz i'm busy with the house..." Tenten let out now thinking out loud as she scrunched her eye brows together.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:55 pm

I looked at Ten ten. I almost felt sorry for her.
"Don't your roommates ever do anything?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:42 pm

"Hmm... Temari does the laundry and the cleaning half the time but since she's almost 8 months pregnant I don't want to push her, Shikamaru's too lazy to do any of the chores plus all the missions Tsunade-sama assigns him, although Kamiko and Daichi do a few of them but since their just starting school I don't want to push stress on them at such a young age... and Neji's out most of the time on missions... So i do most of the chores in the house." Tenten said shrugging her shoulders trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:58 pm

My eyes widened."Wow..." I said."You should hire someone...sounds like you never get any time to yourself." I said feeling slightly sorry for her now. I knew what it was like to do almost everything since I was the Akatsuki's main planner and scientist after all.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:18 pm

"Oh no it's okay... it keeps me occupied anyways plus when I have to go on mission I Shikamaru and Temari share the chores.." Tenten said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:43 pm

I smiled and leaned back once again placing my head on the side of the tub. I closed my eyes and sunk deeper into the hot water."I guess thats cool then..." I said as i finally began to relax. I could feel my muscles un tensing from my last mission. Still no one knew were i was really from, I prayed they'd never find out.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Tenten nodded her head not really minding the chores as much. "Well enough about boring old me..." Tenten said waving her hand in front of her and looked at Raita. "How about your home??" Tenten asked with her usually smile, her cheeks rising just slightly as her eyes squinted just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:14 pm

I looked up at Ten ten suddenly and smiled nervously. I now had to come up with something...or just leave out the fact that Im Akatsuki."Well....I live with a bunch of guys...they're all slobs. I have to do all the cooking and cleaning and when i don't i stay in my room....Oh and other times I get help from the other girl that lives with us. But its only us two." I explained then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:25 pm

"Oh my... that must be a hassle..." Tenten said slightly worried. "Maybe I can help you with the cooking or cleaning??" Tenten suggested smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:30 pm

I twitched slightly at Ten tens offer yet smiled trying to keep it cool."Oh no, that's okay." I said hopping she would drop the subject. I really didn't want her to know who i really was.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:38 pm

"Hmmm... can I at least give you take outs??" Tenten suggested thinking about how she has to take care of a whole bunch of guys who apparently are slobs.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:41 pm

I laughed slightly. I wanted to tell Ten ten rite there."Nah, they're kinda mean guys...you wouldn't wanna go anywhere near them." I said.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:06 pm

"Hmmm... if you say so..." Tenten said unsatisfied as she looked up at Raita.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:35 pm

I sighed as I looked at Ten ten."Sorry Ten ten..." I said also unsatisfied. I wished i could just tell her but it might ruin everything.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:19 pm

"Oh it's okay," Tenten let out smiling. "i understand that everyone has their own choice... so it's okay." Tenten let out smiling as she kinda spaced out for a second staring at her own refection but then looked up at Raita with a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:44 pm

I smiled brightly feeling better about what she had just said. I then lifted myself out of the water and sat on the edge of the hot spring dangling my feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Grim walked quietly into the hot spring. He looked around with a smirk. "Ah bout time I got a little R and R." He said letting out a relaxing sigh as the looked around. "Not bad looking lady's around here ether." He said softly to himself as he looked at the girls giving a respectful nod to them.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:44 pm

I looked up hearing another voice to see a guy i had never seen before then smiled."Hello...come to join us have you?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Hearing a stranger coming she nodded towards him with a smile. "Why, hello!" Tenten greeted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Konoha hot spring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha hot spring
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next