AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:02 pm

(Aw, sadness!!! I'll wait as long as I need to, I really have fun RPing with you guys!!! Niko lurvles you all *huggles everybody in sight*!!!)
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:24 pm

(REGLEN!!!! LOOK AT MY PROFILE PICTURE!!! I FOUND YOU!!!! It looked SO much like you I HAD to save it to show you!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:22 pm

"ZUKO!!" I shouted out of hyperness from the cake i had eaten as Takashi tried wipping my face from the cake crumbs. I didn't really have a reason so shout out Zuko's name but i just wanted to get his attention for a little bit.

( Yeeaahh Hunny wants Zuko's attention!!!!!!!!!! soooooo where are youz!!!!!!?????? XDDDDD )
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Hellooooooooooooooo...   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:57 am

(Anybody still even watching this? It's been forever...)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:19 pm

( it has been forever but i'm waiting for Zuko and you can't really do anything about it if he's busy with life )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:54 pm

(hi im new can i be my own original character)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:14 pm

( yeah go ahead =DD )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:32 pm

"Hana Marlina"

I was the shy new scholarship student, and I wondered around the building searching to find my class, I didnt wear the school uniform instead I wore a yellow minidress quite similar to the uniform. I peeked into a class room to see if anyone could help me find my class. "Um c-could s-someone please h-help me?" I studdered timidly holding my fists to my chest in a skidish manner.

(my profile pic is what hana looks like only her eyes are black as well)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:15 pm

( i'll play as Tenten, who goes to the school and Hunny-sempai and every now and then Mori-sempai =33 )

"Hunny!! You wanna grab something to eat??" I asked getting out of my seat. "CAKE!~" Hunny shouted in glee. I giggled as I showed off the fact that I didn't wore the usual girl uniform and there was an explination to why I was allowed to do so. Since this school recruted me for my skill in weapontry and martial arts I informed them that I would agree to do so if I didn't have to wear the uniform. So at the moment I wore my usual vest and plaid skirt like the usual high school uniform. After years of being at Ouran i've quickly became good friends with Hunny and Mori.

Anyways, as we both headed out of the class room I accidentallly bumped into a small girl out of habit I mumbled a sorry and quickly grabbed her fore arms so she wouldn't fall from the small impact. "Are you okay Ten-chan?" Hunny asked from behind me as he jumped on my back. I let out a quick nod and looked down at the girl "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked looking her in the eyes to be sure she looked okay.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:42 pm

"oh n-no it's m-my fault I w-was in the w-way, I'm the o-one who should apologize." I stuttered very timidly, I wasnt very good at talkng to people i didnt know. "c-can you help m-me find class 1A p-please, I'm v-very lost." I looked around and noticed people staring at me which made me blush nervously and close my eyes so that I couldnt see their faces, but I could still FEEL them staring.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:24 pm

I would smile at her kindness. "OH class 1-A?? Are you the new student??" I asked as Hunny took a good look at her. I slightly smiled obviously seeing she was a shy one. "No need to be shy we're mostly freindly here in Ouran." I informed her placing a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:55 pm

I lost the game.
That is all. XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:07 am

(........ Wow...... Thanks Lanna... Thanks... >3> )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 am

I smiled back at the girl infront of me "Y-yes Im the new student but the r-reason i'm shy is because I-I got in on scholarship and everyone here is from rich families and im poorer than dirt..." I explained to her as my stomach growled making me blush. It had been about 3 days since I last ate anything and I was very hungry but I had forgotten to make my lunch (more like there was nothing in my house to eat) and I didnt have the money to pay for my lunch so I would just have to starve.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:44 pm

"Well welcome to class 1-A!!" I welcomed with a smile. "Yeah!! Welcome!!" Hunny let out with glee a smile on his face, welcoming the new girl as well his chin leaning on my shoulder. Hearing her story my mouth formed a tpothy grin. "Heh, your not alone! I'm not so rich either. I got a scholarship here because of my skills in martial arts and weapontry." I let out hoping to reasure her that she isn't alone. Soon hearing a grumble from her stomach I let out a slight giggle. "We were about to grab something to eat, you want to join?" I offered not wanting a small girl to starve. "You don't have to worry about paying since this guy is paying for it." I informed thumbing the small child-looking student on my back. "Fortunately his family is rich." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:38 pm

"oh, I'd like that very much...it's been about 3 days since I ate last so I'm pretty hungry." I said smiling. It did make me feel better knowing I wasn't the only scholarship student, maybe attending Ouran wont be so bad. I shyly tucked my bangs back forgetting about the black eye my dad had given me earlier with a beer bottle and there was a small gash next to my eye because the bottle busted when it came in contact with my head.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:08 pm

(Hey at least I only said that! I could have made it more awkwars and been like "Penis" randomly and thats it. I could have made it worse xD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:33 pm

( hah... True xPP haha xDD )

"whoa~ what happend to your eye?!" Hunny asked leaning over my shoulder as I was suddenly full of worry. "Oh mai gaad!!" I let out in a surprise but worried voice.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:42 am

I let out a sudden gasp "I'm sorry I wish I could tell you what happened but I'm scared of what would happen to me if I did...I'm sorry." I said wiping away a stray tear.
My dad had been blaming my being born for the loss of my mom...she got tired of her life being poor so she left us to go find a better life when i was only eight years old and I missed her just as much as my father did. But after she left he turned to alcohol and beats me for even the smallest of things...I desperatly wanted to tell someone about my life at home. "I'm...sorry..." I said again now completely sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:48 pm

"Aww, sweetie~" I let out as I wrapped one arm around her shoulder and the other hand in her fore arm. Yeah it's been a habit of mine to call people sweetie, hun, and even boo every now and then. "You don't need to be sorry!!" I reasured her, "You don't have to tell us if you don't want to just know that-" "We're here fpr you!" Hunny interrupted me but did say what was about to say so I let it slide. "Soo~ I propose to got out for some confort food so then you don't have to starve yourself! Right Hunny?!" I insisted looking at Hunny who just nodded his head in agreement while holding Usa-chan in his arms.

Siddenly reminding myself a light bulb appeared near ny head and lit up in realization. "OH!! I'm Tenten!" Introducing myself, "And this is Mitsukuni Huninozuko BUT every one calls him Hunny-sempai except me, I just call him Hunny and every now and then Mitsukuni." I introduced Hunny as I motioned towards him.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:43 pm

I followed tenten to get some food and on the way I realized I could trust her so I decided to tell her "my dad beat me with a beer bottle this morning it shattered on contact. It happens everyday for me, sometimes more than once a day." I said sadly and removed the choker necklace I was wearing to reveal a gash on my neck from the other day where my dad had held a broken bottle to my throat.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:09 pm

On the way to the cafeteria with Hunny back on my back while i noticed that Mori was following behind us. This girl who as yet to introduce herself just started talking about her inguries. i stared with much worry, "Does your Dad do this usually?!" I asked in much worry just from thinking about being beaten everyday by your own father. Unlike her, i didn't even knew my parents that well. (This is just a random story only fit for in this Forum xDD ) When i was a little kid i had that tough attitude acting as though i didn't need anyones help nor did i want their pity because i was a little girl with no parents. I stole mini weapons from black smiths and from antique shops. As soon as i had safely gotten the stolen weapons i would train to use them for myself until i completely knew how it worked and used it for my own benifits. Soon meeting Mitsukuni when he was much older than i was, but was still small fit. He had saved me from a beating from a bunch of stupid cocky men with his amazing skills in martial arts. Seeing that i had the potential to learn many martial arts; especially weapontry since i did save him from a sudden attack with my shuriken and wires attatched to each of them, Mitsukuni's family took me in and raised me like their own child. Although since i was a still a girl i did have my small girly sides which i shared with Mitsukuni eating cake and having a bunch of stuffed animals but for me instead of it being Bunnies, like Mitsukuni, I'm more into Pandas.

ANYWAYS! Out of just randomness i would just jump up on Mori's back and it wouldn't even phase him since it was pretty normal.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:44 am

"Yeah my dad hates me, he said its my fault my mom left...if I hadnt been born she would still be with him." I said sadly "My name is hana by the way."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:24 pm

"Why?! That's horrible!!" Hunny reasoned thinking like anyone who would judge that situation but I just stayed quiet thinking about the situation while Hunny vontinued saying that the father is at fault like he's the bad guy. Although being who I am, I look at the whole situation along with the dad and the mom as well.

"Honestly, it might not be because he hates you... Maybe, he's just mad that your mom left for a better life and he couldn't deal with the fact that she can live happier than he would. Or that all his anger is just pushed towards you because he can't control his anger against your mom for leaving. Maybe even just because you look a lot like your mom... And just looking at your face makes him remember her that it makes him mad." I thought out loud, "Although I shouldn't really be saying anything since I don't know the whole situation..." I let out shrugging my shoulders honestly considering the dad's point of view along with that. "So, Hana, sweetie, there can be a few other reasons why he would do things, cuz there are people who can't control their anger." I reasoned.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:39 pm

(did u see that I made an rp thread ^.^)

I thought about what tenten was saying I mean I never once blamed my dad for his anger heck I never ever ran away. But still I wanted my dad to be happy again so I was about to ask for a favor. "hey tenten do you think it would be at all possible to track my mom down? Maybe seeing her agai would make my dad happy again, her name is Akane Marlina." I really hope this wasnt to much to ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next