AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:12 am

As the group of girl walked away, without my noticing they had squealed how cute I was and that they were definately going to request me. Then hearing Niko-chan's question I looked at Zuko, "Zuko's learning Martial arts with me!" I said simply with a happy smile.

( imma wait for Zuko to reply!! XPP )
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:03 pm

"THAT'S SO COOL!! I've always wanted to learn martial arts, but never had the time between taking care of the boys and cooking, cleaning, shopping, school. I'm SO busy all the time, I HATE it!!!" I sighed. "So anyway, weren't you going to show me the Host Club, Hunny-senpai?" "MEOW!!!" Thirteen squirmed faster, she wasn't trying to get out of my arms, just getting my attention. "I'M HUNGRY, CAN IT WAIT?!!?" Cora translated from in the bag, so it came out muffled. "No, it can't. There's some treats in my pocket if you want, Thirteen." I dropped my arms and the kitty immediately clawed down my uniform, hanging on until she reached my pocket. She began spooning the treats out by the pawful. Then she gave a flying leap onto Hunny's head then again to my shoulders. "Oh, sorry Hunny-senpai, she does that a lot."
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Awaiting hunny-sempai to show up. Zuko would run his fingers through his dark hair. But sensing someone approaching him he'll look up to see a girl right in front of him."uh.." but before he had the chance to speak she spoke his name which questioned him "um do I know you?" Yet things got even more awkeard as another girl showed up. Referring him as cute only to have him blush lightly "I'm foreword Zuko." He would say in a respective tone before bowing back ( Haha his dad dead so he firelord now :3) " uh no thanks I like my clothes." He answers before feeling someone jump on his back " hey hunny-sempai" he would greet with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:25 pm

"Zuzu-kun! Can I have that piece of candy now?!" I asked reffering to the one he had crushed in his hands and placed it on his bag. I happily held out my hand in front of Zuko's face as I still held onto his back and arms over Zuko's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Zuko would sigh yet smirk "hunny-sempai this candy isnt sweet its spicy. But it is one of my favs from the fire nation. He says "but if you want it.. I guess.." Zuko would hold up the candy that was wrapped in a velvet red wrapper as for having a gold outline yet the symbol of the fire nation was on there too. Yet as he grabbed his bag his blue mask would fall out sighing he would unzip his bag and place it back inside. His golden eyes would then look at the two girls "martial arts is simple but i firebend.." he explains
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:03 pm

"Fire bend?" Reglen though to herself for a moment. "I think a have herd of it. Isn't that when you can control fire? Zuko....why dus that name sound so filmier?"
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Zuko would grab hunny-sempai and place him down so he wouldnt be on his back any longer. "Yes that is what firebending is.." he'll answer the female before grabbing his fire nation bag and flinging it onto his back as he watched hunny-sempai stare at the fire nation candy
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:24 pm

"Do you have any other candy, Zuzu-kun!?" I asked lookin up at him.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:26 pm

"un-fortanately no. I dont like sweet stuff only spicy." he would answer him then turns to face him "yet weren't you goin to go get cake?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:31 pm

"Ah! Yeeaah!! Takashi-!" I was about jump on top of Takashi who I thought was behind me was actaully no where to be found. "Zuzu-kun!! Can you come with me to buy cake??" I asked like a child.
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 pm

"Darn, I wanted to talk more. Oh well! Hey Hunny, if you want I have some money left over from lunch, I'll take you." I offered politely, pretty sure he would refuse sweetly and say that he really should find Takashi. That's what everyone did when I offered something nice. I had started to give up on it. "There's a really nice bakery down the street from here that's my favorite, it serves a different kind of cake every week for free. This week it's strawberry, so I eat there all the time. You wanna go?" I asked with a grin, at the same time attempting to stuff Thirteen into Reglen's bag with Coraline. It wasn't really working. "MEOW!!!" she cried. "STOP IT, I don't wanna be in there with that-- HEY, THIRTEEN!!! I AM NOT!!!" Coraline translated. She then started yelling things at Thirteen with no sign of stopping.
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Reglen jerked Coraline by the bells ribbon tied to her neck. "Hush up and deal with it!" Relgen sqeeked. "Niko, if your going to the bakery, I wanna go to." She smiled, lifting Coraline out of the bag to make room for Thirteen. She put her on her shoulder and patted her head.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Zuko would lightly smile at Hunny-sempai "sure.. And second why do u call me zuzu its enough that my sis Azula calls me that." he would say yet had a annoyed face when he said Azula turning to the niko girl he would eye her "wait u wanted to talk to me? And second how do u two know me or one of u?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:10 pm

"I don't know you sir" Reglen said quietly, as if she was thinking no one rely cared or knew she was there. "Big voice" Coraline whisperer in her ear. "I know" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:03 am

"Let's all go together, then!!" I shouted happily raising my arms above my head. My hand gripping on Usa-chan having him hang in the air.

"It's just cuter that way!" I said simply with a big open smile and those signature pink anime flowers surrounding my face.
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:08 am

I just giggled at how cute the boy can be, "Coraline, in the bag" Reglen told her and sh obeyed. "Cats can't go in cake shops, so you stay in there."
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:54 am

zuko would just roll his eyes and follow Hunny-sempai. Carrying his fire nation bag over his shoulder his stomach would growl
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:26 am

I giggled at how Zuzu's stomache growled and made our way to buy cake. Walking forward with Usa-chan in my arms, I suddenly see Takashi looking around. "Takashi!!~" I shouted as I ran up and hugged him on his upper torso. "Let's go get cake!" I let out with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 am

Reglen looked around, sticking closes behind Niko.
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 am

"Well, truth is, I'm very curious about everybody I meet, it's a habit. I usually attack them with questions but you seem a little to overly-stressed to deal with that. So instead I thought maybe just talking would work. And I know Hunny-senpai, but only a little bit, I just met him today." I smiled at Zuko, a little worried by his stressed and anxious aura. It was like an oven, and NOT the good kind with cookies inside, baking just for me! "You really do seem tense, is there anything I can do to help?" I started rummaging around in my seemingly endless pocket and then pulled out a little clear case with candies inside. "Here, eat one of these. They'll calm you right down!" I said with a cheery grin. "Don't worry, the green ones are spicy. Just in case, you know? Plus, I love things with a kick! Like SOUR, I can't get enough! But here, hope it helps." I pulled out three of the green hard candies and handed them to him. "Oh, and hello, Takashi-senpai!"
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Reglen herd and when Niko gave the candies to the man she placed her hands on Niko's shoulder and peeked her head out from behind Niko (She was behind Niko this hole time).
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Zuko would raise an eyebrow but he'll will not deny the offer so instead he took the candies before turning away. Zuko didnt want to eat this he rather be with his uncle drinking tea and be served some meat with spicy seasoning. Hearing hunny-sempai giggle he'll glare playfully before chuckling himself
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Takashi would nod his head greeting Zuzu, Niko and Reglen. As we all arrived and got caked I decided to get a whole regular sized cake for myself and another for the host club. "What flavor?" The employee asked. I quickly answered with "One Strawberry and the other Chocolate!!" I giggled. Making it soon arrive in a neat box I smiled as Takashi held it for me knowing if I held it I would drop it. "You guys want any cake??" I asked happily that I finally got more cake.
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Reglen still stood behind Niko, jumping from one foot to the other. She rely wanted cake. She herd Hunny ask and she happily pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose, she raised her and and smiled vary cutely "Can i have carrot cake?" She asked polity
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:10 pm

I smiled as I nodded my head. "Carrot cake, please!" I shouted at the employee. "Mitsukuni!... She probably only needs a slice only... You're the only one who can eat a whole cake..." Takashi reasoned in thought. I looked down at him then at Reglen. "is that true??" I asked as though it was new to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next