AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:34 pm

"But since your own dad hurts you wouldn't there be a possibility that he might end up hurting her too??" Mori asked in his monotoned voice while Hunny agreed with him. I nodded, "There is that possibility, also other possibilities that do come to mind." I let out thinking about it as we finally arrived to the cafeteria hunny and mori buying our foods already as me and Hana sat at a table to save seats for them. "Well i'll most likely be there to whitness it and if there is a chance that he might injur someone, I'll be there to hold him back or take him down if he gets too out of control" I informed with certainty but was ready for anything to happen if he was going to attack. "I'm sure if we had Kyouya's help then we would find her." Hunny mentioned with glee as he sat down next to me placing our food in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Even if my dad got angry...I wanted to see my mom again "Where can we find this kyoya guy?" I asked persistantly "I Have to see her...he has to see her again."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:01 pm

(hello tenten?)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:25 am

( Hah, sorry ^_^; I've been working on this big essay that i just turned in today xPP haha xDD since it's already night over here I'll reply tomorrow =33 )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:41 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:26 pm

( sorry again!! Been busy with life PLUS got over a really bad stomach flu!! T^T eehh it was horrible!! XPP OH so here's my reply!! )

"I'll text him right now." I took out my phone and quickly texted him within a few seconds I had typed a whple paragraph explaining the situation and what I wanted him to do. After sending it to him he replied soon aftrr with a simple 'Okay, I'll be there in a couple minutes.' I nodded my head sending him a thanks and closed my phone. "Kyouya said he's on his way here." I let out with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:31 am

I smiled happily finally after eight long year i would get to see my mom "But what do i say too her...its been so long and i dont remember her very well....to be honest im kinda nervous." i said
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:24 pm

"Well... Probably whatever you want to say to her but couldn't... No matter whether it's bad or good... It's best to say all of them to get them out of your system..." I let out as though I were speaking from experience... Although I haven't actually experienced it, per say. "Trust me, you're lucky enough to even see you're parents... Well... Getting the chance to!" I smiled towards Hana and felt a small hand in my hand. Lookinv down I saw Hunny-sempai gripping my hand for comfort and I smiled down at him. Shaking my head to get rid of those thoughts and memories.

Soon a tall man in Ouran school uniform with blacl hair and glasses that shined in the lights cam through the door. "Tenten-kun, it seems we've got a lead on Hana-san's Mother... It appears she's in Kyoto." He let out shutting his phone implying that he was talking to someone over the phone on the way here. "Already?!" Hunny-sempai let out surprised as he hopped on Mori-sempai's shlulder. "Well it's kind of hard ti miss the biggest company in Kyoto!" Kyouya explained. "Huh?" Hunny let out in confusion. Kyouya sighed slightly the fact he had the trouble to explain even more detailed. "I mean, the owner of the company's wife... Is Hana's mother." Hunny let out a surprised gasp.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 pm

I let out a small gasp "My mom...remarried?" I asked. I guess she really has moved on and forgot about me. I was trying so hard not to cry "i guess im going to kyoto...since i doubt she would come and see me without being forced too..." i just have to see her again, tell her about the last 8 years of my life and just hope for the best...

(we gotta get tamaki on here lol)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Tenten smiled at the thought of Hana's Mother being alive and well. Well enough to be remarried to a man of such high ranks. Looking over at Hana seeing that she was sad made Tenten sad as well. Thinking of reasons like, she felt left behind or felt forgotton or even... lonely thinking that her own mother had left and looked as though living her life happily... without her.

( why not i RP for him just for now x33 heehee x33 )

"Do not fret my little flower!" A loud overpowering voice echoed throughout the room. Suddenly the background changed from it being the cafertieria tp full of flowers and bubbles giving off a sweet loving aura. As everyone, except Kyouya, looked around for the voice Tamaki appeared with a simple waiter attire. "She might not have married him out of love! maybe it out of money!" Tamaki reasoned as he knealed before Hana. Then out of no where Haruhi comes out bonking him in the head. "Do you even realize what you're saying, Tamaki-sempai?!" She let out as though scolding a child. Tenten smiled with a sweatdrop the side of her head at the sight of 'the' Tamaki-sempai getting scolded. "Or maybe she has fallen in love!" Haruhi reasoned. "And don't even think about her forgeting you, Hana! There is no evidence on her not forgeting you!" Tenten placed her hand upon Hana's shoulder trying to cheer her up by looking at the possibility. "Yeah!! you never know!! maybe she's been thinking about you this whole time!" Hunny supported Tenten with the thought while Tenten smiled nodding my head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:09 pm

When the boy known as Tamaki knelt beside me I blushed "Yeah you guys are right! I should always think positive...my mom will be happy to see me after so long." I said joyfully "But how will I get to kyoto to see her?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Tenten smiled and chuckled. "Now, Hana... do you even realize who you're classmates are?" "Tenten-chan is right! We, my dear, are the rich and beautiful!" Tamaki let out flailing his arms dramaticly as flower petals flew from the background that is... until Haruhi came in again and bonked him in the head once again. "Of course, we're gunna take you there we have a bunch of money and a even more time." "Yeah, let's go to Kyoto! It'll be-" "a bunch of fun!" Hikaru and Koaru came out of no where, informing Hana as they both finished their sentence in unision body movements. Kyouya stayed silent in agreement along with Mori as well. Tenten smiled as she looked at Hunny seeing that he was again on her back without notice, although it wasn't as though it was the first time, so she was use to it.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:49 pm

"If you all will allow it, I would like to pitch in on this matter, also."

I grinned the grin that some said never disappeared from my face - The all knowing, feral grin. I strolled a bit closer to the crowd of people, my shoes tapping softly on the ground. Instead of wearing my normal attire, I was dressed in a white collared shirt with a black suit vest. I had on a checkerboard tie, white dress pants, black shoes, white gloves, and my signature top hat. Attached to my suit vest was a trinket that symbolized my job as an exorcist, though, from what I have observed, these people did not know anything about exorcists and whatnot so I would not have to worry about questions. They would most likely merely think it was a simple trinket.

I stopped swiftly when I had felt comfortable in the amount of personal space I had. I bowed,
"Pleased to meet you. I am Johann Faust V."

(...Not knowing what to put = bad post. Sorry! But at least I posted, Tenten. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:58 pm

( haha yeess and i am glad you finally joined!! XDD haha xDD )

"Welcome Mister Faust, to our amazing, beautiful, and time consuming host club!" Tamaki let out once again opening his arms as though welcoming a new customer to their laod of loving customers. "Man, what's with the-" "Top hat?" Hikaru and Koaru asked while Hikaru leaned his elbow on Kaoru's shoulder. Tenten looked up at him as Hunny leaned over her shoulder, still on her back while she took a closer look at his face with Hunny. "Do... I know you?" Tenten asked in curiousity soon remembering that she had met him with Hunny before. They had all met in a sweet store filled with candies of all sorts and even cake.

( heehee why not??!! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:25 pm

"Welcome Mister Faust, to our amazing, beautiful, and time consuming host club!"

"Thank-you!~" My grin did not fade, at all. If anything, it widened. This place was... interesting, to say the least.

"Man, what's with the-" "Top hat?"

I blinked. That was a... different way to ask a question. The two must have been twins, it obvious by their identical characteristics. "This?" I pointed to the said hat, "Oh, nothing really... just a hat that is quite precious to me. You see, it's 'special'." I wasn't lying, but I worded the sentence to whereas they would probably think it was passed down or something of that sort.

My eyes laid upon two people: A girl and small boy. I immediately recognized them: I had met them at a candy store not too long ago! I took a step back when they approached my face a little too close, though.

"Do... I know you?"

"I believe so! We met at that candy store not too long ago, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:30 am

"What a coincidence! i have a top hat myself!" Tamaki suddenly trnasformed in his top hat outfit.

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 Tamaki_Senpai_by_GaWd3Ss

( waahhh!!~ that is bigger than i thought it would be!! O_O Miharu: THAT'S what she said! [ HAD to!! XDD haha xDD ] )

Kyouya sighed as he pushed up his glasses as it shone in the light remembering how much money and trouble it was to get that hat. Tenten smiled at the memory where they first met Faust-kun. "OH YEAH!! how could I forget that top hat!" Tenten let out in rememberance with her usual sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:43 am

(.....Anyways....... xD)

"What a coincidence! I have a top hat myself!"

"Interesting!~ I'm glad I'm not alone!" I exclaimed with my index finger pointed in the air.

"OH YEAH!! how could I forget that top hat!"

I chuckled and pulled the brim of my hat down so it shadowed my eyes. "May I ask all of your names?" I looked from one person to the other, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 am

"Ah yes! Don't I look amazing in this hat?!" Tamaki exclaimed as he then started posing randomly with pretty colors in the bacground. Although skooting back you'd see Hikaru and Kaoru shrugging their shoulders. "See, Haruhi! The King is-" "complately full of himself." Hikaru and Kaoru let out talking to Haruhi. "That isn't something new..." Haruhi let out in a un-emotional tone.

"I'm Tenten!" Tenten introduced herself as she bowed her head. "And I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but every calls me Hunny-sempai." Hunny let out with his usually cute child-like smile and the same floating pink flowers.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:01 am

I bowed shyly at this new comer "Im Hana Marlina I-its nice to meet you." I began thinking about my mom and how id finally get to see her again and she would be able to see her little Marly-chan. I smiled at the mere thought
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:25 pm

I sweat dropped at the sudden background change. And people thought I was crazy...

"I'm Tenten!" "And I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but every calls me Hunny-sempai."

"It's a pleasure to meet you both once again."

My attention switched over to the shy young girl. I nodded my head in respect towards here, "A pleasure to meet you, also." I looked from Hana, to Hunny, then back to Tenten. "So, just what is the situation here? If you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 pm

"Oh um well my mom left me and my dad eight years ago and kyoya was able to find her. After so long I'll get to see her again." i said moving my hair showing my recent bruise which i had for gotten about.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:36 pm

"The pleasure is all ours." Tenten said smiling as she bowed her head respectfully. "Do you want some cake, Fifth-chan?" Hunny asked motioning towards the table full of cake. Mori-sempai was there guarding the cake making sure no one was going to eat it. "Well we're going to Kyoto to find Hana-chan's mother... so we should take some Cake for to-go!!" Tenten exclaimed happily excited to eat some cake.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:27 am

"Oh um well my mom left me and my dad eight years ago and kyoya was able to find her. After so long I'll get to see her again."

"What an excellent turn of events! The earlier is rather unpleasant, but the later seems to be turning out for the better." Seems to be turning out better. Not everything is always how it seems, or more so, that's how the saying goes.

"Do you want some cake, Fifth-chan?"

"Sure!~ Cake sounds fantastic! Thank-you for offering!"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:48 am

"Well, you know Tennie we could-""Go over to Kyoto after eating your cake." "It's not like she's leaving anywhere anyways." Hikaru and Kaoru let out in a 'just-letting-you-know' tone shrugging their shoulders. I nodded my head as I quickly sat down next to Hunny who has been eating already, this whole time. "Why not sit next to me, Faust-kun?" I let out patting the fancy seat next to the one I was currently sitting on. As soon as I did so I started eating at pieces of cake with my own happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:39 am

I decided to go ahead and eat a piece of cake...i sat down at the table and looked at the many different cakes not knowing which one to pick. I grabbed a slice of chocolate cake and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next