AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara

Gaara

Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun) Empty
PostSubject: Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun)   Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 pm

"Rin…." He sighed and she turned to him, smiling sweetly at him she stepped into his arms. She lifted her chin and closed her eyes and he smiled at the innocence she exuded with the action, Rin was innocent but she was not afraid. In actuality, she embraced the physical aspects of their new relationship without shying away from him. He lowered his lips to hers and gripped her upper arms, pressing her smaller body against his much firmer and taller body. She felt like so small against him, her petite body sending waves of pleasure through him.

His lips moved over the softness of hers, his tongue slacking out to lick the delicate lips. She broke his hold to twine slender arms around his neck, the warmth of his body a welcomed feeling she had longed for since his embraced her at the Church. Rin moaned low in her throat, her body coming alive with his touch. He pulled away and she groaned in protest and cast worried eyes up at him. "Let's take a bath Rin…" he suggested and cupped her cheek before dropping a quick kiss to her forehead then he spun her around and opened the button at the nape of her neck, and the ones at her hips to her buttocks. She trembled as she felt his fingers brush against the skin of her back.

Rin leaned into his body and felt his hands move to her shoulders to push the dress from her shoulders, exposing her semi-nude body. She stood before him in lacy white underwear and stockings that came mid-thigh to be held together by lacy white garters, and seductive blue heels. He clenched his jaw, his erection rising prominently in his pants. She turned, beautiful and proud in her nude state as she stood before him; her hair surrounding her naked shoulder was quite a vision. Sesshomaru looked down upon her body, appreciating the full pink tipped pale breasts and smirking as her nipples hardened beneath his gaze. She bit her lip, glad that she felt so very liberated after having tasted champagne for the first time. She reached towards her husband, slowly removing his bow tie, her light brown eyes never leaving his golden orbs.

He watched his bitch as she removed his jacket, unbuttoning his shirt in a slow process which only served to hasten the quickening of their breaths and to intensify their passions. Sesshomaru stilled her hands and moved to the club's Jacuzzi. She sigh and followed her one and only pimp, watching him as he stripped himself of his shirt, shoes, socks and unbuckled his belt. She visibly trembled as he dropped his pants and then his undershorts, exposing his massive length of his erection. Rin gasped, shock evident on her face and he smirked as he saw fear creep into her face…he pulled her into his arms and into his kiss, his thick, nine inch erection pressing into her stomach, kicking of her own heels. But before this hot sexy sex could of began a lil green frog monster bursted in the room "Lord-se-..." He began to say before his lil wide eyes began to pop out more than ever! Growling sesshomaru began to gather his clothes only to have a poor nudeless Rin huff before she'll just enter the jacuzzi by herself "JAKEN LEAVE!!" Sesshomaru snarled only to have the monster jump up startled and quickly run out into the Club allowing the high rising bass of the music beat on the walls and flashing lights enter the V.I.P Room. Growling to himself he'll turn to Rin and look at all the strippers in the V.I.P Room dance on the poles for men's entertainment or began stripping. The room already smelt like Sex in the air, and he loved the smell. 6 strippers ran over to him and began to grow hungry for his erect dick. Grasping it and wanting it they'll either rub their huge boobs on it and began to boob fuck or they'll wet their panties.. Sesshomaru left rin and walked to the huge couch near a pit of pillows sitting in the middle the strippers began to striptease and tried to slip off his remaining clothing. All he wanted was a sexy ass stripper girlfriend he could fuck each day and night. (any1 want to rp my girlfriend? lol also rin is older just to say)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun)   Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:21 am

The lights to the club attracted me in the town of Cacery Vale. I was drawn to the loud music and colorful flashing lights from the sign. My body told me it would be fun, but my mind told me to be cautious. I was new to this world, I could be getting myself into a mess. Living 2 thousand years ago meant I wasn't accustom to these hipsters and swingers. I didn't know what a strip club was, I was only attracted by my curiosity. In my time, our warriors puraded around half naked and sometimes our woman topless, this wasn't anything grotesque to my tastes being inside. The dancers were dancing, the people were having fun, it all looked normal.

The erotic moves didn't phase me, I figured it was just normal in this century. I felt obliged to try for myself so I wouldnt be left out or the center of attention, the idea of being made fun of for not knowing what they were doing would be embarrassing, I'd be the laughing stock. Blending in was my priority, I just needed a man to help me fit in so I wouldn't feel so awkward. My eyes looked around, trying to find a suitable target, or just wait for a man to find me instead.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun)   Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 am

I had arrived much earlier so I've found new people to conversate with. Although currently I was near the middle of the dance floor ( Is there a dance floor in here?? ...Well NOW there is!! XDD haha xDD ) along with a stranger I had met earlier. He seemed nice. Wanting to just have fun and go with it, we danced together. His hands on my waist, palms on the thick belt that strapped my shorts. His thumbs grazing my lower stomach because my faded green shirt was small enough to see my lower abs and belly button. Not that I had full on abs but they were toned enough to see muscle in there. With him dancing right against my back he grinded against me, although ever now and then I would tease him and grind him grazing his crotch with my butt ever so lightly ( Haha whaat?! XDD haha xDD ).

( OUTFIT!!! X33 )

Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun) 109491

"Are you sure this is a no sex relationship?" His breath brushed against my ear as he towered over me, a smirk was even heard in his voice. I smiled turning around my arms loosely around his waist slowly moving up to be wrapped around his neck, "Yes, it might not seem like it but I don't trust you just yet to be able to do that." I responded honestly leaning upwards to purposely brush my breath against his ear, just has he had done with me. He was slightly dumbfounded along with a small painful look on his face. "You don't trust me?" He asked a hint of a pout on his face. "Well, we just met today so not at the moment. Maybe in the future I might let you." I smirked as his smiled was revived. "... Although I don't really think your girlfriend would like that..." My smirk widened as I pulled out his phone that was in his pocket, showing a message with an ID name: Babe <3 asking where he was. I smiled knowing that he was just having fun but I don't approve cheating. "You have to go. Your girlfriend's looking for you... You shouldn't keep a girl waiting. Be disrespectful, it would." I let out pushing him towards the exit a friendly smile as I tossed his phone to him. "What about you? It would also be disrespectful for me to leave you alone." He let out taking a step towards me. I smiled at him being a gentlman, kinda of reminded me of Mephisto; who was even more of a gentlman. "I'm a social butterfly, I think I'll manage." shooing him off. Finally he left leaving me to mingle with others and so I did.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun)   Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:52 pm

(lmfao tenten nice)

Sesshomaru sat there just wanting to leave but at the same time he couldn't. He rather be loved by girls then none at all then again he was just acting like a dog.. Wanting the bitches come begging for him

(sorry its short guys I got homework)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun)   Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 pm

( Heehee thanks X33 I was Improvizing x33 haha xDD )

As I eyed the people around me searching for someone who peaked my interest I walked up to the bar ( There's a bar now xDD haha xDD ) ordering a martini for my liking. While waiting for my order to be made I leaned back on the bar table and eyed around me as I flashed back to where I over heard Ren's ( yeah I'll call him Ren XPP haha xDD ) group of friends who talked about how he had a girlfriend. Good thing that his girlfriend texted him in the perfect time. Honestly I was originally going to look for the girlfriend's name in his cell phone, pretty sure that the phone ID would be different from the others some how. Also thought about how I kinda lied about how I don't have sex with strangers I don't know... I have done it before and most likely will do it again but the thought of him already having a girlfriend would have bothered me intensely. As I said before... I don't participate in cheating. Sighing as the bartender came my order in hand. "Here you go Miss." He let out with a nod and a small smile. I immitated his motion as I grabbed my drink and looked towards the crowds of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun)   Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Electric Pussy cat swingers: Strip club (RATED M Any one can join if you wanna have fun)
Page 1 of 1