AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Bec

Bec

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:28 pm

(Should we start a new rp? Or would you like me to enter the rp? You would just need to fill me in so I can start.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:52 pm

( Which ever I don't reeally mind >3> haha xDD Although it would be lovely for you to join this one with me =DD )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:49 pm

(yes tenten i will take some other characters)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:38 pm

( Which characters are you willing to take?? )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:41 am

(um let's see.....how about haruhi and...OOO HUNNY ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:26 pm

( Yeah sure although Hunny isn't really in here at the moment. Can you RP as Hikaru and Kaoru?? along with Haruhi?? and I'll just RP as Tamaki, Kyouya, Ai, and your Mom, knowing that you still want me to RP as her most likely. )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 am

(uh yeah of course but im not quite sure how good I will do but I shall try my best *salutes* )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:45 pm

( I mean you can bring Hunny in here if you want but you'll have to take responsibility until you have him leave. As long as you properly RP as them then I'll be okay. Sorry If I'm sounding mean but I just had to get this out of the way before I explode XPP haha xDD I'll reply later cuz I'm curerntly busy at the moment >3> one word... chores... >3> freaking AYE!!! >3< )
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:35 am

(Who am I rp'ing as?)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:41 pm

( OH... well if you don't mind Tamaki? And your own character if you want =33 )
Back to top Go down
LexiPenney

LexiPenney

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Wait...does that mean that the O.H.S.H.C roleplay is over Question
If not can I please RP?? Question Question Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ito

Ito

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:38 pm

M-May I R-Rp? Question
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:32 am

(of course you guys can join ^^)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:15 pm

(Feel free to join! :3 who would like to start? Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Alex Whintermen

Alex Whintermen

PostSubject: Greetings...   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:21 pm

{ If possible...or if the spot is open...May I rp as Kyoya...
Oh....and hello. }
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:34 am

(God it has been forever since i got on here lol XD and sure we dont have a kyoya yet)
Back to top Go down
Alex Whintermen

Alex Whintermen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:52 pm

{alright Ill be taking over for him then..x3 If you dont mind}}

His footsteps sounded off down the hallways, all of the beautiful girls draped in yellow attire swooning or pointing him out of the crowd. "Kyoya Sama!" "Good Morning!" They would shout out, waving their hands around like insane people that belonged in an mental home. He sighed lightly, brushing his bangs from his eyes as he gave them a soft smirk. They went wild.
They ate it up. Like feverish hounds without food. He simply pushed open the door to the music room, letting himself inside. The women went wild. Didn't they ever have a
social life? Just live in here all day and all night, practically. That is what he thought, sighing once again as he pulled up a chair and simply opened his laptop with a
clicking noise, his fingers soon tapping upon the keys. His eyes following the courser as he casually rested his cheek against the side of his hand.
His elbow propped up upon the table. The other hosts rushing around, dropping things, or shouting. Laughing or honey, crying.
Hm...He tapped again. Another forty yen, three hundred yen. Where did all these prices keep coming from?
You think with all the money they made, they would be making some sort of profit, but no.
He sighed, his brow furrowing as he tip-tapped the keys on the keyboard.
His life was getting to be a bit dull, doing this all day.
Keeping count, and keeping things in order.
One of these days, he would quit.
Then they would do it
themselves one
day.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:05 pm

((Can I jump in as an OC of mine Mako Suoh? She's Tamaki's little sister...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19