AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:39 pm

(i didnt do it my friend looked up a comic with badwords in it and got us banned btw that big pic is hana XD i didnt think it would be so big i can make it smaller if need be)

"So does that mean...that I'm in love?" I asked shyly and noticed that everyone was staring at me. "Please dont stare at me..." i mumbled
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:52 pm

"I wouldn't say 'Love' per say... since we've all met just recently." Kyouya informed sounding like a mother. Which I, the write, highly agree to, cuz there is no such thing as love at first sight... well I personally think so. Anyways Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other then nodded their heads in agreement. "That is true." "Kyouya does have a point there."

( you mean you looked up a comic with bad words in the library??! )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:02 pm

"I found you Faust-kun!"

My tail wagged when she hugged me. I believe I just found a new way to pick up the ladies!~ Wink I should have known that they would be weak against my canine form... I mean, who could turn down an innocent dog? "That you have. Congratulations on doing so!~" I yipped, "That also means you have won the wager... and because I am not one to break promises, I shall serve you for the next three weeks."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:18 pm

( Haha xDD a new way ti pick up the ladies?! haha xDD LOVE IT!! haha xDD )

I giggled at that wagging tail as played with the fluffy fur. "Thank you!~" I thanked as I smiled again. Oh yeeaahh... he's serving my for three weeks... what to do?... I have no idea! Although I'll try and figure that out...
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:57 pm

( Wink xD)

I lightly barked in return to her thanks. Shortly after, however, my nose twitched once again. Rain was approaching. The last thing I wanted was to get my fur, or even clothes, soaked! "I believe we should be heading to cover soon, for rainfall is coming." I gestured up to the sky with my paw and looked at her, awaiting for her input.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:46 pm

( Honestly this has happend to me!! XDD Haha XDD )

I then smelt the distinct scent of a soon-to-be rain in the air. I nodded my head in agreement. "No doubt! Don't want to get wet." I smiled. "Don't want to pay the damages if something were to happen to this maid outfit." I informed eyeing my redicuous outfit.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:11 pm

"Don't want to pay the damages if something were to happen to this maid outfit."

"But of course." I walked on ahead of the girl, transforming back into my usual self with a pink puff of smoke and stars!~ I turned to her, smiling before gesturing her to follow.
While we walked, the sky became even more so clouded. I sighed, we may not make it back to the building before the rain comes. No matter, I had my trusty umbrella with me... somewhere stuffed inside of my hat... and I would, of course, lend it to Tenten. As for me, I suppose it didn't matter much if my clothes got wet or not... didn't take much for me to repair them, after all. Half of the time, I was just too lazy to do so though. :p
As if on cue, a raindrop fell from the sky, followed by several others. I took my hat off and reached inside of it once again, pulling out my signature umbrella. I held it over Tenten’s head, slowing my pace to match hers.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:26 pm

( aww aren't chu a gentleman!! X33 haha xDD )

As we both started walking towards the building but suddenly the rain started pouring slowly and before I knew it, Faust-kun had held out an umbrella holding over me. Feeling bad I grabbed it from his hand and held it above him AND me as well. "You may serve under me for three weeks but that doesn't mean that I'm going to treat you so." I let out holding the umbrella above us with a smile as we continued to walk towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:56 pm

(The most handsome of gentleman, yes! ^.~ xD)

"You may serve under me for three weeks but that doesn't mean that I'm going to treat you so."

I looked at the girl, blankly. Once again, I was confused by a human. Never had one denied their winning of my wager... Oh dear, I feel another headache coming on. -.-
I looked away and shook my head, organizing my thoughts and whatnot again.
"I suppose I can not tell you how to treat me.... so, if that's really what you would like, so be it." I flashed another smile towards her. By this time, we had reached the door that led to the building we had previously been residing in. I opened the door for her; it was pure instinct to do so.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:33 pm

I smiled at the victory I had won and soon enough we finally arrived at the building. Being the gentleman he is he opened the door and this time i accepted this and walked in with a giggle since no one has really opened a door for me. "Why, thank you!~" I let out as I waslked in the building. Entering I brushed my skirt of any dirt as I waited for him to enter the building as well.

( haha why of course~~!! haha ;9 haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:03 pm

"You are quite welcome." I followed her into the building and shut the door behind me. I glanced around, taking in the surroundings. They were hazily familiar... ah, that's right, I had come this way when I made my first appearance! If I remember correctly, the room we were previously in was... this way! I turned right down a hallway; the door leading into the room was somewhere down this hall... but I couldn't entirely remember which one it was. "Err... which door was it, again?" I wasn't used to remembering what door led where. I had a key that took care of all that back at my academy!~
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Looking up at him, I watched him try and remember where we were previously at... that is until we arrived at the multiple doors. Hearing him ask for my assistance I smiled as I walked past him, towards the correct door. Opening the door for him like he did for me, "After you, kind sir." I let out as I bowed holding open the door... I couldn't help my giggle at the fact I was doing this, cuz it was soooo unlike me.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:07 am

When she walked over to the door and opened it, telling me to go in first, I looked from her to the door, then back to her. I raised an eyebrow, she was serious? After several seconds, I gave an unsure shrug and walked in. "Thank-you, mademoiselle." I smiled again.
Most were still, as expected, surrounding Hana. However, the attention seemed to be focused on her and the human known as 'Tamaki'. I crossed my arms, not quite that interested in what was going on. I needed to be heading back to my academy soon - things always got hectic there when I wasn't around, it seemed like. But then again, I did make things even more so hectic than they usually are, so... I suppose it couldn't be that bad. I just didn't like it when I wasn't the cause of all of the chaos. :p
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:22 am

Smiling as I waited for him to enter... after doing so I entered afterwards and saw, as well, that everyone's attention was on Hana-chan and Tamaki. Just a simple glance at Hana-chan's blushed face and Hikaru and Kaoru's smirking mouths, I understood what was going on. Sooo... something interesting happened while I was gone... "Might as well enjoy the rest while we can..." I mumbled out loud to myself, a smile-like smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:42 am

I lazily glanced over at the crowd and the other two, barely taking in any detail. I was merely looking at them for something to do. I didn’t have to squint to know what was going on. It was obvious, the crowd was quiet and their attention was solely focused on the two. That itself explained much.
I looked back at Tenten. She already knew, too, what events had happened while we were away - the expression on her face said it all. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a watch. I flipped it open and took a quick glance at the time before placing it back into my pocket. It was afternoon, so I still had some time to stick around here. The question was, what would I do in that time...?
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:49 am

Since nothing much was happening I immediately thought, and maybe even mumbled out, "I'm boorreedd..."

( sorry short but Tenten is tired >3> )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:02 pm

I sat and tried my best to entertain the boys by answeing there questions "How did you get those marks on you?" asked one guy making me fall silent "I uh...i fall down alot im rather clutzy..." i lied

(i am at a loss of words XD)
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:15 pm

"I'm boorreedd..."

"You're not the only one..." I muttered while looking around for something to do. This school was borrrrrriiiinnggg...~ I pouted, a fang poking out.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:40 pm

"Oi, what do you think you're doing acting so close to our Tenten?!" One brave male let out glaring up at Faust-kun his fan headband proudly in his forhead and a bunch of supporting Tenten fans behind him. My eyebrow rose at what he said... 'our' Tenten??... Since when was I owned by anyone?! I am bout to beat his ass- I mean butt if he says anything else about being claimed by anyone!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm

I looked at the human who spoke out, a sigh escaping my lips. I was in no mood for an argument nor a fight. I did not feel like getting my hands dirty at the moment, especially with a mere ignorant human such as him. Or rather, them, for others joined in the dispute he held against me. Such ignorance would lead to downfall. "Acting? I'm not acting. Acting is fake, and I assure you, my relationship with this beautiful woman is far from fake." Word games would always be one of my top favorite games!~
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:12 am

The group looked at each other in worry at what he ment when Faust-kun said the word "relationship" while I blushed at the words 'beautiful woman' Faust-kun has spoken."You're probably just playing with her feelings!" One of the group let out not knowing who it was. "Yeah besides, we saw her first!!" Another shouted... Alright that's it!! "Um, yeah, hi!" I interrupted with a slughtly annoyed tone. " I don't really care if you continue this Fan club after thus but first of all: I am not someone's... Object! Nor will I ever be! I am human and will forever belong to no one!!" I let out holding up my forefinger as though giving a lecture. I felt slightly rediculous with the fact I was still in this maid outfit... Whatever! "And second... What I do with Faust-kun is none of your guyz' businesses..." I said not really think what I said until a couple minutes after it came out of my mouth... Blushing I turned abruptly away from them and faced the wall out of embarrasment.

( do you want me to have them play mean so you can fight them?? =33 beat em up with your fabulous skillz!! XDD haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 am

"You're probably just playing with her feelings!"

Well, he was right... to an extant. Saw her first? These people acted like she was some prize! They were considered gentlemen? Pitiful, they were. I looked over at Tenten as she spoke up for herself, a glint of confidence in her eyes. What she said was true, and I gave her respect for speaking with such belief. I chuckled at her reaction to what she had said lastly. "See? She even spoke for herself. Now you all know that I am not a liar. So, shall we go for a cup of tea and put all of this behind us?"

(Sure... if ya don't mind! Lol, yush, fabulous skills. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:41 am

Out of simplly anger and jealousy over flowing in their bodies they all started lunging fists st him aimlessly as they shouted in anger. Hearing them I quickly turned only fast enough to only let out Fsust-kun's name in worry.

( sorry me is kinda tired >3> that's why it's short xPP )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:11 am

I blinked, a question mark appearing over my head. A human decided to throw their fist at me. I took a swift step back, their swing barely brushing my nose. I then registered in my mind what they were trying to do. "Oh, I see! You are trying to hit me!" I folded my hands behind my back, smiling, dodging the oncoming hits. I would not strike back, for a gentleman does not do so. "No wonder why I couldn’t figure out what you were trying to do before... your punches are sloppy! From where I come from, a child can pack a better punch!" I wasn’t lying. In Gehenna, a demon child learned combat almost immediately.
I was beginning to grow bored. Really, this was very sloppy work, even for a human. Or maybe I am just overestimating other humans. Nevertheless, I was, like I had stated, becoming bored. Time to end this, yes? Unless, of course, a human still decided to pick a fight with me. Then I would give them what they deserved. My back came in contact with a wall as I stepped back to dodge another punch. I gave a shrug before disappearing from spot.

"Face the facts, you can not defeat a fabulous devil like myself."

I grinned, fangs bared viciously. I had decided to appear somewhere behind the pack of humans, sitting atop of a book shelf, legs crossed.

(There ya go Tenten, I used the word fabulous. XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:08 pm

As Faust-kun simply dodged every hit I could tell the fan club were lame at hitting and aiming... WTFreak?! Sloppy is right!! Eyeing Faust-kun, he suddenly did one of his magic tricks and disappeared. Hearing the word fabulous from his mouth made me giggle as he appeared on the book shelf. The guys were angered but as soon as he disappeared they started lookung around the room franticly until they found him on the book shelf and soon started freaking out.

( heehee yaaayz!!! haha LOVED IT!! Feeling spdcial!! XDD haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next