AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:39 pm

we both looked at each other sticking our tongue out when haruhi told us to leave him alone.
Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 Hikaru11

"Cake?.." i said as we both looked at Hunny "Well....i suppose so.." Hikaru said with a thinking pose as i just gaze at him. I then happily take some cake and share it with my twin "Ohf..hehy..koaoyah" I greeted kyoya with my mouth full.

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 Hitach10
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:45 pm

"Chew with your mouth closed, please," I sigh closing my pinnapple laptop. "And no thank you Hunny."
(Haha! I'm writing Ouran Fan Fiction right now! Originally the story I'm working on started out TamaHaru, but I started writing in KyoHaru, and I'm very attached to the pairing!!! Ack! What do I do???)
"Has anyone seen Tamaki? He needs to try on tomorrows cosplay," I state, pushing my glasses up, an amused smile playing at my lips.Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 Search%3Fq%3Dkyoya%2Bootori%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D843%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=140&page=3&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:53&tx=84&ty=65
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi! I'm Niko, I'm new here. I LOVE ohshc, can I rp too? I don't think you're missing any characters, though...
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Okay, how do I put up a picture? It's bugging the crap out of me. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Mitsukuni Haninozuka

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:01 am

I looked at Kyoya. "OH, Tama-chan? he's over there!" I pointed towards the dark corner where Tama-chan was crouched down upset that Haru-chan was mad at him.

( hope you don't mind i kinda RPed you Tama-chan ^^; )

( OH and to Niko put a pic as your Avatar you click that bar at the top that says Profile and then you know where it says your Character info? and then that grey font that says Information you click on the Avatar button next to Signature =33 then you can put a pic =33 hope that helps =33 OH Niko!! you boy or girl?? sorry can't really tell since there have been both girl and boy characters nemed Niko ^^; sorry ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 pm

YAY thank you Honey-senpai! And for the record, I'm a girl. Very Happy AND I LOVE IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:50 pm

I looked around the huge room. My short hair swished around my face as I turned this way and that. I spied a shorter blonde and a tall dark-haired boy sitting with two bright oranges whom I knew immediately to be tricksters. I debated whether or not to just walk away. Then I saw what the shorter boy was eating. "Hello. I'm new at the school and I was wondering... well, I don't know anyone yet so I thought I might introduce myself. I'm Niko Sohma, nice to meet you. Apparently, you like cake even more than I do! I never thought I'd see the day! May I sit with you?" I smiled warmly and eyed the large piece of lime cake resting in the open box. I couldn't help it, I was hungry! It looked SO good. Those twin tricksters had something on their minds, I knew it. I had enough experience with my own sister not to know. One of them opened his mouth and before he could say anything I interrupted him. "You're Hikaru and you're Kaoru, now leave me at peace with that yummy looking cake."

Last edited by Niko Sohma on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 am

(Okay, this is just so I get a handle on how this chat works. Just random typing, I guess. See, last chat I was on was script style so I may talk a little weird for a while, but I think I've got it now! Peace and Love to the whole wide world!) I love you
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Laughs as he see’s Tamaki in the corner probably growing mushrooms or something until a girl walks in to sit right next to honey-senpai. “Hi y-,” Hikaru was about to introduce himself but to their surprise she knew them apart.
Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 Hc3-tw10

He stared at her for awhile next to his twin, “So where are you from?,” Hikaru broke the silence by asking her that question now that she seems to be a very interesting person.
Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 Kaoru_10
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:17 pm

"Well, I'd rather keep any of my personal information AWAY from you two. But... I'll just say that I live around here somewhere. You don't need specifics." I glanced at them warily. Suddenly I had a flash. Their smiles reminded me strongly of my sister when she was deep in thought about some random question like "Why are we here?" and "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?". Strange. Well, if they're like my sister, I thought, best thing to do is ask. "What exactly are you thinking right now? I can tell something's on your minds."
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:07 pm

(Okay, quick question. Why aren't any of you guys online during the day? I'm on from one to four, usually. It makes me sad Sad to not be able to talk you people unless I wait like a WHOLE DAY. It's more fun if it's spontaneous, ya know? Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Mitsukuni Haninozuka

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 pm

( Oh i was gunna say you could be Renge ^^ well if you wanted but i see you put yourself in here =33 and thats fine too!! =33 and it's no problem!!! =33 )

I heard a girls voice and saw an unfamiliar face as she sat down next to me. "Hi Niko-chan! I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but everyone calls me Hunny-sempai!" I introduced myself with a smile and those imaginary pink flowers surrounding my face. "and this is Takashi Morinozuka, everyone calls him Mori-sempai." I introduced Takashi. "...Hi..." Takashi greeted her with his face still unchanged, like usual. I noticed that she was eyeing the cake and smile. "Niko-chan! you want cake?" I offered smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:13 am

"You have no idea how happy you just made me, Hunny-senpai!" I brushed away a pink bubble-thing that had floated a little too close for comfort. Then I grinned and snatched up the box. I began devouring the frosted masterpieces as if my life depended on it. "These are DELICIOUS!" I said through the fluffy treat. "Thanks!" All of a sudden giggles and whispers erupted around the table, which now felt like an island. I looked up to see a crowd of yellow uniforms, ruffles, and stupid, stupid moe. "Ugh, when does this day end?" I complained under my breath. Everywhere I go, it's all these stupid girls in one place or another, I thought. They're not following ME, or anything, but what's all the fuss about, anyway? And who exactly were these "Host Club" people they keep going on and on and ON about? I was going to have to check these people out. If I heard correctly, they were an after school program. Good as anything else I have to do today, I mulled. I'll just take a little peek, that's it, yeah, just a minute or two. Yeah. *UNREALISTIC AS HECK*

(YAY HOST CLUB!!! This may be really sad, but this is the most fun I've had for a while now! Peace!)

Last edited by Niko Sohma on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm

(sorry that I haven't been around a lot.... and Tamaki is on vacation ^^ and he gave me permission to rp him. welcome to the rp Niko!)

I sighed and finished off the rest of the strawberry cake. "If you don't mind.... I'll be going outside." I had wanted to go out and enjoy the nice spring air and maybe look at the cherry blossoms in one of the gardens. "Have fun here or whatever but I don't find it funny with you twins constantly belittling Tamaki-senpai. So I'll be leaving for a little bit so I don't have to watch it." I got up from my table and headed for the door. "Do whatever the heck you rich people do." I went down the hall and sighed. "Those idiots drive me crazy."

"No no I don't want any cake..." I was interrupted when Haruhi angrily left the room. "Haru-....hi...." I watched her leave, knowing I couldn't stop her. "I blame you idiots!" I yelled and pointed at the twins.
Back to top Go down
http://animefox223.deviantart.com/
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:04 pm

(Thanks for the nice welcome, Haruhi, but aren't you going to stick around to meet me? I feel sad now, look what you did! Sad AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I HATE BEING FILTHY STINKING RICH!!! Haha just kidding, LOVE it.)

"Well, not even a hello," I said huffily, "That was REAL nice. And don't blame them, I think she's just a spoilsport."I scolded the tall blonde in the corner, growing mushrooms. I sighed heavily and wiped the last bits of frosting off the bottom of the box with my finger. "Wish I had some more cake... Oh well, I'll have to settle for learning more about you guys. Knowledge is power, right?" I directed my attention to the four boys sitting with me. "QUESTION ATTACK, my favorite game! Okay, ready? Where are you from? Why are you at Ouran? Why should I care? Do you have any hobbies? Do you enjoy tricking people into doing super funny stuff? How many failing grades have you gotten? What's your favorite color? Do you have any siblings? Why are these freaking uniforms so HORRIBLE?! Do you enjoy playing games like Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle? And, MOST importantly, do you enjoy my wonderful and VERY lively company?" I smiled at their taken-aback expressions. My sudden, talkative outburst must have had at least a LITTLE bit of shock value, I hoped. "Well? For each question you answer, I'll answer it too!" At this the twins perked their ears excitedly. I instantly regretted offering that up.

(I LOVE Truth or Dare, it's my LIFE. I also tend to over-exaggerate things, so if I sound hyper, SORRY!!! Also, the white sentence? That's just because I couldn't get it to revert back to normal color. It's just an unimportant sentence, ignore it. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: JEESE ARE YOU GUYS MENTAL?!?!?!?   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm

(Okay, I've checked the stupid chat every two hours for the past eight. Not a single reply, and that was from YESTERDAY. Seriously, this is ticking me off. NIKO IS NOT HAPPY!!! Why can't anybody get on during the afternoon or evening, seriously. Nobody will answer this question!!! What do you guys DO all day that makes you only able to get on at midnight or later? SADNESS!!!)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:42 pm

( Umm.... just to let you know they're probably busy with their lives... i mean i'm not trying to sound mean or anything, i'm just letting you know that we all have lives and there are gunna be times where people aren't able to get on here. whether they are too lazy to, they forgot, or just too busy... I'm just saying =0 )
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm

(No prob, guess I'm over reacting a little. Tend to do that. I should get out more... Very Happy I'm a geek. But then again, I can't drive, don't have any money, and am not allowed on the computer later than eleven. I HATE BEING A KID, just saying. Seriously, though, I need to get out more.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:32 pm

( yeeaah just a little ^^; hah, i'm the same though I don't really complain about it... How old are you really?? =0 )
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:01 pm

(Er... I'm not supposed to say... ya know, security and junk? So I'll just say I'm not seventeen! How old would you say the girl in my Avatar picture looks?)
(...the one with black hair.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:14 pm

( huh okaay... I would say she looks about 4 or 5 why?? )
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 pm

(yeah sorry i have school so being here is kind of hard for me hehe^^; but i will get right into my part)

Kaoru observed his twin brother asking the questioned as he leaned agaisnt his shoulder just grinning at this new girl they never met before but extremely hyper-ish like hunny-sempai. Kaoru would then listen to what haruhi had to say as she left not thinking twice Kaoru left his brother's shoulder and went straight after haruhi "Wait come back haruhi was it something we said??" he shouted raising one hand as he left..
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:04 pm

( i'm too lazy to go on my Hunny account sooo imma use mah Tenten account for now xPP )

"Wait! I wanna go with Haru-chan!!" I shouted as I got up running toward where Haru-chan. But suddenly slipping on a random banana peal laying on the floor made me slightly tear up as Takashi ran to me, worried if I was injured in any way. "Mitsukuni!" Takashi let out as he quickly wiped away my tears and picked me up and placed me on top of his shoulders making his way towards Haruhi.
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:09 am

"Hmm. You all seem to love her a lot," I looked wistfully after the brown-haired girl stomping off in a huff. "If you want to follow her too, I don't mind." I flashed a small, sad smile at the other ginger and got up, preoccupied with my own thoughts to notice where I was going. I missed that, the feeling that someone cared, even when you were angry or had said something to hurt them. I let a single tear trail down my face in remembrance as I walked off in the other direction.
"I'll find you, and I'll kill you, I swear on my sister's grave."

(And a little older than that, I thought she looked older but then again I know some TINY people so my judgement must be off)
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:33 pm

(yeah sorry for making you wait Niko but yeah I’m just a little busy ^^ You’ll get used to it sooner or later)

Hikaru listen to Niko question going on and on but then Kaoru stops leaning on his shoulder to go chase after Haruhi since she stomp away. Then Tamaki of course was blaming him and his twin but that wasn’t his concern right now, also Hunny-senpai and Takashi-senpai seem to follow Haruhi; about to go after his twin Hikaru glance at Niko since she started to cry and shout something about killing then started to dash away. Hikaru looked at her run off thinking that she’ll get over it like any other girl who gets her feeling hurts so he starts making his way towards his twin and Haruhi.

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 _10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next