Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 pm

"I'll buy hers, she's a good friend, thanks Hunny-senpai! Hey, Bernard, the usual for me, please." The baker smiled at me. "Sure thing, Niko!" He turned around and pulled out three large boxes. "Had this prepared for you a half hour ago. Knew you'd be heading this way soon, been twenty-four hours. We were starting to worry!" I chuckled lightly with my friend. "One strawberry, one lime, and one rainbow vanilla!" "Thanks, Bernard. Tell Lisa I said hi!" he nodded and went back to frosting a chocolate one in a glass case. I piled the cakes in Zuko's surprised arms while I got my bearings, then took them back. "Sorry, if I don't do that they're bound to fall. I have to rearrange every time. Usually Bernard has to hold FIVE while I get settled, be glad it isn't a weekend." I grinned apologetically while Bernard smirked and hefted the boxes into a more comfortable position. "Where do you guys wanna eat these things?"

Last edited by Niko Sohma on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPELLING ERROR, ERROR, ERROR!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:23 pm

"There!" Reglen pointed to a few park benches next to each other. When she got there she plopped down and opened her pink box and attacked her cake with her fork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:30 pm

"Same old you, Reglen. That's great to know that some things don't move at the speed of light!" I laughed at sat next to her, opening my first box and letting Thirteen at the rainbow vanilla in the second one. I was eating like crazy. "Lime's my favorite, I know I've said that before." I smiled and chowed down eagerly. "Yum!" I said through a mouthful of deliciousness. "You gonna eat too, guys?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Reglens bag began moving, and she just locked the strap and then herd loud mewing...Oh well.

(I fell evil)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:56 pm

"Well, me and Takashi are going back and save this cake till after school during the host club." I said smiling as Takashi held the two boxes of cakes and me still upon his shoulders. "Zuzu-kun! you wanna go back with us?" I asked Zuzu as we slightly faced towards our destination.

( imma wait for Zuko!! X33 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 pm

Zuko would nod at Hunny-sempai as he would reach into his firenation bag and find a seat first. The firelord needed to eat. Searching in his bag he pulled out a bento box and what lay inside was all his favorite spicy food. So spicy to the extreme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:03 pm

"You know... I wanna eat my cake right now Takashi!" I let out jumping off of his shoulders and sitting next to Zuzu. "Mistukuni, just admitt that you just want to spend time with Zuko..." Takashi let out, his deep husky voice still as normal and emotionless as ever. I 'hmph'ed as I grabbed the cake wanting to eat it now but I had trouble opening it. "....umm... Takashi!~..." I whined out his name implying that I wanted his help. Takashi of course helped me and easily opened the box revealing the chocolate cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:45 am

"You know, I just love the fact that you guys would do anything for your friends. I noticed that earlier, and I'm noticing it now. That's a rare thing to find, I'm glad you have that." I smiled. "I'm an empath, people's misfortune is like a magnet. Trouble, sadness, anger, fear. But also happiness and joy. I think that's why I'm so drawn to all three of you! Hunny-senpai, you're happy ALL the time. It's little kid happy, the BEST kind in my opinion. Zuko, it seems like you bottle things up and have a whole whirlwind going on in that head of yours. And Mori-senpai? You intrigue me because I just can't figure you out, no matter what I do!" I stared at him with a burning gaze, trying my best to see what it was he was feeling. All I could get was what he wanted me to see, which was obviously nothing. "Jeese, usually auras are easy, but yours isn't a color I've ever seen." I wondered what made him special. "Like, Zuko, yours is blue with streaks of red, orange and green. Its tinged purple on the edges, and right around your heart is flaring yellow. Hunny-senpai, yours is pink. Straight up pink. Well, there's a bit of green and blue, but that's good. No red at all. Keep it like that. But yours, Mori-senpai.... I just can't place it. It's like a mix of all the colors, plus twenty others I have no name for. Its confusing, I've never met anyone like that." I picked up the last bite of my cake. "This day just gets better and better!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:44 pm

As Niko-chan continued talking I ate my cake, eating a large slice of the cake in one bite I looked up at Takashi since Niko-chan can't figure him out. Being as close to Takashi as I am, I know how he's feeling... "It's okay, Takashi! You're a rainbow of colors!!" I let out happily as I stood up on the chair hugging Takashi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 pm

"Yeah, I figure he IS amazing, Hunny-senpai!" I smiled. Auras were my specialty. Rainbow-people were the most interesting ones to talk to, but as Mori-senpai didn't talk much...it was rare that you found a rainbow-person that doesn't talk at the speed of light. I could only describe him as a kind of warm blue, if that was possible. And obviously it was. "So Hunny-senpai, could you tell me more about the Host Club?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 pm

"The host club? What does Niko-chan wanna know??" I asked as I sat back sown eating another large slice of my chocolate cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:54 pm

(Niko...No more soul eater and princes tutu, or even chibi vampire.)

"I would like to know to, what is it you archly do?" Reglen smiled brightly and wiped her mouth of the left over bits of cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:02 pm

"Eatertaining women!" I said smiling as I ate another whole slice of cake in one bite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:21 pm

"Ah i see, i mite have to come by there soon" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:47 pm

"How exactly do you manage that? Do you just talk? Because, if you were explaining this to someone it would be immensely difficult to not have them wonder about HOW this entertaining happens..." I was lost in my own head, enjoying my private theater. "But it IS just talk, right? They just come and squeal like idiots?" Thirteen jumped onto my lap, pushing the empty cake box off me. She settled in nicely and mewed. "I really liked the cake, thanks Niko." Coraline garbled from the bag. I smiled at the bag then at Thirteen. "You're welcome, Thirteen, just don't run around in circles like last time, okay? I don't want a repeat of that..." I shuddered lightly. "But anyway, when exactly do we get to SEE this? I REALLY wanna see this!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:51 pm

"Me to!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:46 pm

"Pretty much!" I let out smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:55 pm

"Yay"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:04 pm

"So are Niko-chan and Reglen-chan gunna visit us at the hoat club?" I asked with a happy grin cake crums on my face. "Mistukuni! You cake on your face." Takashi said grabbing a napkin and wiping my face for me. "Thanks Takashi!" I thanked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:09 pm

[color=green]"Of course I'll come, Cora will come to." Reglen said, "YAY! I get go to school with you meow!" Coraline said as she brook though the bags lock, "I never said you could dome to school with me".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:46 pm

"Yay!!~" I let out a giggle as I ate another slice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:50 pm

"Well I better be going home, I'll stop by tomorrow" She winked at the boy stared walking, Coraline jumped on her shoulder to enjoy the afternoon breeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:59 pm

"Okay! bye bye Reglen-chan!!~" I waved goodbye with a fork holding a regular slice of cake in it's teeth and Usa-chan in my arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:35 pm

"Aw, bye Reglen! See you tomorrow!" I waved furiously at my friend slowly disappearing, along with my translator, Cora. "I guess I better be going too, I've got some phone calls to make to some old friends. See you at the Host Club tomorrow, right? Music Room #3? Awesome. By the way, you can have the strawberry cake left in my last box!" I turned on my heel and ran, waving bye behind me, tossing my trash into a can as I went and leaving Thirteen hanging on to my dress for dear life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:41 pm

(HI NIKO! Some one tell me when it's tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next