AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 pm

( Tama-chan!! well good luck!! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 pm

(YAY comic con! Maybe I'll see you there, that would be COOL!!!)

"Well, you ARE princely, no doubt. And yes, I'd LOVE to see the Host Club in action! I sounds like fun!" I smiled at the tall blonde, he was taller than me, so I had to look up. But his hand was already there, cupping my chin to meet his eyes. Though that might get old, I couldn't help but be flattered. Tamaki didn't seem TOO bad, just a little perfectionist tendencies, I guessed. Thirteen squirmed in my arms, mewing for attention. I absentmindedly stroked her silky fur, still staring into Tamaki's eyes. "I'd love to see you ALL in action! So, when can you show me?" I bounced on the balls of my feet, excited. I spun out from his hand then darted back in, surprising him with a hug. "Thank you for inviting me, Tamaki-senpai!"

(YAY TAMAKI!!! HE'S LIKE, MY BESTEST FRIEND IN ALL MY STORIES!!!)
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:07 pm

(Hello people! I'm VARY new and was hoping that i could join your little thingy. I do have experiences in RP so i'm not new to that. Anyway, I have a OC named Reglen, shes a good friend of Niko Sohma. Well here she is!)

"Hi, I'm Reglen Sohma, nice to meet you all! Oh hey Niko, I didn't think you would be here. *Cute smile*"
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:24 pm

OHMIGOD REGLEN!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY INTO INFINITY!!!!)

I stared at the girl that had just walked up, trying to place her in my failing memory. Then she introduced herself. "OMFG REGLEN!!! ITS YOUUUU!!!!!!" I let go of Tamaki and flew over to her, squeezing with all my might. "Why are you here? How did you get here? I don't think you're in my grade, are you? Did I miss something since I was last at the grounds?" I laughed and smiled the whole time I attacked her with my question game. "Guys, this is my bestest friend Reglen Sohma! I bet she'd love to see the Host Club too!" I bounced around Reglen, so freaking happy I was about to explode.
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Reglen made a funny little chepping sound when Niko charged opened arms at her. She clapped her hands over her head and shot a panicked look at Niko. "I'm sorry!" Reglen ran behind a bush, only to come back moments latter.
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:07 pm

"Oh MAN, now look what I did!!! I'M SORRY, REGLEN!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!" I began to charge at her again, then stopped midstep. "MAN IT'S SO FREAKING HARD NOT TO HUG YOU!!!!" I sat down on the ground, mad at myself. Little puffs of steam rose off my head, proclaiming that I was furious. I couldn't help but smile at her though, it had been so long since I had seen her. "So how things been without me to keep the guys calm?"
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Reglen smile widely "Absolutely awful!" She said this almost happily "Kyo-nii-chan and uki have bean fighting around the clock" Reglen reached deep in her skirt pocket and puled out a carrot "So anyway, how have you bean!" She said munching on the carrot cutely
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:32 pm

"Just fine, going kind of crazy with school and stuff. Can you believe it? Twelve years old and already in high school! I'm seriously scared about the curriculum, it's freaking me out. But anyway, glad to hear the boys have been getting along!" I smiled widely at her, glad to hear also that no one had died. Which, without me, they probably would have killed themselves if not for her. "Thirteen is obviously happy to see you!" the little kitty was mewling ferociously, nearly clawing her way out of my arms to see Reglen. "How is Coraline? She doing okay?" I thought of the little kitty person licking at my face that day when I got food dumped on me. "And how many times have they poofed? Is Tohru still at Shigure's? I miss them terribly..." I winked at her. "but not enough to EVER want to stay at Shigure's house again!"
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Reglen smiled, her bag began mewing and a little black kitty head popped out. "Cora! Stay in there i can't have pets here!" Reglen pushed the head back in her bag and looked guilty. "Ha ha...What?! She snuck in my bag and kept yelling at me!" She had almost forgot the people behind Niko and jumped back, with a hand on the back of her head "Uh, i mean meowing at me, hehe cats cats yell." "Oh, your so mean, meow. I can to yell, meow." A nose came from Reglen's bag but she just punched it and hid behind Niko, "Ow, meow!" She just stared at the host club like they where about to beat her up "Eeeep" Reglen yelped
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 pm

"Well, it's nice to see you too, Cora. Now hush up before you draw in scientists." This a little private joke we had. I always told her if she kept talking scientists would come and dissect her just to shut her up. She could get a LITTLE annoying at times. Thirteen mewled loudly. "Hi, Cora, long time no see meow!" Cora quickly translated. I smiled at the two friends/sisters. "Well, Cora, it's always nice to have you around, but you do have to shut up once in a while, I believe you've freaked everybody out." I looked around at the surprised Host Club peoples. "Maybe the kitties should stay HOME from now on, you think?"

(CORA AND THIRTEEN, THE KITTIES WHO RULE THE WORLD!!!)
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 pm

(I've been invited by hunny sempai :3 and all im goin to be is zuko. A basic martial arts kind of person that is friends with hunny sempai lol)

Zuko would wander up and down the halls searching for his little blonde friend. His golden eyes would scan left and right at each passing room. "damn where is he?" he asks himself but without hesitation he would pull out a piece of candy and squeeze the wrapper making a crackling sound something that hunny would hear and find. Just like a bell for dinner but instead sweets.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:27 pm

( too much trouble switch characters on a phone soo i'm gunna RP as Hunny Sempai on my Tenten profile x33 OH welcome Reglen!! =33 )

Takashi and I left the group to get more cake. I hummed a random tune as I lightly swung my feet on Takashi's chest knowing that I wasn't gunna wound him at all. Anime pink flowers surrounded me enhancing my cuteness as I waved at the passing girls with my cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:28 pm

"Coraline! Be quite!" Reglen snapped. The tiny kitten head poked out again, "Its so cramped in there meow." "It's not my fault you snuck in my bag. *sigh* I guess it's to late now, but you have to keep quite!" Reglen made a cradle shape with her arms, Coraline cruled out of her bag and on to her shoulders, rubbing her chin on the side of Reglens head as she went. "Okay, i'll won't talk meow." Coraline said quietly as she snuggled in Reglen's arms. The bell tied to the tip of Coraline's tail dingle when she tiwched her tail, and the one her neck dinged to. "Meow" Coraline mewed happily and cuddled into Reglen's chest.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:30 pm

(lol its ok tenten X3)

Zuko would sigh and think "Hunny-Sempai!" he yelled loudly while putting the piece of candy back in his fire nation tanaki
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Then suddenly hearing an echo of candy being crushed and the small had drifted into my nose. "Takashi!! Ismell candy!! It's... Strawberry..." I let out, craving it so much that I jumped off of Takashi's shoulders and ran towards the smell. The smell getting stronger I pressed my nose against a bag without lookingup at the owner.

( haha sorry Zuko!! Haha it took me a while for your post to sink in my head!! XPP hahaha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:59 pm

I looked around, bored, for something to do. Suddenly I noticed a flash of dark red fabric and Hunny's blonde hair in a doorway. I turned without thinking and ran over to the door. I stuck my head inside and gasped. "HEY I know you," I said to the dark-haired boy in long red robes that looked difficult and HOT to wear. "I SWEAR TO GOD I've seen you before," I repeated. I darted inside and right up into his face. I backed away in realization and opened my mouth to say something. I took a deep breath. "ZUKO!?!?!?! OMFGthisdaygetsbetterandbetterIthoughtReglenwouldbetheonlyonetoshowupbutthisisfreakingawesomedoestheepicnesseverend?Iguessnotsinceyou'reherewhichisEPICINEVERYWAY!!!" I stopped, leaving myself breathless and gasping for air. "Sorry, hyped up on all that candy I ate, Reglen gave it to me BAD IDEA but you don't know her I'm sorry for getting ahead of myself I'm just going to shut up now."
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Reglen ran up behind Niko. "Damn, you can run fast!" Reglen panted, holding Coraline "Meow!" Coraline seemed she didn't like that bumpy ride at all. "Who's your friend Niko?" Reglen put a finger to her lip, now holding Coraline with one arm (Damn! she can malty task!). She began tapping her lip and assessing the dark haired man "He's kinda cute!" She though out loud. As Reglen straightened herself and Coraline caroled up to her shoulders and behind her head. "I'm Reglen, nice to meet you." She said with a little bow and a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:34 am

As I sniffed the familiar looking bag Niko-chan freaked out and Reglan intoduced herself, I realized that the bag belonged to my friend Zuko. "Zuzu-kun!" I called out loud in a happy tone as I jumped up on his shoulder with excitment flowing through my veins of seeing my friend that showed a passion for martial arts. All the girls in the background awed at my togetherness with Zuko as I giggled unnoticing the girls in the background.

Soon noticing Niko-chan and an unfamilar girl as I held onto Zuko's back making it look like he was giving me a piggy back ride. "Hi Niko-chan!~" I greeted her with my usual smile as small anime pink flowers surrounded my face. Looking at the unfamiliar girl "Hi!~" I greeted her with a smile not knowing her name, since I left with Takashi before she came I haven't seen her before.

Then suddenly reminded, with a un-lit light bulb above my head then turning on, I looked at Zuko. "Zuzu-kun ! Do you have candy? Me and Takashi were on our way to get cake but then I heard and smell candy!" Iexplained, unnoticing that I had left Takashi on the other side of the school.
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:41 am

(I know Zuko should probley talk now, but ima just do my thing Wink )

I smiled sweetly at the cute little/older then me boy. I rememberd I had some left over m&ms in my pocket, and i don't rely like m&ms so... "I'm Reglen, you like candy don't you? Well here, I don't want them any more" I smiled and handed him the small bag of sweets. Coraline walked over to my shoulder, rapping her tail around my neck as she settled. The bell on her tail dingle, along with the one on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:07 am

( haha i'm sure he'll come on sometime soon x33 )

I looked at the new face as she gave me a bag of candy. "Thanks a lot, Reglen-chan!" I thanked. "I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka! But everyone calls Hunny-sempai, since I am a thrid year!" I explained as giggles came out.
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 am

I giggled along with the boy as he took the candy, Coraline got mad that she wasn't a part of things (Selfish cat). "Wait, he a therd year, meow?, He looks like he could be 5 meow," Coraline wined. "I told you to hush up! That was our deal!" I said clapping my hand over her face "Now, shhhhh!"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:32 am

I happily at the bag of candy in just a few seconds as I continued to hold on to Zuko with my legs wrapped around his torso like it was nothing. With Usa-chan in my arms I and the bag in my hand I looked around to find a trash can. I looked kind of worried wanting to throw it inthe trash as soon as possible. Tears staarted forming in my eyes as things got blurry just slightly. Then suddenly three girls wearing the Ouran's girl uniforms came, "It's okay Hunny-sempai! We'll throw that wrapper away for you!" The girls let out as the middle girl held out her hand. "Aww, but I don't want to trouble you ladies." I mumbled rubbing my eyes from the tears. "No, no! It's no trouble at all!" The girl on the right let out shaking her head rapidly. "Are you ladies sure?" I asked making sure it was alright. They all nodded their heads the muddle girl still holding out her hands. I slowly placed the wrapped in her hand and smiled, "Thank you, ladies! In return, when you come to the host club i'll let you each hold Usa-chan!" I let out happily holding up my pink bunny that my late grandmother hand made for me. ( recently watched Ouran where Hunny had to give up sweets for his cavity x6 where it starts out with Tama-chan, Hika-chan, and Kao-chan accidentally spilt tea on Usa-chan x33 )
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:43 am

"CORA, SHUT UP!!! The scientists will come get you..." she squeaked and went back into Reglen's bag. "Finally!" I turned back to Hunny and Zuko. "How do you two know each other? You seem like great friends." I smiled at Hunny, staring openly at the candy bag that Hunny had buried himself in. I shook my head to clear my spazzing brain and looked up again at the people. [color=white]"Those robes look difficult, and HOT. Are you sure you don't want to use one of the extras uniforms, they breathe a little better. I'm concerned that you'll get heatstroke."[/color] Thirteen mewled in my arms, obviously wanting something. "Thirteen wants to know meow if we're going to do anything INTERESTING meow any time soon," Coraline said, "and she's hungry meow."
Back to top Go down
Niko Sohma

Niko Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 am

I dug in my bag and pulled out a small bag of cat treats, "Not that you deserve them, but here" Reglen handed Coraline a few treats with one hand and gave some more to thirteen with the other one. "Thank you meow" "Quite! For heavens sake's!"
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:57 am

(I rote that last one^^^^, sorry Niko forgot to logout and it got confuzzy!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next