AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:35 am

(He's such a creeper xD)

"What kind of answer is that? Do you really think I'd just abandon you? You know I'm not that kind of person. We'll figure a way somehow to get you out. but then he saw her stomach and couldnt believe it. Now he knew why she couldnt leave, the arrancar was protective of her because of this, it even took advantage of her! Damn him! Now Renji mad, but he couldnt blame Emily for it since it wasnr her fault. Instead he was going to use this to his advantage. If any of the other arrancars knew Yylordft broke the rules and impregnated a soul reaper he would be sentenced to death and Renji could take her back home, he'd fix this problem for sure. "I will be back." he said and instead of escaping through the window he went through the bedroom door.

Lanna was still having trouble finding the switch. She heard that they were checking the room and she just hoped they wouldnt find her at all. If they did, we were doomed. Finding that button pretty much determined if I'd be safe or not and right now her chances were looking bad. She tried her best for now to make absolutely no noise, maybe they wouldnt even check the closet? For now She hid behind some clothes so even if they checked they may still not even see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:52 pm

(lol XD)

My eyes widened as I saw him walk through the bedroom door. Was he insane or...oh no! I had to stop him as I lunged for his feet and held on to both his legs to trip him and stop him before it was too late. "Don't you dare!" I yelled at him. "There's no way I can go back to the soul society like this! I'd have to give up the baby and I don't want to! If you rat Yylfordt out you'll get me killed too, whether it's be by the arrancars or the soul society!" I didn't want Renji to ruin it for me. I was truly happy for once not having anyone expect so much from me. I was even going to have a family of my own soon and Renji's going to spoil all for me for his selfish reasons. I knew he had liked me for a long time, but I had always found him to be too overprotective and uptight, always following orders like a dog. Yylfordt was someone who broke all the rules and made everything more fun in life. He even made the thought of breaking rules a thrill.

Sajin now checked under the bed while Gin was checking the closet. So far Sajin had found nothing, but then he saw a pair of panties and was shocked as he picked them up. It proved that there was a woman here, but it didn't necessarily mean it was human. He then showed Gin and said, "There was a woman here, but it doesn't prove her to be human." Mayuri knew now he had to make an excuse, finally he came up with. "Being a scientist can be tidious at times. I needed a little inspiration and motivation to keep up last night, so I hired a prostitute to "isnpire and motivate" me." He knew that it wasn't like him to think of such things but hoped that they would buy it. After all, it was a good explanation for the panties. Sajin looked at him quite oddly. The fact he would do such a thing didn't seem like him at all, but then again, Mayuri was a mystery after all.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 pm

(Actually, that does sound like Mayuri. Most Scientists are perverts, just that they have an excuse to blame Science xD)

When she put it like that it was hard for him to do anything about the matter. If what she said was true Renji didn't want Emily to be killed by Soul Society or the arrancars. "You're wrong! You can't really think you love a monster! Arrancars are just hollows who look more human, they're heartless, literally! He can never properly love you back, he has no heart to care! He's probably just using you and that baby is a way for him to keep you here like a slave. I'm giving you a chance to get away, you can't turn it down!"
Yylordft had appeared in Grimmjow's presence kneeling on one knee in front of him. He didn't know what he was being called for but it must have been important since the other arrancars were here too. Grimmjow mentioned that there was a soul reaper somewhere hiding and it was important that they catch them. Yylordft instantly thought they meant Emily and knew she must have not been safe here, but actually it was Renji that Grimmjow was talking about.

I saw the closet door open and tried hiding as best as I could when Gin was checking through the closet. I tried to breath silently if not at all so he wouldn't hear me. I could feel the pain of my baby kocking since it got upset whenever I was and reacted to it. Then I heard that they had found my underwear and for a second thought our cover was blown until Mayuri on the spot made up an excuse. I hoped they fell for it but even still, what was I suppose to do? I was stuck here until they left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:00 pm

(lol XD)

I was shocked to hear what he said. I knew that arrancars were cold hearted and would kill soul reapers on sight, but Yylfordt didn't. Even when I nearly killed him. In fact he was protecting me and our baby. I then thought more about what Renji said and said to him, "Who are you to say what I can or can't think? Why does love have to be proper or refined?" I then thought about how I became a soul reaper and sort of giggled to myself. "It's ironic really. Did I ever told you how I died. Funny story, I was being chased by a hollow out in the fields somewhere out of my home town and a soul reaper came to kill the hollow and rescue me, but do you know who he ended up killing?" I then moved my hands towards myself as a gesture to say that the one who was killed by the soul reaper ended up being me instead of the hollow who got away. "He didn't even have the desency to properly dispose of my body either. He and his Captain agreed to dump my body in a lake. You know, let it rot here and there before a family near by who were just having a picnic a few days later happened to have come across it. You know what happened next? Next thing I knew, I saw my family wailing over my rotting body. One of my friends later in life became a junkie out in some street prostituting herself just for another hit. My parents were never the same after that, my father being the alcoholic and my mother driven mad, unable to admit that I was gone. You know what else, none of you soul reapers ever came to take me to that better place either. I had to find my own way there, and believe me, it wasn't easy. And now look at me, I am the very thing that ended my life, the very thing I've soon come to dispise for all the suffering your kind has cost me and my loved ones!" After my little speech, I took my 5 seat badge and spat on it before tossing it at Renji. I kept my zanpakuto since I earned it, but as of now, I was quiting the soul society and no longer will I reap for them.

While investigating, Gin felt there was nothing in the closet, so he and Sajin decided there was no one here except maybe a prostitute Mayuri hired for his own sick desires. Gin kept the panties just in case as Sajin left with him. "Well we seem to have proved you innocent. You should be thanking us, Kurotsuchi, Mayuri." Gin said to him with his creepy twisted smile. Once they were gone, Mayuri sighed in relief and opened the door to see that Lanna never found the button. The were both very lucky Gin didn't notice. "Here let me show you so you won't get caught next time." He then moved her aside carefull since the button was hidden behind the clothes. Once he pushed it his secret lab door openned to reveal its where abouts.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Renji couldn't believe the story, how could someone have done that? She must have gone through a lot becoming the very thing she hates and must be happy because of how she is in her current situation. Renji didn't want to beleieve her story but some soul reapers weren't as kind as others, she just got killed by the wrong irresponsible bunch. He was still mad though that Emily would sink as low as a filthy arrancar. They were way worse than soul reapers and she was even having ones child! He was mad, jealous, upset and een felt betrayed. He thought he had a chance at her but looks like that stupid fraccion ruined everything.

I came out of the closet when they were gone. It was slightly made that the wolf guy took my underwear with him. What I was scared of is that he might get a wiff of my scent in the room, now he even had an article of my clothing to prove it's me if he came back. I felt like an idiot when Mayuri showed me where the button was since I couldn't find it before but then again it was dark in there so there wasn't much I could do if I couldn't see. "You shouldn't have let him left with those, now he'll have my scent and can pick up my trail. He knows my scent from when I saw him last, what if he comes back?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:14 pm

I knew Renji would hate hearing the decision I had made. I expected as much of this sort of reaction from him. I knew he loved me, but I didn't love him back. I just thought of him as an annoying big brother. It may have seemed radicle to him what I had just said, but I am not going back now. I was happy again. I got to be more of myself instead of the shadow of the very thing I dispised eversince my death.

Mayuri cackled at her whining as if they were ridiculous worries. He then gave her a bottle of really strong colone. "I made this just for the occasion while you slept. Rub some of this on and that mutt will be to scared to find out where the smell is coming from. He does have a stronger sense of smell you know." He then chuckled only imagining the horror in the mutt's face after only getting a wiff of it in the air.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Emily probably thought of Renji as the same type of person as the rest of the other soul reapers. All he wanted was to have her as his and protect her but she didn't feel the same way towards him. Whatever that Arrancar did, he must have used bribery or something to get Emily to love him so much. But either way he'd make Emily his. Grabbing her on either side of her arms he pulled her into his arms and kissed her lips passionately, pouring his love into it. This was a huge risk but even if she rejected him Emily needed to know how he really felt about her. But what was even worse is in that very same moment, Yylordft walked in to see what was going on. His worry for Emily's safety instantly turned into hatred, as in split seconds he turned into his bull form and charged at Renji with furry.

(Dundundun!!!)

"You just know the answer to everything don't you?" I slightly rolled my eyes since it seemed slightly like he had too high of pride that he thinks he can solve every problem. Plus I was more moody and prone to say something I probably don't mean. Besides, I'd rather smell like perfume not cologne. Hopefully at least the wolf didn't come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:47 pm

(O.O uh oh I hope he doesn't think I'm cheating.)

My eyes widened as soon as Renji grabbed my arms and crashed his lips into mine. What was worse was that Yylfordt walked in and saw the it happen. As I watched him charge at Renji, I was shocked not only because I had seen Yylfordt's release form, but now I was worried hoping that he didn't think that I had betrayed him. Renji was the one who forced himself on me! I pulled away from Renji's lips and pushed him away from me not only to get him away from me but also to save his life. I knew he wasn't as bad as all of the other soul reapers, so I was giving him one last chance to make a run for it. This would be his final chance now that Yylfordt had found him and he was clearly pissed off by the little display Renji had to have put up. I somewhat feared for myself as well. If Yylfordt thought that I was in on it too, then who know's what would happen to me or the baby.

Mayuri chuckled at her words and simply answered, "Almost everything. It has to be cologne, by the way. If I told them it was perfume, then they would wonder why I would have something only women would wear." He then sighed knowing she was still worried about the situation and thought that he was being a little too high hoping of this sort of situation. "I planned this the moment I claimed you. I knew someone would've seen you if you had snuck out that night. I had to be sure that you and I would be secure, especially the little one now that it's on its way. Don't worry, this experiment is safe. I've tested it many times." He wasn't as foolish as she might of thought. He was going to make sure the was a way out of all the problems they would have to face.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Yylordft had walked in seeing it was forced so that's why he didn't attack Emily, but the fact there was another soul reaper in hueco mundo, in his room AND kissing his woman, it pissed him off. When Renji got shoved out of the way he was mad that Emily was trying to protect him so Yylordft would miss, but he still charged just like a bull would and tried to drive his horns through him. Just in time Renji took out his zanpakuto for defense and managed to stop Yylordft in his tracks when the horns and blade hit, sliding him back into the wall but at least unharmed. Yylordft was so angry he had no words to explain how he felt but just had his mind set on killing Renji.

I nodded my head figuring he was probably right anyways. Even if I didn't want to smell like a guy, at least it would throw off the wolf. So I took the bottle from him and put some on, but just enough to where it was easy to smell but not a whole lot. I then felt more pains in my stomach as if my insides were being beaten, and sadly that's what was happening. The baby from the inside little did I know had some of my demon traits passed down and it was moving around violently in my womb and even yanking on the embelicole cord. I winced but wouldn't let Mayuri know I was in pain, I didn't want him to worry and figured I was strong enough to handle pain like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:51 pm

As I watched Yylfordt ram his horns into Renji's zanpakuto trapping him in that wall, I was shocked and all I could do was watch. I didn't like Renji that much, but not enough to let him get killed. I only gave him one chance to get away and I was hoping he would use that chance, but that fool had to try to fight off Yylfordt. I knew that I fought Yyflordt once, but it didn't get as far as to him using his release form. So Yylfordt must have wanted Renji out of the way as soon as possible. I wouldn't blame him though since he did walk in on Renji forcing himself on me. Still there was nothing I could do now. I could try to step in but I was pregnant so I didn't want to risk losing the baby. The best to do was to keep away from them until the fight was over.

Mayuri could smell that the cologne was perfect. It would definitely drive that giant mutt away from this place and have Gin chasing after him trying to bring him back. He snicked to himself just from the thought of it. He then saw that something was off and became concerned about Lanna. "Is something bothering you, dear?" He asked her curious as to what could be aling her. It could possibly be the child since it wasn't human, but it had only been a day since she was pregnant. Perhaps there was more to this child than he had thought.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Renji managed to get Yylordft off of him but when he made his way for the window he winked at Emily then disappeared. Angry Yylordft was aboutto go after him but stopped knowing that it was pointless, it was better to stay with Emily and let the other espada catch and kill him. He then tried to calm down and managed to change back but you could still see him shaking with the anger flaring in his eyes. He grabbed Emily an looked her in the eyes firmly. "Did he hurt you?! Who the fuck is he?!"

"I'm fine...Just really violent." I said rubbing at my stomach letting him know it was the baby. I wondered what the gender would be. I always wanted a boy but I couldn't be sure if that's what it was. Either way, I'd be happy with whatever gender it was, but I already knew it was half soul reaper so it was more rough for me to handle. I then wondered something and asked, "How come you chose me? Nothing really unique about me or anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:05 pm

I narrowed my eyes at him irritated by the fact Renji had the nerve to wink at me after all of the trouble he just HAD to cause. I then winced after being grabbed by Yylfordt who was now back to his normal form. He looked really pissed and I was starting to wonder if he was pissed at me too. "Ow! You're hurting me! He's just a soul reaper I know who's had a crush on me for a long time. He didn't know that I knew but it was best he didn't since I didn't feel the same way. The guy's a total softie and he's can be so uptight about everything. I could never live an uptight life like he can. I once wondered if he was a robot."

Mayuri understood now and placed his hand on her stomach to feel and see how the baby was doing. If it was kicking, which it seemed to have done so, then it was a healthy baby. He then thought about what she had asked him and realized.."Well the first time I claimed you, it was just the spur of the moment. I've never really had a woman in my life so I wanted to know what it was like, but then seeing you with Kenpachi made me feel as though something precious to me was being stolen away. It made me jealous...something I've never felt before. I enjoyed watching Kenpachi melt away more than I would usually enjoy watching others suffer. When I realized you were responsible for this new feeling, it made me realize just how special you really were to me, so I wanted to keep you so that no one else could have you. Not only were you my first mate, but you're the reason I now have feelings of love and jealousy. Both very essential when put together if you want them to be strong." He answered. In his own twisted way, he was saying that Lanna completed him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Still angry Yylordft even managed to throw a fist and made a hole in the wall behind her. He wasn't mad at her but he was angry with that soul reaper for touching what was his. He wanted to do everything unimaginable to him a make sure he's dead. He saw how Renji winked at her which meant he was going to come back for her and Yylordft hated that idea. One way or another he'd make Renji pay. "Don't ever let him come near you or touch you, do you understand? He will have nothing to do with you!" you could tell now that he was extremely jealous, possessive, and protective.

I was suprised when he said he got jealous of Kenpachi. Just the thought of what happened was something I ddn't want to think about and gave me a bad feeling since that large man tried to rape me before. But I thought Mayuri wasn't the jealous type and he didn't care much, but apparently he did. I was also glad when I heard I was his first mate since he was mine too. I then hugged him tightly while also blushing knowing he really did care since sometimes it seemed like he didn't. "I'm glad to hear that...Normally someone of your caliber wouldn't waste time on a human like me." I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:57 pm

I had seen him angry before but not like this. I could tell that Renji had really gotten on his nerves. Findor he didn't care too much about since he killed him, but Renji was still alive, so he must have hated that. I feared his anger and yet I knew it wasn't me he was angry at. He was jealous, and that proved that he was afraid of losing me to him. Maybe I should tell him what I told Renji before he walked in. "I told him that I quit the soul society. I even spat on my badge before throwing it at him." I thought that this news would comfort him a bit. If he asked why I would do that, then I would tell him how I died, but for now, that was not important. Right now I had to calm him down before he does something reckless. Jealousy can have its price.

Mayuri chuckled and said to her, "You assume too much if that's what you thought of me to be." He returned the embrace tightly holding her in his arms. The warm feeling she gave him as her body as close to his in such a way, it made him feel comfort and relaxation, which was what he really needed especially from all the work he does. He then led her back to their room and sat her down on his bed as he sat down with her. "You hardly ate anything since you've come here. You must be hungry and with the baby on the way, your hunger will only get worse." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:34 am

(Did I tell youthat on Wednesday a 49 year old man randomly bought me a hot chocolate? XD It was nice but weird.)

He was happy that Emily was determined to stay with him and quit the soul society but that didn't change the fact that Renji would come back for her. Even if Emily didn't like him back Renji still loved her and that's what made Yylordft mad. Somehow he needed to keep that Soul Reaper away from her, besides, she was having his child and he wasn't letting Renji get in the way of that. "I don't know how I'm suppose to keep you hidden, what if he exposes us? What then?"

I knew he was right, I didn't know him enough. I wanted to though, since I only knew him for a few days. Strange how all of this happened so quickly, how I was kidnapped, then ravaged, preganant and even proposed to. It was incredible how time flied by so fast. He was right though and I was hungry since I hadn't eaten all day. I didn't know what all he had here but there was one thing we both liked and that was fish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:44 am

(That's actually kind of creepy o.o he could've spiked it.)

I understood now why he was also upset. He was worried about Renji ratting us out, but I reassured him, "That's not going to happen if Renji wants me to live. He knows that if he tells on you then I'm going to get killed as well. Apparently he loves me too much to let that happen. I just hope he doesn't use that to his advantage..." Now I saw where things could get ugly....blackmail. Damn it! I hope it doesn't come to that.

Mayuri got up and said to her, "I do have some fish I can cook for you. You should sit down and relax while I make the fish for you." He knew she was pregnant so he wasn't going to let her do any work so that nothing bad would happen to her or the child. He then got up and walked over to the fridge taking out one fish and cuting it up into fillets and grilling it with some lemon juice on it to bring out the flavor. He wanted her to enjoy this since she hadn't eaten all day.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:38 pm

"I'll make sure he'll be dead before he can use anything against us. If he thinks he can use blackmail he's wrong." Yylordft was pissed that something was getting in the way of his family. It was bad enough that he had to hide them from Aizen and Grimmjow and for awhile they'd be stuck here without any way of going outside. He also had work and was busy so he couldn't always keep watch of her and his child and protect them. Renji would probably make his move when Yylordft was most vulnerable, so he'd have to be ready for it.

When he came back with the food it looked really delicious and I had no idea that he was able to cook which suprised me but was also very sweet that he brought it to me in bed. But I also knew he hadn't eaten either so I gave him the first bite. Then I had a piece of my own and thought it was delicious since I loved seafood. "Its perfect." I smiled and even wiped a piece of fish offthe side of his mouth and ate it giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 pm

I nodded in agreement. It was unfortunate that it had to go this far, but if Renji was planning to destroy my family, then I won't be stopping Yylfordt from getting to him this time. Just like Yylfordt, I wanted us both to be safe, and if Renji had to go in order for my child to survive, then so be it. I then yawned feeling tired, but then I started to crave something to eat. It was probably meat since my child was part arrancar. I was glad my stomach didn't grumble cause then that would be embarrassing, so to be safe, I asked Yylfordt, "Hey if you're going to get something to eat, is it alright if you could sneak something for me as well. I think the baby is starting to get hungry."

Mayuri was a bit surprised that she fed him the first bite since he thought she would be hungry. Still he smiled at that thinking it was sweet from her. When she stole a piece of the fish off of the side of his mouth and ate it, he chuckled thinking it was cute but decided to try and get it back by french kissing her, using his tongue to navigate her mouth for that piece of fish she stole from him. This was not only to get his fish back, but also an excuse to finally put his tongue in her mouth since he hadn't tried that with her yet.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:46 pm

"I'll go get you something. Just promise me you will not let him near you if he tries to come back." When he said that Yylordft was already locking the window and securing it so Renji couldn't get inside and then locked the door behind him when he was about to leave. He had to worry about the other arrancars but now the Renji too. If it came down to that they'd have to leave this place and find somewhere where he can keep Emily and the baby safe.

I was surprised when he did that and stuck his tongue in my mouth but by that time I had already swallowed the fish so he wasn't able to steal it back. I liked the feel of him like this and it also made me blush when he had done it. To mess with him I had a tongue war and swirled mine around his and pulled him closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:41 pm

I saw now how worried Yylfordt was about me and the baby. It made me glad to see he cared but it also concerned me a bit considering the situation we're in. Not only does he have to protect me, but also our baby from all of the arrancars that live here. Everytime someone knocks at the door, I would have to hide before he would answer. Not only that, Renji knows and he's obviously not going to leave us alone, especially after I made it clear to him I don't love him and I quit the soul society to be with Yylfordt and the baby. Oh what a mess..

Mayuri was disappointed that he couldn't get the fish back, but still enjoyed the tongue war. He felt that this would make a good compensation for the loss of his fish. He then smirked in her lips as he tackled her to the ground but careful not to hurt her nor the baby as he held her tightly in his arms and fought for his dominance over her. He knew she loved to be dominant, but he was going to make her put some effort into trying at least.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Another Rp I think that's dying. Should we call this one quit's? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Yup ^_^ it was fun while it lasted, so what now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7