AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm

(I has bacon, BWAHAHAHAHA but now I want mt.dew ;_; And alright sweet. ^^)

When she kept crying for him to stop he just laughed knowing she was enjoying it as well as him. He then caved in to her pleads though once he felt she had enough and released her from his grip. He stopped tickling her and began to calm down from laughing himself since he was out of breath from exerting his energy all into just that. He then kissed her forehead and smiled. "Mine." This was his way of being cute, he wouldn't be too clingy to her but not clingy enough, so for now he'd go simple attraction gestures. This being one of them.

Lanna nodded her head. She knew it was now forever pointless to ask to go back home, even if she still wanted to. But then thinking about it, why did she even want to go home? She didn't really like it there anyways, too much yelling and suffering. She hated it there, so why did she want to go back? She thought about this deeply as the two walked out of the bathroom back into the bedroom to lay down. She took the right side of the bed, and when they were both in she cuddled up to him holding him closely nuzzling her face in his chest. "I want to stay here with you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:50 pm

(Hey I know this is totally random but can we pick off from where we left off here? I feel like I cut this one too short.)

I was relieved to have finally been given a chance to calm down from laughing so hard. In all honesty, I haven't laughed this hard since my human days. It was good to have some fun after a long time of being a soul reaper. I blushed a little when he made this little gesture and also when I realized what was going on between us. Were we actually starting to get along? I hide the blush the best I could as I sat up and asked him. "So if I touch that hole, all you do is turn into a tickle monster?" I was still curious about that thing and I also felt that since I was stuck with him I might as well get along with him at least a little.

Mayuri, despite being a bit surprised by your final decision, was pleased with it. He even accepted her cuddle as he held her close to him in a tight embrace as if to be sure that she would keep her word. "Well, then you won't mind wearing this from now on." He then placed a ring on her finger, an engagement ring. He knew he hadn't discussed this with her, but she did say that she was going to stay, and this was also a precaution to make it clear to others that she's taken. By whom is none of their concern unless it's their "final" request.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:09 pm

(It's cool, and yeah we kinda did huh?)

Yyllordft broke into laughter since she asked him that. She must have been curious about his hollow hole. "I don't know...Why don't you touch it and see what happens." And when he said that it almost sounded like an invitation and with a nasty hint of lust added. He knew what it meant, and she was digging herself her own hole if she touched it. Curiosity killed the cat, or more so, her curiosity would get her another night in bed if she dared touch it. But he wasn't going to tell her that. He was having too much fun tormenting her.

Lanna was shocked by what he had given her as he placed it on her finger. He was already asking her? "So soon...? Are you sure?" She wondered why he would say something this quickly if she had barely even known him for a day. That wasn't nearly enough time to get to know someone. Sure he claimed she was his, but didn't they need to know each other better first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:09 pm

(yeah)

I was now even more suspicious of his words. What is he up to know? Was there more to that hole than just a tickle spot? Damn my curiosity! Now I was scared to touch it. What if it was some sort of strange portal and something strange comes out to eat my hand? Still, if I didn't touch it, I might be showing a sign of weakness and I might be taunted for it. I didn't want to seem like a chicken so I touched it, unaware of the dire consequences that had yet to come.

Mayuri smirked at her question almost wanting to laugh. "Silly girl. I told you were mine, right?" He then placed his face at the crook of her neck as began to peck at it as a way of torturing her into wanting him. This time, he was going to make her beg for him instead of forcing himself on to her. He felt that she should be participating as well, and that she wouldn't be able to say that he had raped her this time. He then slide his tongue across her neck, but too fast for her to get enough feeling from it, onl to taunt her some more.

(How am I doing now?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:36 am

"Shouldn't have done that..." Yylordft smirked and then tackled her when she touched his soul. In that moment she felt him there he couldn't hide his already hard on. The look in his eyes was evil and full of lust, he wanted her to want him, not just him wanting her. After he crawled on top of he he'd tease her by kissing her neck softly and nibbling on her skin tauntingly.

Lanna tingled when he began to do this. She held onto him and wrapped her arms around him, she figured he wanted somethig from her and she knew she could give it to him. Now she would smirk and roll on top of him and sat on his lap. She then kissed his neck teasingly and rubbed her body against him. Then whispering in his ear she said "Yes, I'll marry you." and then kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Warning: Mature Content! 18+ ONLY

I hardly had any time to even react as I was tackled to the bed. I could see the look in his eyes and knew that what happened the night he kidnapped me was going to happen again. Damn it! He tricked me again! He knew his hollow hole was a turn on button and he let me touch it anyways. Feeling the soft kisses on my neck and the nibbling on my skin, it made my spine tingle and gave me goosebumps, but I couldn't let what happened before happen again. I almost died the last time he took advantage of me, but back then I was a virgin. So it would hurt less now, but still it would hurt. Oh god I could even feel that he was hard. I didn't know what to do. All that I could think of doing was trying to resist the best I could. Still, he did save my life. I no longer knew whether or not this was right or wrong. True he saved my life but he was also an arrancar and I was a soul reaper, but he's actually taking care of me. "Bastard! You knew this would happen!" I yelled in slight irritation but at the same time I was embarrased because I had fallen for his trap so easily. I also didn't want to admit it but I was also blushing from this.

Mayuri smirked at these cute little gestures Lanna had made for him to show him she was returning his love. When she said that she would marry, his smirk only widened as he pulled her hips against his almost as if to grind them to one another. He then held her there by her waists as he returned the kiss in a rougher more seductive way as he began to grind his hips to hers. To bring her hips closer to his, he even held each cheek of her ass close to him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 pm

WARNING: M RATED CONTENT

(Madara I swear to god if you start reading our rp's again I will punch you in the face when I see you on Monday! XD)

Yylordft laughed when she started yelling at him but it was her own fault for being curious. She knew something would happen but she took the chance anyways so it was her own fault. But he also wanted Emily to want him, not just it being all him forced on her. He wanted to feel wanted too. The first time there was no love shown, only lust, but this time he wanted it to be affection between them both with equal feelings towards each other. So he then stopped kissing her neck and looked into her eyes. "Maybe I want you to want me and prove it to me you do care for me." He said. He knew she was turned on too and she couldn't deny it, she was practically begging for it right now anyways. And besides, her wanting him only made his inner beast come out more, and it would give her way more satisfaction.

(O///O So um, I realllly like it when my ass is grabbed. Idk why xD Thank you for adding that in there, it made my day reading it haha)

Lanna moaned out loud without being able to help it when he grabbed her arse from behind and grinded against her. She could already feel him poking at her while she sat on his lap and she knew with the whole rubbing up against him was a huge tease. Deepening the kiss she supposed maybe this time she'd tease him right back and while sitting there on him, began to give him a small show while she ever so slowly took off her shirt and bra for torment. And when both were off she rubbed her breasts against his chest to taunt him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:54 pm

I was at first surprised when he stopped all of the sudden. I knew that he still wanted me, but it seemed that now he wanted me to show him that I wanted him, too. I honestly didn't know what I wanted. I hardly knew if this was right or wrong anymore. Now that I had realized it, my cheeks did feel a little hot from this. I now realized that maybe I was enjoying this after all, but he's an arrancar and I'm a soul reaper. This was so wrong and yet...he would kill even his own kind just to save me, his own enemy, and one who nearly killed him the first time we fought. I then made up my mind and closed my eyes as I sighed only to catch my breath as I made this quick and wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed my lips into his. I've never felt so shy in my life. Soon I thought to myself that this wasn't so bad after all.

Mayuri smirked more as he watched the show that Lanna was performing for him. As she rubbed her breasts up against his chest, he couldn't help but smirk even more. He then held her chest close to his face as he trailed his kisses all over her breasts. While he did this, he allowed his hands to trail all over her back and even her butt to continue to grind against her, with his boner only getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:41 pm

(Hey so I forgot to ask but whats your plans for Halloween? ^^)

Surprised but glad at the same time, Yylordft held the back of her head with one hand to deepen the kiss. Maybe she was warming up to him after all. He didn't mind, actually he loved it knowing she accepted him and was willing to go to these lengths for him and only him. After all, he knew it was only him because he was the first one to take her virginity so there couldn't have possibly been others before him. But that just means no one would come after him either, Emily was his only. So he kissed her deeply like he would the woman he loves which is her, and began to grind his hips into hers, his other hand slushy between her legs and teasingly rubbing on the outside of her garments.

Lanna had only done this once and that wasnt even her fault, so she was slightly shy about coming onto him. But at the same time she was a complete pervert on the inside, but only ever wanted to share this with the man she loved. But then again, she did say yes when Mayuri asked for her hand, so in a way she would grow to love him. She had to, she had no way of going back home and from now on had to live here. At least someone loved her here in this scary place. She'd show him her appreciation after all, even if this was how he wanted it. Lanna finally got fully undressed and helped to take off his clothes to so they were both in the same position, as she sat back on his lap and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:04 am

(Actually, last saturday night I went to Busch Gardens for Halloween. It was really fun yet really scary. Werewolves, vampires and other horrible things went after me. Even guys with chainsaws 0_0 So I don't have much planned for today except coming back from school.)

In the kiss, I gasped as I felt his hips grinding against mine and soon one of his hands between my legs rubbing me from outside of my clothing. As I kept my arms wrapped around his neck, I blushed from his touch and used on of my hand to lace my fingers in his hair. Now that I thought about it, he was my first, whether it was rape or not. So in a way, there was no one else who I could be with but him. Maybe this was right after all. All I wore was the shirt he gave me that had buttons on it, and underwear, but no bra since he didn't have any.

Mayuri smirked as she not only stripped, but helped him strip as well. He then straddled her more on his lap so that her legs would be spread apart as he kissed her back and held her hips to tease her as he rubbed himself at her entrance as well. He was going to make sure so would enjoy this just as much as she did by making her beg for him. He wanted to be sure she was willing to be his before he continued.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:50 pm

(Awww that sucks :/ Well my Halloween was fun, I spent it with Mitch, Ian, Ryan and Kaila (She cosplays as Haku, I'm guna try to get her to join the site here soon xD) and we went to the movies at the mall and cosplayed. It was really fun, well, in the beginning. Then I got mad and refused to talk to Ryan cause he ruined our ninja group and changed into a pirate costume T_T Yup, I ignored him half the night as pay back xD But I'm glad at least you did something exciting, but getting chased by a guy with a chainsaw kinda sounds fun!)

Soon enough he was at his peak and knew he had to have her. The way she was acting he already knew she finally accepted him, so even if he took her now it wouldn't be rape like before because she wanted it too. He unbuttoned his shirt that she was wearing of his and slid off her underwear, rubbing himself against her. Just the warmth of her body clinging to him made him feel more calm and loved. His head layed on her shoulder with her hands around his neck and he could heart her heart beating even at this distance. It was a beautiful sound to know she was alive, even if his soul was already damned. But whatever was left of him would only be for her. He would give himself up to her completely and hoped she'd do the same.

Even as he grinded against me, I wanted to feel even closer to him, so I sat up and pulled him up to me so he wasn't laying down anymore but sitting up as I sat on his lap. I wanted to be able to hold him when he entered me. In a way, I was still scared since the first time it hurt and I didn't want it to hurt again for the second time. So in case it did, I wanted to be able to hug him if I needed to and feel his love not just from the sex but by actions, even if it was just with his arms around me I'd feel much more safe and calm. In a way, I was growing to love this mad scientist, even if he was slightly insane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:19 am

(lol so that was what the picture was about. Awesome ^_^ although that's sad about what happened between you and Ryan. It's not that fun when they all go after you at the same time O_O)

Feeling him at my entrance teasing me, I couldn't stop moaning and I could even feel my cheeks grow hotter from all of this. Now that the shirt was unbuttoned, my breasts were exposed and the shirt I was wearing was more like a coat on me now. When I felt him lay his head on my shoulder, I could only blush more but smile a little as I kept my arms wrapped around his neck. Funny how before I almost killed this guy in the Soul Society, but once I was in his world, instead of killing me back, he decided to keep me as his.

Mayuri was surprised by her actions and yet smirked seeing just how close she wanted to be to him. He then held her close to him in his arms but used one hand to position her hips right as he positioned himself as well befor making a full and complete thrust inside of her. This time she was more loose since he's had her before. It was disappointing that she wasn't as tight as she was before, but he was still glad he got to be the one to have her first. He even smirked as her chest rubbed against his as he thrusted inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:52 pm

(Yup Very Happy And yeah, still kinda pissed at him and stuff. I dunno, just feel like we're becoming more distant...Halloween night he didn't even look very happy to see me or anything...But that's why you gotta chase them with a chainsaw right back dude! >:3 Bwahahaha)

He knew he never wanted to kill her, sure in the beginning she tried to kill him but he could never bring himself to do it nor did he really want to. Most humans or soul reapers he could slaughter easily, but her, he could barely lift a finger to. He deeply loved her, was madly in love with her even if he did have a cold heart of ice. But she was the one thing that warmed him up. She was his light, and he would show her his appreciation as he tore off the shirt on her shoulders and began to kiss her collar bone. Once he was done kissing her collar bone, the moment his lips touched hers he rammed himself inside of her, feeling her body tighten around him as he groaned. She was more lose this time because he had taken her before, but he didn't care. She was his now and that was all that mattered.

Lanna yelped when she landed onto his erection and he shot inside of her. She quickly grabbed his neck tightly when she felt him shove himself into her as she held him closely. Her face was completely red with blush since she now felt shy from having this feeling again. It hurt at first again but then once he stayed in her for a few seconds she got use to the feeling and calmed her nerves, accepting it and letting it feel good instead. "I love you, Mayuri." She finally admitted and nibbled on his ear while holding him tightly and feeling safe in his tight hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:54 pm

(You shouldn't think that way, maybe he was upset about something else. It's why when something looks wrong, you should try to figure out what that is and not assume. Lol as if I would find a free chainsaw with those creeps running around XP)

I gasped and moaned louder almost screaming for him in the kiss as I felt him enter me, but not like before since this was no longer my first and not only that, it wasn't rape this time. I held him closer to me as I continued to moan as I returned the kiss to him. I held onto him tightly also to use him as a stress reliever for the pain if any. I knew it wouldn't bother him since that first night I bit his hand to get it off of my mouth and all he did was laugh.

Feeling her nibble at one of his ears, he smirked at her words and whipered back to her, "And I love you, my dear." He then continued to pump inside of her almost making it seem like she was hopping on his lap. He held her hips now so that she wouldn't fall off or be placed in the wrong position. As he pounding in and out of her, he moved down to her neck then nipped at it before biting it leaving a mark on her to be his.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:43 pm

(Meh well I finally talked to him about it. Things are more or less fixed now. Haha yeeeeah you got a point there. xD OMG I felt like such an idiot re-reading what I wrote and did a mental facepalm. I cant be nibbling his ears, he doesn't haveany T_T Henceforth those things that replace his ears or whatever xD I feel like a moron now.)

Yylfordt shoved himself in deeper, as far as he could in fact as he felt himself hit her womb knowing there was no way he could get any deeper even if he wanted to. He never felt this before until Emily came into his life, and this was a feeling he wished he could get use to and feeling her wrapped around him. He groaned into her mouth while kissing her, his hands now moving to her breasts as he grabbed them playfully, still thrusting himself inside. He liked it when Emily moaned for him too, it was like music to his ears to hear her cries and begs.

Lanna winced when he bit down on her neck but also loved the feeling. She loved anything to do with her neck, whether it be he kissed it, put his hands on it or bit her. As long as it was only him that is. When he did that she held onto him even more tightly when he pumped into her. She helped by moving her hips up and down on him so he wasn't doing all the work and she could make herself feel pleasure in case his thrusts weren't doing it for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:50 pm

(Lol OMG even I forgot that he had no lobes. So I guess we were both morons XD Lol I had to come home early today. Not going to say why because it's embarrassing and people do invade our privacy here.)

I continued to moan for him as I felt him even grabbing at my breasts while pounding deeper inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kept my arms wrapped around his neck. Eventually I broke the kiss just to be able to breathe again. I didn't want us both to be suffocating while we were doing this. It would've been an awkward position to die in. I then began to moan louder now that my mouth wasn't being muffled by his lips.

Smirking as he felt Lanna assisting him, Mayuri then laid back on the bed and held her hips after licking the blood off her neck. He felt that he had been doing most of the work and now it was her turn to show him how much she wanted him. He then used her hips as leverage to push her up and down on him as hard as he could. He also tried to get in deeper inside of her practically touching her womb from the inside with his tip.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:59 pm

(If May saw me post that he'd hit me upside the head for making that mistake XD Well I can probably already guess what it is but your choice to tell me or not in PM.)

Grabbing her legs he wrapped them around his waist so she'd be closer to him. When she pulled away from the kiss to breath he chuckled but that didn't stop him from fucking her senseless like he wanted to. He even grabbed the headboard for support to help him shove himself into her deeper while pulling her hips onto him with the other hand. Hearing her moan for him only turned him on more, but he also wanted her to show some effort so he rolled her over so now she was on top of him as he layed on back and pumped into her.

She moaned out loud when he layed back since it pushed into her deeper now at an angle. She even bent back a little so she could feel him better while he ground himself at her womb and penetrated her hard. Lanna's face was still red but she really did love the feeling of this now that the pain was gone and over with. She knew he was a cruel man, especially to others, but knowing he was this way only for her made her feel even special and she liked spending these kinds of moments with him from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:17 pm

(lol XD well before you guess what it is, you should read the last PM I sent you. It explains the current situation I'm in that's too personally to be public.)

Now being on top, I was a bit surprised yet at the same time I couldn't hide my fluster from this. I never even thought of myself as one who would be on top like this, but it seemed that to him, I wasn't showing enough effort. So I took a breath to relax before I could start moving with him. I placed my hands on his chest for support since it was hard enough as it was for me to be like this at all. The first time was rape and now there was love in it, but what was strange to me was that the time I had then and now, are with the same man. Although he tricked me into this again, this time it wasn't rape.

Mayuri smiled glad to see she was really enjoying this after all. He had always wanted her acceptance eversince he claimed her as his. It irritated him how she could be so stubborn at times, even when there was no point to deny the facts. Still, he wasn't going to think about that now. For now he was going to enjoy himself and her as he picked up his pace a little and pumped in and out of her more frequently and more aggressively seeing as how she may like the aggressive types according to what he's done to her so far. He was very good at observing this especially since he was a scientist.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:03 pm

(Oi, this makes me miss my BF. T_T *sad face*)

With a sinister smile Yylordft liked to see the look Emily made while he thrusted into her. Now that she was on top of him he could see the look on her face and watch all her movements. He especially liked how he got a nice view of her breasts going up and down as she rode him. He had his hands on her hips to pull her harder down onto him. "Enjoying yourself darling?" He smirked.

Lanna didn't tell him but she loved aggressiveness, especially in this case. So she did just that and was slightly aggressive towards him so he'd catch on that was how she liked it. Even as she moved up and down on him, she leaned over and kissed his neck then growled, biting into his neck and leaving her mark. So now he was marked by her. The mark looked like a canine bite, a wolf to be specific.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:30 pm

(Aww I'm sorry Sad )

I saw how he was staring at my breasts moving up and down as I moved with him. This only made me blush more. I felt him pull me down harder now and moaned louder. I even saw the look on his face as he thrusted in me. He seemed to enjoy watching me like this, he must have thought that I was vulnerable because of the look on my face. Perhaps I should see how he looks when surprised. I then carefully turned around so that my back would be turned to him as I reached back and pulled him up by his arms, placing each of his hands on each of my breasts. "Enjoying yourself?" I asked him right back.

Mayuri groaned a bit from the bite, but smirked as well now knowning she loved the aggressive type. So he returned the favor by biting the mark he left on her again, making the scar run deeper so that it would never disappear. His mark that he left on her looked like two puncture wounds, sort of like that of a snake bite. Luckaly for her, his bite wasn't poisonous. He the pulled her down harder onto him sinking in deeper inside of her. He then came up with an idea and flipped her over to be able to go deeper inside of her as he reentered her from her back side with her on her hands and knees.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:03 pm

(Is it bad to say I always wanted him to mark me in RL? xD I mean on the neck and leave it as a scar, but I don't think his teeth can get deep enough into my skin or anything. OMG I bite him so hard, you should see the wounds I leave on him...A few times I made it purple and black. But I had to stop doing it cause now it hurts him and the fact he doesn't want others seeing it. T_T)

"Oh yes, very." he purred out loud still watching her move on top of him with amusement. She was a sight to behold and he loved to look at her body move, especially if it was naked because he knew he was the only one who could see her like this. But he knew soon he wouldn't be able to hold in much longer if he kept this up. So he held her against the wall and violently kissed her while forcing his tongue in, each thrust hitting her womb just like he wanted.

Feeling him being more dominant Lanna whimpered underneath him and loved how he took her this way. This was the way he raped her the very first time, but now that she was use it to it she admitted this was probably her favorite position. He slid in the deepest like this which made her feel the most pleasure as she moaned for him louder than before as he pounded into her. Plus, this way he had more leverage and could go in harder and faster. Surely if he kept this up he'd make Lanna lose herself and she'd come for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:22 pm

(Oh wow o.o purple? Was it infected?)

I felt my spine tingle when I heard him purr out loud. Once my back was pinned to the wall and felt his lips crash into mine along when his tongue sliding inside, I couldn't help but scream a bit even though it was muffled as I felt him thrust in harder hitting my womb. I knew from the first time that he was violent, but this was something else. I wrapped my arms around his neck so that I wouldn't fall off. My fluster also grew even worse when I felt my chest rubbing up against his.

Since he was a soul reaper, and she was only human, he knew that she wouldn't be able to hold out as long as he could, which was why he whispered in her ear while he thrusted in harder and hit her womb faster, "Don't come until I do." In a demanding tone. He wanted it to be clear that he was the dominant one in this relationship and she would have to be the one to wait for him. Not the other way around. He knew she would suffer from this, but he knew that once she gets her turn, it would be all the more pleasurable for her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:17 pm

(I have a harsh bite ;D I -am- a wolf after all xD plus not only my teeth are sharp but I have long sharp nails that I've cut people and made them bleed before on accident. So, I also have claws I guess xD)

Thrusting into her, with each thrust he made her hips slam down onto him with lots of force so in a way this was starting to become a little violent since Yylordft was getting so carried away. He heard her muffled screams since his mouth covering hers silenced it which only made him grownjarder for her inside, stretching his lenth to the point of pain where she turned him on. Her luscious body was something he couldn't keep his hands off of, and he'd make sure to mark her with his fluids so she was marked as his. It would be made clear to the other arrancars that she was his and only his.

Lanai felt the need to release but then he demanded her not to. How was she suppose to hold it in if he kept thrusting into her like this nearly sending her into an orgasm frenzy? She could feel her body screaming at her to give up and accept it, but she knew she had to somehow hold out for him which is what she did. But then again she was also human and he was a soul reaper, he could hold out longer than her so it wasn't really fair to her. But then again she blushed at what he said because that only meant he was intending to come inside her. Just the thought of it made her want to orgasm but she couldn't. She'd have to wait until he let himself go and possibly let herself too at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:10 pm

(lol cool I don't have sharp nails since I clip them, but I also have sharp teeth. I'm one of the lucky few on halloween who don't need fake teeth to be a vampire or a demon XD )

I could feel him getting turned on inside which only made my face turn red a bit. I continued to scream from how violent he was becoming despite my screams being muffled by his tongue and lips. At first I hated this man for doing this to me the first time, but now it seems that even I can't get enough of it. I knew he was an arrancar and I was a soul reaper, but that didn't matter now. To me, he was someone special. I could feel myself at my peak now but I kept myself from releasing just yet. I didn't want to spoil the moment like this.

Mayuri could only smirk at how wound up Lanna was becoming and he could feel it as she grew tighter around him. So tight that even he was beginning to become wound up himself. Soon enough, things had to give as he finally released inside of her after she made him harder and more erect inside of her from being so tight. He knew this was their second time together, but possible because of the pressure he had put her under, she was able to feel almost like the night he first claimed her as his.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:04 am

(Damn you, Iphone for stupid autocorrect again T_T I re-read my part and yeah...So many errors. XD)

Holding it in no longer he let himself go and came inside of her with a loud groan after holding her down on him forcefully with a final thrust. He could tell in that moment by her moans and screams she also let herself go and this only made him smirk wider from it seeing that he managed to make her feel this way. He wanted her to feel pleasure herself not just him. He could also see how her smell was stronger and this made his eyes grow wide knowing what it meant. He couldn't believe he just now noticed it but the smell was of that of a woman baring a child, more specifically, his. He wondered if he should wait to tell her or say it now. But it was obvious now that it was the first time they did it only a few hours ago that that time was when it happened. He just hoped while it was growing he didn't kill it by their passionate sex they just finished up.

She felt she could hold out no longer and lucky for her, it was at the same time he himself let go. She cried out loud and said his name in whimpers when he was reaching his max, and finally he did. She could feel the warmth of his sperm leaking into her and this made her blush deeply just thinking about it as she clenched the bed sheets tightly in her hands. From the overwhelming feeling she felt exhausted and her body practically collapsed onto the bed while she breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next