AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Following the trail, I saw that it had stopped. Damnit, guess the bastard got away after all. Oh he's probably dead by now. I deactivated my shikai and turned around to return to the 4rth barracks. There was nothing more that I could do now except get some rest and prepare for tomorrow. It was starting to get dark outside.

Mayuri could only sigh seeing as how Lanna didn't understand a single word he had just said to her. He then explained to her what a soul reaper was and how she has the ability to become a very powerful one. "Also, a bankai is the highest level of power that can be released from one's zanpakuto. When you became that wild animal, you were releasing your bankai. Do you understand now?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 am

Yylordft decided to follow this girl, he'd keep a close eye on her. As he followed her they were led to fourth squad barracks, he figured this apparently was where she lived. When they got to her home as she walked in, he didn't follow after her. He stood by the side of the home waiting and planning on what to do. He wondered if she saw him at all but apparently didn't.
Back at the location of the scene, Aizen saw that she was gone and no evidence was of her being here. She had to have been on the move, perhaps even that she got rid of the body. He needed to get rid of her and quick, possibly even frame her. That would work well. He then walked back to his barracks for now to get some sleep.

Lanna was finally starting to get it. But either way he didn't even answer her question. But she guessed now maybe wasn't the time. Either way he was oddly going off about how powerful she was and it made her laugh to think that. She always had little self esteem and couldn't imagine herself of such high strength as he praised her right now. Maybe being her wolf form was new to her but it couldn't be that strong. She simply laughed. "So even knowing this about me, what's the plan? You didnt honestly think I'm going to be a soul reaper or whatever it is do you? Isn't happening."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:50 am

Before I could get to bed, I needed to wash off the blood from the battle I was in earlier. I then headed towards the springs that was near by and got undressed before getting into the hot spring water. It was relaxing and took my mind off of all the negative things that had occured today. It was also more peaceful out here since I was alone and without anyone to disturb my peace.

Honestly, this girl had no idea of what she could be capable of. What a fool and how foolish it was that such power was wasted on this naive girl. "I'm afraid I can't let you go home anyways. You'll run a muck whenever you feel threatened in the human world, by doing so also endangering innocent humans. The soul society won't allow it." He said to her scornfully to answer her question. In a way he kept from telling her that there are ways to control it just to kep her from leaving. She was such an interesting specimen to him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:36 pm

(Pretty much Lanna has the capability to leave if she wants but she decides to be nice and become his luitenant like he asks of her so, she pretty much her entire life had the option to leave but stayed on her own will. Even if May 'thinks' he's holding her here he isn't xD)

When he heard a door open and shut from the back he knew she had headed out of her house and was on the move, but he couldn't let her get away. He'd stop her in her tracks. When he followed her and found out she was alone at the hot springs, he knew it could only mean one thing. Mental images popped into his head as he hit the side of his head to make them go away. He didn't want to be a peeping Tom but couldn't help it as he watched. Then again, even after feeling a tiny nosebbleed he figured she was at her most vulnerable and had her guard down. He held his sword as he went up behind her and held it to her throat and whispered into her ear. "So we meet again...Time you met your maker..."

Lanna hated this guy to be honest. He was an asshole, a pervert and even a creep. And now he was saying she couldn't go home but had to be a soul reaper. She was thinking that maybe this guy was just making this up so he could keep her around. He was an odd man and she couldn't figure him out entirely. She could only figure what he was going to say too. "Let me explain. If you say I'm this strong I could leave if I wanted. I don't think your little bars can hold me. Plus, I'd make just as much damage as a soul reaper as I would being a human. Just having a sword in my hand to compared to not doesn't make things better. So my conclusion is, your full of it. You're being selfish about it and you know it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:55 am

(Warning: Rated M material!)

Now seeing the situation I was in, I knew that I was trapped and in more ways than one. What's worse was the fact that I had practically nothing on and all I could do was cover my femanine spot with one hand and use my arm to at least hide my nipples since I did have a rack. "Bastard! Shouldn't you have bleed to death already?!" I asked scornfully since the last time I saw him, he was bleeding pretty badly from the damage I caused him, even if it was foul play done by his leader.

Mayuri could only tsk at Lanna's word. This foolish girl's smarter than she made herself out to be after all. No matter. He was still going to keep her in the soul society. It was true, he was a selfish bastard but he would do everything he could to get what he wanted, and he wanted Lanna. Tough shit!" was all he said before he headed towards the bathroom with a night robe. It ws getting late. Time for bed. Inside, he removed his mask and makeup to reveal a totally different looking person. Mayuri's true face was truly not one you would expect from a mad scientist.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 am

"I would have, had I not gotten away soon enough to fix my wounds, but..." He smirked as he stood up and held the blade still at her throat but was no longer leaning on his knee's and hunched over. "I don't think I'm going to kill you, I've decided on. True, you meant to kill me and your plans halfway succeeded, but it was not you who injured me. I would have been able to counterattack had the man you saw stopped me. He is who should be dead, I have little reason to kill you." He then removed his blade from her neck and grabbed a towel off the chair throwing it to her to wrap around herself so she could cover up in order for them to talk. "So for now, I'll spare you. I may make more of a profit keeping you alive than killing you." As much as he was sounding nice, he was a bastard who was planning to use blackmail.

(How was that? Was it alright? >__< Also Mayuri would never say "tough shit" I'm sorry to say xD Lol)

This guy was just worse and worse. Was there anything good about him at all? She began to wonder this. He just seemed like such a vexing individual, where was that sense of kindness or charm? Had he none at all? Lanna was beginning to think this guy was all freak and no neat. (Lol xD) When he just cursed and walked off leaving her there she knew she had upset him, and possibly made him mad by saying the exact thing he kept her here for. Wanting to leave while he wasn't looking, she couldn't force herself too, seeing as that damn kindness she had kept telling her to apologize.
She growled under her breath and cursed some fowl words to herself over and over with her hands in the pockets and walked up the door he had entered, simply knocking as she talked through it.
"Look, I'm sorry...Didn't mean to snap, just, vexed is all. Everything has just happened very fast, it takes time for me to adjust."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:08 am

I was a bit relieved that I wasn't going to get killed and yet curious as to why this arrancar was sparing my life when he had the chance to kill me right on the spot if he wanted to. Wrapping the towel he had given around me, I had to ask him, "What's the catch here? It may have been generous of you to let me live, but what purpose do you really have for doing so in the first place?"

(Whoops! My bad. I was sort of cranky at the time.)

Hearing her apologize, he then started to feel foolish himself for acting like a child in front of her. Now that she mentioned it, he was sort of rushing and pushing this whole idea of being a soul reaper onto her without considering her opinion in it all. He then stepped revealing his true face to her as he finally said to her, "I should be the one who should be the one apologizing. Still, at least stay tonight? It's too late to take you back home and I don't have enough energy to do that right this instant."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:19 am

"What reason?" Yylfordt thought her question was simply retorical. Had she not known that on her own? It was two reasons. For one, she would help him to kill Aizen, and two, he hated to admit it but something about her drew him to her and he wasn't letting her leave from him. "Simple..." He began to go on. "If I spare you, you will help me to kill Aizen, but in order to do this, I must bring you back to hueco mundo with me." He snickered and crossed his arms while sitting in the chair, looking at her face and trying not to focus on how she was only wrapped in a towel.

(It's alright no worries ^^)

"I guess...It wouldn't hurt if I did. But tonight only. You take me back tomorrow." She said with her hands still in her pockets, the last part almost more of a demand then a request. She wasn't sure about this whole staying over the night thing. He was right though, they could much better explain things in the morning after a good nights rest, that is if it was possible. Going to sleep tonight may even be difficult for Lanna with so many things on her mind. Plus, she couldn't imagine where she would sleep either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:52 am

Now I get it. He wants revenge on Aizen for trying to get him killed by me, but he expects me to help him? "You're on your own. I already ratted him out to my superior. Besides, I'd be dead either way, whether it'd be by your hands, Aizen's, or even the sould society if I agreed to your propsition." I said to him with a serious tone. This arrancar was truly starting to get on my nerves now. First he spies on me while taking a bath, then threatened to kill me if I didn't help him with his vendetta. There was no way I would go anywhere with this creep, and to think I actually pittied him.

Not caring whether or not Lanna saw his face, Mayuri stepped forward and simply nodded in understandment. Now where was she going to sleep. He had only one bed and he wasn't exactly used to having people around like this. "You can share my bed with me or would you rather sleep on the floor?" he asked her jokingly with a small chuckle but at the same time that was all he think of for. It wasn't as though he was trying to insult her. He was just naturally mean and cold hearted to others.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:07 am

This girl was something else. She wasn't like the other arrancar woman he ad met before either nor like the soul reaper woman he'd encountered. Strangely something about this girl tugged on his insides drawing him to her even I'd he didn't want to. As if some kind of invisible rope connected their hearts. He knew now, there was no going back for her. He hated to be so rude and kidnap her like this but she hadn't gotten dressed sooner so he had no choice. Frowning at her words he simply shunpo'd in front of her covering her mouth and then opened a garganta pushing her through with him.

Lanna was about to say something to retort saying hell no creeper but when she looked up raising her head she saw his face. His actual face. When seeing it, she couldn't help but find herself blushing. Maybe this guy even with his asshole attitude did have one good quality after all. But, she knew if she took his offer of sleeping in that bed things may or may not happen. Was she willing to risk it? Lanna wanted to say no but what other choice dis she have. "I-I...Guess I'll just sleep in the bed then...the floor is terriby uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 am

My eyes soon widened as soon as he appeared in front of me and covered my mouth as he took with him through the garganta. I didn't react till after I realized what Yylfordt had done. I then grabbed his hand trying to get it off of my mouth well. Obviously this meant he wasn't taking no for an answer which pissed me off as I even bit his hand that covered my mouth.

Mayuri smirked seeing the reaction Lanna had to his face. He now saw that she was actually agreeing to sleep in his bed with him only because of his face. He could only chuckle as he cupped her chin and said slyly, "Ohhh! Does this mean all I had to do was show you my face to make you change your mind about goig home? Hehehe..The bed is this way." He then lead her to his bed as he only stood and motioned for her to get in first. Maybe he'll get to have Lanna after all and in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 am

He laughed at how pathetic her efforts failed when she bit him and he felt nothing. He was very strong even if he didn't look like it and something like a small bit couldn't compare in pain to a sword piercing his body. It was simple as that. Once in hueco mundo after going through the garganta, he led her to his home and through her in the bedroom. He would punish her for saying no to him, and for giving him these wounds that he had to repair. It was only fair she suffer equally as him, then maybe he'd debate on getting rid of her, or keeping her. Then stepping forward he put both hands on her boulder pushing her against the wall as their lips clashed passionatly while he held her still but also in a tight embrace up against his body. They were so close, you could even hear his heart beat.

"Tch! That's not why..." Lanna began to say but then he stopped her mid sentence while leasing her towards the bed inside the room. It looked like a normal one, but it also didn't feel very comfortable now come to think of it going through with this. He was an adult, Lanna was still only a teenager, was this even right? She was taking second thoughts on it now. "M-Maybe I should just take the floor instead..." she gulped nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:20 pm

It all happened so fast. First minute I was thrown into Yylfordt's bedroom, then the next thing I knew, I was up against the wall with Yylfordt pressing his body and lips against my body and lips. Knowing I was only wearing a towel, I knew that this meant that I was going to get raped. I immediately struggled for freedom and even screamed despite being muffled by his lips.

Seeing how nervous Lanna had become about this and her reason for it, Mayuri smirked sadistically with an evil plan in mind. Suddenly, he tackled her onto the bed pinning her body down on her stomach and with him on top of her in sort of a doggie style position. He chuckled softly at her blush and whispered in her ear, "What's the matter? Scared or simply shy?" He then nipped her ear teasingly as he rubbed himself against herself softly as if to brush up against.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:54 pm

(Warning: Rated M content from here on!)

Yylfordt figured she would struggle upon his actions. He hated to admit but even for how he hated that she barely killed him be still wanted her regardless and even in this kind of way. He may have been a cold hearted man but even to rape a girl against her own will, it wasn't like him. In fact he had never experienced this before so it would all be new to him and maybe as well as her. He then whispered in her ear as he began to take off her towel showing her nude body. "So...Shall I make you suffer as did I? Don't worry, though. I'll be, gentle...That is as gentle an arrancar can be." he chuckled the last part knowing that it was hard not to be rough. She would be in for a eventful evening.

(O////O *Blushes*)

Next thing Lanna knew was that she was thrown onto the bed onto her stomach. About to crawl off and get away the next thing she knew was that he was on top of her, holding her pinned down. She would have gotten away, had his spirtual pressure not be weighing on her body crushing her and keeping her down. When feeling him rub up against her from behin her eyes widened knowing now what he wanted. She was getting slightly scared now. Was he planning to rape her? If so she didn't want it to be too painful. Lanna was still a virgin little did he know.
She tried not to show any sign of being scared when talking to him. "W-What?! I'm not! Your just being..." she actually couldn't think of a word to describe it right now. He was being rude but also polite since she accepted his offer in the bed, but when she said yes she didn't mean it to lead to this!

Last edited by Lanna Kurotsuchi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Now that I was nude and heard what he whispered in my ear, I could only feel even more nervous. I then continued to struggle by pushing him away the best I could. I wanted to hide my exposed body but it was either get away exposed, or get raped while trying to cover up. I even blushed a bit from being exposed like this and unable to cover up. "Stop it!" I yelled as I then got mad and kneed him in the grown the best I could.

Hearing her response to his question, Mayuri chuckled at how cute she was when she was nervous. "Heh...Then you won't mind me at all." He whispered in her ear nipped at its lobe. His hand began to feel all that they could feel. Her chest, her sides, her hips, he even got a good feel of her ass while he continued to rub what was now a boner against it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 pm

He felt all over her body and he could only laugh when she said this. He even ran his fingers along the naked lining between her thighs to tease her, and she was dripping, that much was sure. He could only smirk upon this, even as she cried and begged him to stop, there was no denying that he body called for him in more ways then one. "You say you want me to stop, but your body says otherwise..." He said and then began to kiss her neck. When she attempted to knee him in the groin, he simply stepped back, moving his feet fast and threw her onto the bed, crawling on top of her pinning her down. He used his spirtual pressure as well to keep her held down so she couldn't move her legs upwards again to hurt him.

"S-Stop!" Lanna cried out while he did this. This didn't feel at all right and he was beginning to molest her. "I-If you could keep this up, you could get in a lot of trouble you know..." she said trying to think of alternative ways to make him stop, anything would do. Maybe if she actually liked him or knew him better, she wouldn't have minded this, but being kidnapped by this man and then being raped wasn't really her favorite hobby. But there was no way anyone was going to save her right? Maybe she'd have to do it herself. But even as she tried to overpower him as he toppled over her, his weight held her down. She could also feel his erection rubbing up against her ass which made her more uncomfortable. When he nipped at her ear she let out a small yelp in reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:31 pm

When I felt his fingers between my thighs, I gasped and turned to look away trying to hold in the urges to moan as he kissed my neck. After missing my aim with my knee, I was thrown onto the bed and now I was pinned down in more ways than one by Yylfordt who was now on top of me. I couldn't move my legs or hands upwards because of his spiritual pressure but I did manage to close my legs the best I could. "STOP!!" I begged knowing what would come next.

Hearing her empty threats, this only made Mayuri persist more as he stripped Lanna down to nothing leaving her completely nude. He then forced her onto her hands and knees as he removed his clothing as well, but before he was going to penitrate her, he was going to moisten her up for four play first. To do this, he placed the tip of his hardened member against her clit and began to stroke her with it teasingly and held on to her hips tightly as he did this.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:59 am

(O///O For some reason my part made me blush more than usual and really bad! XD Like, I literally can't stop blushing right now! >.< *hides her face embarrassed so Mayuri doesn't see and laugh at her* xD Oh and Madara if you're "Always Watching" like you said last time I swear not all our rp's are about sex! ....Just 50% of it is! Bwahahahaha!)

"Your begs mean nothing to me, only if you're begging for me..." He snickered in triumph knowing her cries would do her no good. Her begging only turned him on more as his lust grew, and certainly just for her. He had never been attracted to a woman before, to tell the truth, until Emily. In fact, he didn't even know her name. Feeling like a fool for not mentioning it earlier, still being on top of her he began to grope and grab at one of her breasts and licked her lips playfully until he then kissed them and looked into her eyes. "What name is it that this beautiful body beneath me is?" He asked, without ruining the mood by just plain out asking her name simply.

Lanna could see now that anything she said to him just went through one ear and out the other. Though come to think of it, he had no ears creepy enough! Some devices of the matter covered the spot where they should be. Either way, that wasn't what she should be focusing on. The man she had just met was taking her body and without permission and there was nothing she could do since he overpowered her. "P-Please...Stop..." She begged once more. "I'm still a virgin...I don't want my first time to be like this!" She said hoping he would understand and show sympathy and quit what he was doing. She was embarrassed he saw her nude body but being now shoved down on her hands and feet and him behind her rubbing against her, she knew this was it and there was no changing his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 pm

(Lol we are getting a lot of views from it.)

I held in any noise that I could make from his grasp on one of ny breasts. Keeping my legs closed, I also shut my lips once he licked them then kissed me again. When he asked for my name again, I didn't want to answer him that question, so I said to him, "None of your damn business!" I wasn't going to tell someone who was going to rape me my name, especially not an arrancar. I was scared not only for my life but for my virginity. I didn't want to lose it to an arrancar, not even him. Still, being a virgin, I couldn't help but blush a bit from this since I've honestly never experienced even a kiss before.

Mayuri, instead of being more considerate for Lanna after learning of her virginity, only grew a wider smirk only beginning to think of the many things he could do to her. He grabs her hips and positioned himself, but before he would enter her, he would loosen her up. To do that, he pushed his tip in first but very slowly to torture her more. Once his tip was in, he moaned a bit from how tight she was but kept it in her only to torture her more.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 pm

(I always get creeped out when people read my dirty rp's ._. It's like, those sick perverts that just wanna read them? xD *coughs*madara*coughs* jk jk i know he's not. He just see's the updates is all. xD)

"Not quite the talker are you?" he chuckled. "Oh well..." He wasn't letting that stop him now even still. He figured the stalling had gone on too long by now and it was time to get to work on her body. Releasing his grip on her chest, instead he moved his fingers down in between her legs. Even as she fought to keep them closed with both hands he was more powerful than her and managed to spread them. Moving his hips inward, he placed himself at her entrance rubbing at her. The look on her face while he teased her was truly priceless.

"Stop!" She screamed feeling him already getting close and beginning to push himself in only with his tip. "I-It hurts...!" She was almost in tears by now. This man, he was terrible. First he kidnapped her, then had her behind bars, wouldn't let her go home, and now this. Was she ever going to go home? "W-Why are you doing this?" She finally asked, hoping he would stop before he popped her cherry and her virginity would be gone forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:48 am

(Lol)

As soon as I felt his hands spreading my legs apart, I knew now that I was fucked, and in more ways than one. I looked up at the ceiling not even wanting to witness this creep getting in between my legs. I then felt him at my entrance and that was when I pannicked. I wanted to push off of me but his spiritual pressure was too strong for me. I knew that by now begging would be pointless, but what choice did I have. Shedding tears, I yelled, "For God's sake, I'm a virgin!" I knew that if he was stronger than me then it would hurt, but if I was also a virgin, it would hurt worse.

With his signature sadistic smirk on his face, Mayuri leaned in without pulling out even a single centimeter from her to whisper in her ear, "Why not?" Soon he got back in position and held a tighter grip on Lanna but not enough to break her, only enough to keep her still as he finally rammed himself all the way inside of her deeply. He smirked at not only how tight she was, but the fact that he was the one to pop her cherry since he noticed the blood that leaked out from beween her legs.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:08 am

(O///O It just keeps getting worse and worse!...Or better?! XD Haha)

"And...?" He just laughed knowing that this only made things better. He'd take her and all of her regardless. Her words meant nothing unless it was begging for him. Nothing could stop him, only could it edge him on. She was such a damn tease, her body, her screams, everything about her summoned his lust, and made his desire for her grow. In fact, he didn't want to admit it but, he was starting to have feelings for her...Even if she did injure him earlier, he wasn't letting her go home after this. She was his and his alone starting this moment, the very moment he took her.
"Well then...we'll both be each others firsts..." he snickered then no longer could hold himself in as he entered her with all of his might, one complete full thrust. He was glad that he went so hard, if not it would have been nearly impossible to squeeze inside considering how tight she was, and this only made him throb more.

(Man I'm so good at typing sex scene's...Shhhh don't tell anyone! XD Hahaha. I don't make a hobby of writing it.)

She was about to make a come back to piss him off but before she could she felt extreme sharp pain in her body and let out a scream from it, tightening her fists while she was still on her hands and knee's. She would have tried to run away and shuffle to her feet but his grip on her hips nearly dug into her skin keeping her still. She felt something dripping down her legs and then realized it was her own blood. She couldn't believe it...Even after all that time of pleading him not to, he still took her virginity, and now she'd never be the same again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:38 am

(Lol you sure?)

I screamed bloody murder when he gave me the full and hard thrust. I could feel the blood leaking out from between my legs after Yylfordt had popped my cherry. It still stung as I winced from the pain between my legs. I was saving this for someone special but this monster had to just take it from me as if it was just some property. Was this how he was going to punish me for nearly killing him? If so, then killing me might have been an act of mercy.

Feeling the blood leak out of her, Mayuri's sadistic smirk only grew wider as he began to pump in and out of her as fast and as hard and deep into her as he could, but with a bit of care as well so he wouldn't end up killing her. To be honest, he didn't want to admit to it but he was growing attracted to her ever since he kidnapped her. It was the only reason why he didn't want to let her go, and now that he's grown feelings for her as well, he never will let her go.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Yylordft moaned even outloud at how tight she was wrapped around his member and it was enough to drive him crazy. Feeling the blood run down his cock and lef he knew that he was the one to take her virginity and he knew now for certain, he was following in love with her. He hated her before but why now? It was because of her eyes, her lips, her body, her voice, everything about her. He then wrapped her legs around his waist holding her closer to him as their bodies touch and he kisses her lips passionatly as he pounds into her hard and fast.

(Lol...Maybe.)

The first time he entered it hurt, true, but now that he kept pumping into her hard and fast it felt like the pain multiplied. But after minutes of this it was good that the pain started to fade and it actually started to feel good, to her own dismay. Still, she cried out and clenched her hands tightly on the bed sheets as she screamed from the pain and how awful this man was. She would never forgive him for this, he'd rue this day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:34 am

Feeling him pound into as roughly as he did, I couldn't help but continue to scream in pain even though my screams were muffled by his lips. This man, he was an animal. I've never experienced this before, but I never expected it to be so painful, and yet I couldn't help but blush a little. As much as it was painful, it was also full of pleasure. I wasn't going to admit it though because it was still rape. Besides it was wrong for me to enjoy something like these especially with an arrancar like him.

After pumping in and out of her, he began to grow bored and began to pound harder into her. He was loosening her up and by then he could feel that even she was starting to enjoy this. A wide smirk began to creep on his smile seeing that she would enjoy this as well, despite her cries and begs. He wouldn't stop until the both had felt total ecstacy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next