AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) Empty
PostSubject: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Lanna had just returned home from winter break. The holidays were over and it was New Years in a couple of days, no one really got to have that day off. Well, at least Lanna's school didn't allow it. She had recently moved into her own apartment since she couldn't handle living with her parents. She had scars on her back before from behind injured from her father since he use to be abusive to her mother and Lanna came between them. She never had any deep wounds, but she had about 3 knife scars on her back. Eventually her parents had split up, so she was able to leave her mother to live alone. In her apartment room, Lanna sat in the living room with the tv turned on and the news showing. Apparently a bunch of bodies had ended up going missing, and some were even disemboweled. Lanna figured it was probably worse, but the news wouldn't tell everything to their viewers. She sighed knowing she should probably be safer and not go out so much with all this ruckus going on. Turning off the tv, Lanna got ready for bed. She had school tomorrow and it was the first day back from the the holidays, plus it was a new semester meaning new teachers, new classes, and new students.
Back to top Go down

Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:52 pm

I was moving into my new home. I was knew in town and will be new in the school I'm going to as well. I wasn't all to excited about new years not being a day off, but I never really liked new years anyways. Too many sad memories. My father and mother would constantly argue. I would even argue with him. He was a bastard who neglected us every chance he got, even during the holidays. Now I was moving into a new home and a new life was about to begin for me. After unpacking my things and organizing the house, I made some popcorn and sat down to celebrate new years eve my own way. I would make popcorn then turn on the horror flicks on tv. When the movie cuts to commercials, the commercial was interrupted with breaking news. Apparently, there was a serial killer who had escaped prison. I got up to get the popcorn after it was done popping just before the picture of the serial killer was revealed. All I got from it was that this killer liked to kidnap young virgin girls, violate them, then kill them however he wanted. He had a bad habbit of dropping off their corpses in places where they worked or outside of the school they would go to, but he liked to let them decompose before dropping them off. This guy must have been a really sick bastard to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:40 pm

It had been so long since I had tasted the tase or smelt the smell of freedom...and more. I had recently escaped prison reclaiming my freedom and shall take back what is rightfully mine. I recently had been sent to prison a year ago for raping and killing young women. I had to do it, otherwise they would've snitched on me and I would've been caught. They may not have thought it was funny but I did at the joke I made of dropping off the girls' rotted corpses in places where people would know who they were. I thought it would be amusing to scare the people who knew them with their corpses. That was why I would let them rot first. More screams more fun for me. Oh well. I had let my hair grow long enough so that people wouldn't recognize me nowadays. I also stole some clothes from a nearby truck of people who were donating them to the homeless. They didn't even notice. I had shacked up in an abandoned warehouse for now. It will do. For now I will have to find a new victim, the last one was found dead before I could dump her, which was how I got caught...
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 pm

I sat inside a small cafe just inside of town. I moved around just as an average individual would, I showed no abnormal signs that would draw someones attention. I acted casual and calm, I drew no attention to myself. No one suspect who I was; no one knew who I was.
I sipped my coffee from a plastic cup, reading the newspaper. A sly smile crept on my face when I had seen the article pertaining to the mass killings in the area. No one could determine who was doing all these crimes. There were multiple bodies gone missing and never found and some found in bad shape. I knew who the killings were done by. No one could be so cautious, be so tactical and swift such as I. My work pleased me greatly and so did the aftermath. But there wasn't enough thrill in all my killings. I disemboweled them as a calling card, to let them all know it was my work. I did not keep their innards but fed them to the hounds in the pound just two blocks from where I lived. It went to a good cause I told myself. Take one life to give longer life to another, that was the way I saw it.
I needed new motivation, something that would excite me. Hearing the screams of my victims pain grew old, I needed to hear a new type of scream. One that would excite and rouse me, a scream filled with defiance and purity. I would sought this out as my goal. To find the perfect scream.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:48 pm

(You're both complete creepers... .______. And I feel like an outcast so I'll use first person in my rp. xD)

The next day came and it was New Years eve today. Meaning that after today, it'd be a new year. I had no idea what I wanted my new years resolution to be after tonight, but I needed to think of one. Then I realized I knew the perfect one. I was a type of punk kid since I was quiet around others except friends, so I decided my goal for the new year was to find myself a man and try settling down soon. I was in my last year of college since I only took 2 years worth of it, meaning if I didn't find a guy soon, I would probably be a loner for a long time. It was hard for me to meet new people anyways let alone anything boyfriend related. I had my past run ins with guys and a lot of them were jerks. A lot of times they just waned to use me which made me disgusted since that's the only thing they wanted. Either way, it was a new day and I didn't need to get upset thinking about past boyfriends. I headed to class just like any other day and did my work, paying attention and taking notes. When I got to my third class I smiled since I had this one with my best friend Emily.
"Hey." I took my seat next to her and smiled then handed her a piece of my left over desert from last night. I knew a lot of times she liked my cooking so I saved her a piece until the next time I saw her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:12 pm

(Yeah ._. I'm almost scared of what you have planned for me Yylfordt....)

I smiled glad to see Lanna had the same class as I did. "Hey Lanna. Wow this looks really good, thanks." I said to her as I took the piece she gave me. I was a good cook myself but I could never find the time because of the classes I was taking. This was a very high quality college so it was required that we wore uniforms. This class was a cooking class which is what I need to become a chef for my own restaurant. Even though class was starting I was eating the piece of dessert Lanna gave me. The teacher didn't care anyways. Today we were learning how to make lemon flavored madeleines and lemon bars. Oh my God I love those! I thought to myself. It's like a cookie sized cake in the shape of a seashell. Lemon bars I already knew how to make but I've always wanted to make madeleines. We had to read the recepies before getting started as always, then we began to gather the ingredients and then we baked.

Last edited by Emily on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 pm

(Heheheh)

It was a new day for me, the first day of freedom. I was casually walking outside in town knowing know one would be able to catch me. As I happened to pass by a college, I noticed a very familiar scent in the air. Ahh yes, the sweet smell of lemons. Someone was making something with lemons. I would have to figure out what this would be, but for now I would wait outside of the building to see who would come out with the sweet smelling lemons. From the looks of it, it was a college, probably a cooking college because of the sweet smell in the air. I saw it seemed to be a prestigious one in fact. Heh, must be one with school girls in uniforms. Even better. If anyone amoung them is a virgin who happened to bake yummy sweets, then she'd be perfect. All I had to do was find her.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:13 pm

(Is that such a bad thing?)

Blood covered my face from my newest victim. I had already tore out their insides and placed them in a burlap bag. I used the edge of my foot to push the cadaver into the river. I made sure to be careful when taking care of my victims, I made sure I left no trace of evidence of who I was. I even wore latex gloves so no DNA would be found on the bodies. I never once touched them with bare skin, even if half of the bodies were woman. Perhaps the urge was there, but I denied my urges in order to sustain my reign of freedom. Maybe one day I would snap and no longer care. I certainly wished for it. It lingered in the back of my mind from time to time, but I never found the right one that crossed the border line of luscious and ruthless. They all cried begging for mercy, not once did they cry for me to continue. They begged for me to stop, never to keep it up. If one is to like the feel of my cut, one would feel just the same at my touch.

I sat outside on a bench later that afternoon, I always liked to make my kills in the morning as a sort of refreshment to start my day. I had no place in particular I wanted to go since I had already made my rounds. That is until I saw students in uniforms walking around on Campus. It must have been the College I had heard about that recently opened 3 years ago. This was the perfect place for me to find fresh prey. All my victims were middle aged adults, why not find myself a nice little treat in a young College student? All I had to do was wait until one I liked caught my eye. I was like a wolf hiding in sheep's skin among the herd, waiting to find the perfect little lamb to devour.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 pm

(Um, kinda, yeah. xD Oh btw Emily, I thought you might get a kick out of this haha)

I didn't really care for anything lemon, so when we finished making them I gave mine to Emily. "Here." I handed them over. I liked to learn to cook but sometimes I didn't really care either, I tended to be a picky person when it came to eating foods. The thing that my mom use to always tell me was that even if you don't like what you make, its good to know how to cook for your man. I always use to roll my eyes at her for that but then seeing that she made stuff for my father that she didn't even like herself, it made sense. When class was done, I took out my dr.pepper (lol xD) and took a sip of it walking outside on campus. I had walked with Emily for a little while until we were about to part ways. Class was over but I didn't have anything else to do now. "Hey, wanna grab a bite to eat? I haven't had any lunch and I didn't want the lemon bars we made. Seafood sound okay for lunch to you?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:31 pm

(can Scarlet join!?)
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:20 pm

(lmao XD)

I was surprised to see that Lanna didn't want her lemon bars and gave them to me but I just said to her, "Ok your loss then!~" I now had 4 boxes to carry so I had to be careful with them. I was kinda hungry myself, and eating all of these lemon treats wouldn't be healthy, so I asked Lanna, "How about a pizza place instead? You can put seafood on it as a topping if you want." I wasn't a big fan of seafood all the time. I would only eat fishy stuff once in a while. Even thened, it's a rare case to find me eating seafood since I was more of a meat and carb eater than seafood or veggies. I then remembered the pizza hut was close by and ask"How about we eat at pizza hut and do our homework there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Once I heard the bell finally ring and all of the hot school girl's walked out. I stood by a tree to find the right girl. They all seemed to have made sweet lemon goods, but almost none of them seemed to be perfect. All of the hot ones seemed to have been either taken, or just slutty whores, meaning they're used up already...Blech! Seemed like this high class college is the same as all of those private schools. The girls may look nice but they're deffinitely not so pure as they're made out to be. I then saw two girls who seemed to be of ripe picking. One of them seems like the resiliant type, could be a challenge, but she wasn't carrying any lemon sweets. Was she even in that class? Oh but then there's the one next to her. She seemed to be the sweet innocent type...a virgin. Plus she was carrying more boxes of goods than the other girls. Bingo! Now that I've found my new target, time to begin the stalking!~ Heheheheh
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Waiting patiently on the bench, I watched the girls shuffle out of their classrooms one by one dispersing into their little groups. They all wore the same uniform making it harder to tell information about them, but I had a very keen eye. Any small little detail I could point out told me a lot about a person. At first none of them were of interest to me, they all struck me as prissy and easy. I wanted one that would give me a run for my money, make me work for her. It was then that one girl caught my eye above all others. She looked like the rebellious type. She even had a succulent, petite body that could easily make my mouth water lest my mind run free with such thoughts.

I kept a close eye on her while she walked with her friend. The other didn't even give me a reason to go after her, she wasn't anything I wanted. She was out of the question. But this brunette, something about her made me lust for her in more ways than one. I could only picture her screams in my head of cutting her open, her blood all over me. The thought was pure bliss. I knew I had to have her in that moment.
I followed behind the two girls keeping my distance, I wouldn't be caught so easily preying on two young college students. I was far more intelligent than these degrading people that I walked among every day. They could not even come close to my standards or unravel my mind. I had to act normal, perhaps even woo the girl I craved if I must. Trust was the key to obtaining her. If I could gain her trust, she would never suspect my admirable desires towards her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:52 pm

(Nope, you're both creepers. xD Lol, that's all I have to say as my final answer haha.)

When we got to pizza hut I ordered us a pizza and got one half with sausage and mushroom and the other side Emily got what she wanted on it. I waited for our pizza to get done and brought out to us so while I waited I took out my homework from my bag and put it on the table. I only was taking three classes at the college, and since we had already made food in our cooking class, I didn't have to worry about it. The only homework I now had was Chemistry and I had to figure out a bunch of equations that had to do with the periodic table. It wasn't hard since I knew what we were doing and took notes in class, but I was lazy and hated wasting my time doing it when I could be doing something else. Soon the pizza arrived and I took a slice, eating it. I then looked over to Emily, the stuff she got on her pizza I really didn't care for so I didn't bother asking for a slice of her half. "It's New Years eve today, don't you have any plans tonight or are you calling it a home day? I'll probably just have a drink and crash knowing me..." I was only 18 and couldn't buy alcohol myself, but I had friends who always got some from me. Plus I wasn't a huge alcoholic anyways so I didn't abuse it, I only drank once in awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:02 pm

I got out my business and math homework. I needed to know math if I was going to own a restaurant. Plus I needed a business liscence and a culinary liscence to do the job. I was working on some equations myself and heard what Lanna said. I sighed and said, "To me, New years isn't really a holiday. More of a bad memory. Every year on this very same night would be nothing but chaos in the family. So sorry if I don't seem too enthusiastic about this day." I hated New Years of anykind. It was just another bad memory. I finally got my pizza which was the ultimate cheese lovers pizza. What's different about this pizza from a normal cheese pizza is that the sauce is alfredo sauce instead of regular pizza sauce, which is why I love it so much. I took a bite out of it and smiled as it practically melted in my mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:16 pm

As I followed them, I saw that they stopped at a pizza place and decided to enter and order something myself. That way I could get a closer look at her. Once I sat down at a booth and took my order, I glanced at the girls, mostly focused on my target. Now that she was no longer holding those boxes of goodies, I got to see her goodies. They looked much more sweeter than the goodies she made. I really hit the jackpot with this one. Never have I gotten as far as to finding a girl who was a virgin and had the perfect frame and petite figure. Looks like this will be one hell of a night for me. Once my order came, which was just a small sized meatlovers pizza, I took a bite out of my pizza and continued to watch her. I couldn't wait to take a bite out of her. I bet she even tasted good too. Sweet and succulant. Just the thought of exploding her cherry everywhere made my blood rush and I was growing impatient in taking her.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:30 pm

I needed to set the girl up in a situation where we could be alone. I needed to know if she was what I looked for or not. Simply just asking her on a date would make her easy which I didn't want. I couldn't ask her to spend the rest of the day or night out with me, if I did it would only prove her vulnerable. This got me to thinking of a plan I could use to place the cards in my favor, to put her into a situation where she would prove she wasn't an easy girl. It was a cliche idea, but it was a simple plan that kept me in the shadows none the less.
Just around the corner was a flower stand, I didn't get anything fancy besides a single rose by itself. When a young teenage boy walked past me, he would be an easy picking. The girl might think the boy was trying to fool her by giving her a flower and telling her it was someone else when it was "him" all along. He was a fairly handsome lad, if this girl I had my eye on declined then surely this meant she was just right for me after all. If not, it told me she was like all of the rest of the woman.

I payed the boy to hand her the flower and tell her it was from a admirer who will go unnamed. Now I needed to wait and see if she would accept the flower and meet me at the address on the card, making her an easy girl, or decline the rose and not go to the address in fear it could be a set up. I truly did hope she didn't decide to go. She was such a creamy girl, it would be a shame to have to move on to a new victim when she could be much fun in a nights worth.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:46 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that hun." I felt bad she always had a bad New Years, but mine was probably the same. I always spent it alone by myself since I couldn't stand my parent's, and I never really wanted to go out and party either since I had better things to do like school work. A lot of my friends tried telling me it would be fun if I let my hair down and get wild, but I still told them no. I went back to work on my homework until a boy came up to us. I smirked looking at Emily assuming it was for her since I knew a lot of guys always liked her, but it surprised me when it was actually for me. The guy said it was from a secret admirer but I assumed it was either actually him just lying to me, or he was doing it for a friend.
"Thanks." I took the rose from him and he left. I saw the note and read it then laughed. "Seriously. If it was him, he just lied to my face and I hate liars. And second, if its the guy's friends then he's too much of an embarrassed person to hand it to me like a man. Whoever it is, sucks to be them." I had my run in with a lot of guys and I wasn't going to fall for another jerk or a shy guy. I was too picky with men, that's why I hardly dated anymore and since most of them were pigs anyways. I put the flower down on the table but I wasn't going to go to the address on the note. It was probably a type of set up anywhere so the guy could be a pig like the rest of the population of guys. I thought it was sweet for someone to like me, but the way they gave it to me was actually rude so that's why I turned it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:00 pm

I was surprised myself when the guy gave Lanna the rose and the note. Usually I get that from guys, still it was cool that Lanna did too. After she read it and laughed explaining how she felt about it, I giggled as well knowing even I wouldn't be that stupid. I then sighed and said to myself that this was going to be an interesting night. So far I got to have pizza with my best friend and now she's got a secret admirer. What's next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 pm

As I sat there wondering when these girls are going to part, I became restless. I had to have that luscious body of hers or else I would go mad and settle for something more distasteful, which was something I wasn't planning on doing anytime soon. I then thought of a way to fool this girl into coming to me. I usually would just wait for them to be alone, but this girl was trying my patience. I would have to think of how to separate her from that girl first. I then finally came up with a plan that would not only work, but the thought of it amused even me. I then got up, paid my check and just as I was about to leave, I dropped a piece of peperoni on the floor while no one was looking then pretended to slip and fall on it right next to where the girls were sitting. I then "yelled in pain" as if I had sprained my ankle really badly. Now all I had to do was wait for the girl I was hoping for to "help me to my car".
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:33 pm

This was fantastic, so she did just as I hoped she would after all and declined the rose. I was just about to make my move, that is until a man "slipped and fell" on a piece of pepperoni just in front of them. I saw the entire thing, he threw it down on the floor purposely to get their attention. This unnerved me that a man like him would pull such a scam just to get their attention. At the time I didn't know he was after the other girl, from my angle it seemed like he was using sympathy to lure them both. That is until the girl I had my eyes on didn't help since the other one did. She whipped out her cell phone to call an ambulance, it was noisy inside so she came outside to make the call. Before she could dial the second number, I had her pinned to the wall just in the alley way right around the corner of the pizza place.
"Did you receive my little gift? I must say, I am rather glad you had declined it. Had you have accepted the rose, I would not have kept any interest in you anymore..." I smiled cynically. I wouldn't doubt I may have scared the girl out of her wits, but that did not stop me from keeping her in place. I wouldn't allow her to run from me even if she tried. "My name is Mayuri, and you are?" A serial killer I may be but I still used manors and common courtesy by giving my name first before asking another their name. This girl, I wanted to know everything about her, she truly was interesting to study indeed. Just the thought of getting to know her beneath the clothes was an arousing thought that lingered in my head.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:52 pm

I didn't even expect the guy to slip and fall when he did right next to our table. I quickly stood up out of my chair but Emily got to him before I could and was trying to help him in any way she could. Besides, she was better at taking care of people where I was the opposite and tended to hurt people. I knew there wasn't much I could do, but since he hurt his leg and couldn't move it I figured the best thing to do was call an ambulance. I ran outside to call and turned the corner so I didn't stand infront of the doorway but when before I could even finish dialing I was somehow pinned against the wall. I winced from the pain of my back hitting the wall but then opened my eyes to see who had done it. I didn't even recognize the guy, was he trying to mug me or something? Then he told me he was the one who sent the flower and I realized he was the man who had to send a kid to do the work for him and couldn't face me himself. He seemed like a pig too, and was that blood I smelled off of him? I wasn't scared of him, but I didn't want to be near him. I tried shoving him off but he had a good hold on me when pinning me to the wall. "I don't care what your name is, leave me alone!" I yelled at him and then kicked him in the shin running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Just as I was about to finish my pizza, a man slipped on a piece of pepperoni and fell hurting his leg. What kind of a slob leaves a piece of pepperoni on the floor and doesn't pick up after himself. I freaked and the first thing I did was try to help him out. "Oh my God! Are you ok, sir?!" I knew I needed to help him somehow but I didn't know to do. It looked like he hurt his leg since he held onto it hugging his knee and holding his ankle the best he could. He must have twisted it or something. I saw that Lanna was going to call the ambulance which was good. I then saw him point at the car outside. He must have wanted me to help him to his car, so I placed one of his arms around my shoulder then helped him up then helped him to the car he pointed out. "Hang on we're almost there.." He was heavy but he was also taller than me so it made sense. He also seemed to be slightly muscular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Perfect, she took the bait. Her friend was even gracious enough to leave us be so that I could have the girl take me to "my car" privately. She must have been a very sweet girl, too bad for her that's going to be her down fall. As soon as we got to the car, I smirked and said to her, "Thank you so much for helping me here. You have a really good heart. Too bad that it won't last very long!" Before she knew it I had already stood straight up and held her in a choke hold since my arm was already around her. She made this all too easy for me, I wonder what she would be like after knowing what I really am. I wasn't planning on killing her now. This was how I would knock my victims unconscious. I would block their airway long enough for them to pass out, but not enough to kill her. It took me 5 victims to get it right. Once she was unconscious, I smirked at my accomplishment seeing that I still got it and snuck back to the warehouse I was staying in with her unconscious body over my shoulder. Once I had returned to the place I called home, I laid her on the bed then smirked thinking I could make this more fun by fixing her up a bit, so I took off her uniform coat and unbuttoned her shirt enough to show her cleavage, which left no disappointments whatsoever. I took off her shoes and socks so they wouldn't be a hassle and then I tied her up and duct-taped her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 pm

"Not so fast." I grabbed her arm before she could get away from me. Many victims had tried hurting me to get away before, just a kick to the shin wouldn't affect me. I had a high threshold for pain, a small girl like her couldn't hurt me one bit. I did like her feisty attitude, the way she ran was even mouth watering to see her behind. I knew I had to have her, nothing was going to change my mind either. I pulled her back to me before she could get to the street, pulling her back inside the alley way. When no one was looking or passing by, I popped a pill in front of her nose, the mist flaring her nostrils as she also inhaled it. I caught her in my arms when she was knocked unconscious. Rummaging through her pockets, I found some useful information such as her school ID and her address. So her name was Lanna. A suitable name for such a luscious girl.

I took her back to her own apartments, where I lived and stayed hidden she wouldn't be at all comfortable. She lived home alone which was even more perfect since we wouldn't be disturbed. I gently set her on her bed gazing down at her sleeping body. Why hadn't I killed her yet? Her skin was soft at the tip of my fingers, my hands gliding across her leg. She wore a skirt from her school uniform. Pulling out my knife, I ran along her skin softly, eager to cut her. Her blood all over me and hearing her screams of pain would be music to my ears. I wanted her to wake up soon, this waiting was driving me mad. Cutting her open while she was asleep would do me no good, she needed to be conscious. I crawled above her, my knife slowly tearing the the skin in her neck ever so gently to draw only a small amount of blood as I licked it clean. Her skin and blood both tasted divine, like sweet honey on the tip of my tongue.
Back to top Go down

Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next