AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:53 am

(Its like 6 in the morning and I can't sleep Dx)

Seeing the blush on her face as he pumped in and out of her only pleased him more, she truly was enjoying this after all but wouldn't admit it. He was glad, he wanted to make her feel complete bliss and satisfaction. Little to her dismay also, even after he finished, he'd still keep fucking her senseless until she admitted out loud she needed more of him, thn would finish up. For now, this was only the beginning.
Still thrusting into her he felt his tip ramming into her womb, and everytime he did she cried and tightened up more around him, this could only excite him more to keep going and to add onto the speed, going in faster and rougher. He then grabbed her breasts and whispered seductively in her ear. "How does it feel to have me inside of you...Hm? Hehehe."

Lanna hated this, but completely loved it at the same time. She hated this man and what he had done to her, but this feeling sent her into pure bliss and she couldn't deny the feeling of pleasure he gave her. Her screams finally stopped, but turned more into moans and pants this time. Although she felt a heating sensation in her body as he went in harder, and Lanna herself was aware how she loved aggression, this kind of case included. Her face blushed badly red, as one of her hands moved off the bed and grabbed one of his wrists that held onto her hips as she tried to push it away, for her sake. "I-Im...Ah!" she shut her eyes as he hit her womb and then dropped her head, she knew her orgasm was coming quickly and there was no stopping it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:09 am

(Wow did you stay up all night or did you just wake up?)

When he grabbed my breasts and whispered his question in my ear while fucking me roughly, I gasped which turned into a moan but at the same time I was didn't want to admit that I was enjoying this now. What was odd was that it was as if that now he was trying to pleasure me as well as himself. "Didn't you...say you wanted to...punish me for nearly killing you...?" I asked him with sort of a cocky attitude as if to try and make him eat his own words and at the same time to show that I wasn't going to give in to him.

Mayuri smirked wider hearing her scream tone down to loud moans, which meant that she was enjoying this more and more. He could also feel that he was touching her womb as he pounded in her roughly. When she tried to tell him something, he asked her as he continued fucking her nonstop, "What it is, my dear?" He could feel that she was at her peak, but he wasn't. He was captain soul reaper who could use his spiritual enery to go on aslong as he wanted to if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 am

(Couldn't sleep...I'll tell you about it in messages. Not good to say it on here >_< And wow I think our scenes held out longer than usual. Usually it would be over by now o.O)

"I did..." He said then bit and nibbled on the end of her ear lobe and played around with it. "But...I think it's even more torture for you to admit you like this...And want more of me...So I'm not going to stop until you beg for it...I'm an arrancar darling, I can keep this up all night. It's your choice..." He snickered the last part knowing he had her pinned, she was stuck in this one and he had her in his grasp. She surely was going to enjoy this and so was he. In fact, he'd make her have feelings for him too. She wasn't going home after this, in fact, he had a very good idea on how to keep her here with him so she'd make her own choice on staying here.

Lanna couldn't find the words to say it to him, she was in between ecstasy and fumbling her words. She wanted him, so badly, and at the same time she wanted him to go away and never show his face again. Finally she blurted it out after so many troubles of trying to speak but then he ruins it by pushing into her harder. "I'm coming..." She moaned and felt such a heat wave move over her that when she did, she could feel her liquids pouring out more than ever before drenching his cock in all of it, seeping down her legs. She still held her hand on his wrist but when she came her tight grip was fierce around his wrist. But sadly enough, even if she was exhausted and her body felt weak after this, he must have not been done yet, even if she hoped he would have been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:17 pm

(Lol yeah, I like it though ^////^ )

I yelped a bit when he bit my ear and nibbled on it then played with it. After hearing what he said, I knew that there was no way out of this. Eventually my cries became moans and pants. I could feel myself coming but I didn't want to, expecially not with this guy. If I came then he would think that I was giving in to him and that wouldn't be good. Unfortunately, I had no control over it as I moaned louder and felt my liquids pour out from between my legs as I came. I couldn't help but pant from exhaustion from all the heat and pressure that had built up in me that had made me come in the first place. Knowing that he wouldn't stop till I begged for him to keep going, I knew I was left with no other option. I then felt weaker than ever, as if I was going to pass out. Thank god, at least this way I could get out of this and hopefully wake up in my bed to find that this whole thing was only a dream. "Maybe you can...but I can't...so the jokes on you..." Was what I said to him before finally passing out from exhaustion and pain.

Mayuri had paused for a moment but without pulling out of her to see that she was leaking all over his member. This only made him chuckle at the fact that she must have been so turned by this that she actually came for him. He then picked up his pace despite the pain in his wrist from how tight she held on. This wouldn't be over yet. He was going to keep going until it was his turn to come. "Looks like you'd come for me after all. Hehehe too bad you came too soon." He snicked as he pounded in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. He was going to keep this going all night long if he wanted to. He even used his spiritual energy to keep his stamina high up so that he wouldn't get exhausted and end the fun so soon. Oh no this was going to be one hell of a night for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:18 am

(Same here, although you totally just cut your entire part off by your last post xD Oh well.)

When he heard of what she said then saw her pass out from exhaustion, Yylfordt cursed under his breath knowing she had outsmarted him. Perhaps she was a good asset after all. He would surely keep her. But on the downside for her, he was only finishing up. His body ached, his head arched back letting out a groan and released even while she fell into her slumber. He then pulled out catching his breath and moved from on top of her and layed beside her instead. His body clasped around hers holding her firmly in his arms. Such a feeling that lurched onto him, pulling him towards her, and he hadn't known why. Wasn't arrancars not suppose to have feelings? And if so, why on earth this girl out of many others? Not even he knew this just yet.

"Tch...Bastard..." She cursed at him knowing he was finding pleasure from this and he even smiled. Damnit! He was getting the best of her and he knew it, and even so he was becoming much more aggressive than before to the point where it even hurt from so much pressure. "S-Stop you're being too rough!" She yelled now becoming more angry than depressed from his actions. In fact she was becoming very weak, his spiritual pressure was weighing down on her, and the fact he had so much and kept applying it to himself to keep him going for so long made her mad because she couldn't keep up and they both knew it. Eventually she'd be nothing but a dead corpse that he would have ended up fucking to death, literally!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:15 am

(Lol I couldn't think of anything else for my part XD Although I do have an idea for after this, what if we were both kidnapped again, only this time, it's by the rivals of the guys we like who also want to have us, only they lure us close to them by either disguising themselves as someone we would consider as allies and pretending to want to help us? I already have a rival in mind.)

The next morning, or what seemed as though it was still night because of the dark skies, I awoke to the feeling of someone's arms wrapped around me. I then saw that it wasn't a nightmare...but reallity, for I really was raped that night. The only relief was that I woke up before he did, giving me as much time as I could ever need to try and escape. I remembered that I came here in only a towel, so I may have to steal this guy's clothing before escaping. As I crept out of his arms careful not to wake him up, I quietly and gently opened the closet door and grabbed what looked like a bath robe. I quickly put it on and quietly trying not to make any creeks, openned the door to the room to try and exit through it. It was almost impossible to do even that since the sound from the door were that of 3,000 year old hinges.

Soon enough, Mayuri learned that with his spiritual energy, even he couldn't contain the urge to release his seeds inside of her, which in fact he had done as he groaned from holding it in for so long. Once they were let loose, he panted and pulled out of her as he fell onto his side on the bed pulling Lanna down with him in her arms. "Did you enjoy yourself while I was inside of you?" He panted in her ear with a maniacal chuckle as he kept his tight embrace around her locked. She wasn't going anywhere now. She was his and his alone. If she wanted to become a soul reaper, then that would be fine, so long as she never left his side. Not even for a second would he let her move an inch away from his hold as he nipped at her ear holding her from behind as he did while fucking her like the maniac he was.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:54 am

(That works for me ^^ Lol but who would it be? I'll let you decide for May's rival since I'm not sure, his rival would be the world or something xD)

As Emily moved from his arms this began to wake him up because he no longer had te comforting feeling. His eyes opened as he saw her creeping for the door, and as she opened it, it also made creeking noises which had woken him up more. As he saw her, he got up quietly, grabbed his sword and throwed it at the door barely missing Emilys head that hit the door hard enough to make it shut. He madeaure not to hit her but his intention were to shut the door and scare her into not running away. He then got out of bed and walked towards her regardless of still being naked. "Up so early? Come back to bed won't you?" he suggested to her.

Lanna yelled and begged for him not to cum inside her, afraid something would happen if he did but regardless he went ahead and did as she cried out and was pulled to her sides as he dropped to his side and pulled out of her.

(Uh mayuri won't let me reply to this cause he'd rather I enjoy him then rp...so I'll Actually fully repy on my half after your reply next.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:39 am

(Ok... now I feel kind of awkward about this but I'll continue the rp. I was thinking that Yylfordt's rival would be Findor since I recently watched a bleach episode where his voice was finally in english.)

I flinched and moved away from the zanpakuto as quickly as I could so that I wouldn't get hit by it. Now I understood what his intentions were. Instead of killing me, he was going to keep me as his, huh? More than ever, I desperately needed to get away, but seeing his zanpakuto on the door as it was, I knew that he wasn't going to let me go free alive. I didn't even bother to turn around and face him knowing that he was walking towards me anyways as I said to him, "The Soul Society are going to wonder where I am. You can't keep me here forever, you know." I said these words as if they were supposed to be threatening, but they could possibly be empty since I wasn't a high ranking officer, meaning that I could've been expendable.

Mayuri only took her silence while holding her in his arms as a yes and smirked more widely at that. He then nuzzled in the crook of her neck as he fell into a deep slumber holding her in his arms from behind her. She was something not of this world, which was why he planned to never let her go now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:00 pm

(Alright well we can use Findor for your part. Um idk about mine because his rival I think would be Kisuke but Lanna wouldn't have a reason to trust him since he's a pervert too. Only thing I can think of is Komamura cause he's a wolf like her and he'd convince her that him and her both as wolves need to stick together as the same species.)

Yylordft just laughed at her. He knew how soul reapers just like arrancars could be expendable. Many could be replaced or new ones to be made so just one person missing was no big deal. Just her, one single soul reaper was not a reason to panic. "I wouldn't worry too much about that...I'm sure that there's no search going on for you either. You'll be perfectly fine here with me. You're not leaving." and by this he was bing blunt to her about how he was permanently keeping her as his.

Lanna was exhausted but she needed to get away from him. He fell asleep do it gave her a perfect opportunity to get away while he least expected her to. She then crawled away from him and went for the door as she crept quietly. As long as he slept and didn't wake up she'd be safe to escape. Even still she could barely move from her limbs being sore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:13 pm

(Ok, if you want I can play as Komamura for you as Mayuri's rival.)

I cursed under my breath knowing he was right. I wasn't anyone important so why would they look for me in the first place? They'd only replace me with someone better or worse. I knew this already, but seeing as how he knew that as well, there was definitely no hope of me escaping this hellish nightmare. Being trapped with the guy who raped and could've killed you if he wanted to, wasn't exactly a very kind thought to think of. Still, just because he was right doesn't mean I was going to admit that as I turned around with a glare towards him as I sneered at him, "And how would you know that?! You're not one of us! You're the enemy, so how would you know anything about the soul society when your purpose in life is to eliminate them!"

Hearing the door creak and no longer feeling the warmth feeling in his arms, Mayuri awoke with a sigh seeing she was trying to get away from him now. Too bad for her, she won't get very far. He knows that she must be sore after what he did to her, and either way, where will she go? She won't know how to create a garganta if she barely even knew where she was. Still, so that she wouldn't get him into any trouble, he got up despite being exhausted and headed out of his room to look for her after getting more properly dressed.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Yylfordt realized that she didn't even understand the reason she had to stay. Although there were more than one, but she still failed to see any of them. She was rambling on that he didn't know how soul society worked but it worked the same exact way as hueco mundo, she failed to realize that. "Well, even if you want to go home I don't think you can. The moment you walk out that door the others will learn you're here and kill you on the spot. I'm the only thing here keeping you alive." he smirked and walked over towards her still looking her in the eyes. She was trapped here and he knew it.

Lanna was still naked so she was only in his household. She knew that going anywhere outside in public could be bad without any clothes on. It was problematic seeing hers were ripped from when she turned into a wolf and his didn't even fit her. When she got to the living room she saw a blanket overtop the couch for decoration, she just grabbed it and wrapped it around her and made her way to look for the exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Damn, he was right about that, too! I don't have my zanpakuto with me so if I walk out this door defenseless, I'd be dead for certain. Noticing how close he was walking towards me, I slowly backed away as though to keep him from invading my personal bubble. I knew now I was trapped because of him, but that didn't mean that I couldn't stop trying to keep my distance, despite that being difficult now that I'm stuck with him.

Unable to find her in the household, Mayuri noticed that the blanket that laid on his couch was missing. She must have taken it since his clothes didn't fit her very well. Good, at least she'll be easy to point out amoung any crowds. Wondering if she even knew how to hide her spiritual energy, he decided to go and track her down by following the trail of it. Hers was easy to point out as well since it was nothing like any soul reaper he had come across.

Meanwhile, heading out of the 7th barracks was the giant wolf known as Captin Sajin Komamura. He was still curious about the human girl who had unleashed her bankai as she did. What peaked his curiosity most of her was the fact her bankai turned her into a wolf. It was as if this woman was made for her, unfortunately he couldn't find her after she disappeared. Suddenly, he picked up a scent in the aire, it was that same girl from before. He followed it in hopes of finding her and claiming her as his.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Yylfordt shut the door and locked it when he hadoved behind her keeping her inside the bedroom with him and so no other arrancars would walk in on him. Yylfordt only smirked as he walked up to her lifting up her chin and looked into her eyes. "You seem so anxious to try for round 2..." he chuckled seeing that look in her eye. Even though he knew that probably wasn't true, he still wanted her to warm up to him and finally accept him now that she was stuck here. He had claimed her as his as well with his sperm inside her, if she ended up becoming pregnant it only meant she'd be forced to stay here and love him. "Kidding. Besides, you won't like the other arrancars. They would do even more unimaginable things to you, I showed you kindness. You should be thanking me I'm not like the others."

Walking around inside hueco mundo was another fraccion by the name of Findor. He heard rumors going on that Yylfordt had been attacked by Aizen. Though when he went to go talk to him he stopped at the door and eased dropped at Aizen and Hin talking. They said that te female shinigami had been here and they hinted that Yylfordt had her but did not complain since Yylfordt probably only brought her just to kill her for revenge. But Findor wanted to see this girl and have proof with his own eyes.

Lanna ran out the door and down the streets of Soul Society hoping to find a way out of this crazy place. She saw barely anyone outside and hid when someone would walk by, she didn't want them to see her while named wrapped in nothing but a blanket. She ran down the street hoping the man from earlier wouldn't find her. She just wanted to escape this nightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 pm

I was disgusted by how this creep was taking advantage of me like this. Still, who knows what the other arrancars could've done, but for all I know, they wouldn't kidnap, rape, and keep me trapped here as if I was there pet. Luckily I knew I wasn't pregnant, I wasn't feeling sick, nor was I bloated even a little since I knew how the pregnancy of soul reapers or arrancars worked. It would take three days and I don't even look as if I was three months after being raped yesterday. So I was perfectly fine. "Thanking you for raping me and keeping me as your prisoner? That almost sounds more like a joke instead of kindness."

Mayuri was beginning to grow annoyed by this girl. He knew she liked it when he was inside of her, so why on earth would she run away? Was she really so shy as to not be able to admit she enjoyed him without fainting from being flustered. Before he would go outside, he had to put makeup and his mask on so that no one else would get to see his face. He would only reveal his true self to her.

When Sajin finally found the source of Lanna's scent, he couldn't help but blush at the fact that she was wearing nothing but a blanket. When she released her bankai, her clothes did come apart. So she could've just been searching for something to wear the whol time. He then flash stepped towards her and asked her politely, "Do you need some help, miss?" He knew he had to be gentle about this considering the fact that she was almost completely undressed and would be embarrased by prying eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:42 pm

"You don't see the beauty in my kindness then." he sighed knowing she was too blind to understand his look on the matter. The other arrancars would have done worse in fact, torutured her, killed everyone she loved, possibly raped and then make her suffer then murder her. He was showing her kindness, he could have killed her for payback but didn't and still to this hour let her live, let her sleep in a warm bed and have company. Was that such a bad thing? "You truly are blind." He said to her.

Findor then walked away from the door hearing all he needed to know about the matter, if it was true and Yylfordt really did have a cute soul reaper girl in his room and was still here, it was wrong of him to be so selfish and not share. He would make sure he himself got a fair share, and would even trick the girl into trusting him in order to get her to himself if he needed to. He walked to Yylfordt's room then and tried the door but it was locked, so he slammed his fists into it. "Open up!" he yelled.

As Lanna had kept running she finally came to a stop to catch her breath. As she was busy panting, she looked up after feeling a large presence lingering over her and saw a tall wolf man in front of her. She had seen him earlier today and remembered his face, but what was he doing here now? She wasn't sure if she should talk to him or to keep running and hope to find a clue to getting out of here. But for now, she would have to trust him, anyone was better than the other man from a bit ago. "I..Uh..." she fumbled her words from shivering from the cold breeze and also because she was embarrassed. "Yeah...I just wanted to go home but I don't know how to get out of here. Can you help me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Before I could say what I was about to say, I heard a loud thud against the door. I jolted from the shock. I had to hide and fast if Yylfordt was planning on letting the arrancar outside come in. I looked at him as if to ask where I should hide. I've only been here one night so I wouldn't know much about this room except the bed since not only did I sleep in it but almost everything happened on it. Now that I thought about it, maybe he did show me some kindness. He didn't kill me, but he still took advantage of me and I couldn't just forgive him for something like that just cause he didn't kill me. Other than that, he was keeping me as a prisoner as well.

Sajin saw that she was actually a human who was taken here by force. The person responsible for this would suffer dier consequences for this. He noticed that she must have been freezing from the shivers and the blush on her face. "Why don't I give you something warm to wear first. You don't want to go home with a cold, do you?" He asked her offering to give her some hospitallity and something warm to wear before taking her back home. He also began to wonder if something had happened to her. Still, the first priority he had in mind was getting her warmed up.

(Idk what more to do for Mayuri.)

Continuing his search, Mayuri was starting to get even more frustrated with no luck of finding Lanna. All he knew was that he had to get to her and fast before someone else did. Little did he know that he was already too late.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 pm

(Ah it's alright, just have him looking around for the time or something, or if you need to you can stop his part til he needs to show up.)

Yylfordt heard a slamming on the door and knew someone wanted in, by the sounds of it the voice came from Findor, one of the other Fraccion. He looked to Emily and pointed to hide in the bed since there was no where else for her to hide. He then walked over to the door to and opened it as Findor welcomed himself inside looking around.
"What the hell do you want?" Yylfordt growled at him insulted that he would come into his room being disrespectful about it and being a snoop. "Where is she?" Findor asked then saw the lump under the blankets, aha! He found her, he grabbed the blanket and through it off as underneath was Emily, only naked as he twitched not able to control himself from starring at her. "GET OUT!" Yylfordt yelled at him grabbing his coat to pull him out but then received a punch in the face pushing him onto the ground. Findor wanted her, and would get her. While Yylfordt was knocked out for a few minutes Findor grabbed Emily dragging her back to his room regardless of if she was naked being dragged through the hallway, at least no one saw her but him.

Lanna nodded her head in agreement. She was glad at least someone here wasn't crazy and there were some nice people around here that didn't have bad intentions. She followed him why they walked back to the 7th squad barracks. No one else was outside besides the two of them as they walked which gave her some reassurance that no one would see her, and at least she was away from that creepy man. She didn't want to admit it but she did like it after the pain went away, but that didn't change the fact he had raped her and she couldn't forgive him for that. She then tried to remember what he said his name was and looked up at the wolf man in a black kimono and white haori.
"The man who kidnapped me...He said his name was Mayuri Kurotsuchi...I don't want to run into him again...Anywhere but there is better." She said looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:11 pm

(Ok then I'm not going to play as Mayuri until he's needed, still just to be sure. Do you really want Sajin to try to rape you or do you just want him to try and convince you that the two of you are meant to be?)

I did as Yylfordt had told me and hid in the bed, but even I thought that this was a bad spot to hide in. When I heard the person Yylfordt let in ask where "she" was, I knew he must have known about me somehow. This cannot be good. Suddenly the covers flew off of me and I freaked out as I tried to cover myself. I didn't want to go through this again. I then saw Yylfordt trying to get the other arrancar to get out but the arrancar knocked him unconscious. This was bad...This was really bad! I pannicked once the arrancar had his grip on me and dragged me out of the room with him. I kept on beating at his arm trying desperately to get him to let go. It turned out that Yylfordt was right all along, I was safer with him. At least he was protecting me from monsters like this creep, even if Yylfordt himself had raped me, I was better off with him.

Now Sajin understood the whole story. Mayuri had kidnapped this poor girl to probably subject her to his gruesome experiments. Or even torture her till her death just for the hell of it, like the sick twisted and sadistic monster he was. "I see...Well you're lucky that I had found you before he did. He wouldn't have been as merciful as I would've been. I can assure you this. The head captain will most certainly hear of this and Captain Kurotsuchi will most certainly suffer the consequences for what he had done to you." He never mentioned anything about having her sent back to her world since deep down, he wanted her to stay and be his. She was perfect for him because of her bankai. He may have been selfish about this, but an opportunity like this, was only once in a lifetime. Once they made it to his room, he handed her a kimono that would fit her size if she wrapped the sash around herself tight enough. At least this way she wouldn't catch her death from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 pm

(Um, I don't really know ._. He's too nice of a guy is the problem, thats why I wasn't sure about him...Unless she was kidnapped for a third time ._. Holy crap! Although techniqually Sajin wasn't considered a second time since she went with him willingly xD)

Findor knew that it may be a bad idea to go back to his room since that's the first place Yylfordt would look. But either way it didn't matter now, he'd make it quick and then rid of the body. In fact, he would practically love her to death. He had his mind set as he threw her onto the bed and locked his door behind him. He even created a powerful Kido on the door if he tried to get in while he was busy. He then walked over to her as he began to unfasten his pants with an evil grin. "Well, hello there." he snickered.

(Sorry, I don't know really how to rp as Findor D: I'll try my best though)

"Thank you." she said to him after he had given her something and she got into them feeling much better now that she wasn't exploiting herself. At least he was much more kinder than that other man, she felt she could trust this guy as opposed to the other guy. But also being in his room felt a little weird, but she didn't really care much. "So...Your able to take me home then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 pm

(Lol you've got someone else in mind? And it's ok, it's actually quite simple to play as Findor. He acts calm and collected at first but when he's riled up, he's a fucking nightmare)

After being thrown onto the bed as I was, I weakly got myself to sit up as I heard him lock the door and even perform a kido on it to keep it locked. This was not good at all. I knew I couldn't beg for him to go away. It didn't work on Yylfordt so why would it work on this creep. I needed to keep him away long enough for Yylfordt to hopefully come and rescue me, if he cared enough to anyways. I looked around and saw a lamp on the night stand. Good enough. As he walked towards me, I grabbed the lamp and threw it at him aiming for his head as I quickly got out of the bed and kept my distance from him the best I could. It looked like I would have to look for things to throw at this creep to keep him from getting to me just to buy some time for myself and for Yylfordt if he was going to come and get me.

"Of course. I am able to make a garganta as any captain would." Was all he said to her as he opened up a garganta as soon as he finished his answer. He wanted to keep her, but he knew that forcing her to stay would only make her afraid of him and he didn't want to ruin the only chance he got to love. For her, he would only hope for the best, and he would also hope that she might at least like him, even though it would only be a little.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:24 am

(Nah it's fine Komamura works I guess since he's already there. Besides I don't really have anyone else in mind...Unless it was like an espada or something. Or Kisuke but we used him last time.)

"You bitch!" Findor yelled at her as she hit the lamp against his head causing him to fall to his knee's. As he got back up, he had blood running down the side of his face from the glass cutting into him but he could care less about that right now. She couldn't run anywhere though, she was locked in the room and with him. She was getting on his nerves and he would make her pay. He grabbed her wrist pulling him to her and slapped her in the face, and since he had his grip on her she couldn't run away. "That'll teach you..."

"Thanks. I really do appreciate this." She said glad that he was willing to show her home. By entering through this portal looking thing she'd be able to make it to the human world where she's find her way home. And then no more of this horrible nightmare. Even if she would never get it back, she was at least free of the mans grasp and free to be herself again and live her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:57 pm

(Ok I'm not sure if he'll rape you since well...like you said he's just too nice. The best I can do is have him not let you go home.)

After being smacked across the face and having been grabbed by my wrists and pulled close to this creep, blood ran down my lips from the blow. I hated his guts already. No way I was going to let this bastard have his way. So I spit blood in his face and kneed him hard in the groins trying to get him to let go, but as pay back for hitting me like that. At least Yylfordt had never hit me like that. I guess he wasn't that bad after all.

Unfortunately, Sajin remembered what he had to do first and closed the portal before Lanna could get through. "I apologize, but before you can go, I need for you to stay put until I'm able to let the head captain know of what had happened to you. At least this way when you leave, you will be able to have a peace of mind knowing justice was served." He said to her as an excuse to keep her here longer. He also knew that she was hiding something from him and asked, "What has he done to you?"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:35 pm

(Well then instead let's cut Sajin, anyone else will do. I don't care just pick someone. ._. This is also weird for me playing Findor cause I'm so use to using Yylfordt for you xD Haha)

She had spit blood in his face and tried to hit him in the groin but using his reishi he managed to stop her knee from touching him by pushing outwards and moving her back. He then slammed her onto her stomach on the bed and grinned holding her wrists down above her with one single hand, as his hand began to caress her back and ran his fingers along her soft skin to tease her, sending chills down her spine. Findor even began to breath his hot breath upon her sensitive skin. He snickered when touching her body and his hand even moved down and squeezed one of her ass cheeks.

"What are you-" She stopped herself from about to walk into the portal until it then disappeared because he had closed it on her. She looked back at him but he then began to explain why he couldn't let her go. She didn't want to wait any longer, and it was too embarrassing to say to him what that man had done to her, her body was still sore after the hours he'd put her through with that rape. She then shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I can't stay here any longer for you to report it. I must get home immediately and if you can't help then there is no need for me to stay here any longer." She quickly bowed to show him her kindness and thanks as she then ran out of the household and down the streets of the seretei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:51 am

(Yeah. How about Kenpachi? You did say you liked him once, right? and about that Findor's not going to rape me in this rp is he? O_O)

After being thrown onto my bed on my stomach and being pinned down by this creep who was now on top of me and putting his hands all over me, I struggled as much as I could trying to get away from him the best I could. I even yelled at him when he groped one of my ass cheeks. "HANDS OFF YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!!" Was what I yelled at him in rage. I hated this guy to no end, but the only way out was if Yylfordt had come to get me, which might not happen because of two reasons. One, I wasn't exactly nice to him the last time I saw him, and twe, the last time I saw him, this creep knocked him unconscious. I feared for my life now more than ever.

Sajin sighed but figured that whatever Mayuri had done to this girl must have been so traumatic to her that she was probably too ashamed to tell of it. He understood this and let her go, unaware that some people in the seretei can be a lot worse that Mayuri.

Meanwhile, Kenpachi had finally managed to send Yachiru to her room to go to sleep since she was still only a child. On his way to look for a good fight, as usual, Kenpachi noticed a human girl leaving the 7th barracks. This could only make him smirk and wonder more about her and what her story could be. Maybe he'd even learn more about her in more ways than one, so he figured why not and followed her around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:47 pm

(No no I wasn't going to let him don't worry. And yeah he works actually, I don't know why I didn't think of him in the first place ._.)

As Findor was just about to get inside of her as he rubbed himself against her tauntingly, the door burst open and the kido shattered breaking it, because another one countered it with more power. Walking inside with rage on his face was Yylfordt with his sword in hi hand. When he saw what was going on he couldn't contain his anger, this damn cunt was trying to take her from him in more ways than one! He surely wouldn't let this stand. He grabbed the collar of Findors top and pryed him off of Emily making him hit a wall. He was so angry he didn't know what to say.

Lanna kept running down the seretei as next thing she knew she boed into someone again, once more a large person but this time not Sajin. The man looked barbaric and had bells in his hair which was spiked back. She twitched and backed up scared he may try to kill her just cause of the look he was giving her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next