AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:05 am

Tears ran down my eyes as I thought to myself that this was the end, but suddenly, the door flew and hit the wall. Before I could even begin to wonder what happened, I felt the creep on top of me fly off of me as if he had been taken off of me. I then heard him hit the wall and got on kneeled upwards covering myself with the sheets the best I could as I looked to find out what had happened. My eyes then widened to see that Yylfordt had come to rescue me, even after how mean I was to him. I was speechless and yet, surprisingly enough, I wanted to hug this bastard for saving my life. Still, all I could do was kneel on the bed like a statue with tears in my eyes that were know tears of joy, and blood on my lips from when that creep had hit me. I even had bruises on my wristed from when the creep had his tight grip on them. There was still broken glass on the floor along with a busted lamp from when I hit the guy in the head with it and some of the pieces of glass had blood on it from the blow to his head.

Looking down to see that the girl he had been following just happened to bump into him, Kenpachi could only chuckle with an evil smirk on his face. "You lost, little girl?" he asked her as he snickered at the terrified look on her face. Even if the look on her face was out of fear towards him, it turned him on none the less. In fact, the fact that she feared him also showed that she was weak, and probably easy to take advantage of. Soon enough, he;ll find out whether that's true or not. He then sweaped her off of her feet and threw her over his shoulder as he carried her towards the 11th barracks back to his place. He'd have his way with her, whether she was weak or even a little feisty. Either way, he will get what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:22 am

Findor growled and winced when thrown into the wall, he barely had time to react once the door was busted open. He then got up after regaining his composure and saw who it was that had thrown him. He only frowned, angry that the fool came back for the girl when he had already stolen her from him. Yylfordt would not let this go though, he wanted Findor to suffer for making such a big mistake and touching what was rightfully his. Just as Findor got up, Yylfordt angrilly thrust his blade right through Findors head before he could react, splattering blood all over himself from it. True he wanted him to suffer, but he didn't want him to live either.
Findors body fell to the ground now going limp leaving him lifeless and just an empty shell. Yylfordt felt nothing for him at all and wanted to show him no mercy, as he walked to the bed where Emily was hiding under the blanket and held out his hand to her. "Lets go back." but just as he said that, he saw the blood running down her lip and the bruise on her face along with the burn on her wrist. This infuriated him that he hurt her. "He can't hurt you ever again now." he finally said trying to make her feel better if he could.

If it wasn't one thing it was another. And just as she thought she had found someone nice in this wretched place, she met another cruel one. Was there no one here that showed kindness?! Once she was swept off her feet and thrown over the shoulder of this large man she screamed hoping someone would come save her before something else bad happened to her. "Help!! Someone please help!" she screamed as she tried to break from the mans grasp but he was more powerful than her by all means. She was like a twig in the arms of a gorilla. Easilly crushable, no contest. She flailed and thrashed but still he didn't let her go and was now taking her to some unknown place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:15 pm

I was so shocked when I saw that Yylfordt had killed Findor, even though he was his own kind. What's even more surprising was that he did it to save me, even though I'm a soul reaper, his enemy, and almost his murderer! Why would he do that? I guess he's not the enemy after all. Either that, or he's only keeping me here as some pet. I wasn't sure, and yet I didn't care. I was so relieved to be saved from that creep that I took Yylfordts hand. "Is it alright if no one else knows about me being here? I don't want to have to go through that ever again..." I still had tears in my eyes but I tried my best to hide them since I didn't want to show how weak I can be. I then remembered how he kept asking my name and I refused to tell him because I thought of him as the enemy at the time. Now that I know he won't hurt me, I decided to finally answer his question. "It's Emily...my name is Emily..."

Once he finally made it to his room, Kenpachi threw her onto his bed. Not even giving her a chance to flinch, he grabbed her by her waist flipping her onto is stomach and holding her wrists from behind her with only one hand as he used the other to unfasten his belt. Once he was finished, he grabbed her waist once again positioning himself at her entrance. He wasn't going to even warm her up since he planned to make this quick and even fuck her to death since she was only going to be a booty call. "Get ready." Was all he cackled before he was about ready to enter with all of his might, but suddenly his arm was only slightly cut by what looked to be quite an unusual blade. When he looked to see who was the one responsible for it, he could only snarl at the fact that it was that dweeb, Mayuri, who had the nurve to even cut him with that pathetic and shameless sword of his. "My my, not even going to ask the young lady her name, you really are a beast, Kenpachi." "You little pest! And just why the hell are you here in the first place?" Suddenly Kenpachi felt his entire body grow numb as he fell to the ground unable to move at all. Mayuri only snickered at his misfortune as he said to him, "I've come to collect what's mine, and I'm not going to let anyone such as yourself stand in my way." He then held his hand out to Lanna and said to her. "The drug I put in this brute won't last long enough, so your decision must be made soon. Either come with me and be safe, or suffer at the hands of the animal you see laying on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:15 am

When she said this he looked at her as if unaware. "No one knows you're here. I isn't say Anthony to anyone. I don't see how he could have possibly found out you were here." he then tried thinking to himself on what it was that could have made Findor figure out about her stay here. "He either smelled you're human scent, or he saw me kidnap you that night. But that's impossible because I was the only messenger sent out that night." he said and still was frustrated he couldn't comprehend the delema. But when she took his hand and told him her name, it made him feel like she was more trusting of him and he longed fr this, he wanted her acceptance. When she places her hand in his, he pulled her close to his body while holding her in his arms and smiled. "Emily huh? ...Such a beautiful name for my mate." he said the last words without thinking it through, he hadn't discussed this with her yet. But all he knew was that he wanted to keep her.

(Lol it's good but May is very violent too, letting Kenpachi off the hook for that wouldn't happen. Knowing him, he'd make him suffer until he got his amusement and makes his victim think twice about what they've done. Taking lanna and just leaving is highly unlikely xD)

She had already begun to burst into tears, she even began to ask why on earth was she being punished when she did nothing wrong. God must have truly hated her, she thought to herself. And when thrown into that position, she actually started to hope it would kill her, if this kept going on she'd rather be dead. Until then the grips on her wrists let go and how she felt nothing touch her. She wondered if maybe he had a change of heart. Wrong. The barbarian got cut in the arm, and guess who by! This couldn't be good, he woul just yell ie punish her again or something if she came with him. How could she trust him? She looked up at him with tear filled eyes as he offered to take her back to safety or stay here to be rape to death. Honestly, she didn't mind the idea of death at this point. But she didn't take his offer, she just couldn't trust him.
"You're a liar! You're no better than he is! I'll suffer the same fate probably again if I go back with you! There's no one here that's sane!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:12 am

I was a bit surprised at first when I felt Yylfordt pull me into his arms and holding me in them as well. I blushed a bit since I was still naked and needed something to cover myself up with before leaving this room. I also felt as if I needed to shower since not only did I have blood on me, but also because that creep who was about to rape me till Yylfordt came had his hands all over me. To Yylfordt, I must have smelled like that creep now. When I heard him call me his mate, I was even more surprised. Now I knew why he was keeping me here. He didn't want me as some pet, he wanted me as sort of his wife. But I'm a soul reaper, shouldn't he hate me for that? I still couldn't understand why someone like him would love someone like me. "Can we please go? I don't like it here." I asked him since I couldn't stand this room any longer especially since I have to look at that creeps corpse looking up at us.

(lol I'm not done with him yet >8D)

Mayuri could only gaze at her almost scornfully for comparing him to such a barbarian. He then pulled out a vial from his sleeve and poured it on Kenpachi's face, and there was nothing Kenpachi could do to get away from it. "How inconsiderate can you honestly be? Foolish girl. Can't you see I have just saved your life from what could've been a slow and painful death. In fact, I'd say that this beast here shall be taking your place in the hands of death itself, considering the highly concentrated Sulfiric Acid was poured all over his face." Suddenly Kenpachi felt a terrible burning sensation. He yelled in pain and even more so since he could'nt even stop it if he wanted to after being paralyzed by the cut of Mayuri's shikai. "You see, unlike any normal sulfiric acid, this highly concentrated sample burns much more slowy but will even eats away the bones and his brain as well. It even spreads through his entire body and once it stops, there will be nothing left of him." He then turned to a corpse like form of Kenpachi who was still alive and looking up at Mayuri with such rage. Before his eyes were eaten away as well, he heard Mayuri say to him with a more serious and angry tone, "That's what you get for taking away what doesn't belong to you."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:52 pm

"Then let's go back." he picked her up, scooping her up in his arms as he carried her out of the bedroom into his own bedroom. He knew she smelled just like that damn man and he'd need to clean her up. When he got to his room, he locked the door behind him and took her into the bathroom where he started the bath water. Once it was harm he placed her in it and undressed, getting in with her. "This will help heal your wounds, it will burn them enough to close so no more blood flowing cuts." he smiled as he took some soap an began to clean her back to get Findors scent off of her.

Lanna just watched as he began to burn off Kenpachi's face while it slowly began to affect and sprea through his body. She watched in horror of how he began to Kipp the barbaric man until he was nothing but dust. Her body trembled still, from watching how cruel this man was, and from the cold chill of the breeze brushing against her nude body. She had been dressed originally, but because of te mans attemps she was reduced to nothing once more. She just held onto her shoulders and starred at the ground not saying a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:16 pm

I was surprised at first as he picked me up and carried me out of the room. I could walk if I wanted to, unless he was making sure that I wouldn't run by doing this, or he was making sure no one else would hear my footsteps and know someone else was here, I wasn't entirely sure. Once he carried me to the bathroom and started the bath water, I was even more surprised. I felt as if I was being patronized now. I knew how to take a bath. When he told me how the hot water would help heal my wounds, I simply nodded and said to him, "Um..I know how to bathe myself." I didn't want to admit it, but I was sort of blushing from this since not only was he cleaning my back and it was a nice feeling, but he was also naked and I was practically sitting in between his legs. I hid the blush descreatly by holding my knees close to my chest and planting my chin on them. There was one good thing about this that I was more focused on, the fact that that creep's scent is being washed off of my back.

Mayuri saw the look of horror in her eyes from watching Kenpachi discintegrate and could only sigh at that. He then wrapped his haori around her so at least she wouldn't freeze to death and picked her up as he carried her bridal style back to the 12th barracks which wasn't too far away from where they were. Once they where there, he took her to his bathroom and turned on the bath water. Once it was warm, he took his haori off of her and threw it in the laundry since she must have Kenpachi's scent on him. "Here, clean yourself up. A warm bath will keep you from freezing to death." was all he said to her before leaving her to her business. He would join her, but she doesn't seem to want to be near him still, even though she was his woman now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:04 pm

(Lol I'm at the mall with Madara, May and Catts bro. Helloooo from the mall xD *eats her nummy Japanese food* I'll reply when I get home ^_^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 pm

(lol hello XD I had no school today and won't have any school tomorrow thanks to Irene XD)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:18 pm

(Ohhh that's awesome xD lucky you! I have mt.dew and I'm HYPER!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:22 pm

(lol So am I, but that's because I'm eating cookies.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:49 pm

(Nom nom nom cookies! XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:00 pm

(lol XD I'm watching this show called Ancient Aliens. It's quite an eye opener in some cases.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 am

(Back home now. I had a really fun day with the guys. Also next weekend is Kumoricon so I won't reply much, I'll have lots of people at my house so I'll have to keep them occupied but I'll reply when I can.)

Yylfordt just chuckled at how arrogant and stubborn she could be. She knew she like it but was full of it and tried to make it seem like she didn't. If she truly wanted him to stop she would have pulled away and gotten out away from him but instead she stayed in place as he scrubbed her back. He then stopped, and kissed her back gently, since this was a way of luck where he prayed her sores would be gone in no time. And hopefully it would work. He then fi ished up and helped her out giving her a towel to dry off with. "Here."

Lanna now felt bad for being so harsh to him. After all he did come get her and saved her from that scary man who would have killed her. Maybe he wasn't that cruel after all, but he kept saying she was his and she shouldn't be taken from him. Did he have it in his head that he owned her? She couldn't figure him out but maybe she should give him a chance. Now sitting in the tub as he began to leave, she quickly stopped him. "W-Wait...! I'm, sorry, for what I said...I'm just upset...I didn't mean to make you mad by what I said..." Lanna explained to him. For when he set her in the tub and began to leave he had a sour look on his face of annoyance and rejection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:07 pm

(lol ok and you're so lucky!)

"Thanks." was all I said to him before taking the towel and wrapping it around myself. I no longer smelled like the other arrancar that attacked me and Yylfordt earlier which was a relief. Since he's seen me naked countless times and in fact raped me, I was no longer bothered by Yylfordt seeing me naked as I dried off and even dried my hair off a bit with the towel he gave me. Once I was dried off, I asked him curiously, "Do you have something that I can wear. It's kind of cold in here especially since my hair is still a little wet." I then remembered how he called me his mate. It seems as if last night won't be my only night. I sighed and thought that it won't be so bad. At least he's not going to kill me or hurt me like other arrancars would've.

Mayuri stopped as soon as he heard Lanna's begs for him to stay. Was she finally excepting her? He could only smile at this and turned around to face her once again as he walked towards the bathroom. He stopped at the sink for a moment and washed the makeup off of his face and hands as he also removed his makeup. He then got undressed and joined her in the bath tub. "There, that way I won't stain the hot water." What he meant by this was that he removed the makeup before entering the tub so that he wouldn't get any in the bath water in case she would've disapproved of it. "Did he hurt you anywhere?" He finally asked her to see if that brute had done something to her before he had gotten to her on time.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:07 am

When she said she was cold, he didn't have much of anything she could wear. And by now it was too pate in the day to grab one of the extra female arrancar clothes, for now she'd have to make due with what he'd give her which was an old clean unused shrunken shirt of his that was no longer in use. "Here, use this."He handed it to her to sleep in while he finished drying off his entire body and hair. Once done he left back into the bedroom to lay down and relax. He knew she wouldn't run, not after what happened earlier at least. It would just take some getting use to until she warmed up against him.

Lanna blushed a little when he got into the tub with her but didn't say a word and looked away. Because it was a one person tub, it felt more awkward because he was closer to her to make room for them both. When He asked if there was anywhere she'd gotten hurt, she looked down at her hands."He left burns on my wrists..." she said while looking at them and not at him since he sat across from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 pm

I thanked him before putting on the shirt he gave me. Surprisingly it seemed to be smaller than he was. It must have been an old shirt that was no longer in use. I almost fits me perfectly, but if I bend over, then it's game over for me. So I was careful when I moved around in it. I hated being in such a vulnerable state, but now that this has become my new home, I would have to get used to thing around here even if it seems almost impossible to do so. I also realized I would have to sleep in the same bed with Yylfordt, which I was still a bit uncomfortable with. Sure that he saved my life and all, but he's also raped me before, and he might do it again. Now that I think about it, would it be considered as rape this time? I was practically stuck with him now. Also, I still refuse to admit it but even during the rape last night, I was starting to enjoy it. No, I refuse to admit such a thing. I sighed to myself silently only for me to hear as I sat on the empty side of the bed before lifting my legs up to get in the bed and covered my body up to my shoulders with the sheets. "Good night." Was all I said to him as I tried to get some sleep, but it was hard to do so since this was still so uncomfortable. All I could do was close my eyes and at least pretend to sleep.

Mayuri now noticed the burns on her wrists. That bastard, he got what he deserved. Holding her wrists in his hands gently, he took one wrist and washed it gently with a cloth that's been damped with liquid soap. This was not only to clean them as he did this to both wrists, but to ease the pain from the burns. "This will sting at first, but soon you'll notice the pain leave your wrists. This soap releaves any aggitated nerves in your body, therefore, shall ease your pain." Why was he being so kind to her all of the sudden? She was a human, inferior to the likes of himself, and yet, now he's caring or her as if she was an equal. Maybe this was how he was supposed to treat her. She seemed to be responding more warmly to him because of this new attitude of his towards her. Who knows, maybe she'll even learn to love him and except the fact that she is his and no one else's. In that case, he'll just have to be a little more considerate about her feelings, but that doesn't mean he's going to let her go or change who he is. He's just going to go a little more soft on her, since she is after all a human.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:48 pm

He simply sighed, she was giving him the cold shoulder. She still needed time to adjust and warm up to him, he couldn't just expect her to automatically want him back. But by every minute he found himself falling in love with her more and more. He couldn't help himself. Why did he even like her? She was a soul reaper who's goal was to kill his species, why would she show him any kindness? Even so, he'd convince her to stay, she belonged to him now and he planned to keep it that way forever. He then finished drying off and got into bed with her. She had already fallen asleep as he cuddled up to her and held her close in his arms, falling asleep with a smile.

When he took her wrists and started to rub them with the soap she instantly began to feel relief in them and was glad. But why was he taking care of her? Lanna thought he only wanted her to rape and probably like his others he'd dispose of her afterwards. A vile man like him seemed to be cruel and sadistic, so why would he show Lanna any kindness? Why was he even bothering to save her from that man from earlier, what was she to him?
"Why are you helping me..." She finally asked him, curious to know what it was that made him show any politeness. Mostly men like him would sometimes show little kindness to lure in their prey but he didn't even seem to be doing that, or was he? She just couldn't figure him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:14 am

(Sorry it took so long to reply.)

The next morning, I awoke feeling that there were arms wrapped around me. I turned around in the bed to face the person who had his arms around me and was holding me in his embrace, Yylfordt. Now that I thought about it, I was being cold to him even after he saved my life. It wasn't as though I hated him or anything. It's just that I'm the kind of person who can stubborn about her feelings and deny them in fear of having my hopes risen so high then have it all tumble down into pieces along with a shattered heart. Staying in his arms, I began to grow more curious about him. He was an arrancar after all. For example, other than the for just being there, why did any hollow have hollow holes. I know that this was why they were called hollows for this reason, but did these holes have any special uses for them at all? What would it be used for? With my curiosity growing stronger, I reached out wanted to touch the edges but hesitantly just to be safe.

Mayuri, after finishing up on Lanna's body, placed the cloth back on the soap rack. He then gave her a look that said that the answer was quite obvious and that asking him such a question was the silliest thing she could ever do right now. "Why do you ask such a ridiculous question? You're mine now, remember? No one is allowed to touch you but me." He then felt the water getting cold after a while and got out of the tub. He wrapped a towel around his waist before holding his hand out to her to help her out of the tub. In his other hand, he was even holding a spare towel for her. He had hoped that this time she had warmed up to him at least a little bit. Hell, she should've been greatful for Mayuri coming to save her in the first place. He wouldn't even give two cents about whatever happened to his subordanents.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 pm

(It's cool, I was busy at Con anyways the past few days.)

Yylfordt slept soundly with his love in his arms, the night had passed until it was already morning. He was a light sleeper, so when she shuffled around it woke him up when she woke up. He acted normal at first, had eyes closed but was relaxed. until he felt a presence lean over him, a certain hand going towards his hollowed hole. His eyes began to open in curiosity of what she was doing, until he saw then moved in an upward position to move from her so she didn't touch it. "Don't touch it." He said almost nervously. He knew what happened when one did, but then again, he forgot who it was he said that to, and really, did he mind if she touched it? Not really. "Sorry. You can touch my hollow hole if you'd like, just caught me off guard for a moment." he said hesitantly.

Lanna just laughed at this a little, showing her cocky attitude that was there deep down. "I bet you tell that to all the girls huh." She smirked, taking his offered hand and got out of the tub, taking the towel and wrapping it around her. She quickly dried off and was about to do her usual routine and get dressed, but did a mental facepalm forgetting she had nothing here to use. She then thought about his words again, how he said she was his and he only protected her because of that reason. She wondered if he was serious, or if this was just a joke. It was almost like some fairytale where the man falls deeply in love with the lonely girl who longs for someone, but Lanna knew stuff like that was too good to be true and didn't believe in it. It was all lies...Wasn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:40 pm

(Oh that's right lol I forgot)

I was a bit surprised by his reaction. When he at first told me not to touch it, then soon after told me it was ok to touch it. I became a little suspicious. What would happen if I touched his hole. Unfortunately, my curiosity still had gotten the best of me, and we all know what curiousity did to the cat. I was hesitant about it, but eventually I at least poked it with my index finger quickly, in case it would close up if I touched it. It reminded me of a game I would play with a friend of mine. They would make a hole with their hand, and I would have to stick my finger in and out quickly before it closes up. If my finger was caught, then I would lose, then I would have to make the hole and catch their finger.

Mayuri was a bit surprised that she would even think he had any girls to begin with. Because of his makeup, not that many girls were attracted to him at all. In fact, none of them were at all. She was actually his first love, and his first mate as well. This made him laugh at how amusing it was that she would even consider such a silly thought. "You are quite an amusing one. Do you actually believe that anyone would be attractive to a guy like me who wear's what one would think to be unusual makeup? In fact, you're the first girl I've ever shown my true face to." Was all he said to her before drying off and getting dressed and ready for bed, this time, he found clothing for Lanna that would fit her better than the last one he offered her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:26 pm

He was expecting her to run her fingers across it or even rub inside or fit a hand through, but neither happened. instead she quickly touched it then pulled back. It made him jump for a second since he wasn't use to it, but such a reaction out of her just quickly touching him wouldn't do anything to him, even if he knew that touching a hollows hole turned them on. It was like a frisky button, touch it and off it goes. He then straddled her onto her back while he hovered over her, his breath panting heavily from what she had done. He wasn't sure what would happen, but he would at least get her back for touching it. He could only smirk down at her.

Lanna was surprised when he said this, she assumed he would have said at least one if not tons more, but she was the only one? It was hard to believe in fact. "But, I imagine if you showed your face more don't you think you'd find someone?" And when she said that she didn't mean to throw herself in that lot, but just any girl in general he could have if he wanted only if he showed his face. But why was she the only one he showed his face to? "You have good looks. There shouldn't be a reason to hide them...And of all people why should I be special enough to be the only one to see it?" She said as if saying she was a pathetic waste of space that was deserving of nothing and didn't deserve such praise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:47 pm

What have I done? I thought to myself seeing that just from touching it, he was somehow turned on by it and was planning to have his way with me again. "What just happened?" I asked him nervously since I had no idea of how I could've possibly turned him on just by poking his hollow hole, unless that's what they're for. Oh God maybe I shouldn't have been so curious in the first place. Now he's going to want to go for seconds on me, and it's only been one night since our first, which was more of him willing to do it than me. True, I was no longer a virgin thanks to him, but still, it hurt me the first time, and I was nervous since I was now unsure of how I feel about him. He raped me but he did save my life, but he was also keeping me here against my will. This was so confusing.

Mayuri narrowed his eyes at her first. He then threw himself into a laughing fit that went on for what seemed like hours. Once he had finally calmed down, he then explained to her more casually, "But if I did that, woudl any women love me? Or my face? After all, there's also my body to consider." He then revealed to her the stiches that were all over his body. He may have been a scientist, but how else did he become a captain? He had to have both the brains and the bronze. He then covered himself back up before grabbing her arm and pulling her into an embrace. "I never said you were special, but, I know you can be. That's why I revealed my face to you. To see whether or not you would let me have you willingly, but even then you struggled. That's saying something."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:19 pm

(I am so in the mood to eat Bacon right now for some reason... XD)

He was about to lean down and kiss her, but his lips stopped, just slightly hovering over her as the smirk on his face still remained. When he was planning to get payback, it wasn't that he was going to take her. Oh no...His arms then moved down at her sides, at her armpits, then at her feet each time trying to tickle her to find her sensitive spot. He would get her back and torture her for touching his hollow hole, but he would do it out of fun since he knew she was still too weak to go another round and still hadn't warmed up to him yet. "Tricked you." he laughed.

The entire time both of them had been naked and he raped her, she had never even had a chance to turn around to see his body or see it in the dark when she fled the house at night. When he revealed the stitches, she had to admit his body was fairly toned but he was also skinny, maybe about 119 pounds (Exactly that xD I'm such a stalker haha) or even less. It was true, not only did the face matter but so did other parts of the body, and he didn't think anyone would like his body because of it being in-attractive from all the cuts. I then wondered if it was from battles, or if he had done this to himself? I knew he was a scientist but did he experiment on himself too? "Had things been different I may have not struggled..." I told him as he pulled me into a tight hug, and I reluctantly held him back. Why was I being so nice to this cruel man? Was I myself growing feelings for him back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:51 pm

(lol XD I'm doing homework right now but it's not like yesterday hard so I can still rp ^_^ also, I think I'm in the mood for chocolate *mouth waters* OMG He's tickling me o///o how does everyone know that I'm ticklish?)

Before I could begin to register what happened, I couldn't help but crack up since he was tickling me almost everywhere. By the time I realized that this was what he was planning to do to me, I was too late to stop him since because of my laughing fit, I was thrashing around trying to keep his hands away from tickling me. Luckaly he doesn't know that poking my sides tickles me the most. "Stop!!" I kept begging him as I kept rolling from side to side on the bed trying to dodge his hands before they could tickle me. I mostly used my arms and hands to cover my sides the best I could so he wouldn't hit those spots, which were the most ticklish if poked.

Mayuri was a bit surprised if she would say that, but he smiled a bit feeling her return the hug. Keeping her in his arms, he sighed and explained to her in a softer voice, "If you hadn't fought back, then it would only prove that you would've only accepted my face. I'm actually glad you fought back because it proved you were the one for me." He then let go of her and said to her, "Now let's get to bed, alright my dear?" He was really glad that he had come across someone like her. Despite his disgusting body, she was only starting to accept him more instead of refusing him as he knew others would've.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)   Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echoing Screams (Emily And Lanna unless invited)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next