AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club Rp

Go down 
+14
Bec
Mephistopheles
Rin Trancy
Hinata hyuuga
Reglen
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Niko Sohma
Kyoya Ootori
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Hikaru Hitachiin
Kaoru Hitachiin
Tenten
Tamaki Suoh
Rukia Kuchiki
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:36 pm

I rested my cheek against my palm, a low chuckle escaping the depths of my throat. It didn't surprise me that a human might 'freak out', as most people put it, over a mere "trick", but to see multiple humans running amuck because of this? It was hilarious! They acted like they were the toughest beings in existence, and yet, they could be reduced to this so easily... Were they children that acted so mighty, and when it came to doing something that actually took guts, chickened out in the end? "Now, have you reckless children calmed down?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 pm

I was beginning to grow rather tired of all the personal questions. "whats your mom like...i bet you look just like her..."one boy said. I got upset by this question and dashed out of the room in tears. I had no idea where I was going so I eventually found a bench in the court yard to sit on and cry until I felt better.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:06 pm

( ooh sorry I haven't RPed Tamaki... Forgot!! XPP )

Tamaki glared at the boys has he ran after Hana in worry. "Hana!" He let out softly as he finally face her sitting on the bench.

"Che, show off..." Someone grumbled in discust. As they stood staring up at Faust-kun then glanced at me in admiration.

( I dunno... >3> i'm totally stuck xPP )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:37 pm

"Che, show off..."

"That I am! Thank-you for noticing!~" I jumped down from the book shelf, agilely landing on my feet. I strolled back over to Tenten casually, flashing a cocky grin just to anger the others even more so. "Shall we get away from these nuisances?" I held my hand out to Tenten once again, grin widening.

(Join the club xD ...I'm gonna go think up a plan now. Haha)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:08 pm

As Faust-kun made his way toward me I noticed that the guy group only stared with glaring faces as though someone were mocking them... Oh, Faust-kun is the one so. A giggle escaped my throat as he once again offered his hand to me and this time there was no hesitation in doing so. "We shall." I sent a smile toward Faust-kun and took his hand.

( MKAAAY!! I'll leave it up to you then! =9 )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Once she agreed, I counted up in German, as I always did; and, without warning, I snapped my fingers, causing the both of us to vanish.
The rain hadn't stopped. If anything, it strengthened, which resulted in a downpour. Not another soul was in sight, and right now, that is how I wanted it. I had chosen for us to "magically appear" beneath an almighty tree, lush with foliage. Because of that and its thick branches, few drops of rain fell on us.
I exhaled a deep breath, tuning in with the calming sound of the rain. Then, I took off my hat, and reached inside it like I have done a numerable amount of times. I pulled out something similar to a picnic mat and spread it on the ground.
"I hope this will serve you enough comfort. Also, if you'd rather be inside, by all means, tell me."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:54 pm

The group of guys stared in jealously and anger but then after the sudden change in scenery I would think the boys would be surpised and confused at the sudden disappearance. Seeing that the rain had not stopped at all I sighed at the sight. Then Faust-kun suddenly pulls out a mat from his magical hat. "No, it's fine. Thank you!" I smiled, responding to his offer as I sat down, the bottoms of my feet touching each other, making it seem like it was a comfortable way to sit. I eyed him openly this time and soon spoke, "You aren't really a... human magician, are you." I spoke not in a questionable tone but more like statement. He can turn into a canine, pull things out of his hat, and he can even telaport! There is no way that he was just 'any' ordinary magician!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:40 am

I took a seat next to Tenten and leaned back against the sturdy trunk of the tree. I closed my eyes and continued listening keenly to the rain, attempting to identify the sound of each raindrop that fell. However, my concentration was lost for the girl spoke.

"You aren't really a... human magician, are you."

The question, or rather statement, I had been waiting for was finally asked. A mischievous, all-knowing grin spread across my face. "Did you just figure that out?" I chuckled lightly and waited a few seconds before speaking again. "I'm only kidding!~" I stood back up, placed my hat on and tipped it forward, and bowed to her like the first time we met. "Shall I introduce myself properly?" I looked at her from under the brim of my hat, "Pleased to meet you. I am Mephisto Pheles - Johann Faust V is the name I use in public. As you stated, I am not human. What I am, however, is something that you will have to figure out yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:13 pm

"I'm okay Tamaki...its just the questions were a little TOO personal." i said sadly again at the thought of my mother

(what if the host club had a kareoke day lol that would be cool)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:31 pm

"Mephisto Pheles." I mumbled taking in everything he has told me, amazed at the thought of Faust-kun... or Mephisto-kun was not human. Interesting... Pouting hearing that he tell me not of who truely is. "Why?!... Is this just for your mere entertainment?" I asked with a questionable tone but soon spoke in an astonished tone the idea suddenly invaded into my thoughts.

"Well just because they asked doesn't mean you have to answer all of them... besides, it's what happens when you get fans." Tamaki spoke with his thoughts of reasoning. "They tend to get out of hand, but if you are in need of help and call for me I will surely come forth and help thee." Tamaki spoke in his honest voice and spoke of promises that he felt proud of and no doubt was hinted in his voice as he stood close to Hana for comfort.

( Sorry the type of vocab is weird... gotta read an old play back where the words were different... and my head was bewildered that it will not remove itself from it... I'm doing it again...>3> MY BAD!! >3> )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:17 pm

"Why?!... Is this just for your mere entertainment?"

She had a right to ask questions, and because I was under her service for now, I would answer them without delay and without lie. "Why? Why what? That I lied? Well, I can't exactly go around yelling out to everyone that I'm not a human... I'm sure you understand that, at least." I straightened up and grinned sinisterly, "That it is. Entertainment is one of the most important things in life, to me, anyways." I had said I would not lie, and therefore, I did not.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:10 am

"I merely thought that least I would be the one to know you for what you truely are, certainly you can trust me with that." I raised my eyes connecting with his enchanting green eyes. My smiled appeared at the thought that I also love entertainment... although what we would find entertaining would certainly be different. "Well, that would now be added to the things we have in common list." A smile upon my face as things seem to get even more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:55 am

"I merely thought that least I would be the one to know you for what you truely are, certainly you can trust me with that."

My grin lessened into a smirk when her deep colored eyes connected with mine. "Are you asking for me to tell you what I truly am?" I raised an eyebrow, curious. Should she say yes, then I will state the fact, but how would she react was the main question. Would she think of me as a lunatic? A monster? Or should her mindset change halfway, if not at all, about me?
I chuckled,
"It seems we have quite a few things in common."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:31 am

It was silent for a few seconds only hearing the heavy rain pouring down. "That is correct." I slightly nodded my head not removing my sight from his eyes.
"It seems that way." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:51 pm

"That is correct."

The silence was heavy, but the sound of rain soothed my ears. I always welcomed a sunny day, but a rainy day was also welcomed, too. She soon spoke, her voice slicing through the silence. My smirk twitched wider. This would be interesting! "You may regret asking such a question, or you may not. Only time can tell!" I held a hand out in the frigid air and grinned once again.

"I am a demon, and a devilishly charming one at that."

I winked and stuck my tongue out, fangs gleaming. Now to wait and see how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:07 pm

"Tamaki could we maybe have a talent show sometime?" i asked hoping to be able to sing a song "please?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Regret? If so, then I will just have to deal with it just like anything else I regreted. Then hearing that he was a... What?! "Wha-?!.............. A Devil?!" I let out eyes widening as our eye contact did not faulter away from him.

"If that is what you wish, such a simple thing would be granted." Tamaki said reassuringly towards Hana.

( currently watching Silent Hill the movie... Slightly distracted!! 0^0 )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:33 pm

She was surprised, shocked... I guess that was to be expected. I probably shouldn't tell her that I'm the eldest son Satan... who knows what she would do if I told her that. ._.
"Precisely! ...But I'm not going to kill you or anything... only unmannered demons do that, and I, for one, am a 'gentledemon'. I have complete control over my actions." I smiled. What now...? Ah, yes, she probably didn't believe me. She wasn't familiar with exorcism and whatnot, so it would only be normal for her to think I’m a liar... a lunatic of the third degree. "You don't believe me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:15 pm

"Do you have horns and that devil tail thing?" I asked after a long silence for the thought to sink in. "It's a pleasure to meet such a devilishly charming 'gentledemon' such as you" I let out smiling as I bowed my head ever so slightly respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:18 pm

I blinked a couple of times. Instead of her screaming and running away from me like I had fully expected her to, she instead asked a question and was... respectful. I approached her, knelt down to her level, and examined her face rather closely. My eyes connected with hers again, and from how close we were, I could easily make every detail of her eyes. They were a luring, beautiful brown. Not only were they brown, but they had tones of amber and flecks of gold in them. They held a sense of toughness and strong will in them, but behind that shield, they were kind and caring. To sum it up, they were mesmerizing.
"You're not scared?" I blinked again and tilted my head, "...Interesting! I like it!" I flashed a grin and stood up. "To answer your previous questions, I do have a tail and horns. However, being a true 'gentledemon', I never show either of them. In this case, though, I will do so, but I will only show my tail. It is only if you really want me to will I show you my horns." While I was talking, my tail came into view, wagging elegantly. It felt a bit odd and out of place for me to show it...
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:25 am

As though he were observing my eyes I just stared up at him staring up at his micheivious but charmingly green eyes. "I'm not scared at all, the only thing I'm scared of is Hunny-sempai being wakened from his sleep." I let out with a chuckle as my fingers caressed my lips. As his tail became visible I starred in awe at the tail "Aww, cool!" I let out as I poked it interest.

( haha sorry for not replying in a while... Was.watching Ao no Exorsist... Can't continue since dad kicked me iff computer... Soo i'm on my 2nd episode!! XDD LOVING IT!!! I Cried!!!!! T^T )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 am

I chuckled at her first words, though my laughter was cut off, being replaced with a sharp yelp. I grabbed hold of my tail and backed away from her, glaring, "No touchy." I mumbled. A demon's weakest spot was their tail, but even so, my tail was somehow much more sensitive than the average demon's. That was another reason why I was to protective over it. It seems I was cursed with over-sensitiveness...

(Haha, I'm happy that you're finally watching it! ^_^ And I'm glad that you like it... but who wouldn't like it? It's freaking awesome.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:31 am

I giggled as I held up my hands like those in defeat but I wasn't. That whole reaction was completely adorable! So adorable that I giggled in entertainment "I'm sorry." I giggled my fingers covering my lips. "No wonder why you don't show it." I said giggling up at him with my smile.

( I knoow!! It's freaking amazing!!! XDD haha xDD so far Rin is freaking adorable!! XDD I'm always into the tough guyz with a soft side!! It's always so cute!!! XDD as you can tell in this post!! XDD )

Last edited by Tenten Hyuuga on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:16 am

"thank you tamaki senpai." i said smiling as i wiped away my tears i already had my song picked out i would be singing only hope one of the songs i knew that would express how i felt about tamaki, i couldnt help myself from jumping off the bench and hugging tamaki. just being around tamaki made all my worries vanish.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Tamaki was slightly taken back at the sudden hug but eventually hugged her back. 'is it just me or is my heart beating faster than usual?' Tamaki thought leaning his head on top of hers as his arms hugged her tight as the heavy rain echoed throughout the school. Lucky for them they were under a part if the roof that exposed the outside but wasn't exactly inside the building either. Tamaki couldn't help himself to be protective if her she was so innocent and fragial. ( fragail??!! Is that how you spell it??! 0.0 ) Seeing her cry made Tamaki want to make the reason she was crying, no matter what it was, to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Rp   Ouran High School Host Club Rp - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Rp
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next