AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:48 am

Rin hadn't really seen many that liked demons, let alone were friends with them. From how he had lived since Shirou had passed away, he had coem across many who feared him and demons. Shiemi was one of them but now his friends knew of who he truly was they still were friends with him. Rin was also raised under Shirou, didn't he ever fear Rin?

Perhaps it was too early for Shirou to tell him of his mother before he died, if he had learnt then his powers may of came at a earlier stage. That and he would of taken the matter differently. So he didn't really blame it on anyone for not telling him.

She passed away when she gave birth to you and your brother. I was there when it happened, as was Shirou.

Those words bought even more sadness to Rin, his mother and adoptive father were dead and he wanted nothing to do with his loonatic father. He really did have a sort of messed up family now that he thought about it - At time he wanted to be normal, just a human if put simply. But thinking about it now it wasn't like that at all. If he had never gone through all that he had gone through, or been born a demon then his whole past, present and future would of been different. He would of probably never met Shirou, Mephisto. Never heard of Satan, it was weird how one little thing could change so much.

"..." Rin looked away again, he didn't want to tell anyone this. He was unsure if his brother knew but if he did not then he still wouldn't speak of it. Mephisto was the only person he could speak to possibly to get answers about his family and past. "..I want to go back to Assiah now..." He said after a few more minutes of silence, he didn't want to ask any more questions about this topic. Not now anyway, perhaps he would find the place he dreamt off soon, if it really was a place. Only getting worked up on it now wasn't doing anyone any good. It was Christmas and his and Yukio's birthday soon so bringing this sort of attitude to those special occasions would certainly not help his brother
either.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 am

I was right, once again. The subject hit Rin hard, just as it would any normal person. Now, he looked broken. Lost. It was a sad sight I guess, but I wasn't much of a "comforter", if you will, so I'd leave that job up to someone else. Knowing him, he would end being alright, anyways.

"..I want to go back to Assiah now..."

"Of course." I walked over to my desk and pulled open the drawer to find ink and a feather, or a feather quill. I opened the drawer below that one and took out a weathered piece of paper. It would have to do. I wrote a quick note to Amaimon, telling him goodbye for now and whatnot. I left it on the desk and placed the feather quill back where it rightfully belonged. Then, I took off my hat once again and reached into it only to emerge my hand with the same black key I had used earlier. I walked up to my door and placed it into the knob, then turned it and creaked the door open. Instead of an endless darkness awaiting before us, it was the opposite: A inviting white light. I gestured Rin to follow and walked through.

In the blink of an eye, we were back in my office at Assiah, as though nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:22 am

[centre]He was relieved to hear that he didn't have to stay even longer. Making sure he had everything with him while Mephisto wrote out the note he exhaled deeply, he hoped that he could attend Cram class today or tomorrow, he was unaware for how long he slept for and what day it was today after-all. He just wanted to see his friends really. This time instead of darkness, Rin felt at ease to see pure White light inviting him home. He followed after Melhisto after the gesture. Arriving back in the office. Everything was quiet and it felt strange to think back to Gehenna, strange to think a dull world like thst even exsisted.

Liking around the room, Rin softly smiled, something he felt he hadn't done in a while, he turned to Mephisto. "Thanks!" He acted perfectly normal, of course the truth had Hurt him just now but being miserable would not do Jo good or the people around him. Hopefully he could have his stitches removed soon as he was sure his sound on his shoulder had closed up but it was best to keep the bandages on for a while longer in case it re-opened.[/center]
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:39 am

"Thanks!"

I turned to Rin, blinking, utterly confused. What a change in mood! "...Err... your welcome?" It wasn't often that anyone thanked me. I walked over to my desk and sat down, hands folded in front of my face.

"You have been through a lot these past several hours, so I will put training on hold until tomorrow. However, I can understand if you do not want me to train you or if you do not even wish to speak with me again; if you feel like that, then come talk with me later and I will do my best to clear up the questions you asked earlier. You are dismissed."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:47 am

"You have been through a lot these past several hours, so I will put training on hold until tomorrow. However, I can understand if you do not want me to train you or if you do not even wish to speak with me again; if you feel like that, then come talk with me later and I will do my best to clear up the questions you asked earlier. You are dismissed."

The way Mephisto worded that made Rin feel guilty, he hadn't been exactly nice to Mephisto and he wouldn't bother telling anyone on what had happened, who would believe him anyway? Everyone here trusted him after-all and Rin would most likely be the person to go in to questioning on why he was in Gehenna. If it was anyone getting the punishments, it would be Rin. "N...Sorry..." He said, it wasn't like Rin to apologize like that but he couldn't help it. Mephisto and him were related after-all and if Rin threw away his family like that then he was just being stupid and reckless. Rin turned around, opening the door before stepping outside, closing it behind it. The moment he did, he frowned again. He couldn't keep trying to come across as a perfectly happy person. He just wanted more questions and Mephisto seemed to be happy enough to do his best to answer them later on. Walking down the stairs he let out a small sigh. He should get back to his dorm or something. Perhaps get some food down him, he was starving again. He walked back towards his dorm, now that he thought of it, what if this sort of thing happened again when he next falls asleep? He wasn't quite sure if he wanted that or not. Some things were best to stay a secret to Rin after-all.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:00 am

Once Rin left, I turned my chair around so that I could stare out my windows. It was still snowing, though very, very lightly. Snow. It was snowing on that day when she died, but with her death came new life. I shook my head, ridding of the thoughts. The past was meant to stay in the past.

Hm... snow... and when there was snow, there was usually Christmas. I did not know much about said holiday, other than whom it was meant for and whatnot... A little research on it wouldn't hurt, would it? I turned my chair back around so I was sitting in front of my desk and turned my computer on in a hurry. I typed furiously, and when I clicked on the 'search' button, my eyes widened.

"A man named Santa Claus delivers presents all over the world?!! That's amazing!~ Why didn't I know of this!? I haven't gotten any presents!" T.T
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:10 am

{ LOL. XD }

Rin finally reached the dorm, "Yukio!?" He called out. Silence. Kuro suddenly came dashing around the corner, Kuro's face lit up in excitement as he jumped up on his shoulder. "Rin! : D "
He smiled happily, petting the top of Kuro's head behind his ear. "Hey Kuro, Where's Yukio?"

Kuro sniffed the air before pointing out towards the table where a note lay. Steppign int he room, he used the back of his heel to kick the door shut before walking over reading the note.

'I've gone out to get some healthy food, you can't possibly live on just Sukiyaki' - Yukio.

Rin narrowed his eyes. "Idiot." He mumbled, going in to the kitchen to where his stash of Sukiyaki lay. Opening up the cuboards, nothing. "Eh?! Where's my Sukiyaki?!!" Rin cried out, looking furiously around the room. He had a whole stash of it. Kuro flattened his ears, "Yukio hid it all. He wanted you to eat healthy, Rin." His voice was more timid, as if he was scared Rin may yell at him. Rin looked to the empty drawers and back at Kuro before sighing. "Fine. He wants me to starve to death then I take it."

Rin downed a cup of water from the taps before leaving the kitchen. "I should do some shopping...I wonder what Yukio wants for his birthday and Christmas... Maybe a new pair of glasses to teach him not to touch my Sukiyaki! D:< Can't he read the sign?!"

Kuro jumped from Rin's shoulder, looking happily at Rin. "Let's go and find Shiemi and the others and see what they want for Christmas, Rin!"

It had been a while since he last saw the group so he nodded happily, he didnt' know hwo long he would be trainign for or how long it would be until he could attend normal classes, he just hoped he coudl spend at least Christmas or his brithday with Yukio and his friends. He left the door, if anything they'd be in the Cram class organizing something. Class wasn't on around this time and that room was normalyl the place where they all would meet.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:26 am

After a couple of more minutes of research on this human named 'Santa Claus', I clapped my hands in realization. "So that's why he has not given me any presents! I've never offered milk and cookies to him!" I turned off my computer and stood up from my desk. I have cookies, but not milk... seems I'm going to have to make a quick trip to the store. I counted down from three in German, like usual, and transformed into a dog.

I trudged through the snow that had, by now, stopped falling. I took the long route to the store because I didn't have much to do, anyways. Unlike other times, the campus was busy with students. It mattered not much though. The only attention I would get was the common stare from students, they probably wondering what a dog was doing on campus but not thinking much of it. I ran into a couple of 'teachers' and I bid them a hello. It was just the normal run around the campus.

Once I reached the store, I walked through the, thankfully, automatic doors. If the employes didn't know who I was, I would have been kicked out of the store in a rude, painful way. I walked to the back of the store, sat down, and tilted my head.
Should I get the jug or carton?
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:37 am

Rin soon arrived at the hallway to twhere the Cram Classes were held, Kuro trotting behind him happily.
Taking a deep rbeath before he entered, the door swung open with Rin standing at the entrance. Shiemi looked over towards the door before her face lit up. "Rin! It's Rin!" She said, jumping up from her seat, Rin blinked. It really did feel like a long time since he had last seen them all. "Hey~" He smiled happily, scratching the back of his head as he walked in.
Looking aroudn the room it seemed like everyone was here. Like usaul, Shiemi ran down to stand opposite Rin whilst Kuro jumped up on the desk. "Where have you been Rin?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in question. Rin coudln't exactly tell them what had happened and he didnt' really want to tell them he had been training as well. "Sick...Yukio wanted me to stay back you see~ Christmas is in a few days!"
It was best to change the subject before it got out of hand. Shiemi began spinning around the room, arms outstretched. "We're planning a Christmas party! But we need permission first, Rin-kun! You know the head-teacher well, right?! Why don't you ask for us?!" She ran up to Rin, grabbing his hands as sparkles gleamed in her eyes. "Like last-time! Make him that big cake! He'll have to say yes then!"

Rin looked at Shiemi before around the class, noticing Shima looking at Rin with a look as if he also wanted a party. "Well..." What a sticky situation eh had gotten himself in to, he sighed slightly, trying to think of a excuse. "I don't have the ingredients..." Shiemi quickly dashed behind the desk, pulling out a large sack, as if she could tell this would happen. "We bought them for you!! Very Happy"

=_='' A sweat-drop fell from Rin's fore-head. "Fine...I guess I can.. I'll start on it tonight..." Looking over at the white-board he finally saw the date. 23rd of December, That meant Christmas Eve was tomorrow and Rin had until midnight tomorrow to get it done...!

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:06 pm

After some contemplating, I decided to go with the carton. The only problem was that the carton laid on the very top shelf, and I was all the way down here...
._.
I looked around for anyone I knew, but alas, I was surrounded by only students. I guess I would just have to go to the front and ask one of the employees. However, I took a final glance to my right and spotted a familiar face. It was Mr. Yukio! What a coincidence. I scampered over to him and gave a sharp bark, hoping that would catch his attention.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Yukio had been at the store for a while now, he wanted Rin to eat the healthiest of things so his basket was full of fruits and vegetables. The offer on sukiyaki was good today, five bowls for the price of two. Thank god Rin wasn't here with Yukio. When Yukio walked passed the Sukiyaki, he was greeted by a bark. "hm?" He looked down, focusing on what seemed like a normal dog at first. But he was quick to find it wasn't at all. "Headmaster, What are you doing here?" Yukio asked, his choice of words and tone of voice much politer than his brother's

----

took the bag of ingredients from Shiemi before turning. "I'll start on it now, See you guys later." with that he left the room, walking to the kitchen near his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:27 pm

"Headmaster, What are you doing here?"

It was rather nice to here a polite tone for once. "I came here to get milk for Santa!~" I said in a quite, but joyful, voice. "But...err... I can not exactly reach the milk, so, would you mind getting it down for me?" I smiled sheepishly for once. It was not common for me to ask of something like this (... or was it?).

His basket of food choices made me curious. Was he and his brother going on a diet or something of that sort?
"Why all of the healthy foods?"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Had his ears deceived him or did he really hear right? Yukio didn't want to say anything although so he kept quiet. Nodding as he walked over to where the milk lay and grabbing the cartoon Mephisto tried to reach. "I can pay it for you." He said that out of mainly kindness yes, but a dog paying at a checkout wouldn't go down well.

"Why all of the healthy foods?"

Yukio looked at Mephisto, "Rin needs to eat healthy, he's eating Sukiyaki day on and out and I'm not allowing thst anymore, How is he when I left him in your hands?"
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:07 pm

"I can pay it for you."

If I were human, my signature grin would have spread across my face. My plan had worked out just the way I hoped for, as usual. "What a kind offer! If you would not mind doing so?"

"Rin needs to eat healthy, he's eating Sukiyaki day on and out and I'm not allowing that anymore, How is he when I left him in your hands?"

"Ah, that's why. You are too nice sometimes!"
I already knew that question was coming, so I answered it just like I would any other. "Good. He held his same attitude, as expected, but nonetheless he was alright. His training is progressing at a normal pace, if not a bit higher."

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:12 pm

After Yukio for all the items he walked out of the shopping hoping for Mephisto to follow. "I take it he's back in the dorm now. Please don't give him any Sukiyaki if he asks for it." Yukio really was being serious when he said that Rin had to eat healthy from now on, he could easily see him trying to get Sukiyaki one way or another and Mephisto was probably the one he were to go to first. "Did Anything happen when I was away?" He adjusted his glasses before beginning to walk, carrying the bags alongside him.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:20 pm

I followed alongside Yukio, ears perked to listen to what he had to say.

"I take it he's back in the dorm now. Please don't give him any Sukiyaki if he asks for it."

"I will not, you can trust my words completely."

"Did Anything happen when I was away?"

"No, nothing happened at all. Things were as they usually are. You worry too much, Mr. Teacher! Enjoy life a little!" Once he started walking again, I trudged on after him. "So tell me, how did your mission go? Successful, I hope?"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Yukio was relieved to hear that nothing happened, even Rin told him thst he worried too much but Yukio could only help but tense at the mention. He nodded at Mephisto asking whether the mission was a success. "Surprisingly, no one got injured this time" At least someone would get hurt during a mission of his, especially if Rin tagged along. "I may leave early in the morning next time when Rin is sill sleeping, he doesn't hold me back that way." By this time, the academy came in to sight and the two were walking down the path to the doors thst many entered and left to take the route to the shop.

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:42 pm

"Surprisingly, no one got injured this time."

"Really now? Interesting! Though good, very good. Shows me that you all are learning well."

"I may leave early in the morning next time when Rin is sill sleeping, he doesn't hold me back that way."

"Do whatever is easiest for you. The easier, the less stressful, and the less stressful, the longer you live."

The academy came into sight faster than I expected, but still, I could not transform back into my usual self with other students around. Even if there were just a few out and about.

"And how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:54 pm

"And how have you been?" Yukio paused to think - Alot had been going on recently. "The usual." Yukio felt like his usual self as always. Normally if something was on his mind he would keep it to himself, especially if Rin asked. When they arrived at the doors, Yukio opened them up, keeping them open for Mephisto to get in. "I'll just drop off the bags at the dorm and then bring the milk up for you."

---

Rin had spent half a hour in the kitchen so far with Kuro watching him, So far he had made the cake mix up from scratch and was already stirring it. He wanted to get this party for his friends and they were relying on him, letting them all down now would be horrible. Placing the bowl on the table he soon added the last egg. He wanted to do one as large as the one he made last year bt with a different look. The came was going to be pink and split off into sections where one had a lemon filling and another slice had a strawberry filling. He was stuck on choice for icing right now and decorations as thst was not important, yet.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:05 pm

"The usual."

I nodded. Was he lying? I did not want to make an assumption without more information. However, that would have to wait. I walked through the doors when he held them open, nodded once more to him, though in a way saying thanks.

"I'll just drop off the bags at the dorm and then bring the milk up for you."

"Very well, I will leave you to that, then! Your brother, earlier, did not want me to step foot into your dorm, saying there was some present in there for me or something... Anyways! I will see you in a bit. Thank-you, by the way." I pranced off back in the direction of my office, dodging obstacles, such as huge piles of snow.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:17 pm

"Present..?" What had Rin been doing now... Yukio walked for several minutes until he came to the dorm door finally. Opening it up, "Rin, I'm bac-" The state of the room was horrible! Dirty clothes lay everywhere, Rins pillows were ripped up bt his guesses were by Kuro and further yet, old Sukiyaki bowls lay on the ground. Yukio's eyes twitched angrily, where the hell was he... He went over to his only clean table and placed the bags down. The if around with the milk in his hand. He'd drop off this first and then make Rins afternoon a living hell. Storming down the hallway, Yukio didn't take his sweet time to reach the office. Knocking on it with a bit of anger."Headmaster, I have bought up your purchase."
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:43 pm

When I walked into my office, I turned back into my original self and peered around. After scanning the place (it was a natural habit to make sure everything was in order in my office when I returned from somewhere) and deciding everything was where it was supposed to be, I strolled over to my window and gazed out at the school. I brought a hand to my chin and stroked my goatee, thinking.

A knock interrupted my thoughts.
Ah, yes, it is probably just Yukio...

"Headmaster, I have bought up your purchase."

His tone had a angry ring beneath it. Why? I walked over to the door and opened it, "Thank-you! But you seem mad, why is that?" My thoughts flashed back to when Rin was getting ready that morning, with all the noise and whatnot. No wonder why he was angry! "Ah, never mind. I’m sure I know why you are upset. You are probably in a rush, yes? Go on then."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:53 pm

could tell something was up, but Shen he figured it out Yukio quickly turned, "Ah, never mind. I’m sure I know why you are upset. You are probably in a rush, yes? Go on then."

Shaking his head he soon replied, "He's unbelievable.." Soon after that he began walking off to find Rin.

---

By this point, Rin had placed the cake mixture in a large cake tin, deciding it'd be best to place it in for ten minutes and then add the colouring and mould. He hadn't really used a recipe book ina while as everythinghe cooked now was from scratch.

He wagged his tail happily as Kuro watched the mixture slowly rise. "I want some Rin!" He said happily, paddin his feet on the ground. "It's for Mephisto, Kuro. I'll do you one later on, promise!"
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:09 pm

I chuckled at Yukio's reply, and shut the door shortly after he walked away. Now what was I to do? Devise more plans? Do paperwork? Spy on other people from afar (especially the ladies <3)? The last idea didn't seem too bad to do, but the others, I did all of the time. So, which shall I pick? Or should I try something new? Hmm... I think I'm gonna go spy on the ladies... Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 Tumblr_lnucr8ZxIL1qe9241

(Lol... crappy post, sorry! I'm gonna go run to the video store and get a movie or something... brb!)
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Yukio looked everywhere, The cram class, Back at the dorm. The Cafeteria. Rin wasn't anywhere! Yukip sighed, "This is annoying.." He groaned to himself before entering the kitchen, his final hope. To his surprisment Rin was there, watching something in the oven. "Rin."

"H,..? Yukio!" Rin's face lit up to see his brother for a second before frowning. "Where's my Sukiyaki."

Finally reaching over to him, Yukio crossed his arms. Watching what was in the oven. "First you mess our dorm room, then you think it's okay to create a even bigger mess in the kitchen?! Your Sukiyaki is hidden until you, A, Learn to clean up after you and Eat what I put on your plate. This will be as normal for a month."

Rin narrowed his eyes further before turning so his back was on Yukio, watching the cake bake. "Whatever. Nice to see you too." Yukio sighed, feeling somewhat horrid at how he just barged in on Rin like that, but what had to be said had to be said
. "How's your training going, brother?" He asked, trying to change the topic to a much lighter note. "I was told you still have that normal attitude of yours but your progressing well." Kuro look up at Yukio at this point before sitting next to Rin whom didn't know what to say, the truth? "...It's fine. Mephisto is really good as a teacher and I enjoy it." Yukio tilted his head to the side at this, he felt as if there was something that he wasn't being informed off but he decided to leave it at that. "n...Hurry back before dinner. I'll clean the mess up..." With that, he left.

"Stupid..." Rin mumbled, sure he hated lying to his brother than that but he knew Yukio was keeping something away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: