AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:24 pm

R | I | N | O| K | U | M| U | R|A

Ao no Exorcist RP~ 25556667Ao no Exorcist RP~ Aono14Ao no Exorcist RP~ Rinicon

"Ng..."

A faint groan came from under Rin's bed covers, what a nice dream he was having. A kingdom of Sukiyaki...
When he eventually did wake up he noticed how much he was drooling from the dream of his favourite foods, it was all over his hands!

"WAH!"

Sitting up suddenly before slamming his head on the wall his bed-hair soon showed, how long had he been sleeping for!? He had forgotten all about the classes today and the fact that he had at least 3 pieces of homework due on this day which they had over a WEEK to complete. He hadn't started them...!

He rubbed the back of his head whilst groaning, frantically looking around. I-It couldn't be no more than Eight in the morning right? Usual time he woke up, Lessons began at Nine today so he wasn't in any rus--

8:56

Rin stared big-eyed at the clock, Blinking once then twice. This had to be a joke...a nightmare...n-no! Maybe the clock was broken and got stuck at 8:56PM! He fell off the bed after getting caught in the blanket as a loud thud shook the room a fraction before standing up with the blanket wrapped around him and his legs. Looking up towards the large clock on the wall he paused once more.

8:57.

"WAH!!!!"

THREE MINUTES?! How on EARTH was he going to get to lesson on time in THREE Minutes?! Not to mention he had to get dressed, eat breakfast, pack his books and...THE HOMEWORK!
Rin gulped as he stood up, rushing here there and everywhere around his room. Of course, knowing him he had to do something wrong.
When the clock turned to 8:59 he rushed out the room with his bag, forgetting the lock his dorm room door.

"DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!" He cried out, although it was only until he got outside that he noticed something...

The sun peeked out dimly behind the snowy clouds, it was that time of year, Christmas was fast approaching and the snow had already arrived here. Rin shivered from how cold it was before looking down.

..He was still in his pyjamas...that and barefooted! The loud sound of the bells were heard all around him, Nine already!? M-Maybe he could get away with flunking class for the day! He didn't see why it was so important to him right now! I mean, it wasn't the cram school after all, it was just basic classes that all the other students around the academy went too.

He turned slowly, making his way slowly back in the building towards his dorm room. He could just go back to the dorm, drop his stuff off and perhaps get to the kitchen to make him self a nice warm bowl of sukiyaki! Problem solved~!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:05 pm

"Eins, zwei, drei!~"

It was with those three words that I, Mephisto Pheles, transformed into a small, Scottish terrier-like dog (and if I may add, Scottish Terriers are AMAZING* dogs!). I pushed my office door open and walked out. It's not like the principle of True Cross Academy could simply roam the campus!

You see, the reason that I was heading out of my office to the campus was because I had to "babysit", if you will, today. Not my preference of how to spend the day, but, alas, it cannot be helped. The runt I had to "babysit" was, curse my bad-luck, Mr. Rin Okumura. Mr. Yukio, his older brother, had a job to attend to, and he warned me that Rin was likely to sleep in. That being said, I was headed to their dorm. Now, I wasn't just "babysitting" my little brother because Mr. Yukio was not around, oh heavens no! I had... things I had to discuss with him.

I could feel my ears perk and twitch at the ringing of the bells. Nine already, eh? My, my does time go by quickly! Hum... I was planning on getting a little exercise in today with the walk to the dorm, but it seems that I will just have to delay that! I sat down and, without words, vanished with a pink puff of smoke and... confetti! <3

"Skipping class, Mr. Okumura?" I grinned mischievously, even while in dog form (such skills I possess...!). I had purposely appeared right in front of Rin (his expression whenever I did so was always humorous). "What excuse do you have this time, hm?" I glanced around here and there, hm, didn't even notice the snow... Ah! That's right, Christmas is approaching... not much of a holiday that I celebrate, however. After being content with my scanning around, I set my eyes upon Rin. I laughed, "Why in the world are you barefooted and still in your pajamas?! Hahaha! Were you hoping to go to class like that?! Oh dear me... you are in desperate need of help... ahaha!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Rin could smell it already! The sweet pure smell of the Sukiyaki just waiting for it to be cooked! He had to be careful in case he were to drool again, that would be embarassing, if someone saw him like that...nos cratch that, What if someone saw him in his pajamas!? And the state of his hair!? He had to hurry and fast...

Rin picked up his place whilst being careful not to slip. Being out in the snow with barefoot caused him to carry in some of which would soon melt and turn to water. If it wasn't for the academy's beautiful heating in side then it would freeze and turn to ice which would be a serious hazard for everyone else!

T-This was all..Yukio's fault! Yeah, of course, Rin had to blame it on at least someone...Speaking of Yukio. Where on earth was he? Rin didn't see him at all this morning or last night either...Maybe he was just out working or something like that knowing him. Although Rin wouldn't let something like this slip so easily...

He was almost, Rin sighed in relief as his pace slowed down again. He couldn't wait to get back right now... Stretching again, he scratched the back of his head. Why was it so quiet...

"Skipping class, Mr. Okumura?"

A unexpected voice was heard all though all too familiar, Rin wasn't expecting it at all at first! He thought it was a student or someone like that!

"WAH! NO I'M GOING TO CLAS--!"

He cried out, jumping back before falling over the string of his bag, falling on the ground with a loud thud. "N-..." Looking up after a while, Rin stopped. "..Y...You..." His eye twitched as a growl came from his voice. It was Mephisto... "DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT...!" He chirped up angrily before sitting down with a pissed expression written all over his face. That was the second time had had hit his head!

"What excuse do you have this time, hm?"

Rin narrowed his eyes, deep in thought. He was trying his hardest to make one up and make it sound convincing at the same time.

"...The bell didn't ring..." He recklessly came out with...STUPID, It JUST did ring! Rin paused, he really did need to think before he said something like that...

"Why in the world are you barefooted and still in your pajamas?! Hahaha! Were you hoping to go to class like that?! Oh dear me... you are in desperate need of help... ahaha!"

Rin frowned with anger, he hated people laughing at him! "I-I'M NOT! Sh-Shut up! I don't need help from someone as selfish and greedy like you!"

Quickly standing up, Rin turned aiming to get away. He still remembered the time when Mephisto only gave him and his brother a small amount of yen to share between them when they complained about the prices of the food int he cafeteria. Not to mention it was just his luck he had to bump in to someone like him out of all people.

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:09 am

"WAH! NO I'M GOING TO CLAS--!"

I chuckled in pure amusement. Is this how he always acted if someone asked if he were going to class when he was late? (which was almost always from my knowledge)

"N-.....Y...You... DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT...!"

"Oh, my apologies. I did not know you got so... terrified easily." My signature sly grin was still etched onto my (if I may say handsome) features.

"...The bell didn't ring..."

Once again, I broke into a laugh. This was starting to get entertaining!

"I-I'M NOT! Sh-Shut up! I don't need help from someone as selfish and greedy like you!"

"What disrespect! And to think, all that I've done for you... preposterous!" I narrowed my eyes at him, though my grin did not fade. No, he had not upset me a bit! I actually found it, like many other things, entertaining! "And you are mistaken, you do desperately need my help. Come, let us go to your dorm. I will inform you of what we will be doing today. Oh, and your brother is out on a mission, just so you know."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:20 am

"Oh, my apologies. I did not know you got so... terrified easily."

T-Terrified?! Why the nerve of him! Rin had every ounce in his body right now to land a punch on him, although he didn't. He wouldn't know what would happen if he started a fight with someone like Mephisto. " I don't get terrified! I'm not scared of anything!" He pouted looking away again.

"What disrespect! And to think, all that I've done for you... preposterous!"

Rin stared blankly at him, What on earth has Mephisto done for him?! Other than make his life a living hell already here! Not to mention, what on earth was he thinking/ Making him share the same room as his own brother...

"And you are mistaken, you do desperately need my help. Come, let us go to your dorm. I will inform you of what we will be doing today. Oh, and your brother is out on a mission, just so you know."

Rin sighed, so Yukio was out on a mission after all. Even without telling him. Yukio had been too spacey recently. Not waking Rin up, not telling him where he was going. Rin didn't remember the last time he actually ate a meal properly together with his brother... He had no other option that to follow Mephisto back to the dorm. "Doing today...? So you mean I wasn't supposed to be going to classes anyway..? H-HEY! If that's true then why scare me like that when I was trying to flunk class in the first place?!" He argued, following after Mephisto slowly. "And I don't see why or what I need help with anyway?! That or how you even help in the first place when you just cause more trouble!"

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:38 am

Not scared of anything... pfft! If anyone knew how to lie, it was Rin alright! I sighed when he continued rambling on...

"Doing today...? So you mean I wasn't supposed to be going to classes anyway..? H-HEY! If that's true then why scare me like that when I was trying to flunk class in the first place?! And I don't see why or what I need help with anyway?! That or how you even help in the first place when you just cause more trouble!"

"Eins, no, you weren't supposed to attend your classes today. I was kind enough to excuse you from them. Zwei, scaring you is simply humoring! Come now, you must want to enjoy a laugh every once in awhile! And Drei, didn't I tell you I would explain such things at your dorm?! My, my, you have things all wrong! I do not cause any trouble whatsoever! And I have helped you out quite a bit, you just..." I bit my tongue, there was no need to discuss such things. Interesting, I never lose my tongue like that. "Never mind, let us go." With that, I pranced on to the Okumura brothers' dorm.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 am

"
Eins, no, you weren't supposed to attend your classes today. I was kind enough to excuse you from them."

Excused from them...? What was going on? Normally if Yukio was on a mission during a school day, Rin had to go to school whether he wanted to or not. It was odd being excused from them, especially by Mephisto...

"Zwei, scaring you is simply humoring! Come now, you must want to enjoy a laugh every once in awhile!"

=_= Rin did like to joke around, although not if the joke was on him! How was him being scared so funny!? He could have a heart-attack one of these days and then they wouldn't be laughing at him when he windes up dead!

"And Drei, didn't I tell you I would explain such things at your dorm?! My, my, you have things all wrong! I do not cause any trouble whatsoever! And I have helped you out quite a bit, you just..."

Rin stopped rambling for a second. "J..ust..?" He asked, trying to get Mephisto to continue. "Never mind, let us go"

He looked towards the back of Mephisto before tilting his head, it wasn't like Mephisto to pause like that mid-way either. Did something happen? Deciding he'd finally stop in case he said something bad or insulting or what-ever, the kid tried to occupy himself. Looking ahead top see his dorm room still open, a flash of the state he had left his room as this morning came to him. "WA-WAIT! W-W...I just remembered we can't go in there!" Rin rushed up to the dorm room, slamming the door behind him as he looked towards Mephisto with a goofy style. "I..I'm making..Um...A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOU AND YOU CAN'T SEE YET!" Of course it was a lie, this was Rin's second Christmas with everyone. Last year he got confused and made a birthday cake seeing as it was his birthday soon as well as Christmas - Rin hadn't even began his Christmas shopping! Even if it was a lie, he was hoping Mephisto would buy it! Who knows what woudl happen if he saw the state of the dorm room?
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:24 am

I closed my eyes and let out a soft, long sigh. Shiro, you cursed me with one interesting, but a trouble-making kid, you know that? I laughed, for I knew Shiro was laughing right now also, so it'd be rude of me not to utter at least a chuckle.

When I reached the door leading to the Okumura brother's room, I was abruptly stopped by Rin himself. At this rather rude action, I raised an eyebrow.

"WA-WAIT! W-W...I just remembered we can't go in there!"

Now, why is that...? I pondered.

"I..I'm making..Um...A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOU AND YOU CAN'T SEE YET!"

"A present celebrating the birth of Christ for me, a demon...? Oh, the irony!" I grinned, "Just like last year, I presume? That cake was fantastic, by the way!" Now, I knew he was flat-out lying. The way he stuttered in his words, why he hadn't told me earlier, and so on explained it all! But, because of the cake he baked for me last year, I suppose I could simply let this slid. "Ah, sure, sure, sure, resume with what you need to do. But, do hurry up. Oh, and thank-you in advance. I look forward to obtaining the present!" Because of my wise words, he'd have to give me a present, or he would reveal that he himself was lying in the first place! Yes, yes, this couldn't get any better!
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:54 am

"Ah, sure, sure, sure, resume with what you need to do. But, do hurry up. Oh, and thank-you in advance. I look forward to obtaining the present!"

Those words stuck in Rin's mind. What had he gotten himself into!? Of course, there was only the option to just admit he was lying, there was no present and his room looked like a bomb had hit it or to just go along with it. Even if Rin was good at lying as he thought at least, he couldn't obviously see that Mephisto was going along with his lie.

Rin quickly nodded - "I'll get it done, b-but if you wanted to talk to me, it can't be here of all places! Somewhere else''

He was obviously attempting to change the subject for many reasons, he also didn't want to bury himself a bigger hole!

//Apologies for the crappy coding. I'm replying on my iPod ^^;;;[center]
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:08 am

(It's alright! c:)

"I'll get it done, b-but if you wanted to talk to me, it can't be here of all places! Somewhere else''

Once again, I sighed. Why must it be so hard to simply choose a place for a quick chat? "Very well, get dressed in some fitting clothes and grab something to eat. Your stomach has been growling non-stop and it's starting to get quite annoying." I sat down, "I will be waiting out here."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:19 am

Oh right... The boy had been so engrossed with the current events that he had forgotten about the Sukiyaki he was going to have. He quickly nodded before slipping in to the room, closing the door behind him. What nerved him was If it was just a quick chat then why did it have to be in a private space and what did Mephisto want anyway? Today was strange..

Run pushed all of the rubbish, paper and feathers from the pillows his cat Kuro had ripped open to one side. He looked at the bed that beloved to him whilst having a strange urge to go back to sleep. But he couldnt! Rin's hand opened up the drawer as he got out just his casual clothes. Hopping around the room as began changing. He soon grabbed a bowl of sukiyaki from out the closet before filling it with hot water.

All of this has already caused a ruckus from Rin's room. Although when it did finally get quiet, Rin was sittig down eating the contents of his sukiyaki. "So delicious..." He mumbled to himself, eating fast. He didn't want to let Melhisto Sao too long other wise.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:46 am

My, my, he is creating a lot of ruckus... I suppose I made a good decision on dorming him and his brother here. If I hadn't, who knows how many complaints I would have gotten from other students due to the noise...! By this point, I had turned back into my "human" form. I leaned against the wall and folded my hands in front of my face, thoughts whirling around in my head. What move should I make next, hm? What shall be tonight's entertainment?! An all-out battle does sound rather fun to watch. I snapped my fingers, said movement causing me to vanish. I merely appeared on the bottom floor of the building. That way, Rin won't be able to hear my conversation.I pulled out my phone, dialed a number, and held it up to my ear.

"Yes, elder brother?"

"Ah, dear younger brother! I suspect you know what I'm calling about, yes?

"Of course, brother. But the barrier will serve as a problem, just like last time."

"Do not fret about the barrier, I will take care of that. Make sure to bring several of your friends, alright?"

"Yes."

And with that, I hung up, smiling. I snapped my fingers once again and appeared to where I previously was, acting as though I never went anywhere.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Rin are the food in a matter of seconds and right after he was done he placed the disposable plastic bowl in the bin. After which he drunk some water and made his way to the door. Grabbing his sword as tying it on his back. He couldn't be reckless after all and he would normally carry it everywhere anyway. The last thong he wanted was someone breaking in to his dorm and stealing it.

Opening the door, Rin looked to Mephisto who was no longer a dog. "Oh..." He frowned, he liked being taller than him before but now it seems as if Mephisto was a giant. "I'm ready..." He said, scratching the back of his head. "Whatever you want to talk to me about, it better be good... Maybe your allowing menfree food from the cafeteria!?" His face lit up at the thought of all those glamourous foods. "Does Yukio know what you want...? Im pretty sure he would want me in class...." But then again, why should he do what his brother says?
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:37 pm

"Whatever you want to talk to me about, it better be good... Maybe your allowing menfree food from the cafeteria!?"

I peered down at Rin from under the brim of my hat, "Free food? Hah! I'm sure you know that will never happen."

"Does Yukio know what you want...? Im pretty sure he would want me in class...."

"Worrying about your brother's thoughts now? That seems highly unlike you. Nonetheless, to answer your question, yes, he does know what I want. We discussed the matter before he set off on his mission, while you were lazing around." I had to add my last five words in my sentence, for a sting of guilt was always good for someone!

"Now, what I wanted to notify you of is simply this: You will be training with me for now on until I see fit. And training starts today. You still have trouble controlling your flames, yes? Well, let us start fixing that today. And if you are wondering as to why I am going to train you, it is merely because I am your guardian. You will still have to attend cram school, but as for your basic classes, those will be put on delay. Getting your flames under control is much more vital right now. As for where you will be training, you'll find that out in a bit. Sound about fair?"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:02 pm

"Free food? Hah! I'm sure you know that will never happen."

Rin groaned under his breath, "Talk about helping me out.." He mumbled more over to himself.

"Worrying about your brother's thoughts now? That seems highly unlike you. Nonetheless, to answer your question, yes, he does know what I want. We discussed the matter before he set off on his mission, while you were lazing around"
He was right, Why on earth was Rin worrying about his brother now? All though he only wished he was told what ever was going to happen by his brother first and when Mephisto told him he was lazing around Rin's ears twitched before he felt a small string of guilt, maybe this was all his own fault.

"Now, what I wanted to notify you of is simply this: You will be training with me for now on until I see fit. And training starts today. You still have trouble controlling your flames, yes? Well, let us start fixing that today. And if you are wondering as to why I am going to train you, it is merely because I am your guardian. You will still have to attend cram school, but as for your basic classes, those will be put on delay. Getting your flames under control is much more vital right now. As for where you will be training, you'll find that out in a bit. Sound about fair?"

Holding the strap from the case of the sword, the boy tilted his head. Was this some joke? Training? Rin couldn't help but wonder how on earth Mephisto was going to help him control his own flames, that and Rin couldn't even see Mephisto getting his hands dirty and training him at all. "S-So I won't be able to see my friends?!" He interrupted slightly, "I like it when I train by myself! It feels weird with people helping or watching me when someone else trains me! A-And your lazy! I can't even see you training me..Tc..." Rin looked off to the site, deciding to say no more in case he were to say something harsh. "Fine..." It was odd for Rin to just openly agree to something like that but something was on his mind - If he kept attending Cram school without proper training then one of the days, Rin could hurt his friends with his powers and he didn't want that at all.

"How long is this going to take...A day?"

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:47 pm

"S-So I won't be able to see my friends?!"

"That is correct, to an extant. But think about this: Which is more important, seeing your friends, or training so you will not hurt your friends? With some things come sacrifice, but then those things turn out to be better."

"I like it when I train by myself! It feels weird with people helping or watching me when someone else trains me! A-And your lazy! I can't even see you training me..Tc..."

"Well, too bad. You are going to have to deal with it. Would you rather train or be stuck in classes all day, hm?" I grinned sinisterly at his remark, "Trust me, I won't be doing much in this training."

"Fine..."

Once again, I won the dispute. "Just as I thought."

"How long is this going to take...A day?"

"That, my boy, is entirely up to you."

"So, shall we continue on?"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Rin hadn't been more than a week without seeing people like Shiemi, Bon, SHima and so on so he longed to hope that this wouldn't take long, but if it was entirely up to him then he'd just have to pay attention and get it over and done with as fast as possible, How hard could this be anyway?

"So, shall we continue on?"

He nodded before he began walking alongside Mephisto quietly, he really didn't know what to say and the more he did speak the more they were being held up. Instead he occupied himself by looking out the windows they passed to see how the academy was covered in snow, scratching the back of his head again he looked at the foot steps left by different animals and some students whom were long gone to their lessons now. It was so quiet in fact Rin didn't really think how quiet it would really be when the students were in their lessons. The boy yawned tiredly before remembering how Kuro never came to him a while ago for any of his Sukiyaki. He knew Kuro was around somewhere because he ripped up Yukio's pillow earlier on when Rin was asleep, normally around this time of day Kuro would go exploring as he knew he couldn't join Rin in any of his classes.

"Where are we going anyway..?" He asked, snapping out of his thoughts which seemed to go on for a good five minutes. If it were training he had to do then it was normal for him to be taken to either a open space far from the academy in case someone may see or a sealed area in case he were to loose control.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 pm

"Where are we going anyway..?"

"You'll see, you'll see." I spun my umbrella around on my index finger while we walked in silence. Normally, I didn't walk around the campus much, so I looked out the windows, peered around here and there; I simply took my sweet time examining around. After several minutes or so, I started to grow impatient. "Huh... this is taking much too long. Let us take the short route!" My grin (devilishly handsome grin!) widened and I held up three fingers, "Eins, zwei, drei!" With that, both Rin and I vanished.

"Ah, here we are!" I waved my umbrella around to add emphasis. The area that we arrived at was isolated, vast, and empty. Truth be told, it was a very large room that resided under the academy. It was built to store items and whatnot, but never used for some peculiar reason. So, I thought it was a perfect place to train!

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:56 pm

"You'll see..."

Rin frowned slightly, for all he knew he could be taken to a cell or something - He never could think around what Mephisto was doing, why was the man so unpredictable?

"Huh... this is taking much too long. Let us take the short route!"

Short route? Rin looked towards Mephisto as he said that. "If there was a short route..." He began, his eye twitching in annoyance. "WHY DIDN'T WE GO THAT WAY IN THE FIR--"

Before Rin could finish another one of his rants Mephisto had already said his three signature words before the two disappeared, making Rin and Mephisto appear in some sort of room, one Rin was sure he had never been. "WA-"Landing so he was sitting down, Rin looked around before standing up. "Hey what's the big idea?! I could of broken a bone or something...Where are we anyway.." Rin sighed, this was such a pain. It must of been at least Ten or so by now with how long he took just to eat, get ready and such. He longed that he would get some sort of break so that he could get the sandwiches they sold out by the cafeteria, most went crazy over them and not to mention it was hard to get one if you weren't there precisley on the lunch bell. Although being in a space like this, Rin began to think if you could actually hear the bell from here.

"If you said your not going to be doing much then how am I going to learn how to control my flames..." He asked, looking around the area. What was Yukio thinking? Allowing Rin to be trained under this goon, not to mention Rin wasn't 100% sure if he could trust Mephisto after all the old tricks he had pulled off in the past. At least it was warmer than it was from outside down here, Rin was just grateful he didn't have to train outside in the snow. Even if his flames would just melt the snow in a instant he still didn't like the fact that if he slipped even when not using his powers then he'd just make a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:12 pm

"Hey what's the big idea?! I could of broken a bone or something...Where are we anyway.."

"Hm? Oh, that's right, you've never been down here. We are in a room under the academy, of course! This room was originally made for storage, but, as you can see, it was never used. So, I tweeked it a bit to my preferences. And, if you would have broken a bone, it would quickly heal, correct?"

"If you said your not going to be doing much then how am I going to learn how to control my flames..."

"You are an impatient lad, you know that?" I waltzed off to place some space between me and the boy. "You seem rather tense! You should ease up a bit, being tense at your age isn't good, you know!" I snapped my fingers, appeared next to Rin in less than a blink of an eye and whispered, "I am not planning anything against you, rest assured." Then, I appeared back to where I had been previously standing.

"You've been using candles and whatnot to train previously, am I right? Now, you will be using a real person. And that person is me. Your objective to burn is one single strand of hair on my head. That being said, you only get one chance, or else you'll disintegrate me. I am a demon, yes, and I am related to you, but that does not mean I am invincible towards your flames," I called out to him, "Now, carry on!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:29 pm

"Hm? Oh, that's right, you've never been down here. We are in a room under the academy, of course! This room was originally made for storage, but, as you can see, it was never used. So, I tweeked it a bit to my preferences. And, if you would have broken a bone, it would quickly heal, correct?"

Rin blinked, he had for
gotten how quickly he had healed from injuries like that. "T-That's not the point.." He mumbled, "You are an impatient lad, you know that?" Rin scratched the side of his head, he guess he was. Sometimes he had gotten himself food poisoning when not letting the Sukiyaki cook properly from how hungry and impatient he was so he really couldn't argue against the matter. . "You seem rather tense! You should ease up a bit, being tense at your age isn't good, you know!" Rin did feel a little tense now that he thought about it, he was just wondering just what Mephisto was planning all though he couldn't;t help but jump a fraction from where he was standing when Mephisto appeared next to him. "I am not planning anything against you, rest assured." Mephisto was obviously at reading Rin's thoughts or something to know that he was thinking Mephisto was up to something. "It's just..you'd never help me like this, you normally make me train with someone else..." He replied as Mephisto appeared back to where he was standing.

"You've been using candles and whatnot to train previously, am I right? Now, you will be using a real person. And that person is me. Your objective to burn is one single strand of hair on my head. That being said, you only get one chance, or else you'll disintegrate me. I am a demon, yes, and I am related to you, but that does not mean I am invincible towards your flames," I called out to him, "Now, carry on!"

Rin paused, was he serious? Rin had little to no control over his flames a part from the fact he could make them appear without unsheathing his sword now, if he were to kill or put Mephisto in a badly wounded state it'd possibly make him a criminal, God knows what would happen after so. "W..What?!" If that wasn't easy then burning only a single strand of hair rather than Mephisto all together was near enough impossible. "C..Can't I do something else?! I mean, it's one chance and I might hurt you or something!" He asked worriedly, he didn't want to cower out because he wasn't that type of person. He just didn't want to see someone burn to ashes or worse in front of his own eyes. "What if I kill you?! You should know I can't do something like this in one go..."

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm

"It's just..you'd never help me like this, you normally make me train with someone else..."

I brought a hand to my chin and closed my eyes in thought. He was right, however... "Hm, yes, I suppose you are right. However, there is an error in your words. 'You'd never help me like this'. I am helping you 'like this', aren't I? That, and, how do you know how much I've helped you and how much I haven't?"

"W..What?!

Ugh... now what is the problem...? I planted the top of my umbrella into the ground and leant against it, crossing one foot over the other.

"C..Can't I do something else?! I mean, it's one chance and I might hurt you or something! What if I kill you?! You should know I can't do something like this in one go…”

I blinked, a bit surprised. The expression soon wore off though, and I broke out into laughter. "Do my ears deceive me?! Does this mean, Mr. Okumura, that you actually care about my life and state? Ahahaha! How humorous!" I flashed my signature grin, "Listen here, little brother. They did not give me the rank of Honorary Knight for nothing. Do not underestimate me. When I tell you to do something, you do not question it! Come now, don't you trust me? Think about it, why would I train you if I thought I was going to die?"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:08 pm

"Hm, yes, I suppose you are right. However, there is an error in your words. 'You'd never help me like this'. I am helping you 'like this', aren't I? That, and, how do you know how much I've helped you and how much I haven't?"

Rin stared slightly confused, It was true that without Mephisto, Rin would of possibly been killed shortly after Shiro's death so he guessed he owed his thanks out to him. He knew that deep inside, Mephisto was a nice guy sort of, at least he thought so. For all Mephisto could care was to just leave Rin and let him train by himself. But he was taking his own time to help out his brother instead. Rin didn't know what to say towards it.

Watching Mephisto while he laughed Rin narrowed his eyes. "D-Don't laugh at me!"

"Do my ears deceive me?! Does this mean, Mr. Okumura, that you actually care about my life and state? Ahahaha! How humorous!"

Rin turned his head in a snobbish manor, "T-That's not it!" It obviously was as he was refusing to use his flames in that way, "Listen here, little brother. They did not give me the rank of Honorary Knight for nothing. Do not underestimate me. When I tell you to do something, you do not question it! Come now, don't you trust me? Think about it, why would I train you if I thought I was going to die?" Rin knew that Mephisto was strong, Exactly how strong, he did not know and it seemed that no matter how much he argued against what he was told to do, he wouldn't win the argument. Mephisto was right, like always. But Rin still couldn't see how or what Mephisto would do to protect himself from Rin's flames. If he only had one shot at this, did that mean Mephisto had only one shot to dodge if the worse happened or more?

Rin took a deep breath, it was best to clear his mind he had learnt in the past before doing something like this, It grew silent with Rin not speaking for once. A few minuets later the blue colour from his flames emitted from him before a box behind Mephisto caught on fire. "WAH! Make it stop!" This was impossible! He swore he wasn't being distracted, so he tried again. This time the flames appeared on the ground in the middle of the two. Rin soon made a face similar to, "._." How long would this take exactly? He thought he would of been done
by now!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:44 pm

"D-Don't laugh at me!" "T-That's not it!"

"Haha! My apologies, but it's quite difficult not to laugh at such a thing!" I took in a deep breath and exhaled, "Is it not? Are you positive?"

I keenly watched Rin while taking a sip of my tea (whom I summoned earlier)... what? Tea is good for the mind! That, and I was thirsty... ah, now I lost my train of thought... Oh, that's right! I was watching Rin as he seemed to be clearing his mind, focusing his thoughts on only his flames. That's where your first mistake lies... you must focus on your flames, control, the wielder, and your target. I took another drink of my tea before a crate behind me caught fire. I scratched the back of my neck, hoping it wasn’t anything important.

"WAH! Make it stop!"

"Very well!" I snapped my fingers, and the flames vanished. When I turned back around, his flames were covering the ground. I shook my head when I saw his face. "You get frustrated easily, the face you are making says it all. You cleared your mind, correct? Yes, you want to clear your mind, but only to a certain extant. You must focus and think about your flames, control, the wielder, and your target. If you do not do so, you might as well set the whole place ablaze."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:16 am

Rin had the urge to just attempt to step out the flames but he knew it wouldn't work, the only way he knew how to stop his flames were if he were to just make them disappear.

"Very well!"

Seeing Mephisto put out the flames with just a click like that though made him speechless, he swore he had never seen anyone do something like that. "How..." He asked before tilting his head,

"You get frustrated easily, the face you are making says it all. You cleared your mind, correct? Yes, you want to clear your mind, but only to a certain extant. You must focus and think about your flames, control, the wielder, and your target. If you do not do so, you might as well set the whole place ablaze."

Focus on more than one thing when working with his flames? Rin hadn't really thought of doing so before, all though he was pretty much sure Mephisto was just exaggerating when he mentioned about seeing the whole place on fire, Rin was just sure if it's anything his flames couldn't do, it was that. Taking the case that contained his sword off his back, he placed it against a crate behind him so that he wouldn't have any extra weight or anything that would get in his way. Closing his eyes again wouldn't help if he had to focus on the target especially. Inhaling and exhaling again deeply. He focused on how small a flame he wanted that would light a single strand of Mephisto's hair and when he did release the flames again, it was only to appear on the spiral shaped part on top of Mephisto's hair instead. ".___." Rin decided without that, Mephisto wouldn't really be Mephisto, if it was something other than his weird taste in clothing and his personality that made him stand out, it was the spiral on his hair. "Oops..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: