AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:51 am

"How..."

"It's magic!~"

I twirled my umbrella around on my finger out of pure habit. I was poking at the choice of whistling, but I decided not to for it might have interrupted Rin’s concentration. And we wouldn't want that, because then he might end up messing my amazing hair up!... ...Wait... I glanced over at Rin, saw his expression, then raised my eyes up as though I were looking at the ceiling. I reached up to hopefully grab my spiral of hair, though, I felt nothing. I glared at Rin while putting the flame out before it spread. The last thing I would want is to go bald! "Oh well, no matter! I can fix my hair later. Continue on!" I hadn't gotten mad in... well, it seems I've lost track of time, but let us just say since I've come to Assiah. That being said, why start now?

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:03 am

"Oh well, no matter! I can fix my hair later. Continue on!"

Rin laughed slightly at the sight of the new Mephisto, He sniggered before bursting out laughing. "HAHA! You look weird without that stupid thing on your head!" He cried out with laughter before stopping, wiping the tears of joy from his eyes. "S-Sorry.." He sniggered, he had to stop before he got himself in to trouble. "W.Wait continue? How can I...?" He asked, looking at Mephisto's hair. "Were you serious when you told me to light only a single strand...?" Rin blinked again, how is that even possible?! Fire spreads fast, especially his. What if made Mephisto bald or something? Well, that would be a picture to take.

Rin wasn't sure if he could hold up much longer either, focusing so hard easily made him loose his breath rather than when his flames go berserk, he wouldn't feel the strain or any tiredness until after. He wiped the smalls sweat drops from his forehead trying to catch his breath from the laughter and the training. "Besides~ I'm tired..." He whined. He was likely to make more mistakes when he was tired all though he heard if you were to train even when you were tired then you could improve your stamina greatly. When Rin was berserk though he didn't pay attention to his health but rather the person he was trying to beat the shit out of so even if he were tired, he wouldn't feel it until after he had been stopped. Having to concentrate so hard with his flames actually showed him how hard it really was to pay attention to such a small detail.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:29 am

"HAHA! You look weird without that stupid thing on your head!"

"Weird...? Stupid thing...?" I tilted my head and joined in with the laughter. After my laughs died down, I smirked and said in a know-it-all-voice, "You will regret saying that later."

"W.Wait continue? How can I...? Were you serious when you told me to light only a single strand...?"

"Of course I was serious. When am I not serious?! ...Do not answer that. Anyways! Yes, I was serious - Did you not hear me when I said you needed to also focus on control? You must harness and control your flames. Which means you cannot let them spread on their own will.”

"Besides~ I'm tired..."

"And you think of that as an excuse? With that attitude, you will never become Paladin nor a good exorcist for that matter. You'll never surpass your brother, or Shiro, and, well, you get the point. Though, I am not going to stop you. If you want to take a break, by all means, go ahead."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:25 am

Rin wasn't really expecting for Mpehisto to laugh at him after he made a comment like that and to hear, "You will regret saying that later" Only made him feel as if all the hairs on his body stood up. He didn't mean it, right?

"Of course I was serious. When am I not serious?!" Rin opened his mouth to answer what was a rhetorical question all though he felt every need to answer it anyway, " ...Do not answer that. Anyways! Yes, I was serious - Did you not hear me when I said you needed to also focus on control? You must harness and control your flames. Which means you cannot let them spread on their own will.”

Rin frowned before scratching his head, this really was harder than he thought and not so much as a 'piece of cake'. There had to be some sort of easy way in accomplishing this, probably something that was actually staring him right in the face in all honesty.

"And you think of that as an excuse? With that attitude, you will never become Paladin nor a good exorcist for that matter. You'll never surpass your brother, or Shiro, and, well, you get the point. Though, I am not going to stop you. If you want to take a break, by all means, go ahead."

He narrowed his eyes angrily at the mention of never becoming a Paladin and all the other things he wanted to accomplish. "I don't want to." He answered back in return from Mephisto allowing him to take a break. "I won't accomplish anything if I laze around and try and get out of it all the time and I'll keep at this non stop until I've got it out right, So I refuse to sleep or take breaks until it is done." He said with determination, sure his own bets like that could be pretty stupid but if he was serious about something, he would keep at it.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:39 am

"Not going to be as easy as you thought, am I wrong?" I caught the frown on the boy’s face along with the frustrated scratch of his head. Of course he thought it was going to be easy, but he should have known that any training with me was going to be far from easy. I am not one who likes to throw away valuable time!~

After several seconds or so, he finally spoke up, and I grinned at his words.

"I don't want to. I won't accomplish anything if I laze around and try and get out of it all the time and I'll keep at this non stop until I've got it out right, So I refuse to sleep or take breaks until it is done."

I clapped, "Bravo! What sheer determination!~ The question is, can you make it through this with determination alone? There are other necessities, but one in particular is quite important in this kind of training! Is it determination, or is there something else that needs to be added with that?" The answer was obvious, if he thought about the past, that is.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:55 am

"The question is, can you make it through this with determination alone? There are other necessities, but one in particular is quite important in this kind of training! Is it determination, or is there something else that needs to be added with that?"

"Something else..?" He asked, as much as he could think, he could only think up 8 words. "To beat the crap out of Satan's ass." Just having Determination to strive for something wouldn't get him far and most people wouldn't keep at something unless they had a reason too. For Rin, he wanted revenge, seeing Shiro Fujimoto die in front of him like that was possibly the worst thing he had to experience. Someone he loved, who had been there for 15 years straight and who Rin wanted for to see him grow so Shirou would no longer call him a kid and compare him to his 'mature' brother. He really couldn't forgive a vial beast like Satan and only wished he wasn't related to him in the first place.

"I don't care how strong Satan is now but I'll get stronger than him soon.."

Rin really didn't know the true power of Satan as he really hadn't met him face to face as Satan had only taken over someone else's body as far as he knew so Rin hadn't really seen his true father's face and he was unsure if that night a while ago if he saw Satan's true power then and there or if Satan had just been mocking him and showing him just a fraction of his power. Either way, Rin didn't let anything like that get to him because if he just stared at what someone else could do 24/7 he'd be demotivated, so the only option was to carry on and not look back He just knew that Shirou was looking for him and his brother the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 am

"To beat the crap out of Satan's ass."

Just as I thought...

"I don't care how strong Satan is now but I'll get stronger than him soon.."

"Will you now? And just how much confidence do you have in yourself to do that? From what I understand, you had problems with self-confidence when you were training with Shura. Have you fixed that problem? Because earlier, when you stated that you might kill me with your flames and whatnot, it seemed as though you lost your self-confidence, and it seemed that you lost confidence in me. That said, do you have confidence in yourself? In your friends? Because all of the above is important! You can not only think about beating Satan, because, at this moment, you cannot beat him until you master what I have told you. Beating him should be last on your list, for now. Keep that determination up, but be careful where your thoughts adventure to."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:44 am

Rin was 100% sure what he wanted to do, even so he hadn't really thought about what he'd do after he had beaten Satan as that had never come across his mind and even if it did he found it a bit stupid to think so far on, he just knew his other goal was to surpass his brother and become a Paladin.

"Will you now? And just how much confidence do you have in yourself to do that? From what I understand, you had problems with self-confidence when you were training with Shura. Have you fixed that problem? Because earlier, when you stated that you might kill me with your flames and whatnot, it seemed as though you lost your self-confidence, and it seemed that you lost confidence in me. That said, do you have confidence in yourself? In your friends? Because all of the above is important! You can not only think about beating Satan, because, at this moment, you cannot beat him until you master what I have told you. Beating him should be last on your list, for now. Keep that determination up, but be careful where your thoughts adventure to."

Now that he finally ahd the chance to think about it, Rin knew that he hadn't really had enough self-confidence recently. He was full of it during when he lived with Shirou and the first few weeks of being at the academy and yet he didn't really know what had happened after that, maybe it had just been a tough month, with a lot on his mind and since he had gone through a lot and still had a lot to go through Rin couldn't really just stop now. Self-Confidence was a big key in to success, if one kept doubting theirselves then they would not achieve a thing other than regret in the future and the amount of confidence Rin needed in not only himself but others around him including Mephisto proved to be important. But just like Mephisto had said, he couldn't just think of one thing, just like the training, Rin had learnt he had to focus on more than just his flames and right now he had learnt he couldn't 'just' use determination as the prime factor in to what his goals were but more than that to achieve said goals.

" I trust you and I trust my friends.." Rin started to trust Mephisto the more he spent time with him during this training, he was starting to see that despite how he acts when he isn't serious and how he really is a lazy bugger half of the time, he's actually a loyal friend and a good trainer. So before Rin could even dream about beating Satan's ass, he needed to master his control over his flames. The last thing he wanted was freezing up and getting him self killed one of t
he days.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:59 am

" I trust you and I trust my friends.."

"Very well, you seem to be getting the idea now! And just as you have trust in me, I have trust that you will be the one who will kill Satan. Now, let us continue your training, for we have quite a ways to go! Repeat what you were attempting to do earlier, but use all that I've taught you. Have confidence in yourself, because you are the one who controls the flames. They belong to you, not to anyone else!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:23 pm

"Very well, you seem to be getting the idea now! And just as you have trust in me, I have trust that you will be the one who will kill Satan. Now, let us continue your training, for we have quite a ways to go! Repeat what you were attempting to do earlier, but use all that I've taught you. Have confidence in yourself, because you are the one who controls the flames. They belong to you, not to anyone else!"

Rin nodded carefully, This time, having a idea he only longed for it to work. He stood back up right so that they were at their fair distance like usual. This time doing everything he was taught, but instead of thinking Mephisto was the target all together, her pictured the strand of hair he wanted to light. How small a flame he wanted it to me and repeatedly thinking he could accomplish this to keep his self-confidence and determination up just like he was told. A few minutes after he had released his flames, a small strand of Mephisto's hair caught alight.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:37 pm

I waited with the utmost of patience, eyes narrowed, grin widening. Should this work, we would move on in size of the flame. The bigger the flame, the harder it was to control. When a strand of my hair caught alight, I clapped once again and gave a slight bow.

"Bravo! Fantastic! That step will help out magnificently with the rest of your training!" I straightened up and placed my hat rightfully back onto my head, "Now that that is out of the way, you may take a break if you wish to!~"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:45 pm

"R-rest of training?!" Rin called out whilst panting slightly, he only thought he had to master that and he was done. This was torture already~!

"Now that that is out of the way, you may take a break if you wish to!~"

A break sounded nice right now and Rin decided to take one so that he could catch his breath - He turned to where a crate was before sitting by it, rubbing his eyes slightly whilst wondering what time it was, he ahd heard it was going to snow again outside soon which was a slight pain to some seeing as a few events were closed because of it and Rin didn't really prefer any more snow himself or he'd be locked in the academy if he continued like that. Rin was only glad he had eaten something before coming down here or he would of been starving by now and Sukiyaki was quite filling to him. Looking around the room after a while of day-dreaming Rin soon wondered how Yukio was getting on or doing right now. He sniggered slightly, thinking the best that maybe he would of fallen in the freezing cold lake by mistake. Rubbing the back of his neck after a while, Rin soon yawned, feeling as if he could take a nap, but tried his hardest to decide against it.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:59 pm

"Oh, I almost forgot about that...! Rin, if you'll excuse me, I have to run a quick errand. I'll be back in no time! Bye-bye!~" I snapped my fingers and vanished with a poof of pink smoke!~

---

"Younger brother? You awake?" Amaimon was constantly poking his younger brother, Rin. He tilted his head back and fourth, waiting for a response. He raised a hand to his mouth and started chewing on his nails like a rabid dog, eyes not leaving Rin's form. He had been in the room the entire time, but had not been spotted for he was in his hamster form.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:07 pm

By the time Mephisto disappeared, Rin was slowly drifting off to sleep as he couldn't keep himself awake too long after all. All though, the second where Rin was about to get to sleep he felt pokes hit him. Squinting his closed eyes before rubbing them. "..E..Yuk..." Not it couldn't be Yukio, he didn't sound like that and Rin was the older brother to Yukio after all. Rin opened his eyes to see Amaimon, not sure how to react at first, although he quickly stood up, narrowing his eyes after slapping his hand away from him. "Why are you here?! Get lost.." He growled, every time he saw this demon he noticed he was always here to cause trouble and every time Rin would always end up injured in some form. He grabbed the red case of his sword, keeping it close to him this time. He knew what happened last time when he let it slip from him so easily.

"Where's Mephisto..." Rin said to himself looking around frantically, forgetting he had to run a 'errand'. How could Amaimon appear like that the moment Mephisto goes for something or whatever he went for? He had to try and not start a fight or get in to one so he decided to try and ignore Amaimon, turning to the left to look for the door that would get him out the room and away from the boy. How could he be related to a broccoli-haired boy like that?! Better yet, Amaimon was his older brother! Which only pissed him off even more.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:28 pm

"Why are you here?! Get lost.."

Amaimon pouted at his harsh words, "That's not a nice way to treat your older brother, you know..." He crossed his arms over his chest, watching as he grabbed Kurikara protectively. He smiled mischievously, "Scared that I'll steal your sword again?"

"Where's Mephisto..."

"You mean elder brother? He had to run some errands, I guess. Didn't he tell you that? Little brother should pay more attention to words!" He frowned at Rin's lack of attention towards him. When he turned to the left, away from him, Amaimon simply walked over to get back in front of his face. "Why do you ignore me, younger brother? It's rude. And with rudeness comes a punishment." He whistled, and several goblins stepped out of the shadows, growling. "Let's have some fun, brother!"

---

Truthfully, I hadn't gone anywhere. I was merely above my two brothers, sitting in my rather cozy floating chair, sipping on tea silently. I held out my cup for a refill, to whom my floating mug gladly did. I wisely hid in the shadows, because I wouldn't want Rin spotting me, now would I?
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:39 pm

"That's not a nice way to treat your older brother, you know..."

Rin stopped walking, frowning as he clenched his empty fist.

"Don't call me your brother! You'll never be my brother!"

He growled before snapping out what he knew were pretty harsh words.

He continued walking on, "Scared that I'll steal your sword again?"

Rin clenched on to his case tighter.

"Lay a finger on Kurikara and I'll bite your hand off..."

He mumbled,he would never let Amaimon
have his sword again! And Rin was feeling quite out place today.

"You mean elder brother? He had to run some errands, I guess. Didn't he tell you that? Little brother should pay more attention to words!"

Amaimon appeared back in front of him seeming to not want Rin to escape.

"Get out my way..."

He growled, stepping back a fraction. He hated how close they were...

"Why do you ignore me, younger brother? It's rude, and with rudeness comes a punishment"

Rin narrowed his eyes before noticing the goblins stepping out from the shadows. Rin couldn't yell for help, there was no one around to help, that and this was a pretty well sealed place.

He growled, not knowing what to do, he couldn't leave and he didn't want to use his flames just yet.

"You.."

He growled louder before jumping in the air, aiming to push Amaimon down to the hard ground fast. "How the hell did you get in the academy?! Mephisto has it so troublemakers like you can't step foot in it!" Rin's fists were clenching harder each second with the anger that began to build in side him. He couldn't loose control no matter what though...
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:55 pm

"Don't call me your brother! You'll never be my brother!"

"Oh, but I am your brother. And you can do nothing to change that."

"Lay a finger on Kurikara and I'll bite your hand off..."

"But if I lay a finger on Kurikara, why would you go so far as to bite my whole hand off? It doesn't seem fair." Amaimon pointed one finger up on his left hand, then he had all five fingers up on his right. "See? This is a finger, and this is a hand. If I lay a finger on your sword, you said you'd bite my whole hand off... but, to be fair, it should just be my finger."

"Get out my way..."

"You could say please, little brother."

"How the hell did you get in the academy?! Mephisto has it so troublemakers like you can't step foot in it!"

"You were being rude, so I'm not going to tell you!" He stuck out his tongue at Rin.

Amaimon looked up, grinning, chewing on his nails rapidly. He jumped up next to Rin, grabbed the collar of his shirt, and tossed him towards a wall forcefully.
"Why don't you use your flames? It's no fun without them." Meanwhile, the goblins were homing in on Rin.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 pm

"Oh, but I am your brother. And you can do nothing to change that."

Rin frowned at this, he only really truly thought Yukio as his brother - They had been together since birth and Amaimon popped out of nowhere which is probably a fact why Rin was having A hard time accepting they were brothers.

"But if I lay a finger on Kurikara, why would you go so far as to bite my whole hand off? It doesn't seem fair."

Rin glared slightly, what was he trying to prove.
He couldn't go ten seconds without this guy annoying him in some manner

''See? This is a finger, and this is a hand. If I lay a finger on your sword, you said you'd bite my whole hand off... but, to be fair, it should just be my finger." Rin inhaled and exhaled, he didn't have to get so wound up right now, all though at a time like this, he really wish he left when Mephisto said he could have a break.

"You could say please little brother". Rin stayed silent before speaking up, "Why should I say please to someone like you?". Rin wouldn't be polite at all to Amaimon seeing as he hated his guts, "You were being rude, so I'm not going to tell you!" watching Amaimon stick his Tongue out, Rin had the urge to rip it off. Then he wouldnt try and be wu ya smart ass...

When Rin finally did try to attack, he was grabbed harshly before thrown to a wall where he hit the ground hard afterwards. "ng..." Rin grabbed his shoulder slightly although tried to ignore the pain. "I'm not using my flames just to please you..." He growled quietly. Using the wall to help him get up. All though if he were not to unsheathe his sword now then it's be the end
of him.
((Sorry about not correcting the coding! On my iPod.))
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:00 pm

(It's fine!)

"Why should I say please to someone like you?"

"Because I'm your older brother, so you should show respect to me."

"I'm not using my flames just to please you..."

Amaimon frowned. All's he wanted was to have a little fun... "Then, don’t think of it as pleasing me. Think of it as having fun, for the both of us!" At this point, the earth demon was starting to get a bit annoyed. It seemed as though he was going to have to step it up a notch. He casually walked over to Rin and, while he was still trying to get up, grabbed him by the collar, once again. He lifted him up and slapped his face without stopping, his own face expressionless. If anything, he looked puzzled. "You're really weak, brother. You'll never beat Father."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:09 pm

"Then, don’t think of it as pleasing me. Think of it as having fun, for the both of us!" Rin growled slightly, Amaimons idea of fun could get Rin killed one day...

Before Rin had the chance to do anything, Amaimon had walked up to him and grabbed his collar again. He winced from having a hard time breathing when being held like this. Amaimon was soon beginning to repeatedly slap him around the face. "You're really weak brother." He growled at this, "You'll never beat father."

What Amaimon had been waiting for finally came. The flames shot out from Rin angrily before Rin attempted to grab Amaimon's hand that was slapping him. "Shut UP!" He yelled loudly, some of his demon features began showing more clearly now like his tail. He hated it when someone said something like that to him! Now he really was going to beat the hell out of Amaimon![center]
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Amaimon's eyes widened in slight shock and enjoyment when Rin's flames finally showed themselves. Rin successfully grabbed his hand, but he quickly pulled away and back flipped away from him. He continuously chewed on his nail. "Get 'im." He ordered the blood-thirsty goblins, and they gladly charged towards Rin, fangs bared. They tried to tackle him from left and right, attempting to latch onto his legs and slice them. Meanwhile, Amaimon quietly sneaked around to get behind Rin while he was distracted.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Rin snarled loudly when Amaimon jumped away from him. He lifted from where he stood when he was about to try and get after him but the goblins were soon ordered to get Rin. Rin growled, he had to take control over himself and use his flames as a advantage instead of the flames using him as a advantage. With what he had learnt, he summoned the flames in front of the goblins - Hoping it would delay them before grabbing his sword.

"Get away.." He growled loudly at the goblins whom began to attack due to Amaimons commands.

Unsheathing his blade suddenly allowed his ears and teeth to grow longer. His tail swayed slightly before the sword was swung down at one one of the goblins. His flames emmitting from him greater now that kurikara was unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:55 pm

The goblin that Rin swung at with his sword sliced into two before vanishing, leaving behind a mysterious dark mist. The others pounced on Rin at once, attempting to sink their fangs into his legs and arms.

Amaimon currently stood behind Rin, glaring.
"How dare you kill one of my friends... now, you'll pay!" He growled before raking his claws into Rin's back. He swiftly threw a punch at him afterwards, hoping it would crack his brother's spine.

--

Hm... things are starting to get a bit interesting. Keep the show going, my brothers!
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Rin narrowed his eyes at the dark mist that was left behind from one of the goblins. Looking towards the others still remaining, swinging his sword up as if he were about to attack them once they began to pounce on him, Rin heard Amaimon from behind. "How dare you kill one of my friend... now, you'll pay!" He turned angrily, growling harshly, Amaimon's claws leave a scratch mark on the side of Rin's body. Was he intending on killing Rin?! When Amaimon threw a punch out towards Rin after wards, Rin skidded back slightly, a few drops of blood dropping from the scratch marks made just now. He winced before growling, sure he had fast healing but he still felt pain. He rose his flames again, getting more angry before swinging his sword down towards another Goblin.

From previous fights, Rin knew that Amaimon wasn't the opponent to mess around with but then again, Rin saw Amaimon as a bigger threat than the goblins he had bought with him. But if he were to let the goblins stay then it'd put even bigger things on his plate to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Just like the last time, the goblin disappeared when Rin's sword made contact with it. This action made Amaimon even more pissed. If his opponent dare kill one more of his friends, Amaimon would be sure to trigger his partial-demon form. However, he would have to be careful, for if he went too far, Mephisto would be sure to send him back to Gehenna.

He charged at Rin with full-force, snarling, fangs and claws bared. He leaped into the air, intending on slicing his head open. He sliced at Rin, but missed, scratching his shoulder instead.

--

You should be more careful, Amaimon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: