AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Rin believed Amaimon deserved this for starting a fight with him, he wasn't going to have any sympathy for him and he had no clue on how he could think of the goblins as friends. Did Amaimon even have real friends..? Rin panted slightly, growling before swaying his tail again, he was about to land his sword on another one before Amaimon leaped up at him, scratching his shoulder.

Wincing, Rin almost dropped his sword, looking down at his clothes from where his top was badly cut up, showing the red scars. He looked up at Amaimon and growled, dashing forward for him this time as he began to swing his sword towards Amaimon in fast and slightly uncontrolled swipes. The more he did so, the more the anger began showing in his face, he soon roared in Amaimon's face, snarling his teeth before aiming a hard punch straight to his face. He could begin to feel his own power taking over slowly and his body temperature rising with anger.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Amaimon side-stepped, dodging the furious slashed from Rin's sword. He was smirking, thinking he already won. Over-confidence in a battle could kill you, however, and that was exactly the problem that he had. The roar and anger were expected, but the punch, he did not expect. It hit him point blank and sent him crashing into a pile of crates. It hurt, but it wasn't enough to bring him down. It only pissed him off more.

Amaimon emerged from the crates with a roar. He chose to trigger his half-demon form. Now he had an alligator like tail with markings, three horns that were similar to the hobgoblins, his ears and fangs elongated, and his arms turned green with a bit more muscle.

He banged on the ground with his fist, creating quite the large tremor. After he did so, he lounged at Rin, roaring ever so. He swung his hand, hoping to scratch Rin's chest, more so where his heart was located.

--

Tsk, tsk...

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Rin felt the punch connect to Amaimon's face, watching him crash in to a pile of crates. He roared, keeping his eyes on the crates before noticing Amaimon emerge in another form. Narrowing his eyes, the ground soon shook, allowing Rin to feel vibrations from when Amaimon had punched the ground hard, growling at the roar back. He watched Amaimon lunge at himself again, roaring loudly as he tried to move out the way. Rin was getting reckless now and as a resort of that Amaimon still hit his shoulder, Rin roared in pain for a second before trying to use his free hand to stab Amaimon through the stomach with his sword.

He tail swayed angrily as his red and blue eyes were full of rage. The scars from before hadn't completely healed at all yet and even so, they healed faster when he wasn't berserk.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Amaimon broke out into laughter when he felt his hit connect with Rin's shoulder, and he was too busy "laughing in victory" to notice Rin going in for a stab. Kurikara pierced through his gut. He snarled in pain, backing away from him. Once he regained his composure, he roared at Rin and cursed him before charging once more. He thought he was going to get another hit in, but...

--

"Drei, zwei, eins!" I took off my hat and held it up, a huge clock appearing not long after that. A bird appeared out of the cuckoo clock and grabbed Amaimon. I ignored his screams of help towards me, and simply said, "Abracadabra!" With that, the clock vanished, Amaimon going along with it.

I turned around to look at Rin, shaking my head.
"You little brothers are so troublesome."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Rin smirked a the impact the sword made through Amaimon's gut, his sharp teeth showing as he did so. As Amaimon backed away, the sword released from Amaimon's gut, falling to the ground before Rin snarled over at Amaimon. Watching Amaimon rush in for him again, Rin got ready, his top damp slightly with his own blood from mostly his shoulder.

"Drei, Zwei, Eins!" Rin snarled and looked over to the sound, watching Amaimon disappear in a cuckoo clock within seconds. Rin stopped and stared for a second before roaring loudly, targetting Mephisto as the new enemy. Of course though now that he had no control over himself he didn't know Mephisto was actually a 'friend'. Both forms of himself didn't know that Amaimon actually got in through the barrier because Mephisto had set most if not, all of this up. He roared again before jumping in the air, drops of blood falling to the ground before he atetmpted to swipe at Mephisto's cheek hard. His flames covered his whole body at this time as each roar that came from his voice echoed around the whole room.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:13 pm

I placed my hat back onto my head, peering at Rin from under the brim while grinning all the while. I folded my hands and set them behind my back. When Rin chose to roar, I scratched the back of my left ear. Boy, did he know how to make someone go deaf! "Lost control of yourself again, eh? Do you always forget what you're taught ten minutes after the lesson?" It was at this time that Rin decided to charge and try to scratch me, and I let him! I licked the blood away from the new wound on my cheek, still maniacally grinning. "I'm not going to fight you, it's obvious. I don't want my little brother getting hurt, after all!~" I chuckled and strolled over to the unsheathed Kurikara. I picked it up and sheathed it once more, said action hopefully would seize Rin's flames.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:22 pm

The sweet smell of blood refilled the air again after Rin's attack hit, his eyes glared angrily out towards Mephisto afterwards, following his movement to notice that he was walking over to his sword, the byo growled angrily before rushing back towards Mephisto. Btu before he could land another attack, his flames disappeared in to thin air, reverting back to his usual form only with his tail showing he stared blankly at the sword before falling to the ground from exhaustion. Normally he wouldn't remember much after he goes berserk but he could clearly remember Amaimon fighting him for the most part. "Ng.." He winced hard before his eyes forced themselves to close, causing him to black out fully. The scars on him had mostly closed up other than the one on his shoulder which seemed to be much deeper, he was just lucky he wasn't conscious long enough to go through most of the pain before they had healed fully.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:44 pm

I walked over to Rin's unconscious form, scratching the back of my head in thought. "Hmm... now what should I do? I would rather not be questioned, seeing as though I'm not in the mood for it... Ah, well, I guess that settles it!" I picked Rin up and swung him over my shoulder carelessly, while Kurikara was safety attached to my back. I counted up in German, and we vanished.

The destination I chose to appear in was simply my office. I didn't live here, however, I did have a spare bed so if I ever tired myself out, I could simply take a nap. I walked over to the bed and tossed Mr. Okumura onto it. Then, I walked out of the room and into a separate one (yes, my office was rather big). When I came back into the room where Rin dwelled, I had medical supplies in my hands: Bandages, disinfectants, ointments, stitching supply - The usual. I got to work, first disinfecting his wounds, then I analyzed which ones would need stitching. Luckily for him, it was only the wound on his shoulder that would need it; he healed fast, after all, so it was obvious that his wounds wouldn't be that bad. I bandaged the minor wounds for precaution, stitched up the one on his shoulder, then bandaged that one.

"Finished!~ Now, while he's recovering, I suppose I'll get some paperwork done..." So, I walked over to my desk and starting on said paperwork... ugh, I hated doing paperwork! >.<
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:51 am

Rin was taken to Mephisto's office, although it being a large one there was a separate room to where Rin was actually put. It was comfortable which meant the wouldn't wake up with a stiff neck or so on. Although he wasn't conscious to know what was happening , his body could still take in the surroundings and be at ease knowing he was in a safe place. Rin's breathing was normal which was a good sign, only hsi flames at put him at exhaustion - When Mephisto arrived back in the room with some medical supplies, Rin's wounds were soon tended to. Being disinfected first before bandaged up. Luckily, only the wound on his shoulder needed stitching. Rin was just lucky he wasn't conscious for that part. He didn't know why but he liked it when Yukio helped him out with hsi wounds, he knew Yukio wanted to be a doctor but no longer knew what ever happened to that dream of his.

The room son grew quiet again when Mephisto left to start on the paperwork back in the main office. Rin was out for most of the day, sleeping through lunch and severa; hearings of the bell. When he came to, the sun was only just beginning to set outside the windows, creating a wonderful glazing pattern of colours such as oranges, reds, pinks and so on in the room.

"Ts.." Rin winced when he moved before opening his eyes, looking around to take in the surroundings. Where was he?
Trying to sit up, he placed a hand on the bandaged shoulder a small pain over took it. Luckily for him it was already beginning to heal but it still hurt. "Ng..." He hadn't been in this room before, he was sure of it so he didn't know where he was, the last thing he recalled was seeing Amaimon.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:55 am

After an hour or so, I finished up the paperwork (or, I finished what I felt like finishing). Rin was still "resting up", so I wondered what I should do. I suppose I could go around the academy to check up on classes and such...
I walked out of my office and headed outside.
It was quite, just like it usually was when I was out and about. Students were in classes, but I was more interested in how Cram School was going for some students. I took out a key, walked up to a door, unlocked it, then opened it to walk into a long hallway. This was where the classes for Cram School were held.
I glanced around and strolled down the hallway until I turned to another door. This was the classroom where the Exwires, or where Rin's class, were held. I turned the knob so it would open slightly before transforming into a dog once more. With that, I walked into the classroom.

Most students, as you would guess, stared before their current teacher, Miss Shura, snapped them back into attention. I waltzed to the back of the classroom and jumped onto a desk, watching all that was taking place silently. The students were paying close attention, especially Mr. Suguro and Miss Kamiki. I stayed in the class until it ended. Though, I stayed put until every student left.

"Where's Rin, Mephisto?" Shura asked, voice questioning and slightly angry.

"Whatever reason should I know his whereabouts?" I left the classroom before she could get another word in.

It was at this time that I decided to head back to my office, for Rin was most likely awake by now. I turned back into my normal form and snapped my fingers, vanishing from spot.

Like I had predicted, Rin was awake when I came back into my office, though it seemed that he had just woken up.
"Finally awake? Took you long enough, you’ve been sleeping for quite some time!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:22 pm

By the time Rin had just woken up, he was greeted by Mephisto. "Finally awake? Took you long enough, you’ve been sleeping for quite some time!" Rin looked over, Confused for a second. He didn't have all a idea aha he meant or where exactly he was

"...Where am I?"

He asked, sitting up before grabbing his shoulder when another shot of pain arrived. "Whatever..I need to go to Cram school.." Rin grumbled, standing out the bed almost falling over before using the wall as support to where he grabbed Kurikara and attempted to tie it on his shoulder.

All though with his stitches, it made it hurt for him to move his arm much before feeling a slight pain from them so instead he just placed it sown on his free shoulder before examining his other which showed to be bandaged. "What happened to my shoulder...a-and how th hell did I get here...?"
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:05 pm

"...Where am I?"

"My office, of course. You are awfully slow at picking up your surroundings. I mean, you have been here once or twice due to your tendency to get in trouble, have you not? Though, not in this room directly... but nonetheless!"

"Whatever..I need to go to Cram school.."

"Then, off you go! You are in my way, anyways." I chuckled, for his attempt to stand and tie Kurikara on his shoulder was amusing.

"What happened to my shoulder...a-and how the hell did I get here...?"

"To answer your first question, you got into a fight with Amaimon, lost control, and got yourself hurt. As for your second question, I brought you here to fix up your wounds. Why? Would you rather I had left you there?"

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:36 pm

"My office, of course. You are awfully slow at picking up your surroundings. I mean, you have been here once or twice due to your tendency to get in trouble, have you not? Though, not in this room directly... but nonetheless!"

Rin stood by the door, noticing the desk in the other room. "Office.." He mumbled after Mephisto chuckled at his attempt of tying Kurikara on his shoulder. "Then, off you go! You are in my way, anyways."
Rin found his boots shortly after, slipping in to them before padding the end of each one on the ground.

"To answer your first question, you got into a fight with Amaimon, lost control, and got yourself hurt. As for your second question, I brought you here to fix up your wounds. Why? Would you rather I had left you there?"

Rin looked at Mephisto quietly before sighing, he didn't really know how to answer that. "Why can't you keep a idiot like him out the barrier...you said it was well-protected..I can take care of myself anyway..." Turninga round, Rin smacked straight against the wall, feeling slightly embarassed at this before he walked straight out the room, placing his hand on the main door. "Bye.." With that, the door closed shortly after him as he walked down the hallway to head towards the Cram class. He didn't know it had already finished, he was mainly wondering if Yukio was back. If he really had been in a fight with Amaimon then he needed to cover up his scars, his shirt wouldn't work as it had so many holes in it so he'd have to pop back in to his dorm to get his jacket, which is what he did.

He opened the dorm to his room, going to his bed before grabbing the jacket and putting it on, wincing as it had difficulty with his injured shoulder. "Tc...How long is Yukio going to be gone for.." He mumbled again before leaving the dorm and heading to the cram class.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:44 pm

I stayed silent as Rin spoke his peace. There was no reason for me to say anymore to him. When he said bye, I waved, that is all.

"Alright, little brother, you can come out now." I spat out the two words 'little brother', because I was quite upset with his actions. I took off my hat, and not five seconds later did he appear out of it.

Amaimon looked around; he seemed to be in a slight daze for a moment. Then, his eyes fell upon Mephisto. "I'm sorry, brother, but-"

"There are no "buts", Amaimon! You tried to kill one of my students, and thus, like I had said, I shall send you back to Gehenna. And that is final."

The earth demon looked down at the ground. After what seemed to be an hour of silence, but in reality was just three minutes, he mumbled, "When are you going to come back to Gehenna, older brother...?"

Now this question caught my full attention. The last time he asked when I would return to Gehenna, I did not answer, for I was not fully sure back then. However, now, I believe I am more sure than I ever have been. "That, my brother, is a great question! And I am sure you will be content with my answer, for I am returning to our birthplace, today! In contrast, though, I am not going to stay long, for I have business to attend to here in Assiah." When I looked back at Amaimon, I saw a smile that I hadn't seen for some time.

Amaimon was beyond happy at Sir Phele's answer. "R-Really?! You're serious, bro?!!"

"But of course!" I laughed when he started dancing, if that's what you want to call it, around. Whilst he was celebrating, I pulled a key out of my hat. It was nothing special, or though it didn't look to be special - It was a plain, rusted up, white key. I walked over to a door and placed it into the knob. When I did so, the key turned a pitch-black, and red drops, like blood, dripped down from the knob. The key was now covered with intricate red designs and skulls of the sorts; on top of that, the skulls were laughing. The door swung open, and a black nothingness laid before my brother and I. A thought hit me, and a pang of worry struck my heart, "...You do have a stash of Assiah candy hidden somewhere, don't you...?!"

Amaimon glanced over Mephisto's shoulder, nodding, "Mmm-hmm, of course!" He still was extraordinarily happy...

I sighed in relief, "Good, good. Now, let us go!~" With that said, we both stepped out into the darkness. The door behind us, however, did not close.
A feral grin crossed my features,
I am returning home. How does that make you feel, Father?
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:02 pm

The boy had been in deep thought ever since he had left Mephisto's office, it was as if something wasn't quite right. He was also a little worried in case anyone were to see his bandages despite the fact they were covered up by his jacket. The only sound ofthd footsteps down the hallway halted. Even If it were so quiet it made him wonder what the time was. He never got the chance to check when he went to the dorm a minute ago. He paused slightly with his hands deep in his pockets.

Maybe going to class wasn't a good idea, even I'd Yukio hadn't returned, he did tell Mephisto to "babysit" him. He really hoped Mephisto was bluffing when he said that, it would NYSE him otherwise I'd Yunio really thinks he is a baby, not to mention that Yukio was younger than him.

Rin exhaled deeply, He needed to go back to Mephisto's office anyway to talk about how he did during training. Turning on his feet, the boy began walking back towards it, going up the flights of stairs with a yawn. Looking out passed the window he began wondering how long he was out for before he made his way to open the office door.

All though, he soon froze, peering through a small gap, he couldn't make out what was beig said but moments later Mephisto walked through what seemed like blackness, and he wasn't alone. "What's going on..."

Rin mumbled to himself as he opened the door with the sun gleaming in his face from the final rays before the night would arrive. Run stood in the middle of the office, staring at the door to darkness. "..." What should he do...Where on earth did Mephisto go to... Rin gulped, he had to find out... He stepped close to it before looking around. Should he leave his sword here? Best not in case he needed to protect himself. Soon after, he stepped in.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Gehenna was a rather dull, boring place. Well, it was when you had been to Assiah. You see, many people explained Gehenna as a retched place with everlasting screams of torment and pain - and it was, to those spirits who had been condemned there. For example! When a demon makes a wager with a human, they come to collect their soul when the wager is up, and that human's soul is thrown into the pits of Gehenna, where they belong. But to a demon who resides there and works under Satan, it is nothing like that! It is a wasteland, a dry desert, yes, but there is no pain, unless you bring that pain among yourself. There is arguing between demons, there is blood, and you will be thrown into the pits where the "trash" resides if you break one of Satan’s laws; but if you tend to your daily duties and whatnot, there should be no torment among you. However, that is not always true! And also, Gehenna does change its surroundings often, so it is not always a desert. It merely depends on Father’s mood!~ Though, I have been absent from here for awhile, so I would not trust everything I just said. I may have gotten something wrong, or some things might have changed, and so on!

Once Amaimon and I entered the darkness, our scenery changed quickly. It took a blink of an eye for Gehenna to fully form around us. I looked around curiously,
"Doesn't seem to have changed much!"

"Nope! Gehenna doesn't really change, you should know that, older brother. So, let's go to the 'main part of town'!" Amaimon grabbed Mephisto's arm and dragged him off in the direction where the "main part of town" was located, despite the older's protests.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:02 pm

When Rin arrived at the mysterious place, regret itched through his mind. His eyes widened in shock, was this...? He shook his head suddenly, "T-this can't be it...It can't be Gehenna..." He looked around, it was so dull, it was like Hell...Just like others had described Hell, it was all here in front of him. He didn't want to be here, he just wanted to know why Mephisto was here! His feet shook lightly at first before he took enouch courage to follow the trail on where they took. "Mephisto isn't on Satan's side..." He spoke to himself, he was sure of it. Mephisto was kind for the most part - He wouldn't train Rin and edge him on his goal to defeating Satan when all along he's actually on Satan's side. Rin would never call Satan his father too, because he would never ever see him as one..Shirou was his father!

Rin looked to each side, the back of his throat going dry as he couldn't speak properly. He didn't like it here one bit... He wanted to call out for help or something, but another thought crossed his mind. When Satan possesed Shirou's body back then, he was trying to bring Rin to Gehenna to awaken his full demon form. What if the demons around him heard of Rin's arrival. He had to keep his flames sealed away whilst he was down here no matter what. If a fight happened to take place, he had to get back to where he arrived through that door. His breathing became a little faster all though he kept himself calm enough.

Following after Mephisto and whom ever he was with, Rin tried to keep his presence sealed as best as possible. He had no idea why he was here or what he was here for, he just had the urge to follow the two. Which is what he did, whilst trying to not loose them.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:34 pm

Amaimon finally let go of my arm when we arrived at our destination. I dusted off my clothes, had the urge to yell at him, but it subsided when I felt eyes on me. A lot of eyes. I really did not want to draw much attention to myself... some was alright, too much was... not alright.

"Hey everyone," Amaimon said normally, but then pointed to Mephisto, "look what I found!"

I quirked a smile and bowed humbly, "Hello, my fellow demons!~ It's been quite some time, hasn't it? It's very nice to see you all again, but if you'll excuse me, I don't have much time for big reunion and whatnot. You see, I have some business to discuss with Fath-"

"Don't have time for a reunion?! What is this nonsense?" "Why're you bowin' to us?! Have you lost all of your honor? I think you've been hangin' round' them damned humans too much! They've affected your brain, eh?"

I stood up straight and laughed, "Later, a reunion shall take place if you please to do so! And I assure you, the humans have not affected me in the least bit! Now, I should get goi-"

"Later?! Why later?! Now is the perfect time!" "If they haven't affected your brain, then why aren't ya tellin' us to bow?!"

It was, at this point, that the crowd started mumbling about themselves. Hum... I really did not have time for this nonsense, so I suppose I had no choice... "SILENCE! You know your places, now bow!" It was uncomfortable to say such a thing, but it had to be done. At my command, they did as they were told. I took in a deep breath and exhaled, "Now then, let us go give Father a visit, brother."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:46 pm

((Mephisto scares me. XD))

Rin tried his best to blend with the others, he avoided eye contact as best as he could and to where he arrived aw what seemed like a gathering or some sort he managed to hide behind a wall. Listening in, there was a voice that sounded all too familiar. Rin finally got his head around it, Amaimon. He clenched his fist angrily, what were the two doing...

"Hello, my fellow demons!~ It's been quite some time, hasn't it? It's very nice to see you all again, but if you'll excuse me, I don't have much time for big reunion and whatnot. You see, I have some business to discuss with Fath-"

Mephisto sounded perfectly casual, he knew them...which meant Mephisto had been to Gehenna before. Rin finally thougbht something, he actually started to wonder about Mephisto's history. How exactly they were related and such, Rin really did have a weird history himself if he thought about it. He was cut out before he could finish his sentence, Fath- Did he know Father face to face? That..was impossible. Rin bit his lip, what was this...

"Don't have time for a reunion?! What is this nonsense?" "Why're you bowin' to us?! Have you lost all of your honor? I think you've been hangin' round' them damned humans too much! They've affected your brain, eh?"

Growling under his breath at the mention of the humans being referred to as 'Damned Humans'. Rin had every urge to go in there and start a fight but didn't. It'd bring attnetion to him no doubt and possibly get him killed or worse.

"Later, a reunion shall take place if you please to do so! And I assure you, the humans have not affected me in the least bit! Now, I should get goi-"

"Later?! Why later?! Now is the perfect time!" "If they haven't affected your brain, then why aren't ya tellin' us to bow?!"

Silence, Rin was beginning to wonder what had happened. He poked his head slightly around the wall so he could get a view of it all. "SILENCE! You know your places, now bow!"
The sudden unexpected shouting from Mephisto made Rin jumped from his skin for a split second, this kind of attitude emmitting from him was unexpected to come from someone like Mephisto. He had the power to make them all bow to him? Was it because he also was related to Satan?

"Now then, Let us go give Father a visit, brother."

Rin gulped, freezing. Should he follow...What if Satan could smell him from a mile away. He couldn't believe, Mephisto actually did know Satan face to face. Rin's grip ont he edge of the wall tightened. He didn't know if he should follow straight through where they just were, with that many demons around he was bound to get noticed. There had to be another way... He looked around again before deciding to walk along the backside of the wall quietly. Clutching on to Kurikara, he was in a surrounding where he and his sword were in more danger than he was around Amaimon after all. He could see the two ahead, he just had to keep himself from being unnoticed.

Suddenly, Rin quickly ran to the path, keeping enough distance so that Amaimon or Mephisto would hopefully not notice him. It seemed that all the demosn here spoke harshly towards others. If Rin were to speak once, that was enough to get s
potted.

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:26 am

(Yes. Fear the... glamorous? ... son of... satan? ...... XD)

I walked along the path that led to where Satan resided, for the most part, anyways. There was no indication of blood, but all the surrounding area smelt of it. This part of Gehenna, Father's headquarters, was, as you would guess, the most... hm, I suppose you could say 'terrifying'. To those who had an ounce of fear when they came here, hallucinations would occur, and it would seem that their nightmares became reality. It was their fault, really, though. Who would come to meet the King of Gehenna when they were scared? The ignorant would, of course, do such a thing. And frankly, it was sometimes humorous to watch them roll around in their own chaos.

I looked over at Amaimon,
"You are going to have to stay put out here, you know that, correct?"

Amaimon nodded, "Yeah. So, how does it feel to be back, brother?"

I bared a twisted grin, "Better than I thought it would."

After some time of walking, we reached the flames that led to your death or beginning. The flames were blue, as expected. I bided Amaimon a farewell and told him to keep alert, then stood in front of the flame wall. I sighed - the flames were meant to burn the weak if they dare try to speak with Satan. Father once said he had no time for the weaklings words, and they were a bother, so thus he set this up. After a moment of thought, I walked into the flames, whistling all the while.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:38 am

Rin started thinking on how Satan spent his time here, he hoimself couldn't even think of living down here. It was living hell for sure, he already missed when he was back in Assiah. He exhaled greatly, his bandaged shoulder becoming a little stiff. What would Mephisto or Amaimon's reaction be if they saw him here? Would they bring him back to safety or take him to Satan? Rin really didn't know, Mephisto made a good impression during when they were in Assiah that he cared for Rin as he was his younger brother. But if anything were to actually happen to Rin, he was also unsure of Satan's reaction. Although he did make a good guess that Satan wanted nothing to do with him now.

They walked further in to the depths of Gehenna to where a horrible smell filled the air, Blood. Rin covered his nose, he hated the smell. He couldn't turn back now, it was too far to go back there. There weren't as many demons as there were back in the gathering from a few minutes ago. Which placed Rin at ease, but the blood scent didn't. Halt. Rin stopped, narrowing hsi eyes at a light in the distance. Amaimon had stopped but Mephisto continued on. Rin made a few more steps before hiding again, flames... Was this where Satan layed? Rin gulped again, not sure what he should do. He didn't know if he should follow and get seen by Amaimon or stay here and wait until they were done, if he did that he wouldn't know what Mephisto was talking about, that and following here would of been pointless. Sometimes, you had to take risks and for Rin, this was a big one.

He stood up from where he croached to hide, Trying to avoid being seen by Amaimon, he stepped forwards although slightly to the other side of where Amaimon was, using the darkness as a advantage. He blended quite well, with hsi hair and clothes he wore, the only real pain was the bright red coloured case Kurikara was. He couldn't take the sword out, he didn't know how familiar the other demons were with the sword or if it were a big deal. There seemed to be a fire wall, he was close. He could start to feel the strength of Satan. Did it scare him? He didn't know but he could tell the beat of his heart had increased by more bats per minute.

He promised himself he wouldn't go any further htan where he was now, he just hoped he could overhear the conversation. That and that Satan couldn't sense him.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:53 am

Amaimon snapped his head to the left, fangs bared a bit. He could have sworn he heard, no, smelt something awful and familiar. Though, it could have just been the scent of blood tricking him. He squinted yet saw nothing, so, he thought nothing of it.

--

"Father!~ It's been too long!" I bowed, that grin not escaping my face. To one who was, to put it bluntly, stupid, it looked like I was talking to flames. However, that was far from true.
A feral string of laughter ruptured from within the flames, and I had to cover one here. Ah, yes, Dad did always know how to laugh one’s ear off. The laugh did sound a bit odd to listen to when it was, in fact, Shiro's...

"My eldest son, it has been much too long. Your return is unexpected, but I know it is for a good reason. Tell me, have you brought information about Assiah?! Information that will serve us well?!"

"Of course, you know I would not return so without such vital information."

"Then spit it out!"

There was a roar with his command. "Hm... where do I start? Well, for beginners, the humans are as ignorant as you always stated them to be. Though, I think they've become even more so ignorant.”

"You expected them to become smarter? Hah!"

"Not necessarily, no... I merely wish they were a bit more wise, for they are too easy to fool. Anyways, I apologize for rambling. What I came to inform you of is this:

The humans have switched to the offensive, or so, that's what they state they are going to do soon. And they are serious about it. That may not matter to you, but I am simply doing my job. The next matter is your son, Yukio Okumura. There is something about him that seems a bit different now. You know what I’m speaking of, so I will not throw away time talking about it. I will be keeping a closer eye on him now, for I feel that it is needed. As for Rin Okumura, nothing new has developed with him, really. He still does not have control over his powers, as you probably suspected. I haven’t paid much attention to him really for my thoughts are focused on Yukio. However, I believe he is slowly gaining more control over his flames. For now, that is all."

That may not have seen like a whole lot, but it most certainly was. I was told that if something interesting ever happened to one of Father’s other sons, I must bring it to his attention.

"Interesting… I thought this time would come sooner or later. You have served me well son, and I expect you to keep doing so! If you do not, you know what will happen."

I laughed, "Of course."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:20 am

Rin listened in, Mephisto had spoken first, "Father!~ It's been too long!" So he really had seen him before, he wondered just how long it was ago that Mephisto had actually been to Gehenna. That, and why Amaimon wasn't there with him. Did Satan like him? Or was it something else? The sudden loud laughter made Rin shake again, covering his ears, this familiar laugh brought back horrible memories when that incident happened with Shirou.

"My eldest son, it has been much too long. Your return is unexpected, but I know it is for a good reason. Tell me, have you brought information about Assiah?! Information that will serve us well?!"

his eyes widened slightly, this voice really was familiar, was he still in Shirou's form? Rin fell to his knees with a deep frown. Satan was right there...Yet Rin, froze up. This was just like last time, he hadn't the power to even lay a scratch on Satan. Why was he doing it now? Why was he such a coward.
Mephisto was kidding right? Rin had trusted Mephisto all this time, he really was working with Satan on everything. When he began speaking to him on the 'information' he had gathered, Rin couldn't help but growl. He couldn't let this slide...He had to tell someone! Why was someone like Mephisto working at the Academy if everyone in Assiah was in danger with information leaking between both worlds?! Why was Mephisto even allowed to come to Assiah?!

The mention of Yukio sprung him to pay more concentration. There was something about Yukio that even he didn't know about?! The two were brothers! Rin thought that they should share everything with each other! It was no surprise to him that he hadn't learnt how to control his flames fully. He was just so pissed at everything that he was hearing. He clenched his fist, anger filling his body again. Not thinking twice he swung it against the wall, "DAMNIT!" He yelled, his flames appearing for a split second before dying out, he began shaking with mixed emotions. Why..Why was Yukio avoiding him...What was up with him?! Why hadn't Mephisto told him anything about his own brother...More importantly. How could Rin be so damn stupid to put all his trust in to Mephisto? If Mephisto wanted Rin to defeat Satan like before then why was he working for him?! None of this added up - Rin froze. Realizing what he had just done, His voice echoed after he yelled a second ago. His heart stopped for a second. What had he done, if he were to run now, Amaimon would see him and he'd only pull more attention on to himself from the demons back where he was before. If he stayed, he didn't know what would happen.

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:25 am

A sudden yell tore through the air, and my grin widened. "It seems we have a pest spying on us. And not just any pest, but one of your sons. Oh my, what shall we do now?~"

"Bring him to me, NOW!”

"Ahaha, very well!" I turned on my heels and walked back towards the flame wall. I twirled my umbrella while doing so and whistled.

Once I spotted Rin, I narrowed my eyes, grin still there. I walked over to him, hand out, as though I were going to grab him and send him to his hell. However, I laughed lightly and brought a finger to my lips, as though I were shushing him. I walked past him while whispering,
"Just be quite and watch the show." Instead of grabbing him, I grabbed Amaimon from behind and dragged him back to Satan, not paying at least a bit of attention to his confused scrambled words. I tossed him onto the ground once we reached where I had previously been standing.

"It seems that it was, surprisingly, my dear little brother that was spying on us. What will you do with him, hm?"

"...You had better not be trying to play a trick on me, Mephisto Pheles."

"I assure you, I am not doing such a thing."

"Then explain the yell. Why would Amaimon yell like that? I can play your game too, son."

"He overheard us speaking of the Okumura brothers and got a little mad. It happens often, does it not, brother?" I added a growl in my tone so that he would get the message that if he slipped up and said anything other then yes, there would be hell to pay later.

Amaimon was on his knees, head tilted down, "...Yes."

"...Hmph, alright. Amaimon, I will deal with you later, so be prepared. As for now, leave my sight, the both of you. I will call you when I am ready to talk again, Mephisto. For now, stay awhile in Gehenna. Everyone misses you, afterall. Hehehe..."

"Hm... oh, well, I suppose I'll stay a bit. But I have business to attend to back in Assiah, so I shall not be here for much longer. Until later, Father." I gave a final bow before leaving, dragging Amaimon with me.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:38 am

"It seems we have a pest spying on us. And not just any pest, but one of your sons. Oh my, what shall we do now?~"
RIn froze again, sweat rolling from his face. What should he do, Satan's order made him flinch even more, he looked around for a place to hide before Mephisto stood out to see Rin. "..." He opened his mouth to say something but no words came out and when Mephisto did go up to him as if he were about to grab him, Rin felt as if he was being held by tons of weight. "Just be quiet and watch the show." He exhaled as Mephisto walked past him, grabbing Amaimon.

Rin watched quietly as he was told, he really didn't know what was going to happen or what Mephisto was planning until he walked back to where Satan was with Amaimon. Rin didn't know if he should be glad that Amaimon was going to get punished or if he should feel guilty. Sure he was a troublemaker most of the time and he did most things without thinking, but having someone else pay the prices for his mistakes didn't feel right. He couldn't do a thing about it though - He'd get himself killed if he did. Amaimon was also most likely to hate Rin even more now so it was probably best for Rin to avoid him if he didn't' want to get himself hurt even more.

Rin frowned for a moment before clutching Kurikara close again, carefully croaching up before getting further away to the point where he could run. Mephisto saved his life but at the same time was against him, Rin didn't know what to do right now. It was all too confusing! He wanted Yukio and to find out just what was up with him, Rin ran as fast as he could, pushing past the demons to run back to where the gate before was whislt hoping it really was still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: