AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:20 pm

"...Why would you do that to me... brother?" Amaimon trudged behind Mephisto, head tilted down.

"It is merely part of the plan. But, trust me, you will not be punished, I will make sure of it. Now, go create mischief with your friends like you used to when you were young. I have one more thing I need to tend to."

He nodded slowly, unsurely, but nonetheless parted from his brother. "You better not ditch me, again..."

"I do not plan on doing so." Now with that, I snapped my fingers, and I was gone.

I appeared back to where I had first entered Gehenna. I glanced around and sniffed the air,
He should be arriving any moment now... It was not long after this that a blurred figure caught my eye in the distance. "Ah, there he is!" I dug the tip of my umbrella into the ground and leant against it, feet crossed.

I knew Rin was going to try and escape. He was going to run back to Assiah and tell everyone what had taken place here. And, quite frankly, I had not a problem with that, because no one would most likely believe him. There was a problem with trying to escape back to Gehenna, though: The door was no longer there. It disappeared quickly after it was summoned, but it looked that Rin was lucky and got through before it closed up on him. So now, he could not escape back to Assiah without the help of the amazing I!
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Arriving to where he first had entered, Rin bent slightly, placing his hands on his knees as he attempted to gain his breath back. Looking up to see no door before panicking slightly. "Where is it..." He mumbled out towards where Mephisto was standing, clenching his fists slightly before looking up so he was looking directly at him for once

"WHAT GAME ARE YOU PLAYING AT!?"

He yelled loudly, "Who's side are you on?! What's going on with Yukio!? Why the hell are you working with Satan!?!"

Rin quickly calmed down, panting even more. He could tell his flames would appear if he kept the anger up like this and he most certinly didn't want that. He just wanted to know what the hell was going on. "I don't to be here or have anything to do with you again, where's the door." His words were harsh, correct. But Rin really didn't know what else to say. Thanks for saving his back just now but at the same time, he believed Mephisto didn't deserve a thanks after everything Rin had learnt. He looked around for a second just in case Amaimon was near around but it seemed not.

"Tc..." Rin sat down on the ground, placing Kurikara on his lap. Awaiting for Mephisto to answer. This was a rotten place and he had no idea how anyone could live in such a place.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:39 pm

"WHAT GAME ARE YOU PLAYING AT!?"

I couldn't help but start laughing at his anger. "What game am I playing at, you ask? My own game, of course! It's rather entertaining!"

"Who's side are you on?! What's going on with Yukio!? Why the hell are you working with Satan!?!"

"Such a long line of questions, and I'm afraid I can't answer any of them right now. Sorry to disappoint."

"I don't to be here or have anything to do with you again, where's the door."

"Ouch, such words pierce my very soul! Haha, but if that is what you want then so be it. If you want nothing to do with me, then surely you do not want my help with the door. It seems you'll be stuck here until I decide to return back to Assiah."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Rin softly growled at Mephisto's replies. "Yukio is my own Brother....I have the right to know what the hell is going on with him! Open the door now..."

Rin stood up, of course he didn't know how Mephisto connects a simple door to b oth worls and he didn't know what he would do if Mephisto refused, Rin didn't meet eye-contact though again.

"P.lease..I'll do anything.

He stuttered slightly, He hated what he had just said but when it came down to Yukio being in danger, Rin wouldn't have any of it. Even though Yukio swore to protect Rin, Rin was a older brother to him and it should be the other way around. Just to find out or even help Yukio right now would make Rin relieved, but it seemed that Mephisto wouldn't open the door as he was playing the smart role again.

He didn't want to pick a fight with Mephisto as he would most probably loose, he was unaware of all of Mephisto's powers as he had only seen glimpses of such. He just wanted out before he really did loose it with this place, it was starting to haunt him.Although strangely enough, Rin felt as if he had been here before, of course he hadn't but perhaps he dreamt of a place like this or possibly it was a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:08 pm

"Yukio is my own Brother....I have the right to know what the hell is going on with him! Open the door now..."

"Nope, sorry, but I can't open the door now nor can I tell you about him."

"P.lease..I'll do anything."

"Now you are begging? What a shame, I thought you were better than that. Tell me, have you even thought why I'm not telling you anything here? Just think a bit for once, we are in Gehenna, surrounded by demons. They are always listening and watching. They always try to catch someone committing a crime, then they report it to Satan, thinking they'll be exalted when they get nothing. They know you are here, and they think Father does to, but he does not. That said, they're not reporting you because you are with me. But if you depart alone, without me, they’ll become suspicious. They will try to get us killed, or worse."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:15 pm

"Nope, sorry, but I can't open the door now nor can I tell you about him."

Rin felt himself burning up again, before he could even say anything, he was cut off.

"Now you are begging? What a shame, I thought you were better than that. Tell me, have you even thought why I'm not telling you anything here? Just think a bit for once, we are in Gehenna, surrounded by demons. They are always listening and watching. They always try to catch someone committing a crime, then they report it to Satan, thinking they'll be exalted when they get nothing. They know you are here, and they think Father does to, but he does not. That said, they're not reporting you because you are with me. But if you depart alone, without me, they’ll become suspicious. They will try to get us killed, or worse."

He blinked, "They know..I'm here...?" He asked, he was sure he did well in keeping himself hidden. A frown filled his face before he wiped it off, "What would happen if Satan found it... " Him leaving on his own really was a big deal and over-hearing a while ago that Satan wanted Mephisto to stay for a while here only now made Rin realize he may have to wait. Being with Mephisto right now was pretty much what was keeping him safe. Although that said, he was shocked himself that the demons knew of his arrival yet Satan did not. Satan seemed scary enough just by hearing him, Rin didn't really want to go face to face with him now right now at least. It just pissed him off that the fact he really didn't know jack about his brother and what Yukio was telling him day in and day out was all a lie.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:34 pm

"They know..I'm here...?"

"But of course. You're quite the talk around here in Gehenna. I mean, you are a human born in Assiah, but you bare Father's blood, and that is what makes you so popular. So, it's not like they don't know who you are. Even if they didn't know what you looked like, it's your scent that draws attention."

What would happen if Satan found out... "

"That's hard to say. Father is so unpredictable... he probably would not kill you, but do something much worse. And that something can be many things. Torture, etc."

I pulled out a watch for merely something to do and glanced at the time. In Assiah, it was getting late, about 8 o'clock at night or so. Here in Gehenna, time didn't exist, per se.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Of course, Rin had forgotten that demons, including himself could pick up more scents. How could he be so reckless.

"That's hard to say. Father is so unpredictable... he probably would not kill you, but do something much worse. And that something can be many things. Torture, etc."

Rin went silent again, he'd rather die than be tortured..! To be honest, he wasn't quite sure why Satan hated him, he didn't know a lot about his mother either. But even if Satan did like him, Rin would never show any love as a family back. He hated Satan's guts after-all. Rin yawned after a while, even if it was so dim here and he didn't know the time. His body was automatically kicking in to tell it was close to when he normally falls asleep. So his eyes began to feel heavy. He was unsure of when he would return or when it was safe to leave. It was up to Mephisto after-all, all Rin ahd to do now is stick with him. He had no clue if anyone slept here so sleeping here may be even more dangerous as he wasn't really 100% safe.

"I'm tired..." He mumbled, looking around for a place to lie down so he could rest.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:12 pm

"I'm tired..."

"Didn't you say that earlier? How can you sleep so much... huh, anyways, I suppose you should rest then. Here isn't a safe place to do, however. Plus, it's not comfortable... so, let us go to where I used to live!" I grinned and held my right hand up, "Eins, Zwei, Drei!~" I snapped my fingers and we vanished, like usual.

We appeared in front of a white door with the name Mephistophele's Room burnt and etched into the wood. I took off my hat and reached inside it,
"Now, where's that key...?" I finally pulled out a gold and white key, "Found it!~" I unlocked the door and swung it open, only to sneeze afterwards. "My, is it dusty in here! How rude of them to not even tend to my headquarters..." I walked in, holding my nose.

It looked to be a normal room that you would find in Assiah, despite the feral cracks in the walls and whatnot. There were also multiple kinds of pictures drawn on the wall with blood and words written with blood. Pictures were attached to the wall, and red strings reached from one wall to the opposing one, connected by nails. It looked like a puzzle, with string leading to a picture, and a nail stabbed through the picture with the string dangling off of it. However, string was thrown about and crossed everywhere in the room, so thus it would be confusing to even follow a single strand the picture it led to. In the corner of the room laid a bed, and across from the bed, a desk.

"Hah! They haven't even cleaned up this mess. Now I know not to depend on my little brother's for something... Back to the point, welcome to my old room!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:22 pm

"Didn't you say that earlier? How can you sleep so much... huh, anyways, I suppose you should rest then. Here isn't a safe place to do, however. Plus, it's not comfortable... so, let us go to where I used to live!"

Rin slept like a log, he'd sleep through the bell or even during class, yet he had only regain consciousness a few hours ago or so by now. He was out for ages Mephisto told him yet he felt like he hadn't slept since last night. The two disappeared before arriving in front of a white door with Mephisto's name engraved in to the wood. Watching him get out the key to the door Rin felt the urge to ask just how many thing he could fit in that hat. The door swung open a few seconds later. Whilst the moment Rin walked in he could help but cringe up his nose to stop himself from sneezing at the dust. Rin was happy to see that it looked, 'normal' For the most part anyway, but he didn't feel like he was in hell here. Other than the weird paintings which he swore were out of blood which didn't make him feel any better. But at least everything else was normal here.

The painting in fact seemed confusing with all the string everywhere. "Hah! They haven't even cleaned up this mess. Now I know not to depend on my little brother's for something... Back to the point, welcome to my old room!"

Rin looked at Mephisto silently before back around the room. Finding a spot to place Kurikara down, he did so as it leant against the wall. "What's up with all this string..." He asked quietly, not wanting to touch any of it in case it was there for a reason, or just a mess.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:53 pm

"What's up with all this string..."

"Oh, nothing, really... it is not important anymore. This setup was only another step to solving a case I was working on all that time ago, before I came to Assiah. You see, all this string leads to one picture, or, should I say, a certain place. That place is," I dragged my finger along one of the strands until it stopped at a picture on the wall. I pointed to it, "Assiah!" I held my arms out, "Every picture in this room is connected with Assiah in one way! You will see pictures of humans, exorcists in particular, plants, animals, the sky, the ocean, and so on!" I set my arms back down at my side and closed my eyes, "But I solved what I was looking for at that time. So now, all of these things are useless."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:05 pm

"Oh, nothing, really... it is not important anymore. This setup was only another step to solving a case I was working on all that time ago, before I came to Assiah. You see, all this string leads to one picture, or, should I say, a certain place. That place is,"

Rin looked over at a picture on the wall. "Assiah!" He looked over slightly confused, "Assiah?"

"Every picture in this room is connected with Assiah in one way! You will see pictures of humans, exorcists in particular, plants, animals, the sky, the ocean, and so on!" "But I solved what I was looking for at that time. So now, all of these things are useless."

It was slightly odd, that all of these things were linked to Assiah. The mention of solving something sparkled Rin's interest. "What did you solve?" He asked, looking over to him again. "W..Wait..If they're useless then why don't you clean it up. <<" Rin added, the place looked a mess with all of these strings every-where.

He sighed, rubbing his head. "Forget it..I have a head-ache..." With that, he walekd over to the bed, lfiting up the covers before screaming loudly. "WARGH!"

Bouncing back so that he landed on the ground. He looked at the bed, but what-ever made him scream like that? Well, it was a spider. He wasn't so much petrified of them, it just made him jump. I mean, who wouldn't jump at something as big as that? Rin quickly stood up, sslightly embarassed before he grabbed Kurikara, Using the end of the sheath to push the spider, which actually turned out to be dead off the bed. Placing Kurikara back against the wall he got the bed obviously in a foul mood now. Screaming didn't make his head any better and it seemd he had embarassed himself too many times today, He just hoped that tomorrow would be better...
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:22 pm

"What did you solve?"

I chuckled at his interest. It was a miracle for him to be actually interested in something that didn't involve being lazy... "A way to get to Assiah without having to go through the portal, and a way to get there without Satan's permission."

"W..Wait..If they're useless then why don't you clean it up. <<"

"I don't want to! >.< Besides, I don't come here much anymore."

When he stated that he had a headache, I nodded in understanding. However, his scream made me jump a bit, and I covered my ears as quickly as I could. Once he finished his fit of screaming, I peeked over at the bed, trying to figure out just what caused him to do such a thing so abruptly. What I saw made me laugh, "Haha! You got that scared over a spider? A dead spider, if I may add! Pfft, how sad!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:28 pm

heard what Mephisto had solved, so THAT was how they for to Assiah. He had no clue that Mephisto had Ames that portal. "So Satan isn't pissed that you did that...?" He asked, he did expect Satan to be annoyed at something like that I'd it was without his permission but the again he didn't know how things were run down here.

Hearing a laugh, Rin's ears twitched, "Haha! You got that scared over a spider? A dead spider, if I may add! Pfft, how sad!" Rin placed the covers over so thst his head was no longer showing. "Not funny." He mumbled, he didn't find it embarrassing and if this was him when he was older he would of firstly cried for a second and straight after step on it whether it being dead or not. Silence filled the room for a while before faint snoring came from Rin, he was finally asleep
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:51 pm

"So Satan isn't pissed that you did that...?"

"Of course he is! It's a long, confusing story..." I scratched the back of my head, confusing indeed...

"Not funny."

"To you it may not be, but to I it most surely is!" He probably did not hear what I said, or maybe he faintly did hear it, because he had fallen asleep. I dodged the strings as I walked over to my desk. There was no chair (my little brother and his friends probably took it and destroyed it...) so I stood behind it instead. I set my elbows on it and clasped my hands together in deep thought.

After at least twenty minutes of thinking, I walked out of the room. When I shut the door, I mumbled a couple of words, sealing the room with a barrier. Rin could venture in and out as he pleased, but the demons could not enter the room. I walked down a hallway, yes, have you figured it out now? My room was at the very top floor of a large building, something similar to a hotel. Only the eight demon kings and myself dwelled here.

I walked down the stairs to the bottom floor and strolled off, thoughts swirling around in my mind.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:03 pm

As soon as Rin drifted off to sleep he began seeing weird visions of some sort. This had happened once before but he was awoke by Yukio because he was late for class last time it did. When the visions did clear up he was standing in a snowy forest that seemed almost too familiar. He could freely move around here, so he did. Walking down what seemed like a path, a woman with long brown wavy hair and whom was bundled up in warm clothes ran past him suddenly holding a pile of logs. Rin watched, who was she...? Suddenly, two snowman poked their heads out from the trees. They couldn't see Rin but they could see the lady.

Rin followed after the woman, why was he dreaming something like this..? The two ended up to a sort of run down cottage house to when the door opened and to Rin's own suspend end he saw Shirou.

"Sh-Shirou...?!" He yelled quickly, it was only sad that he couldn't hear him. Shirou narrowed his eyes before a warm smile broke out upon his face when he looked at the woman. "Yuri.."

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:28 pm

I came across many faces, some familiar and others not. Nonetheless, I greeted them a quick, well-mannered hello. It was when I came across Amaimon and the other seven demon kings did I take time to say a full-fledged hello. I suppose they were also my younger siblings, but Amaimon was far more trustworthy than them. We talked for a bit, some discussions were serious and some not. I told them that I would not be in Gehenna long at all, but I tried to brighten their mood by saying I would visit more frequently (though it was probably going to end up being a lie).

I did not keep track of how long we talked, but a voice finally interrupted my words. It was Father’s voice. I sighed and stood up, said a farewell to them all, and waltzed off towards his headquarters. I told Amaimon to stay put and that I would come and get him later. For now I had to finish up the meeting with our Father.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 pm

From out the dream, Rin was pretty much curled up in a ball, his tail swaying lightly. He didn't want to awake from this dream at all. Not now anyway, who was Yuri and how did he and Shirou relate?

Yuri giggled and she walked up the steps, tapping her shoes to get the snow out from her boots before running inside. Her hair blowing in the breeze as she laid the wood down. Shirou looked around from otuside and for that one second Shirou and Rin's eyes met but it was as if Shirou saw right through Rin. Rin felt his heart hurt for that instant as he frowned. Although it seemed as although Shirou was looking for the snowmen. Which reminded Rin, since when could Snowmen actually look as if they were alive? Perhaps they were demons? They possessed a lot of things after all like with that flower Shiemi adored. But...It was as if these were kind. Was that even possible? To get kind demons that possesed things?

The door closed, making Rin jump for a second before he ran up to the house, looking through the door. They were starting a small fire to warm themselves up with the wood Yuri had collected. Rin couldn't really feel the cold here but watching the fire start made him feel at ease slightly. After it had started, Yuri was speaking to Shirou before some arguing took place. The door slammed open for a second before Yuri had raced out, almost tripping on her own two feet - She ran down the path Rin just ran down with Shirou calling out to her angrily. "YURI!"

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:23 pm

When I came into Satan's presence, I bowed once again. "Shall we finish this conversation, Father?"

"Do not be impatient towards me, son. I merely called you here to bid you off and to tell you that if anything comes up with either Rin or Yukio, you tell me immediately. Leave my presence."

"I will, of course, inform you," I gave a final bow, "Until next time, Father."

The meeting ended more quickly than expected, but it mattered not. Whilst I was walking out, I looked around at the place more intently. Who knows how long it would be before I returned here. A day? A week? A month? One hundred years? The possibilities were countless!
I adjusted my hat. I believed it was about time to return back to my own headquarters.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Before Rin could chase after Yuri he felt a big thud from falling over. At that instant, he woke up. Lying on the ground, he must of fallen out. Rubbing his head he climbed back to his feet, seeming to be lost in thought. What was that just then... He made he bed quietly. Maybe it was this place playing tricks on him, that or something else. Tying kurikara on his back Rin frowned slightly.

"Yuri.." He mumbled, why did he feel like he knew her? Maybe he was getting confused with someone else... Rin sat back on the bed deciding to wait for Mephisto to arrive back. He wanted answers and the only place it seemed to get them was from Mephisto. He just only hoped that Mephisto would t avoid the topic of lie to him.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:43 pm

When I came to my door, I snapped my fingers, and the barrier that I placed earlier vanished. I walked in and exhaled a deep breath. After that, I finally took time to actually peer around the room, though I found Rin, awake. However, there was a look of confusion and question placed upon him.
"Now what is your question?"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Seeing Mephisto enter the room allowed Rin to snap out of thought he quickly stood up, "Now what is your question?" He at first wondered how Mpehisto knew he had one to ask but the realised it was probably written all over his face. He took a deep breath, the next thing he we about to say would hopefully get him some answers.

"Who's Yuri?"
He made eye contact with Mephisto, determined to find out.

"How does Shirou know her.. Tell me..."
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:08 am

"Who's Yuri?"

At the direct mention of her name, my eyes widened in pure shock and bewilderment. "How do you know abo-" I was cut off.

"How does Shirou know her.. Tell me..."

I leaned against one of the walls and sighed deeply. I tipped my hat forward so it shadowed my eyes.

"Yuri was your mother."

Those four words were going to take time to register and comprehend, so I said nothing after that. If he wished to know more, then he would ask, and if he did not, then he would not.

Last edited by Mephisto Pheles on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:20 am

The mention of the name placed a shocked expression over Mephisto's face as Rin could notice. It grew silent, so she really was someone and not just a figment of Rin's imagination.

"Yuri was your mother.". Rin paused, All the questions he wanted to answer disappeared from his mind. He didn't know what to say or how to react. He could no loner make any eye contact with amelhisfo as most of Melhistos face was shaded from the hat. How was he feeling he wondered... Rin felt bad, bringing the subject up but he had no idea who his mother was. Instead he looked away, tree minutes had passed without a single word being said. "She was friends with demons, right...? " Rins voice sounded dry, he could hardly get any words out as he was mostly filled with shock. "Why didn't anyone... Or Shirou tell me...Did they have a argument...? W-Where is she now..."

The last question made him shake, he ached to hear that she was Alive.. He didn't know how to explain to Mephisto how he knew about all of this... -Because I dreamt it- Those four words sounded stupid and Rin doubted he would be believed anyway. He just didn't get why all this was happening now. The snow back in Assiah, maybe that triggered it, he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:37 am

Yuri. The last time I heard that name was from Shirou, when he told me all about her. Once again, I sighed. A sore subject it was, but it was going to be more so for Rin.
It did not take long for Rin to break the suffocating silence.

"She was friends with demons, right...? "

"Yes, she was especially friends with demons. She cared for them like they were children of her own kind." It confused me, to say the least - How did Rin know about her connection with demons? How did he know about her at all? Where did these sudden questions come from? Pondering about it would do me little good. I would ask later, when I felt the time was right.

"Why didn't anyone... Or Shirou tell me...Did they have a argument...?"

"From what I know, they did. But I assure you, they made up. Those two could not stay mad at each other for long."

"W-Where is she now..."

He asked, so I would tell him. He deserved to be told, after all.
"She passed away when she gave birth to you and your brother. I was there when it happened, as was Shirou."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: