AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:08 am

"But we've met before..."

Shiro looked at Rin, eyebrows furrowed. He didn't catch what he had said, but he didn't want to ask, either. He didn't want the kid to think he was an old guy or something...

"Tell HIM that!"

"....M'kay." Shiro turned to Mephisto, "Be easy on 'er, Mephisto!" He snickered while saying it, which took all authority out of his voice.

"But I'm not a kid! I'm mature, sensible and 15!"

"Aye, but you're still 15, kid! You may think you're 'mature and sensible' in your own mind, but you're probably not! 'S just the way it goes!"

"=_= But you are old!"

"Don't be so rude! We are not old!"

"A-and how old are you anyway Mephisto?! You should be around Shiro's age unless you use some good botox..."

"...I'll take that as a complement! As for how old I am-"

"He's like over 200 he said to me, I don't know if demons get wrinkles or not."

My eyes widened. The room went silent, except for Yuri's eventual 'huh'. No one knew exactly what to say. But all in all, I knew Yuri was going to get upset.

"..Um...I meant Werewolf..."

"Excuse me?! I am not some hairy monster!"

Shiro slapped his forehead. The idiotic kid just had to go and say something stupid, didn't he?! Now she was going to get pissed off and... ugh -_-

"Is this true Shiro?! Is he a demon?! If he is then why don't you like it when I spend my time around the other demons whilst your friends with one! Why are you so selfish?!"

"He's not... it's not what... I'm not..." Shiro couldn't find the right words, nor did he have time to, for Yuri had ran out the door in a frenzy. Shiro outside, "YURI!" He yelled, but didn't continue after her. When she was like this, there was no point in chasing after her.
"Ugh..." He rubbed his temples, registering all that had suddenly taken place.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:14 am

"....M'kay." Shiro turned to Mephisto, "Be easy on 'er, Mephisto!"

Yuri looked at Shiro, "Not funny." She said a little upset she wasn't being taken seriously.

"Aye, but you're still 15, kid! You may think you're 'mature and sensible' in your own mind, but you're probably not! 'S just the way it goes!"

"Y-Yeah and your a old geezer!" He argued back, that was something he always called Shiro,
"Don't be so rude! We are not old!"
Yuri scoffed, "Sure." She said in a sarcasm tone. "...I'll take that as a complement! As for how old I am-"

Rin hid his head behind Yuri when ther oom went silent but the moment SHiro tried to say something and when she rushed out , he looked at Shiro and then back to Mephisto. "Oops." He simply said before laughing, "No big deal!~"

Yuri trenched in the snow, down a path before noticing the snowmen in the distance rushing up to her, she knelt down, exhaling as she tried to calm down, it was easy though, when she was around her friends, she was always calm. She placed a hand on the top of one of their heads, being careful. "I wish people wouldn't keep secrets from me..." She said, a little upset about the recent events.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:43 am

"Y-Yeah and your a old geezer!"

"Call me old one more time and I'll kick your ass kid!" Shiro held up his fist, fuming. "The hell are you doing here, anyways..."

"Oops. No big deal!~"

I took a step back from Shiro, hands folded behind my back. This was about to get ugly. I grinned at the thought of chaos!~

Shiro bit down on his cigarette,"No big deal?! Look at the trouble you just caused! Yuri is pissed off at me now, and for all we know, she could be getting attacked by demons right now at this very moment! And you're standing here saying it's 'no big deal'. It might not be to you kid, but it’s a big deal to me. Don't be a selfish brat," He sighed and threw down his cigarette, stomping it out for precaution. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a new cigarette, alighting it with his lighter and taking a full breath of the nicotine. He breathed it out.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:10 pm

"The hell are you doing here, anyways."

He narrowed his eyes at Shiro

, "None or your business...."

Looking over to Mephisto who looked happy enough to just stand out the way and watch made Rin pissed.

"No big deal?! Look at the trouble you just caused! Yuri is pissed off at me now, and for all we know, she could be getting attacked by demons right now at this very moment! And you're standing here saying it's 'no big deal'. It might not be to you kid, but it’s a big deal to me. Don't be a selfish brat,

A moment of silence filled the room before a harsh glare was shot of towards him,

"No wonder she's pissed at you!
She went off and all you have is the decency to smoke like it's no big problem, demons aren't as bad as people think they are, you know Mephisto Even I dont see why She cant be friends with Possesed ones! Possessed demons aren't ALWAYS bad so don't speak like that as if you know what's best for her! I don't care about your history as a exorcist or whatever but she has her own decisions as well. So while you smoke and live your short life, I'm not going to loose her again..."

stopped, he felt he hadn't said anything as harsh as that before, he blurted out things he shouldn't but he couldn't help it. He didn't want to refer to Yuri as Yuri or as Mum and he didn't understand why Shiro or how in that matter could just smoke it all away. He walked last him, "This cabin stinks of smoke anyway...no winder she ran off..." The door opened before closing, Shiro hadn't changed in the future and Rin couldn't help but feel happy for that. He couldn't forgive himself or Mephisto for saying thst and for Mephisto to just watch. He walked off, not knowing where to look for Yuri.

After speaking more to herself and to the demons, she soon sat against a tree feeling tired. One of the snowmen stood next to her as she couldn't help but shiver for a second. The temperatures were dropping lately and if she wasn't fast then the cabin could freeze over.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:50 pm

I sat down and crossed my legs. I caught the angry expression on Rin's face, and I had to suppress a chuckle because of so.

"No wonder she's pissed at you!She went off and all you have is the decency to smoke like it's no big problem, demons aren't as bad as people think they are, you know Mephisto Even I dont see why She cant be friends with Possesed ones! Possessed demons aren't ALWAYS bad so don't speak like that as if you know what's best for her! I don't care about your history as a exorcist or whatever but she has her own decisions as well. So while you smoke and live your short life, I'm not going to loose her again..."

The priest silently breathed out a round of smoke. He wasn't going to argue with him like a ignorant father would do with a hot-headed son. Not going to lose her again...? What does that mean? Despite the question he wanted answered, he stayed silent still.

"This cabin stinks of smoke anyway...no wonder she ran off..."

Once Rin left the cabin, my laughter tore out of my throat. Arguments, they were always entertaining to watch!
My laughter was quieted down into light chuckles when Shiro threw a hard punch at me. To which I, thankfully, dodged.
"Hey, I didn't do anything, so don't get mad at me too."

"Like hell you didn't. If you weren't here, then none of this would've happened. What're you doing here, and who's the kid, anyways?"

"You just tried to hit me. I'm not answering your questions."

"You just damaged my trust with Yuri by your very existence in being here. Now talk."

"Is right now really the time to be asking questions? Shouldn't you be taking care of the problem?"

Eerie silence fell upon the room. The smell of smoke lingered about, and Shiro broke the silence with: "Give 'em a couple of minutes. Then we'll head out to search for them. Can't wait too long though, otherwise they'll freeze to death with as stubborn as those two seem to be."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:32 pm

"Stupid old geezer...Would of thought he'd at least had some balls back in this time..."

Rin grumbled as he ventured through the forest to search for Yuri.

"Rin-Kun.." Yuri noticed Rin nearby before he turned to her, quickly rushing up to her. "I'm sorry!" He apologised quickly before bowin his head, I shouldn't of said anything...." Yuri simply smiled, "It's alright...I guess I would of found out later on...besides, him sayin he wasn't normal Rose my to a suspicion..." She giggled before Rin noticed how cold she looked despitethr fact she was bundled up in jumpers a coat and a scarf, Rin took of his school jacket before wrapping it around her and then helping her up. "Thank You.." She said before yawning tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:36 pm

It was after ten minutes of talking did Shiro finally stand up from where he had taken a seat next to the fireplace."Alright, we should be heading out now. Turn into a dog or whatever and track 'em down."

I raised an eyebrow, frowning, "Come again? I am not going to be treated like a mere search and rescue dog. I am not a St. Bernard!"

Shiro grinned evilly, pushing his glasses up, lightning striking behind him and everything turned dark."If you don't, I'll cut off your tail and sell it at a hunting store."

"O___O ....Please don't do such a thing." I took a nervous step back from the crazy man.

...Not five minutes later, we were trudging through the snow (to whom almost buried me alive several times), I searching for scents as a dog, like he had asked. -_-

We came across a few curious demons, but they did not dare to attack, and due to Yuri’s relationship with them, neither did we. In due time, we found both Yuri and Rin. They seemed safe, with no injuries or such.

"Yuri!" Shiro rushed over to the two, happy they were safe. Of course, he was still a bit angry about her running off, but it didn't show.

"Wait!~" I attempted to chase after him, but sadly I ended up getting buried by snow. ):
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:43 pm

"Yuri!"

Yuri looked up tsee Shiro before turning from him looking upset , "If your going to yell then go ahead." She said as the snowmen poked their heads to look at Shiro from behind her. Rin stayed quiet, thinking he had said enough so instead looked around for Mephisto, seeing a lump of snow and a well blended tail poking out he began sniggering. "Your buried...I'm going to jump on you" He teased, running being heard towards the pile of snow he was buried under before Rin slipped up on a patch of ice, wacking his head against a tree stump. "NG!"

"How many more things are you going to keep from me Shiro!" She said, turning her back to him as she petted the snowmen again, her hands shivering frm the cold but she tried her best to not show it.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:05 am

"If your going to yell then go ahead."

Shiro caught his breath and shook his head, "Nah, I'm not going to yell at ya. My voice is too tired out from yelling so much..." He scratched the back of his head, "Sorry... for getting so mad and stuff..." He muttered and looked away.

"Your buried...I'm going to jump on you"

"You wouldn't dare!" I pawed at the snow quickly, trying to dig my way out. When I did end up wriggling my way out of the trap, I watched as Rin slipped on some ice, which caused him to hit his head against a tree. My tail wagged as I chortled as the scene, "Seems things didn't go as you planned. Too bad for you!~"

"How many more things are you going to keep from me Shiro!"

"I'm sorry, Yuri... I just... he's different from your 'friends'! The priest sighed. How was he supposed to get himself out of this mess?
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:11 am

"My friends are my friends." She spoke only those words before going silent again, sitting back against the tree as the snowmen did the same.

"Ow! Shut up you jerk!" Rin called out, clutching the back of his head as he began wagging his tail angrily. "It's cold, I want to go back!" He began whining after a while as the snow seeped through his clothes, making the wind blow by and leaving him freezing cold.

Yuri coughed before the snowman looked up towards Shiro, "Go say hello to Shirou, he won't hurt you.." She smiled as the snowmen went up to him, touching his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:23 am

"My friends are my friends."

"Ugh... well, yeah, I guess you're right... but that's not going to stop me from being the way I am with you, you know."

"Ow! Shut up you jerk!"

"Why should I? It's not my fault that you made a fool out of yourself."

"It's cold, I want to go back!"

"Then go ahead. No one is stopping you. Or are you afraid you're going to get lost?" I walked out of the snow pile I was standing in and searched for a more shallow area in the snow. It was uncomfortable to stand in high snow.

Shiro was surprised that the snowman made contact with him. His surprised, blank expression faded into a warm smile, "Hey there." He kneeled down to the snowman's height and slowly raised his hand to pet the snowman's head.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:30 am

"Hey...Do you think we can change what happens?" Rin finally spoke after some silence, this was something that had been on his mind for a while now, changing the past so his mother didn't die.

"AND I WILL NOT GET LOST. I CAN FOLLOW THE TRAIL AND SCENT OF THE HOT CHOCOLATE HOME! D<"

Yuri was relieved to see Shiro take a liking to the snowmen as he enjoyed being petted although she couldn't help but feel slightly sick after a while, she got up before walking off, the snowmen watching for a second with a small frown. Rin quickly caught up shortly after to Shiro, looking at the snowmen. "It's back again! It's so cute : D " He said happily, petting it as well. "Where did Yuri go?" He asked, looking around, "Also you need to get a leash for Mephisto, he's being weird. ;n;"
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:45 am

"Hey...Do you think we can change what happens?"

I had been thinking about this certain question for some time, so thus, I had a quick answer ready for him. "It is most likely possible. However, the change in the future will be huge. It could change for the good or the worse. Many things would not be as they are. That said, I'm not quite sure if doing so is a good idea."

"AND I WILL NOT GET LOST. I CAN FOLLOW THE TRAIL AND SCENT OF THE HOT CHOCOLATE HOME! D<"

"Mm-hm, I'm sure..." I mumbled all too sarcastically.

Shiro continued petting the snowman gladly, still smiling. Though, when the demon suddenly frowned, he was confused. What was wrong? Did it dislike him?

"Where did Yuri go?"

Shiro was surprised to see Rin talk to him. He thought that the kid was upset with him pretty bad, but he knew better than to question the sudden attitude change. That aside, he was even more surprised to see Yuri gone. He looked around, alert, "I don't know... She was standing here a second ago!"

"Also you need to get a leash for Mephisto, he's being weird. ;n;"

"Hmm... good idea. I'll get 'im one later." He chuckled at Mephisto's 'huh'ing in the background.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:51 am

"It is most likely possible. However, the change in the future will be huge. It could change for the good or the worse. Many things would not be as they are. That said, I'm not quite sure if doing so is a good idea."

Rin frowned at this, even if he did change it, he may disappear straight after. Yuri's body was too weak to hold children like Yukio and Rin so the only other option was to kill them before they were born but that would cause more pain to Yuri. He didn't want to loose her.

"I don't know... She was standing here a second ago!"

"MU-Yuri?!" Rin called out, almost calling her Mum, he looked around not able to see her before tilting his head although sniggering at the thought with Mephisto and a lead.

"I'm here.." She said, coming from a corner, her face a little pale but she smiled to cover it up.

"Found her!" Rin called happily, taking her head and skipping back to the two. The snowmen walked away from Shirou at this point, going back up to Yuri.

"She looks ill though. Maybe it's the cold~!" Rin pouted with a sort of upset tone.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:00 am

Shiro looked around frantically for Yuri. His attention turned to Rin when he called for her, but at first, it sounded like he was going to say something else... Eh, he decided he would worry about that later! Right now, he needed to be completely focused on Yuri.

"I'm here.."

The priest immediately dashed over to her. Her voice didn't have as much boldness in it then it usually did, and that alone put him on edge.

"She looks ill though. Maybe it's the cold~!"

The kid was right. She did look a bit ill! Shiro took off his jacket and set it on her. He noticed that Rin had done the same, and he was utmost thankful for that. "C'mon, we should get you home."

I scampered over to the three before sitting down in front of Yuri. "I can keep you warm!~"

Shiro kicked the mutt, "Now is not the time for that!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:05 am

Having more warmth set down on her by Shiro, she smiled weakly. She couldn't tell him why she really was ill so she decided to stay quiet.

"I can keep you warm!~" Rin looked at Mephisto, seeing him being kicked before Rin went bright red, almost about to laugh again, he hadn't seen this much abuse dealt to Mephisto before and it made him crack up!
Walking home quietly, Yuri almost fell over on the snow every now and then but managed to stay up thanks to Rin and SHiro's support. "I'm fine, I can walk from here. " She said, finally breaking the silence, Rin sarefully let go before going ahead and opening the door to the cabin for the two, deciding he'd smack it on Mephisto's head if he tried to enter.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:15 am

I stood back up after getting kicked, shaking the snow off of my fur once again. Now my fur would have to be brushed again... oh well, I would just make someone else brush it for me. "That wasn't kind..."

While they were heading back to the cabin, Shiro gave a respectful nod towards Rin, symbolizing that he was grateful to him for helping Yuri. All was silent, despite the sounds of the wildlife.

"I'm fine, I can walk from here. "

He let go, hastily, and followed closely behind her as the two walked back inside the cozy cabin.

I also followed behind the two, not even thanking Rin for opening the door. I didn't see a need for it.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:23 am

Yuri managed to get in the cabin, slowly burning up and as Mephisto came in through the door, Rin yelled, "SIKE!" He obviously didn't know he said it wrong but he tried his best to slam the door on Mephisto's face. Yuri flinched at the loud noise, "I'll make dinner.." She said softly, making her way to the kitchen, the warmth of the fire kept them warm whilst Rin let Mephisto in after a while, thinking he should stop, he closed it afte before tilting her head. "Do you want me to help?" Yuri smiled before softly shaking her head, "I can do it." She said going to find something for everyone to eat. Frowning, Rin sat down. Not knowing what he should do. "I wanted to help.." He sniffed to himself, rocking back and forth on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:36 am

"SIKE!"

My ears twitched at the sudden yell echoing from Rin, and as I saw the door shutting quickly, heading for my face, I sighed. What did I do to deserve all of this? T.T
I fell onto my back from the collision, dazed. My paws dangled in the air, and I sneezed from the tingling pain in my nose. The cursed door had not only hit my head but my nose too! After a moment of seeing stars, I stood back up and shook my head. I glared at the closed door and scratched at it. If I really wanted to, I could turn back into my normal form and open it, but I didn't feel like it!~
Finally, Rin opened the door for me, and right when I saw him, I bit his leg.

Shiro wandered into the kitchen after Yuri. He refused to let her get out of his watchful eye. "You're sure you feel up to cooking? You should be resting."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:41 am

"OWWWWWWW!" Rin cried out as he started shaking his leg to get Mephisto off him, "THAT HURTS AND YOUR TEETH ARE SHARP! GET OFF!" He wailed, kicking his leg against a wall.

Yuri nodded, "I'm feeling better now." She lied but decided to keep it at that. Getting out a few pans and pouring some rice in she soon bought the pan full of water and rice to boil. Jumping and almost burning herself from Rin calling out so loud. She marched out the kitchen angrily noticing Mephisto had bitten on to Rin's leg, "MEPHISTO GET OFF HI-" She called out angrily, stopping halfway. Rin scared to move from the yelling, ".___________." A sudden thud was heard as Yuri collapsed on the ground, Rin turning to see it before bending down to grab a hold of Mephisto quickly to trya nd get over to Yuri.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:52 am

"OWWWWWWW! THAT HURTS AND YOUR TEETH ARE SHARP! GET OFF!"

I uttered a growl in return. There was no way I was letting go! He deserved this in the very least! D<
When he kicked the leg my fangs were latched onto against a wall, I didn't budge. If anything, I bit down harder. There was no way I was giving up so easily!

"MEPHISTO GET OFF HI-"

It wasn't her yelling that caught me off guard, it was her pause in mid-sentence. My eyes wandered over to Yuri's form, watching it fall to the ground. I quickly unlatched my teeth from Rin's leg and ran over to her. She wasn't sick from just the cold, that was for sure. So that means...

Shiro was next to Yuri in the blink of an eye. He heard the commotion, then the thud, which concerned him the most. After taking a minute of examining her, he barked out sternly, "Get a bed ready for her, now!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:58 am

Rin teared up to see her like this, he quickly turned took the rice off to stop anything from catching on fire from the kitchen before making a bed ready for her. "W..what's wrong with her..." He asked, shaking slightly. He didn't want anything to happen to her or her to look as ill as she was looking now. He looked down to his foot, noticing the bleeding bite marks in his leg, shooting a glare towards Mephisto/ He'd get him back for this but not yet. It wasn't the time or place too.

He dashed back in tot he kitchen, getting a bowl with a cloth in it to place on her forehead. He wanted to tell Shiro who he and Mephisto really were, he didn't want evyerhting to end without them knowing, he wanted Yuri to know she was his mother and for Shiro to know who he was to him. He couldn't stand acting like total strangers to the two, why did he have to go back to this year anyway. Why couldn't of been back to before Satan possessed Shiro. He could of stopped it....

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:11 am

"W..what's wrong with her..."

"I'm not entirely sure, but I will sure as hell find out soon." Shiro answered, eyebrows furrowed. He gently picked up Yuri and walked her over to the bed before setting her down, softly. He covered her up with a blanket, but he folded it so it only reached up to her shoulders. He picked up the towel and set it down on Yuri's forehead, hoping it would ease the fever. With that finished, he scratched his head, wondering just what was wrong with her. "You might want to fix up that leg of yours." He called out to Rin while glaring at the one who was responsible for the injury.

Meanwhile, I wandered over to where Yuri was laying and curled up next to her side. I could feel Shiro's glare on me, and I knew it intensified when I laid next to Yuri, but I simply ignored it.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 am

"It's already healing..." Rin said half mindly, he wasn't thinking straight but it was true, the wound was already healing thanks to his demon side. He pulled up a chair quietly, sitting on it beside Yuri whilst watching her with a frown before he himself fell asleep after minutes later. The towel eased her fever a little, making her able to relax although it wouldn't stop any of the pain she was experiencing.

{Sorry about the short post. ^^;;}
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:40 am

"It's already healing…”

Shiro looked back at the wound. He was right, it was already healing! He narrowed his eyes, his suspicion rising even more so. It looked like he had a lot of questions to ask later. Looking at Rin when he fell asleep, he felt the feeling of sleep creeping up on him too, but he fought it back.

"You can rest. I am fully capable of watching after her." Shiro was dozing off, I noticed this quickly. I sat up and looked at him rather seriously.

"Hm? Oh, tch, like I could leave her care into the hands, ...or paws, of a mutt."The priest shook his head, attempted to wake himself up more somehow by doing so.

"If I know you, you'll end up falling asleep, despite your words." Minutes later, I heard light snoring. Ah, yes, being correct always felt excellent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: