AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Fall was my favorite season, but nonetheless, winter was a humorous time of the year. It was always funny to watch a snowball fight, and it was especially funny to see the clueless target get hit in the face with a snowball. When that target was you though, it was not as funny anymore.

I made my way outside, worrying not about turning into a dog. Most students didn't adventure around here. It was a bit later in the day, so thus it was starting to get colder out. Another reason why other students were not out and about. I made my way past some bare trees and whatnot, but a sharp whistling noise caught my attention. I instinctively ducked and saw a snowball wiz past my head and hit one of the said trees. I straightened myself up and smirked,

"I did not expect to see you around here." I said to the snow-covered lawn, or so it seemed.

"Yeah? And I didn't expect to see your face out here in this weather. Thought you'd be in your office, sipping away on some hot chocolate." A red-headed female spat back in a disgusted tone. She hid behind a snow fort. After a moment, she stood up. "Wanna have a snowball fight?"

"Sorry Shura, but I don't have much time for those antics. I'm a busy person, unlike you." After I said that, I walked away. Suddenly, however, another snowball was flung at me, but I was too late to notice. It knocked my hat clean off. I looked down at my now snow-covered hat, sighing, knowing I would not be able to escape this 'fight'.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Rin quickly took out the cake mixture, almost burning his hand. "HotHOthot!" He said, placing the bowl on the table before adding three drops of pink food colouring. "I'll let that sit before stirring it in..." He said to Kuro before stretching. "I wonder what time Yukio said dinner was...I guess it couldn't hurt to have a little stroll around campus..Come on Kuro!" He smiled out at him before making his ay out the kitchen, hanging the Do Not Enter sign even though it was pointless as Yukio and him were the only peopel around thsi area. He walked down the stairs with a yawn and began walking down the hall-way, looking out to the snow. He couldn't help but wonder if that place he dreamt of was real. Even so, he had no idea where it would be. There were many forests in this world. Rin sighed before exiting the academy's insides. His breath showing as he walked carefully. "I wonder if Yukio got hot-chocolate when he was down there..." Kuro jumped down from RIn's shoulder before pointing at the snow. "Let's make a Snowman, Rin =D" He said happily before Rin nodded, grinning as he began rolling a small ballw hich got large and large every minute.

---

"There, done." Yukio dusted his hands off as their dorm looked clean again. "I'm not cleaning this next time..." He muttered to himself before going to the kitchen and starting on dinner. A healthy Vegetable stew!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:26 pm

I looked down at the snow, studying it, looking for a good amount to forge into a snowball. I'd never been in a snowball fight before.

Shura snickered, "He's so-" Just then, a snowball hit her point blank in the head, covering her fire colored hair. And another hit her shoulder. And another, and another, and another... "HEY! That's-" She didn't have time to say another word, for a flurry of snowballs came her way. She gave a light shriek before diving back behind her snow fort. "Dammit..." She gathered an army of snowballs, and when she had about twenty made, peeked over her fort.

I laughed, supposing that snowball fights were not too bad.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:07 am

Rin had just finished rolling up the base ball before his hands froze. "C-Cold..." He muttered, he didn't own any gloves as Kuro ripped them to shreds last year so instead he slid them in his pockets knowing now to use his flames around here. Before he got do anythign else, he heard a shriek. "E..h..?" Scoping the area, Rin quickly entered the forest before noticing Shura and Mephisto. Rin sniggered from behind the tree, not caring about his numb hands as he grabbed a pile of snow quietly, forming a ball before lobbing it at Mephisto's ear.

"Tchchchch..."
He ducked behind the tree, going red as he tried not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:44 am

When I felt something cold hit my ear, I snapped my head to where the throw could have come from. I narrowed my eyes while scanning the scenery intently, "Two against one? That's not that fair..." I crossed my arms with a sigh.

Good job, Rin! Shira gave the thumbs up sign towards Rin. While Mephisto was distracted, she grabbed a couple of snowballs and crept out from behind her cover, carefully. However, when she reached the open, he was no where to be seen. Her eye twitched angrily. Suddenly, she heard a crunch behind her, like someone stepping on snow. And it was Mephisto, unarmed! She smirked, "Che, you're an idiot. If this were war, you'd be dead." She held up a snowball and threw it at him.

Her shot missed, and I did not even have to move. It passed right by my head. I grinned wickedly, taking my hands out from behind my back, and my hands held two snowballs. We both had an equal amount of snowballs, and we waiting for the other to make the first move. Due to Shura's lack of patience, she threw one snowball at me and then the other close behind. I dodged one of the snowballs easily and threw one of mine at the oncoming object, it crashing with the other and falling to the ground silently.

Shura's mouth dropped, "That's not fair!!"

I shrugged, "All's fair in love and war."

"What's that supposed to me-" Shura was cut off by noticing Mephisto getting ready to throw the snowball. She dived behind her fort, again, but no snowball ever came. Dammit... I fell for his trick! Tch, doesn't matter though, cause I can just pick up a snowball right here!~ She reached to grab a snowball, however, her eyes widened when she saw they were all crushed. "I hate you!!" She didn't get up from her cover, hoping that Rin would back her up in the situation. The last thing she wanted was to lose to him of all people!
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Rin grinned out towards Shura as Kuro began padding his paws on the snow almost wanting to play, "Quick Rin!" He said happily as Rin began forming another snowball. He didn't really think on building more as he was so used to rolling one up at a time. This was his first snowball fight in years and away from his brother, these ones were much more advanced he believed but he could use the trees around him to a advantage.

He placed the snowball in his hand, watching Shura dive to her fort, all though all the snowballs she had made had been crushed. Rin poked his head out from the tree before aiming the snowball again at Melhistos hand whom looked as if he were about to shoot. He didn't know why, but he always seemed to plan things like this, if he made Mephisto unarmed then he could go in to get him point black!

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:16 pm

My grin widened - Shura was wide open to hit! Just as I was about ready to finish the battle, another snowball came from nowhere and crushed the one I was holding. I looked at my hand, a bit confused and disappointed. "Rin! I thought you were resting up, or at the least, with your friends?" Had he really thought I didn't notice that it was him? His steps gave it away. Everyone had their own peculiar sound when they stepped, believe it or not.

I did not turn towards his way nor did I make a move, for I would wait for him to do so.

While this was going on, Shura was forming more snowballs. She was not going to hold back when she made her next move!
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:31 pm

"I don't need rest! My friends asked me to do something but I can't right now because I need to leave it...for it to do something..." Rin realised that nothing he just said made sense but he couldn't blur out about the cake. "Don't distract me! D<" With that he formed another snowball and threw towards Mephisto again. He was happy he could move his shoulder freely now which most probably meant he could have the stitches removed soon and the fact he hadn't really had this much fun in a while made it easy for him to try and forget about the recent events and just to have fun instead! Rin grinned before sneezing, snow fell on his head from the branches above after he did so, he hoped he wasn't coming down with something! "D:< Your worse than Yukio at this Mephisto!"
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:04 pm

"I don't need rest! My friends asked me to do something but I can't right now because I need to leave it...for it to do something..."

I tilted my head, ".... You are really bad at explaining things."

"Don't distract me!"

I chuckled and swiftly stepped to the side. The snowball whizzed passed me and hit Shura on the head, again. (Now, by all the racket, she was standing up from behind her fort.) She let out a colorful strand of curses while whipping the snow off of her face, which triggered me to chuckle again.

"Your worse than Yukio at this Mephisto!"

At this remark, I turned around and looked at Rin, an evil glint in my eyes. "Am I now? Are you sure you don’t want to take that back?" I flashed my signature grin before bending down to scoop up another snow ball. I tossed it up and down in my hand before flinging it at Rin with a good amount of force. Then I threw another at him, and another, and another, and, well, you get the point.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:14 pm

When the snowball hit Shura,Rin couldn't help but freak a little, he didn't mean it! "That's all your fault Mep-" All though before he said anything else his eyes changed more to like, O_O at what Shura began muttering.

Rin was actually hopig for Mephisto to give up but to see the evil glint in his eyes sent a shiver up his spine. "No! I will not take it back D<" He pouted back before seeing a snowball whizz for him. He quickly ducked before standing up, watching it hit Kuro in the face who quickly shook it off before running off. "Now look what you-" Rin turned around as he said that before three snowballs came in to contact with him, one ht his eye, the other his ear and the last filled his mouth up. "Wah!" He cried out, falling backwards as he began trying to spit the snow out. "B-Brwinfreeze..." He muttered suddenly shaking.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:42 pm

"My apologize, Kuro!" I called out to the 'cat' while he scampered off.

I laughed and pointed at Rin like a child would. This was just much too easy and entertaining!
"Worse than Yukio, you said? Quite frankly, I think I'm better than the both of you at this game."

While Mephisto was boasting about his so-called win, Shura sneaked up ever so quietly from behind him, about ten snowballs in her arms. She threw one at the back of his head, which caused him to turn around. Then, she tossed the remainder at his face. He was blinded by the snow, so she took the opportunity to push him to the ground, laughing and smirking in victory all the while. "And quite frankly, Mephisto, I think I'm better than you, Rin, and Yukio!"

I glared playfully, so that's how it was? I reached out and grabbed Shura's ankle, then gave it a tug. That knocked her off her feet and tumbling into the snow, just like Rin and myself were. She started cursing once again. "Careful Shura, you don't want to summon anything."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:32 pm

"Worse than Yukio, you said? Quite frankly, I think I'm better than the both of you at this game"

Rin turned his head away as he began sulking, "Lies! D:<" All though, a big idea crossed his head. When Shura tackled Mephisto and Rin noticed him fall to the ground, Rin stood up and rushed off as if he was goin to do something. By this time, Shura had been tripped by Mephisto. When Rin returned, he stood over Mephisto, a scary expression on his face as he held out the massive ball of snow that was supposed to be for the snowman he was making. How he could lift such a thing without falling or it crumbling to pieces, he didn't know. All though he didn't hesitate to just drop it towards Mephisto's face hoping it wouldn't hit Shura along with it.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Just as I finished whipping the snow off of my eyes, when I could see clearly, a huge snowball was hanging above my face, Rin holding it. I had a look of confusion at first, for I did not know what it was. Then, when I did notice, my glare returned, but this time it gave off a warning. "Don't you dar-" I was cut off by a mouthful of snow, and, once again, I was blind.
-.-
I started coughing while whipping the snow off my face, and at the same time, I could hear Shura's laughter in the background. I could feel my face turn red out of embarrassment (though, later, I would just blame it on the temperature if anyone noticed). I sat up, still coughing a bit. When my coughing died out, I looked at Rin, blankly. Then my eyes narrowed into a cold glare, I bared my fangs, and a wolfish growl echoed from my throat. On the inside I was laughing, however. I was interested to see what his reaction be, hoping that it would be something that would amuse me personally.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:12 pm

As soon as the snowball made contact Rin began bursting out laughing, falling backwards as he clutched his stomach. "HAHA!" Tears of joy leaked from hsi eyes before he noticed Mephisto sitting up, the two stared at each other for a few seconds, Rin trying hard not to continue on laughing but when he heard the growl escape from Mephisto. He quickly stood up, "GET AWAY!" He yelled, turning as he slipped, getting up and slipping agian ona patch of ice. The third time he turned, kicked some snow out at Mephisto's face before running away to where Kuro was hiding.

"K-Kuro! He's going to kill me! Let's go back!" He said quickly, rushing back out of sight. He was only truthfully rushing to the kitchen as a excuse to finish the cake he had made. He was freezing cold and he believed if he was anywhere near Mephisto that time then he would most possibly of been killed, of course that was just a exaggeration but Mephisto's growl alone scared him!

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Now it was my turn to start laughing. My laughter broke out right after he told me to 'get away'. When snow got into my eyes and whatnot again, I paused in my laughter, whipping the snow off. Then, I resumed, falling onto my back. It was much too easy to frighten others!

Shura walked up to Mephisto. She kicked snow back into his face, a smirk tugging on her lips. "Idiot... you probably scared the crap outta him." She crossed her arms over her chest, "Haven't seen you laugh so hard for awhile... freakin' bipolar."

How many times was I going to have to wipe snow off of my face in one day? "Me? Bipolar? Heavens no! But yourself..." I didn't finish my sentence, for I was smacked in the face. ):
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:25 pm

{AWWH, POOR MEPHI!}

"Stupid Mephisto! Scaring me liek that. ;^;"
Rin pouted to himself as he got in to the kitchen, finally mixing in the pink food colouring to the cake mix. "I have every right to put something nasty in this cake! D< But then he may say no to this party. D:< He better say yes, Kuro!" Kuro jumped up on the table with a smile as he looked at Rin. "Just make it as delicious as last time, Rin!"

Nodding, Rin poured the cake mix in three large depth cake tins, placing them in the oven as he yawned. "I guess Yukio will be finished with dinner soon..." He mumbled as his stomach rumbled slightly. He sa tin front of the oven and began watching the cake cook. Yawning tiredly, the kitchen was a mess but he'd clean it up, it was the only mess he would clean up after-all. This cake would take ages, he still needed to do the filling, the icing and the decorations~!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:43 am

(I know T.T)

I rubbed the spot where I got slapped, frowning. "That was rude..."

"You deserved it..."

We both looked at each other in silence for about three minutes. I decided to break said awkward silence, "...Care for some hot chocolate?"

"If it's on you."

"Of course! If it wasn't, then I would not be inviting you." With those conditions set, we both walked off to my office, hand in hand. (( * "CHE YOU WISH!" -hits-))

...we both walked to my office, giving each other as much space as possible. T.T
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:50 am

Rin had started mixing the strawberry and Lemon filling in different bowls while the cake cooked before filling icing bags up with them, he placed a sharp icing tip at the end the second the cake tins came out. Leaving them to cool, he palced the icing bags aside.

"Rin, Dinner." Yukio opened the kitchen door, watching Rin for a second. Why was he so good at cooking?

"E..h? I'll be there in a second Yukio..." Rin spoke from behind the counter, constantly blowing at the cake to try and let it cool. Yukio sighed, "Fine.." He mumbled before leaving the kitchen.
The cake soon came out the tins as Rin placed each one next to each other. He placed the lemon icing tip in the dead center of the largest cake. Filling the insides up with the lemon icing. Once the cake had largened he did the same to the second piece but with a strawberry icing. The last cake tin was filled with half strawberry and half lemon. Sighing tiredly, Rin placed the second largest on top of the first. The smell of the cake making his mouth water. He then did the same to the last one before placing the whoel cake on a large plate. "Now all I need to do is the icing.." Rin looked at the time to see it was later than he thought it was, "Ng...This will take forever. T^T"
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:14 am

I held the door open that led into my office for Shura, bowing all the while. I saw her peer around cautiously, as though something were going to jump out and attack her. I walked in after her, "There is no need to be so alert, Miss Kirigakure. I promise nothing in this room will harm you."

Shura scoffed, "As if I could trust as sly demon like you." She sat down on one of the couches and crossed one leg over the other.

"Such words wound my heart. Seems Arthur really did talk some so-called sense into you, hm?" I snapped my fingers, and two mugs with a plate under them magically appeared. The mugs were filled with hot chocolate. I grabbed one of the floating plates and handed it to Shura. I took the other one and blew on it before taking a sip.

"Whatever..." She took the plate and mug from him. She sniffed it, being cautious about the drink. After deciding it was safe to drink, she also blew on it before drinking it. "What's gotten into you? It's not normal for you of all people to treat another to hot chocolate."

I smirked whilst drinking, "Is it a crime to show some kindness to an 'employee', if you will?"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:20 am

"Yosh!" Rin said happily as he finally began icing the cake, the bottom layer was decided to have a pink layer of icing down, the middle was yellow and the top was a white colour.Rin never really tasted the foods he made as gifts, he guessed it was just luck that last year Mephisto liked the cake so much and hoped it would work this time. The top of the cake was a miniature size of Mephisto's face whilst Christmas trees all made out of edible icing were around it.

All the way down the cake a thin red which turned to pink half way coating was shown around each outer-layer of the cake whilst 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' Were in a big forest green writing of icing along the wall of the third layer. Rin was happy this tiem he didn't mess it up at all.
The bottom layer layed a blanket of snow with snowmen out of the same icing and a golden trail which led upt o Mephisto's face on the top layer. "All done.." Rin mumbled as he covered the cake with a thick blanket so that nothing would happen to it. He was going to give it to Mephisto after hsi dinner. He left hte ktichen, switching off the light as he entered the door. Staring at what Yukio ahd cooked him. "COME ON YUKIO! I HATE VEGETABLE STEW!" He whined half upset and half angry, sitting down by the bowl and sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:26 am

Shura sighed and rolled her eyes, "It's a crime when you do it. What're plannin' huh?"

I half-smiled, half-grinned, "Nothing. Nothing at all." I took another drink of my hot chocolate, same half-hearted grin still playing on my lips. "Just relax and enjoy the drink."

Shura scowled at his answer. He had to be lying! However, she decided not to worry about it for now. So she did enjoy the drink, but did not let her guard down.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:29 am

"Stop complaining and eat up or you won't have Sukiyaki at the end of the month."

Yukio replied, already digging in to his meal. "Tch...Who said you were the boss of me...Four-eyes.." Rin mumbled, taking a sip out of the stew before spitting it out in Yukio's face. "EUGH! THIS TASTES LIKE SOAP!"
Yukio looked up, a vein showing in his head as he wiped the stew from his face. "..."

Rin stood up, "Ng!" He said angrily before leaving, slammignt he door behind him. The nerve of him! Taking his favourite dish away from him!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Some time passed, and things were mostly silent during that time. A few conversations and discussions flared up here and there, but other than that, it was quiet. It was surprisingly Shura that spoke up first.

"Umm... thanks... for the hot chocolate."

I rested a cheek against my palm, eyebrows arched upwards, and a fang gently biting my lower lip. "Your quite welcome, my dear!" I decided not to question her thanks.

Shura got up and set the mug and plate on the couch, though edged back a bit in surprise when it vanished from spot. She shook her head, muttering something, then walked over to the door. She stretched, "M'kay, I gotta get back to work and whatever... so, bye!"

"Do make sure to come again." My sly grin returned, but I only flashed it towards her for a second for I turned to look outside.

"Meh... I might..." :p She grinned back, then exited the room.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:38 pm

barged his way through the hallway doors here there and everywhere before finally making his way to Mephisto's office all the while muttering things about Yukio. It wasn't until he noticed Shura exit the room that he calmed down slightly. Quickly racing up the stairs he stood in front of her. "Shura! is Mephisto in there?" He asked, why was Shura coming out of his office anyway? Rin didn't honk he had ever seen that before or even see Shura go near his office.

Rin crossed his arms before looking to the side. "Tc...stupid Yukio! Who ever said he was the boss of me! He's younger than me too...! He can't just take Sukiyaki away from me... Shura it's like him taking alcohol aWay from you!" He pouted. Feeling the waterworks kick in.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Shura heard quick steps heading towards her, and she looked where they were coming from with a muffled 'huh?' When it was Rin, who suddenly got in her personal space, she was about to throw a slap at him and scold him, but stopped when he asked a question.

"Shura! is Mephisto in there?"

"The idiot? Yeah, he's in there. Why?" She blinked and tilted her head blankly.

"Tc...stupid Yukio! Who ever said he was the boss of me! He's younger than me too...! He can't just take Sukiyaki away from me... Shura it's like him taking alcohol away from you!"

"Scaredy cat four-eyes is given' ya trouble, hm? Just punch in the face a couple times, hell that's what I'd do if he took my alcohol!" At just the thought of her alcohol gettin' taken pissed her off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: